Hey! I just met you~

The size of Mariet's Mall is not comparable to anything large or extravagant, but it is large enough. The mall contains a variety of shops, and there are a couple of famous designer shops. In the centre of the mall is a large, wide, circular fountain surrounded by benches in the open air; a perfect place to spend a moment of relaxation and rest the feet from a day of shopping. For those who enjoy shopping, the Mall of Mariet is a haven.

Hey! I just met you~

Dec 5 2013, 05:27 PM #1

Work was as chaotic as usual for Dalton. People running in and out of the zoo at the same pace as usual and he'd keep up with every bit of the action. Dressed in a mascot suit during work he'd greet each person enthusiastically and when the day was over with he still had all the energy in the world to burn. Due to this he would often take trips into town. To various places to watch and to meet people as they came and went.

On this day it was that very reason that he'd come to the mall to begin with. At some point he'd met a group of younger people along the way and he'd spent some time at the food court. Chatting it up and laughing away with people he had not even known. Then they'd go along their way and he'd move on as usual. Dalton wasn't one to linger on how much it sucked being the only one with nowhere else to be. No, instead he'd watch people walk the length of the mall and greet people as they passed.

Dalton always found a great deal of amusement in talking to older people as well as the youth. Senior citzens were almost as much fun to hang around with in the mall because they were still very young at heart and thought hey had much more life experience they were still people he could get along with. Though there wasn't really anyone Dalton didn't like so long as they weren't hurting anyone else. While he wouldn't immediately step into a fight, if there was a clear disadvantage he would, especially if the person was smaller than those bothering them.

Dalton had just said farewell to a few people that had joined him near the mall Santa and he began to walk down toward some of the gaming stores. Walking with a cheerful expression and his thumbs hooked into the edge of his pockets; Dalton would make his way through the mall. The black and white fabric of his print t-shirt held the logo of one of his favorite old bands--Malice Mizer. Old groups were still treasured to him no matter the fate that had come of them and the worn-out print image on his shirt was evidence to how long he held onto the things he did enjoyed.

Life was to short to give up on the things you enjoyed just because they were out dated. You had to make things timeless. Dalton felt this way about a lot of things in life. He had no idea what was in store for the rest of his evening, but he'd take it as it came. For now he searched the crowds for someone new to talk to. Preferably someone attractive at least this time. The last group he'd run into were all much older and had many grand kids that were probably his age, but they were still nice to talk to. Older generations were so much easier to make smile.

Dec 6 2013, 07:57 AM #2

Today had been a great day so far, at least according to the small Japanese man that was roaming through the mall. Why exactly? Well it had been his day off and he had been able to talk to his brothers, if even for a few minutes. There was one thing that Aki had hated about leaving his family, leaving his brothers. He adored the two of them, partially because he had helped raised them basically. Either way it had cheered him up a great deal to know they were both doing good. One could almost say he actually had a spring to his step he was feeling that amazing.

He had grown bored just hanging out with his kitten though and had decided to explore the town which had led to him roaming the mall. Nothing particularly unusual in that fact, at least for him. It had been common enough in other towns he had lived in. Today was a bit different since he was actually looking to get some items. Perhaps some early presents for his little brothers? It sounded good to him, it was just a matter of this mall had anything that his brothers might like.

He had been roaming for some time. Well, it felt like a long time to him since he hadn't been very successful with finding anything yet. Aki's former mood was starting to dampen a little bit. What sort of big brother would be if he couldn't find something for them? One of his hands ran through neatly combed silver hair, mussing it up a bit. Well, perhaps he would just to have to try another time or place? He muttered under his breath before looking up when a flash of color caught his eyes. He smiled faintly, slipping into line so he could order a strawberry-banana smoothie before heading on his way.

Feeling heartened by his discovery of a decent smoothie he continued wandering through the mall hoping that something would catch his eyes. It didn't take long before he started to get bored window shopping though and started stealing glances trough the crowd. It had occurred to him that he should likely to be more friendly towards people. Some of them could be his neighbors. He shrugged that thought off rather quickly, remembering he was friendly enough at his job. It wasn't that he didn't like talking to people, but he would only feign interest in some random person who had to gripe about all about minor things while he tried to work. Not to say all of his clients were like that, just enough that he didn't mind handling it but it still left him wanting for a stimulating conversation with someone that wasn't paying him. It wasn't too much to ask for now was it?

