Sean
Survivor

December 20th, 2010, 9:34 pm #11

((Narrowly avoiding inactivity.))

Milo walked out of his hiding spot a bit and looked at the man who'd broken his iPod speakers.

"Yeah, fuck you too," he said.

He then looked over at the girl who'd just wondered who he and the man were.

"I'm Milo Taylor, and that guy's an asshole," he informed her. "Any way I can make myself useful? I've been wandering around on my lonesome for a while, it's refreshing to see people that aren't either trying to kill me or violently attempting to make me leave."
[+] spoiler
B124 - Joe Rios - Nothing - Shot
G118 - Rose Codreanu - Nothing - Collarsploded
B048 - Milo Taylor - Nothing - Bled Out
[+] spoiler
Mark Kent
Quoth Super Llama: wrote:One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.
wrote:[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade
wrote:04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

December 21st, 2010, 8:53 pm #12

What on earth was so difficult to understand about the phrase "hands empty"? It was such a simple request. Basic stuff, show you weren't hostile, that sort of thing. And yet, no, here was this guy, this guy Aaron didn't even know, waltzing around with his gun out. Either joking or inciting an incident. Turning everything way more messy than it had to be. For extra excitement, there was that other guy, dressed all nice. Two new people, people who knew each other. People who had issues with each other.

Instantly, Aaron came up with a large number of possible explanations for the situation. The easiest, of course, was that it was a trap. These guys were tag-teaming them, preparing some of ambush to separate and disarm them. The seeming stupidity of both people involved played into that, made them seem harmless. Of course, he wasn't quite happy with that explanation, because the hostility between the two seemed fairly genuine. This led him to believe that something else was going on. The suspicious one, of course, was the guy with the gun. He'd chosen not to disarm himself. This meant that he was stupid, arrogant, or had a trick up his sleeve. His words were at odds with his actions; while he presented an affected aura of cheerful jest, he also took a physically threatening position.

Aileen asked who they were, and Lily called the guy out on his tasteless joke. Aaron could work that. His first instinct, of course, was to push a little bit, see if he could provoke a more heated emotional response from one or both. The best option for that would be to simply invite the gun-wielder to shoot the other guy unopposed. Unfortunately, doing so wouldn't really be a wise move in terms of group cohesion, whether or not Aaron had any pans to let him carry it out. No, Lily had to be humored. She was Aaron's best supporter. That meant taking her side here.

The guy without the gun introduced himself as Milo Taylor. Aaron recognized the name, but couldn't quite place why. Wasn't the guy retarded or something? Just what he needed right now. Then again, if he wasn't dangerous, there was a chance he'd actually be useful, easy to get to help out. None of that pesky contradictory nature so many of Aaron's compatriots seemed to have (and speaking of such, where was Richard?). It took him a second, but Aaron had a plan.

"Yeah, Lily's right," he said, shifting the pistol to cover the guy with the gun. "That's not a very good first impression to make. So, how I see it now, you've got two choices. You can piss off, and we'll pretend this never happened and go our seperate ways, or you can prove yourself trustworthy. If you want to stick around here, you either put that gun down, or you take the clip out and put it a little ways away. Chambered round, too." Aaron was very, very glad he'd taken the time to read the manual for his gun. It'd have just been a lovely surprise for someone to have a single shot when Aaron thought they were dry.

Without shifting his gaze, he said, "And Milo, if he sticks around, you could be a great help by frisking him for surprises."

Oh yes. If there was something absolutely certain to upset this guy, Aaron was fairly sure it'd be having Milo's hands all over him. Three ways things could go, now. The guy could turn out to be smart, walk away from what was clearly a bad deal. He could be trusting, follow the instructions, and probably end up better off in the long run.

He could also be dumb and start something. Aaron was near a big, solid tree, just in case. No point getting gunned down over something stupid.

Yossarian
Player

December 28th, 2010, 4:42 pm #13

((Sorry for breaking the post order slightly. Check the Away thread for details))

As several other people spoke, Rob was actually amazed, he managed to stay shut this whole time. He felt a desperate urge to go right back at Milo, or simply shout 'SHUT THE FUCK UP' at the black girl. Seriously, who even allowed her to open her mouth? Fucking negro bitch...

