Tim

June 4th, 2017, 9:11 am #11

Thanks to everyone for their ridiculous amounts of patience. I've pushed the first update.

Geranos and Astromia, you both requested a bit more map space than I'd be comfortable giving on first claim. I'd really like to see a lot of territory expansion to be done through RolePlay here, so I'm no way saying you won't be able to have those lands. Geranos, as all of your landmarks all still fell within the island, I left them in. Astromia, yours were rather details, so I left them blank besides the capital so you can re-arrange them how you wish moving forward.

Quaterna, this map is primarily just showing territory ownership and basic geographics, such as seas and rivers, so I've left out the forests and oil fields from your request so far. If I can think of a way to incorporate them into here that works, I definitely will, but I hope you're happy with what you've got! :)

Everyone else, should be set.

June 4th, 2017, 7:10 pm #12

Tim wrote:Thanks to everyone for their ridiculous amounts of patience. I've pushed the first update.

Geranos and Astromia, you both requested a bit more map space than I'd be comfortable giving on first claim. I'd really like to see a lot of territory expansion to be done through RolePlay here, so I'm no way saying you won't be able to have those lands. Geranos, as all of your landmarks all still fell within the island, I left them in. Astromia, yours were rather details, so I left them blank besides the capital so you can re-arrange them how you wish moving forward.

Quaterna, this map is primarily just showing territory ownership and basic geographics, such as seas and rivers, so I've left out the forests and oil fields from your request so far. If I can think of a way to incorporate them into here that works, I definitely will, but I hope you're happy with what you've got! :)

Everyone else, should be set.
Thanks very much for your hard work!

I'll try to think of a way to incorporate the forests/oil fields, and hopefully will get back to you within a month or so :)

Just a question, did you make a slight error when naming my country as Gerrano?
Also (very minor issue but thought you might like to know), the first post "Current nations on the map" has for some reason not rendered bullet points for the last entry.

Tim

June 4th, 2017, 8:21 pm #13

Crap, sorry about that Quaterna I totally did! It's been fixed!

I've also fixed the bulletting, thanks for letting me know :)

June 4th, 2017, 8:24 pm #14

Can I have my old spot on the previous map, just renamed to Feirmont instead?

Cheers!

June 4th, 2017, 8:46 pm #15

Darn, I didn't see that there'd be a reset; I lost my islands!

On the southeastern continent, could [nation]The Andromachean Entente[/nation] (blue; capital Iliopolis) have the two smaller islands and give the one larger island to [nation]Hectorean Authority[/nation] (red; Astyanakiopolis) and then a long, narrow strip of land on the main island called SATR or Sub-Arctic Temperate Rainforest (purple; Hecubad).

My factbooks reference the RP component, if necessary.

Hecubad Protocols
Legonimis Valerius Catullianus
Lore-master of Gondor

June 4th, 2017, 9:32 pm #16

I'd like the island south of Tim-Opolis (an -opolis the size of a peninsula and a strip of inland?), with the glorious capital of Holmgard somewhere on the southern coast.

I would also like to express my exhilaration about which parts are already taken. The Phallic Peninsula of Quaterna, the "is that an island in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me" island nation of Salaxalans, the "sorry, we'll have to order that size" state of Tim-Opolis...
Rogamark, former Chief Executive of Spiritus
___________:ahwstar: :lazarus: :paradoxia: :theblackriders: :lafrance:

[/center][/center]
[+] Spoiler
Regional Assembly Representative (10th, 11th, 12th, 13th) / Speaker of the 11th Regional Assembly
Minister of Foreign Affairs / Minister of Information and Integration - Cabinet Salaxaguy
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Information / Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs - Cabinet Roganimis
Regional Security Advisor - Cabinet Blitzfu
President of Spiritus, April 2015 - April 2016, December 2016 - February 2017
Chief Justice of Spiritus, April - October 2016
Second and last Spiritan to complete the trifecta
Rogamark the White, Steward of Spiritus, Beorning, Bree-Lander, Former Quende of the Adûnaic League, under the Westron Constitution
“If one would give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest man, I would find something in them to have him hanged.”  —  Cardinal Richelieu, 1641
"(...) muttered the old man, limping away; with which sage ejaculation he went to his hammock"—  Moby Dick

Nis

June 9th, 2017, 9:11 am #17

Hey, I just realised that there isn't a dot representing my settlement of Al-Madinat. Could that be placed directly above the L of Al-Madinat on the current map? Thanks!
الله أَكْبَرALLAHA YW MÒRBARهلَبْوُ أَكْبَر

June 15th, 2017, 1:04 pm #18

FIRST CLAIM
Nation in Spiritus: (The Archipelago Republic of) Iteristan
Capital: Mithrandirgrad
[+] Spoiler
well... it's in the file.
Landmarks and other information: Cities: Bahr al-Itayr, Mint-Eiland

edited: Iteristan is mint green.
IMG_20170616_070721_004.jpg

July 14th, 2017, 1:30 am #19

Map update! Map update! We demand a map update! :P
Legonimis Valerius Catullianus
Lore-master of Gondor

December 23rd, 2017, 7:40 pm #20

FIRST CLAIM
Nation in Spiritus:The Rhino Empire of Rhinononon
Capital:Rhinononon City
Since I can't draw or have photo shop, can I just have like a 300km area in the North West
Landmarks and other information: None yet