There was one thing Aki wasn't paying attention to, which he really should have been, and that was where he was walking. All he knew was one moment he was walking, and the next he had moved around a slower moving group and nearly run into someone. He yelped, mostly in surprise as he stopped short in his tracks. He was starting to flush, realizing his yelp likely would have been audible to a fair few people. "S-sorry" Aki said softly, his gaze drifting upwards, wanting to see if the other had actually stopped or kept going. He tugged lightly at the bottom of his shirt, a little irritated with himself.

(ooc: sorry this is....bleh x__x I kinda fail at open/intros sometimes x__x)

Dec 8 2013, 11:31 PM #3

Dalton took in the air, enjoying the way that he could smell the food court even though it was a good distance away, and for the most part he would have considered today a great day. Though somewhere through the mall he'd lost his bus pass and now he was left with the task of finding it or replacing. The later of which he did not want to really do. He wasn't put in a bad mood about it, no, in fact it was an adventure for him to have something to search for.

Dalton remembered he would have to stop by the pet store on the way home too, it was almost time for the weekly feeding of his pet, and he had to pick up some rodents for it. Though he didn't really like the idea of feeding them to it, it was life, and he couldn't really turn a snake into a veggie eater. Plus he'd be a hypocrite if he tried really.

He'd been searching the mall, retracing his steps, generally hanging out more so than he was searching really. As such it almost seemed like he cared more about talking to other people than he did about finding his bus pass, but whatever right? He enjoyed conversation and he enjoyed flirting, but he hated the public transit system. People were so moody and didn't like to talk to him and what fun was that?

Oh well! Time for something to drink! Dalton often worked up a thirst roaming through the mall, one of his favorite spots in the food court was a place he could get a nice orange cola, so when the crowd he was conversing with before left that was where he turned to head. No one had seen his pass, but he had gotten a few phone numbers so the day wasn't a total loss. He was pretty pleased with himself by this point and he walked with a smile written on his face as was usual.

His path was cut short by something, or someone rather, that was far more refreshing than any pop. He stared toward the silver-haired asian man. Shit... Dalton thought to himself as he stared that man over. "It's only fair that since you rammed into me, that I get to ram into you, huh?" Though no sooner had he said that suggestive remark had his mind kicked himself for saying it, "I mean no problem man. Not ever day I get to run into someone as cute as you. " He stated with a cheerful smile.

The way that this man tugged at his shirt had Dalton thinking: "Is this guy for real? He's like a walking fantasy... " Dalton's eyes went over that silver hair and that small frame as well as the way he tugged so cutely on the end of his shirt. Yeah. He'd hit that. "Are you alright?"

((I suck at posts in general, but i think yours was just fine XD so don't worry! Sorry this one took a couple days. snow storms ahhh!))

Dec 10 2013, 03:19 AM #4

If someone was to say Aki wasn't surprised, well, they'd be extremely wrong. He was used to people hitting on him, in fact it was something he enjoyed. However, he wasn't used to it basically being the first thing out of a stranger's mouth. It only added to his surprise if someone was to consider that he'd practically run into the guy and most people's reactions would be to yell and get hostile with an offender. His head tilted to the side a little, brushing away the silver and black bangs that fell into his brown eyes, silent for a moment, since he was rather stunned, not that he was upset. Far from it honestly. He just didn't really know how to react to such boldness.

Of course he must have been too quiet, or just the other was wanting to chat more. One of Aki's eyes did twitch when he was called cute. He didn't know. This other man didn't know how infuriating it could be to the smaller Japanese man to be called cute. He could get a second chance this one time. He chose to ignore the comment for a moment before shrugging when asked if he was alright. "I dunnoooo, maybe I am, maybe I'm not!" He paused, flashing a bright smile, a hand lifting to cover it and to try and stifle a light giggle. Of course he was fine, but he wanted some fun and entertainment not to be fussed over like he was some baby. "It's not very often that I ram into someone" He winked, looking up, wishing not for the first time that he was taller, to get a better look at the guy. "Usually it's the other way around..." He finished off easily with a slight shrug.

His gaze traveled up and down the guy, quite curious now about someone that would stop to talk to someone who had accidentally run into them. It wasn't common, but Aki liked it. Nice to know some people weren't complete assholes that would just as soon hop in a fight as talk, even if Aki himself would be one of the former. He was a feisty one, even on a good day. "Oh, I'm Akihiko by the way. You can just call me Aki though!" He offered easily. Why not? Being rude wouldn't solve anything. Plus his curiosity had been more than just piqued.