But the last straw came, when the nerd with the gun started acting smartass AND all-mighty at once. Not only he didn't realize he was fucking with the wrong guy, but he also started contradicting himself with a demand to disarm, while still waving his gun happily.

No, that simply won't do. Rob Jenkins was not going to play with that kind of ruleset. That nerdy guy needed a reality check FAST.

Rob gathered all his strength to smirk a little, and responded.

"First: I may be joking, but let that idiot follow you for at least ten minutes, and you'll see what was I talking about. Second: The name's Rob Jenkins... And that's all there is to that. And finally..." Rob turned toward the nerd. "Consider this, oh Great Leader: I was right here all the time, and you failed to spot me. If I had any hostile intentions toward you, I could easily aim and kill you, before anyone else would notice what happened. But I didn't. Enough of a proof? If not, then sorry, I'm not going to give you anything more, because I'm not stupid enough to disarm myself before another armed guy."

Rob tightened the grip on his pistol, but instead of making any movement with it, he continued talking in a full sarcasm mode. If someone looked in redhead's eyes though, he could see the anger just waiting to be unleashed.

"You know, for a guy who 'isn't looking for troubles', you are waving this gun way too much. Even though he didn't say ANYTHING which sounds like a hostility, you pointed your weapon at Milo and told him to come with his hands up like a captured hostage. Now, you demand a complete surrender, when you have absolutely no FUCKING control over me. I'm not going to listen to any of your suggestion, but feel free to listen to mine and piss off yourself."

At this point, Rob looked at the 'Not-Lily' girl, as she was currently the only person around who wasn't pissing him off.

"I'm not going to join your team, too many fuckheads around here for my taste. But I'll give you a word of advise. If you want to be a friendly, not hostile group, you should consider changing the leader, because this guy is doing some seriously crappy job at it. Tell him to stay in the back and play some Dungeons and fucking Dragons, because apparently that's the only thing he's good at."

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Michał 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
[+] spoiler

T-Fox
Winner

December 30th, 2010, 2:57 pm #14

((Jacquard Broughten continued from Shore Leave))

She had thought fleeing to the woods would be a good idea. She had thought that by fleeing every single true landmark, she could find a place where she could be alone and decide what to do about this little problem... Her little life problem.

Roland didn't have to say it. She could tell. As if the voices in her mind were that of a celestial body, peering into his thoughts before whispering them into her ear.

She was an Animal. A monster. Just as she first had decreed herself.

Whatever adrenaline had been keeping her injury back just released the flood gates, and slowed any progress to a crawl.

She could hear the crickets chirping. She could see the sun lowering beyond the canopy. With not an ounce of fight left in her, not a drop of fuel left in the tank, her body went limp. And as her pupils dilated, and her lungs released their warm breath, she collapsed to the ground in hunger, and exhaustion.

They didn't know how long their host had laid unconscious. Her mind may have shut down, but she was not the only resident of that mind anymore. And as such, her senses were very much still alive, feeding their records to five beings. Three of which were listening.

"...Voices!"

It was high pitched. It was young. It was such a naive, innocent voice. Care free, and completely oblivious to the world in which it was born.

Not understanding why everyone was yelling at her to stop, or why it was so difficult, the broken and battered form of Jackie began to crawl, hand over hand towards the sound of the voices, underbrush and leaves parting their ways for her as her presence was obviously known. Coming in and out of consciousness as another controlled her form, her thoughts, although muddy and addled with sleep and pain, revolved around the mystery that was felt of not being in control of one's body.

Slowly, through use of the bushes and the trees around her, her arms grasped and pulled her full weight to attention. Her hair was in her eyes, so the blurred vision that Jackie could comprehend as this other controlled every stumbling step she took did little to offer her information. All she could tell was that she was in the woods.

...absolutely no FUCKING control ov... A voice. Little more than a moment ago, gained such power and anger that it clearly cut through the fog. She couldn't be bothered to care who it was though.

A figure in front of her. No... A group of figures.

"Jackie! It's uncle Aaron!"

"..Unh... Wha?"

The figure at the forefront of her vision snapped back into clarity. Aaron Hughes. The voices were extinguished as her mind began to race, yet again shutting out all the things that by all means should force her unconsciousness. Those piercing green eyes were staring straight at a man she had never seen before, wielding a gun. And he was barking orders, so calmly at him. Always the man with the plan, huh...

