Piggot: Hello Dragon did you hear the Slaughterhouse Nine are in town they want their ninth member
Piggot: The local villains have proposed a truce with our heroes
Piggot: I no trust them
Piggot: I bomb them while they fighting the Slaughterhouse Nine, like two birds with one stone amirite
Piggot: cuz like I'm not a hero and all so technically I don't have to follow the truce
Piggot: Why the long virtual face
PRT Officer: Piggot you have mail
Dragon: Lemme see
Piggot: Oh shit it's from the Slaughterhouse Nine they want to play a game
- [+] spoiler
Sirs and Madams,
The terms of the engagement are as follows:
1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread, unless your role PM says otherwise.
2. You may paraphrase your role. You may not, under any circumstances, quote, screenshot, or otherwise allow people direct access to your Role PM.
3. To remain active, you must make at least eight posts per day. If you fall below without posting a notification in the appropriate thread, you will be prodded the first time, and mod killed the second.
4. Day Phases will run for 5 days. Night phases will run for 2. Scum will have 48 hours of daychat on Day 1 only. If you have a night action, please send it in on time. If you fail to do so, no action will be taken. I will confirm receipt of night actions as soon as I get them; if you send one and see me online and don't receive confirmation, please re-send your action right away.
5. Order of actions will be determined by NAR. Miscellaneous roles are treated like the role they most resemble, where applicable.
6. Vote counts should be posted at least every 24 hours. If I don't do this, you're free to bug me.
7. Votes must be red to be counted, unvotes must be green. Unvotes are required.
8. All lynches are final. You may continue talking after a lynch is reached but before I've posted the flip aka during the unofficial "Twilight Phase". Once the flip is posted and night starts, no more posting.
9. You are allowed 1 'bah' post after your flip. Your 'bah' post may not include any game-relevant information.
10. If you have to drop out of the game, please inform me ASAP. You will be held responsible for activity until a replacement can be found, so the sooner you get in gear, the better. Any role that fails to check in during the first day phase will be replaced; any other activity lapse will result in a modkill.
11. As always, editing of posts is strictly prohibited. If you need to make a correction or say more, make a new post started with "EBWOP" (Edit By Way Of Post).
12. Play to your win condition and be civil--this game is about arguing, not about being gratuitously insulting in a personal way.
13. These rules were mostly copy-pasted from MW and Vyse's games, so thanks you two <3
14. The game is role madness. There are zero vanilla townies, and zero goons. Everyone has a power role. Power roles may be combined (i.e. a character might be a cop-bulletproof hybrid (this specific role will not appear in the game, for obvious reasons)).
15. Flavor is pulled exclusively from powered characters who were present in Brockton Bay during the Slaughterhouse Nine arc (roughly chapters 12-14). Power roles are based on a mixture of the characters' personality and their powers.
16. There are no lynchers or jesters.
17. Town will not know their flavor until their death, at which point their flavor will be revealed to the entire game.
18. If you breach the terms of the engagement, the Mod is prepared to penalize the city for your failure.
We will be in touch.
Piggot: Well, shit
Dragon: Wait fuck why is there mist everywhere
Piggot: WAIT WHO THE FUCK EVEN ARE YOU
There are 11 players remaining, 6 to lynch. This day phase will end at 11:59 pm EST on July 31st.
Scum daychat ends in 48 hours.