Aki did take a small step backwards, mostly so he could see the other easily. He crossed his arms, head tilting slightly once again. "I didn't hurt you though right?" He asked, pouting softly. He was actually concerned. He highly doubted he had, but well, every person was different.

Dec 12 2013, 07:13 PM #5

Dalton wasn't really expecting the other man to be surprised. He would have told anyone would think that well, look at him! Due to the fact that he was very much everything Dalton found attractive in someone he wanted to shove against furniture and have his way with. Damn, that was problematic if he was ever going to find his bus pass, but who cared really? He could always buy another one.

Dalton had no idea really about the cute factor, he just said what came to his mind right then, but to him cute wasn't a negative thing. Cute was a nicer way for him to tell people he found them appealing. To him it wasn't a big deal, but he didn't really think about whether or not it would be to other men. Though until someone complained about it he really wouldn't change those habits, "Well, if you're not alright, then you must need medical attention. Should I have you turn your head and cough for me? I wouldn't mind giving you an inspection. Or maybe I should give you mouth-to-mouth." He mentioned with a wag of his eyebrows. Though he grinned to the site of that smile, "See there. That's better. Your smile is making me melt into a puddle where I stand." he teased lightly.

"oh?" He questioned in response to the remark about being the one usually getting rammed into. He smirked a little goofy in manner at that point, "Well, if that's what you're used to, i'd be more than happy to ram into you." Dalton was very to the point about those matters and the fact that this man wasn't running away already told him this was likely someone worth talking to.

"Aki, I like it, I'm Keith." he replied with a wide grin. Pointing a thumb at himself as he did so. His accent was strongly hinting that he'd lived there for a long time to those that could pick it out, yet the look of him might have suggested otherwise given how tattooed and pierced his body displayed itself. "Nice to meet you. Though i do have to suggest being naked the next time you want to shove your body against mine." he mentioned with that same grin.

"Hurt me? Naw, but if you keep giving me looks like that i might pretend to be so you can kiss it better." he suggested with an amusement in his tone.

Dec 18 2013, 03:58 AM #6

Aki had never really been able to explain to another why he hated being called cute, especially when he'd been caught dressing as a woman. Especially then because he made quite a convincing woman, especially when he'd been only a couple years younger. The only thing that made sense to him was that he didn't want to be a woman or truly identified as one, his cross-dressing being more of a mind game he played sometimes. Masculinity thing, especially considering his size. It was probably safe to say he had a bit of a Napoleon complex, even if it was kept under control with some ease, as long as nobody called him cute, short or any variations of those words. He wouldn't even be able to explain why this guy had been able to get away with it so far either.

He had to bite his lip to keep a giggle in check. Here he wanted to appear a little more, well manly, and yet he giggled. Talk about a failed venture. "I don't think those would help much. I mean you wouldn't really be seeing anything that was wrong with me." He smiled brightly, before glancing around. "I don't think this is a good place though, people might misunderstand that you're just trying to help." He said, gesturing around lightly. No sense in hitting yet another person. Luckily this wasn't truly awkward, at least for the smaller Japanese man. He had had worse incidents. He frowned for a moment, looking the other up and down. "Making you melt huh? That's the opposite of what usually happens!" Aki was smiling before realizing that that probably made him sound like, well, a whore to put it simply. He shrugged it off internally. He was experienced, or liked to think he was, simple as that.

Aki frowned slightly, realizing that this perhaps wasn't the best area. Since they had already had a minor mishap he didn't want to risk another bumping into them. He was distracted though and laughed lightly. "Ohh would you now?" He asked, mildly curious. Aki had no reason to doubt him, at least right now. "We may be able to come up with something if you really wanna. I just don't think this is the right place though." He shifted his weight a little, placing a hand on his own hip. "We might get in trouble after all!" Well, really Aki wasn't worried about getting in trouble, he could deal with that. It was the big brother in him that would rear it's head to make sure he'd behave.

His head tilted slightly as he smiled. "Keith huh? Oh I'll definitely keep that in mind." He offered with a wink. What was with Keith anyways? To come on this strongly to a stranger? How had he even guessed that he would be okay with this? Or was it just a random guess? It puzzled Aki mildly, of course he just wasn't used to this kind of attention so quickly.