Against the tree she stood, unable to make her legs move in the opposite direction. The last thing she wanted right now was conflict. The last thing she wanted right now was to deal with this. The childlike presence that had been there not a moment before had vanished just as quickly as it had appeared, now relished to a faint whisper in the back of her head, with all the others. However, the more familiar voice that was ringing through loud and clear sent a chill up her spine.

"This fuckwit, huh? Let's see what he's really up to..."

Oh... No...

Not a word was spoken from her mouth, but she really was a pitiful sight to behold for those standing before her. Her hair tangled and draped over her face, leaning heavily on a tree, arms clinging to the trunk for support. Her breath was labored, her mouth just cracked as air painfully whistled between her lips. Her eyes were wide and pleading, and her expression perfectly blank. And she just sat, staring at them as they made their exchange.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
[+] spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
What is wrong with you people?!
[+] spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.
Namira: Ciel: Punch RNG in the snout to establish superiority.
KamiKaze: I think Kyle enjoys the scent of poor people.

KamiKaze
Winner

December 31st, 2010, 11:42 pm #15

((Aileen needs to live again. T_T)

Lily flat-out called the tall guy out on making jokes about killing people, saying that it wasn't funny at all. See? She was capable of expressing her exact thoughts without descending into sarcasm or outright insults.

The boy in the overly fancy outfit introduced himself as Milo Taylor, and the athletic guy as "an asshole". Aileen felt the need to make a comment here, about how they both looked like assholes to her, but stopped herself before any words could come dribbling out of her mouth. Okay, they could turn out not to be assholes after all, and actually be a good part of the group in the future. Heck, the guy in the business suit even asked if he could be of help. It was best to stay on the safe side, however, with both of them.

Aaron happened to agree with Lily, saying that it wasn't exactly a good first impression to make jokes about shooting people while being stuck on a deserted island where there are plenty of murderers. And therefore, pretty much gave the guy with the gun an ultimatum; leave or put your gun down. Simple really. Really harsh wording, but hopefully he would agree with one or the other. Although, Aaron was standing behind a tree this entire time, while she, Lily, and the two guys were out in the open, and Richard was god knows where. Which meant that if this guy with the gun attacked, Lily and Aileen were the first targets.

However, nope, gun guy was not cooperative.

He went on a tirade, about how having Milo around for ten minutes would annoy them all, about how he could have just simply shot them all while they weren't looking, and about how he wasn't going to put his gun down. This "Rob" guy was going on and on about how Aaron was the one looking for trouble and was a horrible leader.

It was as if he was expecting everyone to be happy and merry, and invite him to a magical tea party with My Little Ponies and Carebears the minute he cracked a joke about shooting people! Of course they weren't happy, they were stuck on a deserted island for Christs' sake! Of course they would be a little suspicious of him and that other guy. Of course, it wasn't a good idea for Aaron to ask one guy to grope at another on hindsight, but he could at least just follow the instructions and not make this hard.

Aileen's face looked like a speckled beet when the guy turned to address her directly. Rob was telling her that they needed a new leader if they wanted people to be nice to them, even saying that Aaron could just run off and play Dungeons and Dragons.

Her lips pursed as she resisted the urge to flare up at him right back. Oh man, was she pissed. Who gave this Rob kid the right to walk to their group, make a joke about people getting shot, and then insult people who make a simple request at him? At least just make it simple and easy for everyone!

But, her next words she managed to get out without yelling. "Hey... we've been through a lot. One of our group has already been killed, and we've been separated from others. Of course we'd be a little suspicious."

Although her voice was far from shouting, one could notice a bit of venom dripping off the tone. She was trying her best not to yell at people again, but it was pretty clear that she was upset.

She looked back and forth between the two newcomers and the tree Aaron was hiding behind.

"Everyone needs to put their weapons down and talk about this like civilized human beings. Okay?"
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

January 1st, 2011, 10:54 pm #16

((So, we're suddenly a DZ and we really need to get moving, so I'm gonna go ahead and skip and get stuff rolling, too. Apologies.))

Oh. Oh no, he didn't. He could not actually be that stupid. No way.

