You Gave Up Being Good When You Declared a State of War

The doctors’ offices are located at the back of the staff area and are mainly situated all along one corridor. There was a practical purpose to this; the patients could become very noisy when agitated, and if a doctor was on the night shift they would need rest, thus all the offices were located in a fairly quiet sector. To better facilitate rest, all of the offices contain beds along with the regular desks and chairs. Many of the walls of these offices have medical diagrams and charts pinned up on them, while some contain bookshelves that hold many different medical journals. One of them even has a photo of the doctor in question performing a lobotomy with a plaque reading "Happy 50th! From The Guys".
Zetsumodernista
Contender

October 24th, 2016, 7:55 pm #11

"It wasn't even supposed to be a joke, it just...ah. Forget it."

Lunatics. In the asylum. And they're making fun of Asuka for having a--well, does it really count as a bad joke if she didn't realize it sounded like one until after the fact?

Well. Asuka couldn't really blame them. Their classmates were killing each other. It was dumb and it was stupid and it was funny. What do you do about that?

Asuka laughed. "Come to terms? Do you think I can come to terms with this bullshit that easily?"

Asuka looked from Nadia to Jerry, Jerry to Nadia.

"I can barely accept and function in the real world. I'm not interested in accepting and functioning in this one. This is my offer, so that you'll take me with you if you want. I have a gun. If someone goes after any of us, I'll scare them off with my shaky hands and shitty aim. I probably can't actually bring myself to shoot them when it comes down to it, though, so don't count on that."

Oh. Hi Toby. Now Asuka knew how Jerry must've felt when she came in. Important difference: Asuka was Asuka. Toby was...yeah. She could beat you up. Not that you could much tell the difference between them based on a door creak and a couple of syllables. Asuka was just feeling kinda grumpy about that, was all.

So. Toby. Workaholic. Bet you're really glad you were such a try-hard. Not that Asuka was one to talk, but at least she only tried hard when she liked to. She was qualitatively different. How did she know? She didn't. Bad Asuka. Be nice.

"Well met, I guess. Wish I got to know you better before...you know."

Hey, it's worth a shot. Tell me about yourself.
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 25th, 2016, 5:22 am #12

"Uuuuuuuurgh!"

Jerry let loose a... he wasn't honestly sure what to call it. A groan? A roar? 'Roar' sounded a bit more pleasantly royal and intimidating, but given that this was an utterance of irritation and being totally fed up with somebody's shit, 'intimidation' was not his first goal in mind. He followed it up, then, by bringing the pinky-side base of his fist against the plaster of the wall. Jerry would have rather full-on punched the wall, but one busted knuckle from punching a cinderblock when he was twelve taught him better of that.

First lesson, don't punch a cinderblock. Second lesson, if you're going to whack something out of irritation, make sure it's a part of your hand and not something that crumples up faster than a bag of chips in the presence of a fat kid. Jerry really wanted to punch Ass-ka here more than the wall, but he was willing to wager that Nadia would get all up in his ass about that being unneeded aggression or something.

"You're fucking weak. Right now, I do NOT need this safe-space 'hur hur I can't function in society' BULLSHIT!" Jerry's chest heaved, followed by a sharp exhale. "You got a gun? Cool. Either put it to good use or hand it over. And I don't mean use it on me, either. You point a gun anywhere in my direction at all, and-"

... Wait. Toby?

Jerry's jaw was still clenched, but he allowed his lips to close as he grumpily moved his eyes over to look at Toby while keeping Asuka weeeeell in his line of vision.

"... Yo. Seen Trav lately? He ain't dead?"
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 28th, 2016, 2:09 am #13

So Asuka had a better weapon than Nadia and Jerry. That was a plus, although Asuka's hesitancy to use it was a few points off. To Jerry, it was a whole letter grade deducted, however. Nadia was almost ready to roll her eyes and fold her arms at his outburst, but another figure appeared. Nadia bemoaned the fact that they had left the door open and had attracted another person, but she didn't let it show.

Toby was a fighter back home. Nadia didn't know her that well, but the fact that she was calmly approaching them suggested she wasn't playing. Jerry's reaction made it seem like he at least was okay with her, so Nadia didn't have to clutch the chair leg too tightly when looking at Toby.

"Okay, so let's not get too jumpy and angry right now," Nadia said. "Now that we know someone in this room has a gun, I think it's best we do nothing that can result in a hail of gunfire."

"Asuka, I am much better knowing you have a gun. However, if you're really not comfortable carrying it, we can trade, if you'd like."

