Ella
Survivor
Ella
Survivor

January 15th, 2009, 11:24 pm #11

Name: Sakura Naruto Sasuke Bleach Yaoi Cullen Johnson

Bio: Sakura is the result of a dangerously handsome vampire and the most beautiful catgirl in all the land falling in true love. Shortly after she was born, her father died (of being cut into pieces and burned) and her mother promptly died of grief. She became an orphan and grew up to be the coolest half cat half human half vampire in the world. She is trained in the ways of the ninja and is also a soul reaper only instead of a Zanpakuto she uses InuYasha's sword. She enjoys watching attractive asian boys make out.

Picture:
hi i am a little bee
[+] spoiler
(1:16:29 PM) Mimi: i am god and they will boink who i want them too

(10:55:44 AM) Mimi: NIC, YOU HAD CELEBRITIES IN YOUR ANUS
(10:55:48 AM) Mimi: it's a /good/ thing

(3:09:32 PM) Mimi: I'm so down on vagina
(3:09:35 PM) Mimi: why did I say that

(5:26:19 PM) Cheerleader: I JUST GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSEEEEEEEEEE
(5:26:27 PM) WhatsHerFace: LET'S GO LOOK
(5:26:30 PM) WhatsHerFace: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD
(5:26:31 PM) ***TheUglyOne says something indicating her terrible hygiene
(5:26:48 PM) TBH: Back. Fucking ankle.
(5:26:52 PM) James is now known as SoandSo
(5:27:12 PM) Cheerleader: theuglyone
(5:27:16 PM) Cheerleader: will you accompany me to the end credits?
(5:27:18 PM) SoandSo: what do i do now :c
(5:27:47 PM) TheUglyOne: I WOULD LOVE T- arrow'd
(5:28:04 PM) TheUglyOne: ahhhhhhhhh my entire life
(5:28:22 PM) WhatsHerFace: dag, yo

Yossarian
Player

January 19th, 2009, 10:53 pm #12

Ok guys (and girls)! As promised, we are launching the game right now. I'm surprised, that we managed to (almost) reach the limit!

NOTE: Everything below is one big joke, so don't get offended people. I'm not writing it seriously...

Another day came to not so peaceful now US of A. Somewhere north of New York, another wave of oil-thirsty humans fights and dies with ruthless machines for freedom. Somewhere in Texas, local rancher sends his new black workers, bought on the slaves market, and whips them for no good reason... But who cares about those losers? They are so fucking boring! Let's see how 5 different beings from all across the universe begins their... <ahem> epic journey...

&^!!*(: You were enjoying your favorite Earth drink 'Explosiv-O' (with Explosion. REAL EXPLOSION) in local jazz bar in the shithole previously known as New Orleans. You were enjoying, because in the middle of some mediocre jazz band performance, some masked niggers came in. At first, you didn't even had a slightest idea, what they wanted, because they were shouting something in this gibberish Earth language. The message saying 'CARROTS ARE JUICY!', which came with explosion in the back of the bar, confused you even more. But before they drove away with their Nissan Skyline ZXCR (full tuning!), they left those funny communicators in form of red burning sticks. However, the message contained in them pissed you off. 'FUCK JAZZ! 50 CENT RULEZ MOTHAFOCKA!'. You exploded (and thus destroyed the remains of the bar). Now it's personal!

Samuel 'Johan' Guts 'Badassmotherfucker' Wraith (in future mentioned as SJGBW): For the first time in like 2 years, something interesting happened. Your biggest nemesis, the second best mutant hunter in the USA and the leader of the gang, the 'not-so-infamous-as-you' 50 Cent, sent you the letter of challenge. This puny idiot seems to think, that he have balls made of even colder steel than yours. He want to make a freestyle contest in the outskirts of New Orleans today at the sunset. Your awesomeness prevented you from noticing orange Nissan Skyline ZXCR (full tuning!) [yes that's the full name of this car] driving near your house.