And yet, the guy had really done it. He'd just identified himself as Rob Jenkins. Aaron hadn't paid great attention to the announcements, but he had a pretty good memory. He could certainly call to mind names he had heard before, and Rob Jenkins was one of them. If he was still here, still alive, that meant...

A killer. They were talking with a murderer. A murderer who was insulting him. Who was questioning his ability to lead. Who was trying to break the group up. Trying to scatter them, to pick them off one at a time. He was telling Aaron to leave. Was saying Aaron had no control over him. Was complaining that Aaron was using his weapon too much, while doing the same himself. It was way, way too easy. So simple to shut this moron down, to dismantle his position entirely. There was something wrong, though. Something twisted, bad. Why was he being so calm? So insulting? He had to have an angle. There was something here Aaron was missing.

Aileen was trying to defuse things. Trying to justify Aaron's behavior. Like it needed justification. Like he needed any reason to defend himself against a murderer. Aileen just didn't get it. Didn't understand. From his safe spot behind the tree, Aaron began to speak.

"Aileen, don't waste your breath. That guy's a killer. Rob Jenkins, first day. He's trying to split us and pick us off. Rob, you say I have no control over you? What do you call a gun? What do—"

As he spoke, Aaron was looking around. Watching his back. Something was wrong. There was some other angle here. Some reason for this hostility. Rob had admitted he wanted no part in the escape plan, yet he was here, not leaving, facing down a superior group. And, as Aaron turned, as he saw the figure behind him, it all made sense.

"Jacquard."

Oh. Oh, so that was what they were playing at, was it? It was a trap. It was a perfectly calculated trap. The one person who had hated Aaron more than anyone else, the one person who had had it out for him before all of this, before they'd even left school, before there'd been any reason. Insane, murderous, evil, vindictive Jacquard Broughten.

Well, she'd messed up. Tipped her hand early, like always. And now, he would make her pay.

"Well. A team, is it? Two murderers for the price of one? Tell me, Jacquard, how's the leg? That the only reason you only have one kill to your name so far?"

Was she answering him? Didn't matter. Aaron's focus was narrowed. He was pinned, between Jacquard and Rob. Two killers. He was still alive. That meant Jacquard didn't have a gun. That meant Rob was the primary threat. A dozen possibilities for dealing with the situation spun through his head, but he rejected most of them out of hand. The only two that made sense were to take Jacquard as a hostage and make Rob let him go, or to kill Rob. And, since Rob was a killer, he might not care about his ally being snatched.

Too much to plan. Too much to consider. More possibilities sprang up, more ideas, more hopes, more openings for his teammates, and finally, Aaron just couldn't take any more of it. He was not getting into a standoff here. Was not risking his, no, everyone's lives on these two psychopaths. They had to escape. Sometimes, sacrifices had to be made. In this case, for the group's protection, Aaron realized he could take a little publicity hit on the next announcements.

"Fuck you, Jacquard," he said, his voice rising. "Fuck all of you, all you players. You think that's the way off? I could have helped you. I could have saved you. And you repay me with this? You think that I—"

And, with a grin, Aaron spun around the tree mid-sentence, paused half a beat to point his pistol at Rob's chest, squeezed the trigger twice, ducked back into cover, and took off running, perpendicular to the killers, keeping low and fast, minimizing his target area.

It would probably have been best to shout back for his allies, but right now, he didn't care. They'd catch up. They'd catch up, and if they didn't, well, they'd keep Jacquard busy. After all, what was important was that the majority of their class escaped. It didn't have to be these specific people.

((Aaron Hughes continued in Could Have Been Worse))

T-Fox
Winner

January 2nd, 2011, 1:01 am #17

((Breaking post order to GTFO myself. Man that's depressing timing.))

She hadn't said a word. Frankly if she really had been all there, she wouldn't have had the energy to speak. Actually, she wouldn't have even had the energy to get where she was pitifully clinging anyways, but that was beyond the point. Aaron and his friends for the most part initially seemed absolutely oblivious to her existence. She was just kind of standing there and didn't know why. Aaron had it in his head that she had it out for him. Just because she had beaten him in Chess that one time. Just because she tried to help out a beginner against Mr. Plan over here.

