Dec 9 2013, 09:31 PM #1

Dec 11 2013, 01:05 AM #2

There

Dec 13 2013, 04:39 AM #3

Dec 17 2013, 01:37 AM #4

There

Dec 23 2013, 04:40 AM #5

Dec 31 2013, 02:31 AM #6

Sipping his drink Sebastian leaned into the male a bit, just to listen. Just listening to him was a testament of how much Axel had feelings for his friend. It was cute. Sebastian could think of one time he had those kind of feelings for someone. "Have you two started dating yet then? From what it sounds like you are very much in love with this fello. He must be very lucky to have you in his life." Sebastian smiled swallowing the last of his vodka. When a waiter had walked by Sebastian ordered himself another drink. Gods, with what Axel was talking about it made him think of the one man he ever loved. That was so long ago... Sebastian had almost forgotten what it was like to love a man. Since his boyfriend had left to live a quieter life in Elysium, Sebastian had forgotten how to love or who to love. He had only known how to love the feeling of lust. He knew how to love a body. He knew how to make a man love him for moments in time. In that he was jealous of Axel... Jealous that the had such feelings for another man.

When the waiter came back Sebastian smiled taking as swig of his drink. Laughing a bit when Axel said he was the baby of the joint. "But a cute baby, with a babies bottom too." He laughed more. "I think in all fairness though, I'm the baby of the join. I've only been here five-and-a-half, almost six months. Which would make me the baby, wouldn't it? My I mean, yes you are the 'baby' of the joint. But this is my very first strip club that I've worked for. This is your second which makes you older then me. Plus my bum is probably cuter.."He giggled a bit.

The male was pretty taken off when he heard he enjoyed given men pleasure, just not through sex. "Where's the fun in that? You make them lust over of while you're dancing and then you finally give in by laying on your back letting them seal the final deal with their cock." That's all what Sebastian really cared about in this life was sex. Money after that. He considered himself a born again virgin if he hadn't had sex in a three week span.

Jan 2 2014, 09:35 AM #7