Commiechu: You were traveling through the 'Nowhere' desert in Lousiana (don't look at me like that. There is no marsh in Louisiana anymore. Only desert... and jungle on the south...) near New Orleans. Your orchestra was playing truly epic overture 'Tocata Cephalothorax' after you ate giant radioactive scorpion (you also learned some new poison attacks now). I mean... WAS playing before all the musicians got killed by some niggers in Nissan Skyline ZXCR (full tuning!), shooting with their Micro-Uzi and shouting 'DRIVE-BY SUCKERZZ!!' You have lost your orchestra... Are you gonna leave it that way?

Unnamed Darkling's Character: You were sitting on you comfortable sofa, watching the 1387 rerun of the 456321th episode of 'The Amazing Empty Box' soap opera. Rosalinda was just about about to confess her love to her coffee maker, when suddenly the show was interrupted, by some good looking man behind the oldschool deck. 'We are interrupting this program, to inform you about some recent news. The not-so-infamous 50 Cent challenged the infamous Samuel 'Johan' Guts 'Badassmotherfucker' Wraith to the freestyle duel on the outskirts of New Orleans near the abandoned diet cola factory. The experts are saying, that this duel may change the fabric of the universe forever. The tickets are available at the factory right now. Number of seats limited. And now, we are going back to our normal program...'

Sakura Naruto Sasuke Bleach Yaoi Cullen Johnson (in future mentioned as SNSBYCJ): This definitely isn't a good day. The sun is awfully bright today, your favourite Bloody Mary flavored lollipops are sold out, and instead of some cool looking Asians, you can only see the posters of 50 Cent's and Samuel 'Johan' Guts 'Badassmotherfucker' Wraith's showdown. But don't worry. This thing will probably attract some people, and some of them should be Asians definitely... Meanwhile, the orange Nissan Skyline ZXCR (full tuning!) stopped nearby. One of the black gangstas is shouting in your direction. 'YO Bitch! Wanna take a ride?'

This is only an intro, so it's not even 1/100 as wacky as planned, but don't worry. This will change soon ;]

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Micha&#322; 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
[+] spoiler

Super Llama
Contender

January 25th, 2009, 6:13 am #13

&^!!*( was rather cross. Just a moment ago had he been listening to the soulful sounds of Duke Louis Ellingarmstrongton and the Clever Band Names, when suddenly a gang of hoodlums showed up and began shouting nonsense and insults. How very rude. This was certainly not his month. First his girlfriend said that the two of them should see other people, and then he was given this assignment to establish communications with one of the lower planes. And now this. One thing was for certain, as soon as he found these hooligans, he was going to give them a stern talking to.

But where did they go, he wondered. Fortunately, he happened upon a couple of native New Orleanites, and got the idea to ask for directions.

"Pardon me, sirs. I am looking for a gang of hoodlums that came by in an automobile recently. Do you happen to know where they went?"

Unfortunately, his attempts at communication only managed to chase them away, as a nearby car exploded in a massive fireball, then an underground gas main, and then a crow that happened to be passing by, and then, as if it hadn't had enough, the car exploded a second time.

Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

[+] spoiler
Maria "Animal" Graham is dead at the Residential District.
Duncan McMahon is dead at the Residential District.
Sebastian Decartes is dead at the Infirmary.
Petrushka Ivanova is dead at the Groundskeeper's Hut.
banthesun wrote:She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs
ZombiexCreame wrote:But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?

Darkling Perhaps
Survivor

January 25th, 2009, 6:37 am #14

The channel was interrupted???

How odd.

This seemed like a perfect chance for some existentialism! The man looked down at himself, realizing his suit was a bit smudged on one pant leg. He'd have to fix that, but he wasn't looking at his rugged good looks and charming physique. Instead the man was looking inward, at once through his own mind to figure one important question and the second was to ponder why he suddenly had a large mouth-like opening grinning up at him from his stomache. "But back to the first question!" his stomache stated. Yes... that one. "Hey, Gil! What's my name?"

The smallish gerbil popped up from the kitchen, a plate full of home-baked cookies in his freakishly large arm-like tail. And when I say cookies I of course mean delicious kittens, they're like rampant in the area and ya know, a mutated gerbil inb the future's gotta do what a mutated gerbil in the future's gotta do. Anyway Gil chirped up, his bass voice a loud contrast to Megan's latest screech about the towtruck's baby from the TV. "Um..... Yes?"

"Yes it is then! Or at least untill I think of something better!" Yes quickly 'stomached' (get it? get it? Fine...) the kittens and stood up. "Well, Gil, it's a world of business, and we are its rapists! Let's go!"

And as Gil clambered up Yes's suit to sit among the pens in the horribly stretched pocket they set at, maybe to the duel, maybe to a David Bowie concert. We shall see what we shall see.
Hungry?

I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

Jonny
Leader

January 29th, 2009, 7:48 am #15

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
- Rei Ayanami, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sam Wraith wondered every day: was he the darkness... or was he the fire? Maybe he was man, or the abstract concept of a scraping motion. Sam was often given to a proclivity for such philosophical musings, as he was more of an intellectual warrior poet than a simple brute. But at the end of the day, he knew he was the fire. He knew it because he was certain in his own moral wisdom, which is what fire symbolizes in that Evangelion quote, and also because fire was badass.

And Samuel "Johan" Wraith was a badass.

(He was a badass)

He was a badass on the day when 50 Cent challenged him to a free-style rapping battle. On the day... when everything changed. On the day when some fool was enough of a dumbass to challenge him like some sort of cockmonger. It began like any other day... Sam woke up and reached for a skull on his nightstand, crushing it effortlessly. He did this every morning to cement how much of a badass he was, in case anyone was watching him, which was actually probably likely since he was very famous and beloved.

Didn't 50-Cent know of Sam's reputation? He was by far the most powerful and accomplished free style battling rapper in America, and everyone should know that. Maybe Cent hated Sam because of his sexuality... just like all the rest did. Nobody understood him and his gay lifestyle, but that was the fate of someone as sophisticated as Sam living in a primitive and Republican society. George W. Bush was a bad president.

Or maybe... FiftyCent was intending to lose? It could all be part of some extremely elaborate master plan, a "Xanatos Roulette" so to speak, similar to those employed by Light in Death Note.* But even if that were true, Sam would definitely be able to see it coming and counter it beforehand, just like Near in Death Note. Of course, Near was a shitty character, and Sam hated himself for being like Near... but it was the path he had been destined to walk on. And now... what could be do... besides walk down the path... and accept the pain? That pain... was part of his destiny. It was part of... his plan.
"Exactly as planned!"
- Yagami Light, Death Note
But that was enough planning for the day. The rest wouldn't involve any plans at all... though most free stylers extensively planned their raps before the battle, Sam "Guts" Wraith was too good for that... he went in with no preparation, because he was just so brilliant that he could improvise. The only decision he had left to make was whether to arrive on his Ferrari or his motorcycle.

"Why choose?", thought Sam with a smirk, as he put in his sunglasses and took out the keys to his custom-made Ferrari motorcycle, which was colored midnight black and made personally by Ferrari.

On the way to the battler rapping, Sam noticed one of the posters advertising the event on a concrete wall. Without stopping his motorcycle, he punched a hole straight through Fifty-Cent's face on the poster, and the concrete behind it. Sam smiled a cunning smile as he said aloud,

"It's fitting that I smashed you literally on that poster, because at the rapper battle... I'm going to beat you."

* ((If that's actually 50Cent's plan, to lose like that, then Sam would probably realize it because he's really smart and perceptive, so you should tell me if that's his plan or not))

landlocked
Leader

January 30th, 2009, 4:17 am #16

Wild SCORPION appeared!

Commiechu had prepared his entire life for this moment. ...Not really. But still. Commiechu got excited pretty much any time he had the opportunity to kill something. Especially something American. Commiechu's loathing of America was matched only by his love of... not... America. In fact, he wasn't entirely sure how he had gotten to America in the first place. Time travel may or may not have been involved. Probably vodka, too. But anyway. Back to the scorpion.

As the insect reared back, preparing to strike, Commiechu ran up to it, kicked it in the face, used Thunderbolt, plucked off all of its legs, used Hyper Beam, took a turn to recover, used Hyper Beam again and defecated on it all in one swift motion.

Wild SCORPION fainted!

Suddenly, Commiechu realized that his victory theme wasn't playing. Goddammit. Was he going to have to murder every single member of his orchestra AGAIN? It was so difficult to find the replacements for them. But no. It appeared that someone had murdered his orchestra FOR HIM. A giant, tricked-out car (Man, what a bass! And are those spinning rims? Wow, those Americans had some good taste in vehicles.)was speeding away, a man leaning out the window carrying a gun and shouting obscenities.

COMMIECHU used GROWL!

The attack was ineffective...

Damn. That one usually works so well, too.

No matter. Clearly, the only solution would be to hunt down those responsible, whoever they may be. And anyone that gets in the way must be struck down as well.

COMMIECHU used HYPER BEAM!

That tourist would totally have tried to stop him if he hadn't killed her first.

With that, Commiechu ran off into the desert at 2:15 at a steady rate of 35 mph, taking regular breaks every 2 hours, while a train departed the same station at the same time in the opposite direction traveling at a constant rate of 20 mph. At what time are they exactly 293 miles apart from each other?

Commiechu didn't care. All that mattered was revenge.
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann

Ella
Survivor
Ella
Survivor

February 12th, 2009, 8:14 pm #17

This was, by far, the worst day of Sakura's 2,481-year (so far, of course) life. She was so hungry for blood, and here was the sun, dimming her senses in a defiant attempt to make her completely miserable. She squinted and trudged on in search of the heavily advertised "rap battle." Sure, it wasn't quite a ball in a mansion filled with vampires and jrock artists, but she was sure to find some blood, or at least some asian people (so kawaii!) to look at there. It was rather hot outside, but she did not regret wearing her knee high black leather combat boots with red ribbon laces, lacy black miniskirt, and red corset. If she wore these things, maybe people would notice and shower her with blood and attention.

And notice her they did- somewhere behind her and to her right, someone called.
'YO Bitch! Wanna take a ride?'

She spun around, astonished that someone would try to talk to her when she was clearly busy feeling sorry for herself. Examining him carefully from afar, she became extremely disappointed. Not only was he not Asian, but he wasn't even good looking. And yet he dared ask something of her, the graceful Sakura Naruto Sasuke Bleach Yaoi Cullen Johnson of the Cullen Vampire Clan (which she inherited after she broke Edward Cullen's heart, causing both him and Bella to kill themselves). Without a second look in the man's direction, she continued on her way.
hi i am a little bee
[+] spoiler
(1:16:29 PM) Mimi: i am god and they will boink who i want them too

(10:55:44 AM) Mimi: NIC, YOU HAD CELEBRITIES IN YOUR ANUS
(10:55:48 AM) Mimi: it's a /good/ thing

(3:09:32 PM) Mimi: I'm so down on vagina
(3:09:35 PM) Mimi: why did I say that

(5:26:19 PM) Cheerleader: I JUST GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSEEEEEEEEEE
(5:26:27 PM) WhatsHerFace: LET'S GO LOOK
(5:26:30 PM) WhatsHerFace: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD
(5:26:31 PM) ***TheUglyOne says something indicating her terrible hygiene
(5:26:48 PM) TBH: Back. Fucking ankle.
(5:26:52 PM) James is now known as SoandSo
(5:27:12 PM) Cheerleader: theuglyone
(5:27:16 PM) Cheerleader: will you accompany me to the end credits?
(5:27:18 PM) SoandSo: what do i do now :c
(5:27:47 PM) TheUglyOne: I WOULD LOVE T- arrow'd
(5:28:04 PM) TheUglyOne: ahhhhhhhhh my entire life
(5:28:22 PM) WhatsHerFace: dag, yo