No, she wanted nothing to do with his little group. Yet her body's control had not been rendered to her since the young voice had heard the group...

"Jacquard."

Well, there it is. He finally noticed her. The kid Aaron had been facing down was flashing a gun, and she was less than surprised to see one on Aaron's person as well.

"Well, that explains how he got a group like this following him. That or promises of some grand plan."

As much as she wanted to yell at the voice before it decided to become more argumentative, using her as an anonymity mask, it was completely right. Those probably were the two factors that led these people to follow Aaron. He probably laid claim to some master plan, which cared little about anyone but him. That and the gun was giving him power. Not the kind when you point the gun at someone and give them an order. No, it gave the aura of power, the perception of power. People did it on a psychological level all the time. Someone who looks powerful is powerful, that's the logic. Only Jackie new better.

"Damn straight. Oh, and Jackie, sweetie. Call me Li."

D-Did that voice just introduce itself?! She still hadn't quite comprehended what was going on, but she had at best thought it to be an identity crisis of sorts, something in the back of her mind with every different direction she could go on the island after murder arguing and vying for power in what happened next. In reality she was right, but she just didn't know how right she was.

"Well. A team, is it? Two murderers for the price of one? Tell me, Jacquard, how's the leg? That the only reason you only have one kill to your name so far?"

There was no time to argue with some imaginary girl in her head. He was really dumb enough to think that the two of them were a team. And he was dumb enough to think that if she was in a team with anyone, that she wouldn't be the bait. Especially where Aaron was involved.

"Fuck you, Jacquard, Fuck all of you, all you players. You think that's the way off? I could have helped you. I could have saved you. And you repay me with this? You think that I—"

And Li was poised to say this, before he made a movement that she was sure she had seen somewhere on the Special Olympics before. However there was a gun involved. And there were a pair of very, very loud bangs. Her body didn't move, even while in the back of her own head she winced. No pain rushed to the forefront, not that she was even sure if she would feel the pain while she wasn't in control like this. Then again, she still felt her leg. So that probably answered that. Their head dipped over to Rob, and then back to Aaron as he... the only way she could describe it was a hobo run away from the scene.

And much to her chagrin, as well as every other bystander watching from behind shocked, brown eyes, that voice manifested into reality. For anyone who knew Jackie, it just plain wouldn't sound right. At all. It was higher pitched, girlier than anything she had ever said. There was a slight vietnameese accent behind it as well, however slight it was.

"Oh hell no you don't." As well as a battered and beaten body can, the form of Jackie stalked off right after Aaron, that hacksaw dangling from her hip. Her hands showed no sign of reaching for it, nor did her eyes show murder. Not that anyone else would know such a loner well enough to tell any of that at all.

In the back of Jackie's mind, everything she had hoped that this new Li girl wouldn't get her killed.

((Jacquard Broughten continued elsewhere...))
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
[+] spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
What is wrong with you people?!
[+] spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.
Namira: Ciel: Punch RNG in the snout to establish superiority.
KamiKaze: I think Kyle enjoys the scent of poor people.

Sean
Survivor

January 2nd, 2011, 4:35 am #18

((Skipping to get out.))

Rob had started to act like a douche again. This made Milo a bit uncomfortable, particularly since the dickery was in the guise of defending him; however, Aaron, the leader of the group, had thrown a shitfit and fired two shots at Rob.

Milo didn't exactly know why he'd fired shots, other than something about a murderer, but this was a very pleasing development. If there was anything Milo liked other than himself, it was seeing people who pissed him off get a bit of punishment for it.

I'm gonna follow this guy. He seems pretty badass, Milo thought as the "Great Leader" ran like hell with that crazy girl, Jacquard or whatever, limping after him.

Operating under the assumption that the others would know where to go, Milo followed the leader.

((Milo Taylor continued elsewhere))
[+] spoiler
B124 - Joe Rios - Nothing - Shot
G118 - Rose Codreanu - Nothing - Collarsploded
B048 - Milo Taylor - Nothing - Bled Out
[+] spoiler
Mark Kent
Quoth Super Llama: wrote:One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.
wrote:[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade
wrote:04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS

KamiKaze
Winner

January 3rd, 2011, 2:44 am #19

Suddenly, Aaron spoke up again.

