TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Draw the limits of your desired territory and post it along as a basic illustration, keeping in mind that this is a political map.
- Include all the respective information you expect your map to have, such as location of national capital, landmarks and color of your territory.
- Please refrain from claiming an oversized landmass as your first claim. Consider our fellow residents yet to have their own plot in the map.
- Territories shall be delimited in order of posts, prioritizing the earlier claims.
- Territory may be lost if one is no longer a resident of Spiritus.
- Disputed borders and territories shall be dealt through Role-Play Engagement.
- The expansion or loss of one's territory must be role-played beforehand, presenting the respective links as part of an update claim..
Code: Select all
[b]FIRST CLAIM[/b] [b]Nation in Spiritus:[/b] [b]Capital:[/b] [spoiler=Illustration][/spoiler] [b]Landmarks and other information[/b]:
Code: Select all
[b]UPDATED CLAIM[/b] [b]Nation in Spiritus:[/b] [b]Desired changes:[/b] [b]Links to RP:[/b] [spoiler=Illustration] [/spoiler]
- How large and how small are the limits for a first claim? And what's recommendable for a placement?
The minimum size would be that of city-state, and the maximum size would be around 90000 km2, depending on its relation with the landscape and the other nations. However, it is recommended to claim just a relatively normal size close-by other nations, to allow upcoming nations to keep on spawning in the map for at least the current year, and to encourage shared RP with other nations (players).
- What do you mean by links to RP? Are they required?
Links to the RP are mandatory. It can either be in the forums, like individual thread or role-playing it with other nations (players), or in-game, such as factbooks or other dispatches. In the case of factbooks or dispatches, it is expcted that they will be re-posted as threads in the Realm of Leader Subforum. This way, once one role-played (in these forums or in-game) the events leading to the acquisition or loss of land, the Update can be claimed so that the limits of the nation are compatible with the ones described in the RP. Godmodding and Puppet Wanking is not welcomed. Finally, the links (URL) must be added to the Update Claim.
- Can a nation be taken out, or a first claim be denied or delayed?
A nation can be taken out for different reasons: be it due no longer being in [region]Spiritus[/region], or because it has been eradicated or moved from its location in a well defined RP and claimed as an update.
In the same fashion, having a first claim denied or delayed can be due some reason: the nation claiming territory is confirmed not to be in [region]Spiritus[/region], due the territory claimed being massive above reasoning, or because the claim lacks important information or results too unclear to be drawn.
Notice however that all mentioned reasons can be somewhat solved.
- Can the colour of a nation be changed?
Yes, it can be changed if the nation (player) requests for it via Update Claim or informal queries, such as sending a PM or posting in this thread. Keep taking in account that this is a political map.
This is a map that was originally designed, maintained, and beloved by Bon, a dedicated Spiritan citizen. Due to technical difficulties, he was concerned about his ability to continue maintaining the regional map, hence my current oversight of it. Let it be clear that none of this cartographic endeavor would be possible without Bon's efforts, and the map is Bon's intellectual property used with his express assent. In addition, you can find the old Realm of Leaders subforum here, to see the prior work that has gone into this Regional Map.