Burn baby burn!

magnus
Forum Addict
magnus
Forum Addict

August 14th, 2007, 7:24 am #1

Well they've finally done it. Put the flamethrower in Halo. It was just announced that the flamethrower will be in Halo 3, along with the rumored 4th grenade. The 4th grenade is an incendiary grenade (aka fire bomb) and is perfect for burning Kong's alive. Being a huge pyro and fan of flamethrowers, this is a big deal. Almost as big as Microsoft spending millions and millions on advertisements and the like ( the Halo 3 Mt. Dew isn't THAT bad).The info on the new weapon and grenade are both on Bungie.net so go ahead and read up.

lukey125
Virtuoso

August 14th, 2007, 3:02 pm #2

magnusGF wrote: Well they've finally done it. Put the flamethrower in Halo. It was just announced that the flamethrower will be in Halo 3, along with the rumored 4th grenade. The 4th grenade is an incendiary grenade (aka fire bomb) and is perfect for burning Kong's alive. Being a huge pyro and fan of flamethrowers, this is a big deal. Almost as big as Microsoft spending millions and millions on advertisements and the like ( the Halo 3 Mt. Dew isn't THAT bad).The info on the new weapon and grenade are both on Bungie.net so go ahead and read up.
Yeah, and you'll be able to make a wall of flames with the flamethower, blocking off passages for a short time.

Hobbies230
Absolute Being

August 14th, 2007, 4:23 pm #3

Just keeps getting better and better. :)

Stormtrooper30
Absolute Being

August 14th, 2007, 4:27 pm #4

Halo 3 wont be like the ending of a trilogy, it will almost be an entirely new game. I hope Bungie doesnt over do it.
So what, I'm a Star Wars geek?!?

lukey125,Nov 18 2007 wrote:
What the hell is a cheese nip?

mstewie08
The Czar

August 15th, 2007, 10:16 pm #5

id rather them overdo it than underdo it like they did halo 2.

^new one. go ps3 w00t lol.

Houstonheat
Forum Regular
Houstonheat
Forum Regular

August 20th, 2007, 12:57 pm #6

magnusGF wrote: Well they've finally done it. Put the flamethrower in Halo. It was just announced that the flamethrower will be in Halo 3, along with the rumored 4th grenade. The 4th grenade is an incendiary grenade (aka fire bomb) and is perfect for burning Kong's alive. Being a huge pyro and fan of flamethrowers, this is a big deal. Almost as big as Microsoft spending millions and millions on advertisements and the like ( the Halo 3 Mt. Dew isn't THAT bad).The info on the new weapon and grenade are both on Bungie.net so go ahead and read up.
Back in the day I used to post here and I remember that (i think) Fused Danksta was a pyro to. Someone let him know about this thread ASAP!

FlowerBoy24
Forum Addict
FlowerBoy24
Forum Addict

August 20th, 2007, 3:22 pm #7

Too bad they didn't have that in the beta :angry: