Yugikun
Mr. Danya

November 12th, 2016, 5:35 am #16

This took way too long >_>

But here are the sprites, minus Arthur. I still need to figure out how to make a bucket hat.

Lili Williams:

Cass Prince:

Rene Wolfe:

Kimiko Kao (with island outfit!):

Nate Turner:
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

CrossbowPig
Contender

November 12th, 2016, 11:33 pm #18

Woah, really neat looking take on Lili and the rest of the kids!

Now to figure out how to get this in my signature~
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

dmboogie
Winner

November 14th, 2016, 3:33 am #19

Aw man, I absolutely adore Cass's sprite. Thank you, Yugi!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2017, 7:45 am #20

Here's a couple more. The last request that was in here (huge apologies, cbp) and a couple more I got from skype conversations.

Arthur Bernstein:

(i wish there was a way i could make that hat look good)

Claire Monaghan (V5):

Louisa Bloom (PV2):

Penelope Fitzgerald:

Isabel Ramirez:

William McKinley:
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

CrossbowPig
Contender

January 21st, 2017, 4:38 pm #21

I think the hat looks fine, personally. I'm just glad you took the time to create these in the first place, regardless of how long it may have taken. Great work and good stuff as always!
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- cute thing
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- hillbilly
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

February 26th, 2017, 7:01 am #22

doing a request rc gave you almost a year ago like:
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

February 26th, 2017, 10:02 pm #23

I admit, the title of the mashup made me laugh a bit.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

April 25th, 2017, 10:52 am #24

Hey! So, I've been sorta interested in writing a novel for a while now, and although it's not really in the stage where I want to show it to others I've been beginning to write it and I've been creating characters to use. I sorta thought getting some visual approximation for what the characters within look like would be cool and I've wanted to improve my spiriting ability for a while now so I elected to put two ideas together and make sprites for the characters in my novel idea and post them here for the sake of fulfilling my narcissism and showing what I can do now.

So basically here's a couple sprites with me trying more complex designs and ideas than usual. Please tell me what you think! It'd be good to get an idea of whether these are a thing I'm good at doing.

More to come in the future, probably!
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

May 31st, 2017, 11:33 pm #25

Yo, if any of you have V7 characters and want sprites for their appearance post them in here, I might do them.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Leaf
Player

May 31st, 2017, 11:41 pm #26

I request Jeremiah Larkin and Dorothy Shelley and and and! i have v7 people so
[+] Spoiler
Ophelia is Caucasian, she has a natural pale complexion. She has a round face and delicate features, an upturned nose, flecks of freckles on her cheeks, small green eyes, plucked eyebrows and thin pink lips. She has acne, principally on her forehead and her nose, but no scars.

She has a slim body with slight curves. She is 106 pounds and stands at 5’3”. She has naturally red hair, but she used to bleach it. She used to wear it in a bob but shaved her head. She enjoys putting on makeup and applies some almost every day, wearing black eyeliner and foundation on school days, and for some occasion, lipstick and eye shadow.

Ophelia’s clothing style is varied: it depends on her latest findings in the local thrift shop. However, she mainly wears a tee-shirt and a pair of jean for a safe choice. She carries a flannel coat when she decides to go against the dress code. On the day of the abduction, she was wearing a light blue summer dress that goes to her knees with a pair of flat black shoe and her flannel coat on her shoulders
[+] Spoiler
Angela Cortez is from Hispanic descent, specifically from Venezuela. She is 5’5” and she weighs 140 pounds. She has moderate curves with a slightly smaller waist, creating an almost-hourglass shaped figure. She is considered to be pretty by a certain number of people, and she makes sure to keep it that way.
She has an olive complexion and black and thick hair she keeps in a high ponytail with a pair of brown eyes. Her skin is clear from her strict face cleaning routine and a particular care toward her personal hygiene. Her teeth and buccal hygiene are an important part of her beauty routine. She brushes and flosses her teeth in-between of her meals. Her teeth are natural straight and artificially white from her methodical uses of teeth whitener. Her nose is well proportion and centered on her face, adding more symmetry to her face. She has a v-shaped chin with a pair of plump brown red-ish lips placed in the middle.
Her clothing style can be considered vain. She often emphasise her body with tight clothing and tries as much to dress in a feminine manner. She mainly wears shirts she bought online related to her favorite musical genre – vaporwave – and wears skinny jeans. When a special occasion such as a wedding, she wears one of the many cocktail dresses of her mother. On the day of the abduction, she was wearing a vaporwave-related shirt with the vaporwave rapper band with “$uicideboy$” written in a speech bubble coming from the bust of George Washington, a pair of skin-tight jeans and had a pair of black shoes.
[+] Spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

CrossbowPig
Contender

May 31st, 2017, 11:42 pm #27

I'd be very happy if you'd do mine, please!
[+] Spoiler
Lucas Diaz is half Ashkenazi Jewish (via his mother) and half Puerto Rican (via his father). He has chestnut brown hair, cut short on the sides and in the back but kept long on top and in the front, enough to cover his eyes if he so chooses. His face is heart shaped, with a forehead slightly larger than average and a narrow chin. Lucas stands at 5'9" and weighs about 115 pounds, giving him a Body Mass Index number of 17. This places him in the range widely considered "underweight" by most doctors. He has relatively clear skin, with the occasional pimple usually occurring on his forehead or the side of his cheek. His eyes are the color hazel, though this is sometimes obscured by his thickly rimmed glasses. His nose is relatively small, and those who would find themselves drawing him for a school project would have trouble remembering what it looks like. Despite the olive complexion of his father, Lucas is light skinned and passes for white in the eyes of those unfamiliar with his heritage.

Lucas tends to dress in an unremarkable way. During the colder months, he often wears a solid color t-shirt over a long-sleeved undershirt, jeans, and black Doc Martins with white toes. Depending on the weather, he also wears a black coat and red mittens, though he avoids hats so that he may keep his hair in order. When it gets hot, he ditches the long sleeved shirt and jeans in favor of t-shirts and shorts, occasionally swapping out his sneakers for a pair of close toed sandals.
[+] Spoiler
Violet Schmidt is of English descent and has tan skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. She is 200 centimeters tall, or 6'5" in the imperial system of measurement. She weighs around 185 pounds, giving her a Body Mass Index number of 21.9, which places her in the range considered 'healthy' by most doctors. She has freckles under her eyes that stand out in bright light against her darker skin tone. She wears her hair down, and has long bangs that hide her forehead. Her face is roughly round shaped.

Violet dresses in plaid shirts and blue jeans, carrying a brown purse wherever she goes. For footwear, she most often wears brown boots. She frequently accessorizes with Scarves and Wool Hats, of which her favorite combination is a forest green scarf and a blue hat. For her rituals and Occult practices, however, she has an assortment of elegant gothic lolita dresses that she takes special pride in maintaining. As a middle ground between her Occult practices and her mundane attire, she wears an amethyst bracelet and a bloodstone necklace as both protective charms and as sources for courage and wisdom.
[+] Spoiler
Max is of European descent, a mix of various different western lineages and nationalities, but his family sticks to the story that they are primarily German. His hair is white-blonde, cut in a faded undercut style. Max is 5'1" and weighs about 155 pounds, giving him a Body Mass Index number of 21. This falls on the lower edge of the range considered to be a normal or healthy weight by most doctors. His face is not completely clean of pimples and blemishes, but they are largely unobtrusive. The color of his eyes is light blue. His face is shaped like a diamond, with a narrow chin, forehead, and wider cheekbones.

He has a somewhat extensive wardrobe on account of his parent's wealth, but most often wears unbuttoned dress shirts with simple patterns and a t-shirt underneath, as well as an understated cross necklace around his neck. He wears khaki and chino dress pants and brown loafer shoes. On days he has baseball practice, he wears jogging pants and Adidas sneakers.
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
- self-styled detective
- normie
- cute thing
- hillbilly
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again

Laurels
Mr. Danya

June 1st, 2017, 1:32 am #28

Could you please do my kids?
[+] Spoiler
Meka is an Nigerian-American boy with medium-dark skin, black hair in small dreads that reach his shoulders. His skin is clear, and he has a goatee. He has a long neck and square jaw. He is a bit broad shouldered, somewhat slim and a little toned. He is wearing a grey flat cap, a grey turtleneck, khaki pants, and a black tweed blazer jacket. He is also wearing red sneakers.
[+] Spoiler
Katrina has slightly tanned white skin, and long brown hair in a high ponytail. She has blue eyes, pink lips, and small hoop earrings. She is also wearing a metal cat ear headband (silver colored). She is wearing a pink crop top shirt with "KL" in white letters, a black, pleated skirt that reaches slightly above her knees, black thigh high stockings with black booties. She also has a short, denim jacket she has hanging off the shoulders.
[+] Spoiler
Tanisha is an obese African-American girl. She has short, black hair that reaches about chin length. She has a round face, a small nose, and wears square-framed glasses. She is wearing a black, knee length dress with short sleeves and some lace near the hems. She is also wearing brown flat sandals.
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

June 1st, 2017, 12:10 pm #29

Could we get Sandy for the complete set?
[+] Spoiler
His sandy blonde hair hangs at medium length, reaching the nape of his neck and hanging past his ears. His bangs are messily cut to keep them out of his eyes, reaching just above his eyebrows. He has soft round blue eyes under thick blonde eyebrows, a straight nose, and a narrow mouth. His face is oval in shape, which he keeps consistently shaved.

Sandy wears a pair of rectangular black rimmed glasses to compensate for his moderate long-sightedness. He also frequently sports his dark grey flat cap, only taking it off in situations where a hat would be inappropriate.

On the day of the abduction, Sandy was wearing a black pea coat over a plain white t-shirt, a pair of cream chinos with a brown leather belt, brown leather brogues, and his trademark hat.

Pippin
Winner

June 1st, 2017, 10:39 pm #30

v7 concepts? I've got v7 concepts! Wow! What a coincidence!
[+] Spoiler
Genderfluid (biologically female). Average height Caucasian person with slightly above average weight, with a chubby tum. They have dirty blonde hair that reaches just past their shoulders, generally kept tied up in a loose, messy ponytail, and always with cute hair decorations like ribbons and hair clips. They have moss green eyes, framed by an ancient pair of slim, rectangular glasses. Lyra's favourite outfit consists of a light blue sweater with a stylised image of a bird in white on the front, thrown over a t-shirt or tank top. They'll also wear jeans or a denim skirt, and a pair of black flats.
[+] Spoiler
A tall and slender young Puerto Rican man. Stepney has straight, jet black hair with neon green highlights that reaches to just below his ears. It's kept a medium length on the right side and combed over and messily ruffled on the left. He has a short goatee that is similarly jet black. He has grey eyes, and is short sighted but uses contacts rather than glasses. Stepney's most common outfit is a red and white checked short-sleeved shirt, over a white t-shirt with a stencilled image of an elephant in black in the upper right, along with a pair of dark navy jeans and red Converse.
[+] Spoiler
A tall, mixed race African-American/Caucasian girl from Boston. Cuts an imposing physique thanks to her boxing hobby, with well toned arms and prominent abs. She has a light brown skin tone, with various cuts and bruises dotted all over her body. Her hair is dark brown, almost black in colour, and kept straight most of the time, stopping just shy of her shoulders, with the fringe messily swept to the right, half-obscuring her right eye. When she boxes or works out, however, she ties it up in a bun or a ponytail. Her eyes are hazel in colour. Katie can most commonly be found wearing a light blue sleeveless hoody over a white tank top, grey tracksuit bottoms, and battered white Nike trainers.
Sadly I only have appearances jotted down for three of my five concepts at the moment! Oh no!
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017