"Awww, you shouldn't have said that Keith! Now I'm always gonna question if you really need that kiss or just want it. I don't like to reward fibbers after all." He smiled sweetly. "Of course if you're really hurting I'm not gonna object either." Wow, he really did sound easy, which he rather was when he was interested in someone. Didn't happen all the time luckily. "Soooo, if you're not busy to show me, do you know of any nearby places that are a little quieter? It's kinda loud in here and I really don't feel like having anyone else ramming into either of us." He asked curiously. Really he wasn't looking to be entirely alone, not at this moment, but he had spotted a younger child with his mother shopping and it made him realize that their conversation was rather inappropriate for little ears. It was the big brother in him winning out once again.

((ooc: sorry about that wait x__x holidays and all v__v))

Dec 28 2013, 05:06 PM #7

((It's no problem sorry as well x.x holidays were crazy!))

Dalton didn't really think calling someone cute was a bad thing. Though he had heard that old expression that cute was for children and animals. To him referring to someone as cute was just how he was raised and perhaps a little touch of feminine on his side, but there were those habits within him. Though if Dalton had really thought about it, given the other man's feminine qualities in appearance, he might have chosen his words more considerately. however, he was not used to really thinking a whole lot on what he said because most of his words were honest and straight forward to a point. He held little back when conversing with someone and he thought perhaps that's why it made people more inclined to like his company. He was just himself.

Dalton laughed softly, "suppose you're right on that one. Though I am a performer by nature so maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get an audience." he mentioned jokingly with a playful wink. Though hearing the words that followed Dalton couldn't contain another laugh and he grinned, "Is that how it is? Well, you're certainly melting my iced heart." he stated placing his hand over his chest and patted on it lightly. Though he smirked somewhat.

A playful expression crossed his features as Aki mentioned that this was not the right place and that they might get in trouble. "I'm certainly not afraid of trouble, but I wouldn't want any cop getting their hands on you before i do." He stated wiggling his fingers dramatically. "I'd hope you would. Don't you forget it now. You'd break my heart if y'did." He teased a little though he still head that quirky half-smirk half-smile.

"I'm the last person y'need to worry about fibbin' and ya don't need to worry about whether I need or want that kiss because it'll always be both." he mentioned with a grin. Though he chuckled as Aki said he wouldn't object either to the idea if he was hurting and for a moment Dalton considered stealing a kiss from him right then and there. Though as a family passed with their children bouncing nearby them he decided it was probably not the best place. "'course i'm not busy and I know the perfect place if you're willin' to follow. " he stated as his hand extended toward the other man. "Come with me and I will make sure you're in perfect health. " he mentioned with a light wink.

Jan 4 2014, 09:23 AM #8

Truth be told, Aki was rather fond of his new-found friend. There was something about him that was just, like-able, for like lack of the proper words. Perhaps it had to deal with the fact that Keith wasn't being aggressive about the accident which it truly had been. Aki was, and had never been, one to actually provoke a confrontation without a good reason. The reason behind most of his fights was because he'd been mocked for his size or his brothers were being bullied. Luckily, nothing of the kind was being said even if Keith couldn't possibly know about Aki's brothers, but it pleased him a bit. Had to be the reason why he liked being in a new area where nobody knew him.

Aki couldn't help it, his eyebrows lifted a little bit. An exhibitionist? Well, perhaps not entirely in the way he was taking it but it was definitely an interesting and entertaining notion. Very entertaining. This guy certainly knew how to keep things fresh it seemed. Aki grinned, a giggle escaping this time. "Melting your icey heart? That's a new one, you don't seem cold-hearted to me!" His grin widening. "Or are ya just that good of a performer?"

Aki pouted softly. "I'd be a little bit offended and oh so very sad if you wanted to let anyone else get their hands on me." That was perhaps too bold but he just couldn't hold it in. His pout grew a bit. "I may be a lot of things but heartbreaker isn't on that list so I think you're safe." He smiled ever so sweetly. Really, he never did try to hurt someone nor was Aki even aware if he ever had. Well, there was always a couple of those he had been seriously involved with, but Aki wasn't about to think about them and ruin his mood, especially not with someone like Keith right in front of him who seemed more than willing to play.

"Oh really now? Weeeell, I guess that'll work." He smiled playfully, glancing at Keith's hand before taking it with his own. "Sure, lead on!" He said with a bright smile. His head tilted after a moment wondering. What if Keith was a creeper? Nah, he seemed too genuine for that. Of course he had admitted he was a performer so it could have just been an act. He looked up and smiled a bit. Well, it wouldn't have been the first time he flirted with danger, nor would it likely be the last. "Mmmm, soooo what if I'm not perfectly healthy?" He asked curiously, wondering just how long this little game could continue.