Nadia held out her chair leg. If the roles were reversed, there was no way Nadia would give up a gun for a chair leg. But then again, she didn't know Asuka that well, so maybe the other girl would take comfort in a less intense weapon.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Namira
Mr. Danya

November 3rd, 2016, 11:03 pm #14

It wasn't Jerry who hailed her back at first, but one of those in the room with him.

Not the ideal start, even if Toby was trying to avoid tunnel vision. Not very well, mind, but she was trying. Her priorities had been more than rattled by the announcement, especially when it came to her actual goals. This wasn't the reality she wanted to live in, the reality where she was barely able to spare a thought to grieve over a friend dying because another friend was dead. Toby could barely process that Abby was dead, let alone deal with it. She didn't even want to address that the first person to die was Jennifer.

She was trying to calm herself down, and it wasn't working.

Toby slid just a little further around the door frame, catching a glimpse of who it was that'd spoken. Oh, Asuka. Their social circles - insomuch as either of them had ones that counted - had ... brushed, here and there, but they weren't close. Toby didn't think she'd exchanged more than a handful of words with her throughout high school. In any case, she made an asinine comment about said lack of familiarity, and Toby had to clamp down on an angry response.

No, actually, Toby didn't wish either of them had known each other better. Because there shouldn't have been a 'before' to look back on. They shouldn't be in this fucked-up situation for Asuka to express regret that the most significant conversation they'd ever had was one of them borrowing a pen from the other.

"Don't we just," was what she managed in reply.

Then Jerry piped up again, and Toby very nearly punched the wall.

He asked her exactly what she was about to ask him.

"I was hoping you would've seen him," Toby let the 'dead' part lie. If she didn't address it, it wouldn't be there.

She let out a breath. "Fuck."

All right. All right. She'd tried. That was important.

"I really need to make sure he's okay, so if he's not here..." she trailed off, looked at the three in the room. Asuka, Jerry - another girl just to the side, who Toby recognised as Nadia Riva. They'd crossed paths on runs on occasion, but again, nobody close. "Look, I don't know what you guys have all got planned or anything so I'm not going to get in your hair."

Another glance around them. Two people she didn't know if she could trust and one that she sort of trusted but didn't really like. Jerry was, well, Jerry. He was a jackass, but Toby couldn't see him hurting anyone.

But then, she couldn't see Kimiko hurting anyone, before this morning.

Company was... it was a risk, there were no two ways of slicing it. More of a risk than going it alone? It was hard to say. Damn hard.

"If you wanna come with, I'm going to go find Travis," she spoke looking right at Jerry. "But you better not slow me down, if you do."

Toby bounced lightly on her heels. She was prepared to run and not stop until she was sure her friends were safe.

She couldn't protect Abby. She hadn't even had the chance. She couldn't let that happen again.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Zetsumodernista
Contender

November 6th, 2016, 7:38 am #15

Nope.

Asuka was on the verge of tears. Not at Jerry's words, though. She'd heard that line too many times to let it get to her. Really. Don't let the tears make you think otherwise. They're tears of rage. Asuka hated that. She hated how every time she got juuuust pissed off enough to unleash a brutal, no-holds-barred verbal beatdown her tongue tied itself into a knot and her tear ducts opened and what the fuck, she was mad, she was supposed to be fucking mad. Her body was a traitor. What's that, body? You're trembling? Fuck you.

Oh, and now they wanted her to hand over her weapon, too, huh? Did--did they actually think she'd do it after--like--all that? Was this real life? Was this just fanta--fuck, she was not gonna finish that thought. Even now, it seems, she's still incapable of keeping her mind from following dumb tangents. But seriously, was she dreaming? How the fuck did these people even exist? Answer her. Please just fucking answer her. No? Well. Okay then.

But first. Address Toby. "Wish I had something of substance to tell you. Good luck." And she meant it.

And now to talk to them. Well, mostly Jerry. Though Nadia wasn't exactly off the hook either.

"Fuck you. Fuck both of you." It was as good a start as any.

"Y'know, I always knew that assholes existed, but this is. Um. Kind of a first. Can you even fucking hear yourselves? Do you also steal food from orphans and kick kittens or something?"

Her voice was following a really weird cadence, alternating between 'coolly analytical' and 'inside-voice screaming'. Asuka hated it. Impossible to take seriously.

"You'd think the realization that the person you're talking to is gonna die soon would make you pause before you go and be a total dick, but nooo. You have to go and--and--like, you're not real asshole. You're the image the shitheads come up with when they make dumb PSA's about bullying. Did that sink in? No? Don't answer, because even if you do get it it's my fucking turn, and if you wanted me to have a different mental image of you then you shouldn't have made yourself look like a dumbass jackass. You're so ridiculously disgusting I can't even accept that you exist."