He said that Rob was a known murderer according to the announcements, and that she shouldn't even bother. Oh shit, really? They were not only dealing with some angry athletic guy with a gun, but an angry athletic guy who had killed. That was far from good news. Seriously, how did Aileen miss the name "Rob Jenkins" on the announcements? She had been listening to them and attempting to keep track of who was killed and who were the ones killing! How did she not make that connection? It should have clicked with her!

And to make matters worse, there was someone else there. Aileen turned to head to see a girl. She looked vaguely familiar. Was she in one of her classes? Actually, it seemed like she had seen her for two seconds or something at one point. Something starting with "J". She remembered something about pens, as well. God, her memory was foggy.

But, judging by Aaron's reaction, she was also bad news. He seemed to think that this "Jacquard" person was working with Rob, and that they were trying to pick them off one by one. And suddenly, it hit her; what if they had already gotten Richard? What if they did? Those fuckheads! If they killed Richard she was going to rip their heads off! It would have been cruel of them to just kill someone like him without remorse! He probably did nothing to them! They had no reason to gang up on him, and... and...

Aileen's facial expression contorted even more as Aaron continued to talk, saying that they lost their chance and he could have helped him.

And suddenly, gunshots.

Aileen simply stood in shock as she heard the cracking noises and Aaron began running away. What just happened? Oh god, what just happened? Someone fired their weapon, who was it? Aileen looked around, seeing that the Jacquard girl was running after Aaron.

Wait, was Aaron the one who fired the weapon?

God damn it! He was acting even more impulsive than her right now! And being quite the coward, to boot. Sure, running away was really the best thing he could have done, but in all honesty. Did he really just fire his weapon at them?

In which case, should she follow him?

On one hand, Aaron just attacked someone. On the other...

"AARON, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" she yelled, quickly grabbing her things and moving as fast as she could even with all the factors making her slower.

Aileen.... was, of course, being Aileen.

She better follow him. He might do something dumb and impulsive again, and god knows what else next time. And god knows she didn't want that to happen, at all. Fuck, they had already had Tom killed off, and a bunch of their group run off. The last thing they needed was for him to do something that could get him or others killed. Sure, he was most likely scared. But this was straight out of nowhere!

And plus, she didn't want this Jacquard person to stab his ass or something.

So Aileen ran.

((Aileen Borden continued elsewhere))
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Yossarian
Player

January 3rd, 2011, 11:52 am #20

((Skippity skip for the reasons mentioned by others))

Rob was used to the situation on the court changing from one minute to another, but even he wasn't prepared for all of the things that happened seconds after he finished delivering his speech.

It all started quite as he expected, when the girl he spoke to decided to calm down the situation, but immediately after that, the nerdy guy turned out to be the first one ever to actually pay enough attention to the announcement, and remember Rob's past deed back in day 1. But as Rob expected him to just retort, he suddenly spoked to someone completely else, and started deducing a trap for some reason.

Rob turned his head toward the second person the nerd talked about, and it turned out to be the biggest mistake he had made on the island so far. As he stared at the at the newcomer - the brown haired girl, he heard two loud bangs, and before he could react in any way, two sudden impacts in his chest made him fall down to the ground on his back.

Unable to breath for a few seconds, Rob opened his mouth like a frog a few times to catch some air, and started hitting himself in the chest frantically to make his body work properly again.

Finally, after a few excruciatingly painful moments, the redhead regained the control of his lungs, and a loud wheezing sound escaped his mouth. Basketball player started inhaling the fresh air greedily before going into sitting position. Obviously, the first thing he looked at was his own chest. His Minnesota Timberwolves shirt was now sporting two fashionable holes, revealing the kevlar vest underneath, which apparently just saved his life. Then, he looked in the distance to see the nerd cowardly escaping, and several other people following them. Without thinking too much, Rob stood up, took all his things, and went after them.

"Oh no... You won't have it your way, you fuckh- *COUGH COUGH*"

Needless to say, Rob was still far away from full recovery. But it didn't matter. He will find this guy no matter what, even if he'll have to go to hell and back to do so.

This guy is so dead...

((Rob Jenkins continued in You Don't Have to Do This))

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Michał 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
[+] spoiler