Jerry and Nadia, platonic ideals of the bully and the bystander. Oh, that was extra pretentious. Lovely.

Still, though, the logic checked out. Jerry was objectively an asshole. Objectivity didn't exist. Ergo, Jerry didn't exist. What, it doesn't check out? Shh, don't tell her that. She's feeling a tad emotional. She's venting. Actually having sound logic wasn't the point.

"Sit on that for a while. I hope I die tomorrow. I hope I fucking die and make you realize that you kinda helped kill me. Don't fool yourself by saying you couldn't have known what would happen. You have to know by now that my odds of making it alone are worse than if I'm in a group. So yeah. Not sure if you'd feel guilt over that. But I hope I die. And I hope you go and fucking win this thing, so that you can go home and realize that all the shitty things you may or may not have pulled but honestly I am so done with being nonjudgmental I'll go ahead and make that assumption BUT ANYWAYS I hope you go and realize that all that shit was way way way shittier than you ever thought it was."

Asuka turned to Nadia. "And I'm not giving this thing"-- she patted her gun-- "to players. Not to assume that y'all are gonna be players. But I pretty much am."

Asuka immediately regretted half the speech. It was too manipulative. Too calculated to hurt. Still, though. The other half? Totally worth it.

"Sayonara."

That's your cue. Apologize. You get one chance.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

November 6th, 2016, 7:57 am #16

Jerry's knuckled tightened. He opened his mouth to say something...

And he just laughed. He laughed, and the tension left his shoulders and he took a step towards the door, a side-stop closer to where Noodle had been poking through.

"Holy shit." Jerry snickered, shaking his head in disbelief. "You're pathetic. I call you weak, and you're just crying some more? You wanna know what's gonna happen when I wake up tomorrow morning?" Jerry paused, let a crowd that wasn't there boo. Hey, in essence, he had already gone out there and said the thing that needed to be said and that made him the bad guy. Sometimes audiences liked the bad guy, though. "When I hear your name? I'm gonna say 'Good! That's one less person I've gotta live longer than!'"

Jerry knew he didn't really mean it. He knew that, and maybe even Nadia knew it, but Ass-ka here didn't have to know that. Certainly wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that somebody was actually going to care about her dying, least of all him. "You don't have to outrun the bear, bitch-tits! Just gotta trip somebody else so they get eaten instead!"

Yes. Yes, the booing. Uuuunf, it sounded like sex in his ears. 'Whatcha gonna do, bitch?' Jerry thought, getting a little bit of hop in his stance, now flashing a grin he hoped was menacing but was a little giddier than anything. 'Gonna shoot me with those 'shaky hands of yours?'

Not worth actually saying. Not worth actually prodding her anymore. It's not like she was gonna do anything.

"Toby, wait up!" Jerry called, continuing his little strafe-step. Fuckin' daring, DARING Ass-ka to try something. "Jerry muthafuckin' Fury's coming with ya." He jerked his head at Nadia for a second, all 'coming with?', before giving one more look to Asuka.

Your move.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Zetsumodernista
Contender

November 7th, 2016, 10:20 am #17

((Skipping with permission.))

Asuka was calm now. Really. She'd hit her peak, and now that the throbbing of blood was fading, she didn't really care about any of the shit Jerry was spewing now. They were just words, now. And everyone knows that words never hurt anyone, right? Right.

Asuka shook her head. She was in a room. She was having a shouting match with Jerry. The fucker was pissing her off. He was really pissing her off. So pissed, in fact, that she was. Um.

But it was no good. Already, she felt like an actress dropped into the middle of some hyper-real set, and everyone was looking at her and she couldn't remember her lines. Figuring out what thoughts she should be having right now was just making her dissociate more.

Well. Only one way to change that.

Jerry Fury was a sociopath. Or not. If he wasn't, there'd be hell to pay. If he was...well. Asuka would rather not think about that possibility. She wasn't suicidal. Well, she was, but she wasn't that suicidal. She had her goal and her vision. She wouldn't stake her life like this if she wasn't pretty damn sure he wasn't actually that evil, which was actually a pretty risky bet if you thought about it because c'mon they were just kidnapped by terrorists the other day to play a death game, but anyways--fuck it. She had nothing to lose but her life, and if she was proven wrong then life would've been pretty shit anyways.

Only one way to find out.

"Okay. If that's the game you want to play."

She felt histrionic as fuck. That was okay. What she was doing was histrionic as fuck. Carefully, methodically, she took out the gun, checked if it was loaded. Safety off. Slid it over to Jerry.

"Prove it, then. Blow my brains out. One less person you have to survive longer than. Then you can go skip your merry way and laugh as you gun down everyone else. Or whatever."

Okay, so maybe he wouldn't actually do that. That didn't matter. What mattered was the implication that she actually believed he could be capable of doing that.

Try me.

Laurels
Mr. Danya

November 8th, 2016, 3:17 am #18

Sure enough, Asuka wasn't going to trade the gun for a chair leg. That was something Nadia was certain of. What she didn't expect was Asuka to go on some long tirade about her impending death and how dickish Nadia and Jerry were. Nadia raised an eyebrow and lowered the chair leg, surprised that Asuka had such beef with her. As far as Nadia saw it, she had been fairly reasonable with Asuka. The girl had issues with the gun, and so Nadia was willing to trade for her sake. Asuka had given her a spiel about how she was too unprepared for this world, so Nadia was fair to assume Asuka didn't want to have such an obvious sign of the madness of the game in her hands.

Yes, they were all likely to die soon, but Asuka wasn't more likely to die than any of them, nor did she deserve any special treatment for that. Acting like Jerry and Nadia were one-dimensional bully stereotypes wasn't going to help her out. It was starting to become clear that Asuka wasn't likely to be any use to them, gun or not. The girl was cracking, and lashing out at people for supposed moral crimes wasn't earning her any more points.

Of course, Jerry was only there to exacerbate things. Now Nadia was starting to wish she hadn't left the cabin with Jerry. Aside from the lousy insult of "bitch-tits," Jerry was only confirming the impression Asuka had of him. Nadia slowly shook her head, realizing how poisonous staying with Jerry was. Toby seemed fine, at least, and maybe it'd be worth going with her to find her friend, but Jerry was becoming almost too much.

Now he wanted her to come with him and Toby. Nadia was prepared to leave, if only to at least get to a more stable location after maybe "getting lost" from Jerry, but Asuka had to take things to the extreme. Now she was handing a gun over to Jerry asking her to gun her down. Nadia widened her eyes and let out a quick curse under her breath.

"Whoa, okay, let's calm down," Nadia said. "This is really over-the-top and not at all how we should be acting right now. Asuka, let's not fold so brutally. Jerry, please tell me you're not actually going to take up her offer."
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

November 8th, 2016, 7:26 am #19

It looked like Jerry was on the fence about considering it. Indeed, upon Ass-ka turning over the gun and offering it, the look on Jerry's face plainly told his shock, likely showing the girl some of that hesitance she wanted to see. It quickly faded as Jerry realized the situation he had found himself in. She was trying to call his bluff. Even he was smart enough to figure that out.

"You know what?" Jerry said, steeling himself to Nadia's words. "Yeah. I think I actually WILL take her up on the offer." He snatched the gun as he said it, narrowing his eyes. He turned the weapon over in his hands until he carefully adjusted his grip and held it tight. His finger inched closer to the trigger while treating it with all the caution of a spider that might lash out and bite at any sudden motion. He didn't have it pointed at Asuka. Not yet.

"Pretty big fucking gamble you just made," Jerry said with a smug grin, putting a thumb on what he figured must have been the hammer of the pistol. He wasn't really big on pistols. Or guns, now that he thought about it. When was the last time he had fired a gun? Had he ever fired a gun? Food for thought. Right now in the moment, he was a pro, a regular John Wayne or a fuckin' Neo with that gunkata shit. He had a feeling he had Ass-ka here dead to rights, like it would be so easy to put one right between her eyes.

"But SOMEBODY wasn't paying attention," Jerry crowed. "Just because I wanna outlive you doesn't mean I wanna kill you. Thanks for the gun, dumbass!"

Jerry played his final card, which just so happened to be darting out the door after Toby, protectively cradling his new friend.

"ONE SIDE, TOBY!"

((Jerry Fury, continued in Ain't nobody got time for this))
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
[+] spoiler

Namira
Mr. Danya

November 16th, 2016, 11:57 pm #20

Leaving right now became not quite leaving right now as Jerry did the Jerry thing and pissed Asuka off. Toby stopped psyching up and for a second just stared.

For fuck's sake, was this actually happening, because she really didn't have time for ... it.

Asuka was giving Jerry a gun? That was... amongst the worst ideas Toby had seen so far today.

No, scratch today. Last few weeks, last months. Why oh why would you arm Jerry. Even to prove a point. Especially to prove a point.

She didn't think Jerry would actually shoot her. He was a jackass, but not that flavour of jackass.

It was still a colossally bad idea.

And now Jerry was 'with' her.

With a gun.

Fuck.

Toby started to jog away through the corridors, and had never been less reassured to have company.

((Toby continued in Ain't nobody got time for that))

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith