what are friends, are they edible

V6 Pregame is approaching, and so the time comes for the floodgates to open. This is the place to seek friends, rivals, romantic partners, study buddies, and more! You may start planning threads of your own here to lay out specific desires, or you can simply cruise others' posts to see if you find somewhere your characters will fit. Please note that V6 Pregame is still a ways off; this forum is merely to facilitate more direct planning now that class and location details have been revealed.

what are friends, are they edible

Pippin
Winner

January 20th, 2015, 9:58 pm #1

Heeey guys! I wanted to get started on this early, cos last version I kinda waited for a while without doing anything, and I feel I missed out on a good few potential relationships. So without further ado, here are my characters! A lot of this is probably similar to what I've written in the concepts thread, but I figured it'd be best to write it again anyway c:
[+] spoiler
Bryony E. Adams-Bryony's always been timid and quiet, preferring to keep herself to herself and draw or write rather than engage in more social activities. This was only exacerbated by an incident when she was seven that caused her to break her arm, and a younger sister who delights in making fun of Bryony. For much of her life, Bryony would avoid as much social interaction as possible and hide away in her room, watching TV or playing video games. Recently, however, Bryony's attempted to break out of her shell and expand her circle of friends; something that has had positive results due to her optimistic nature. Bryony spends a lot of time painting and attempting nail art, so she'd get along well with other artistic folks, as well as any pleasant people who share her interests in reality TV, video games and online series such as Red vs Blue. There'd probably also be a couple folks who bully her or just pick on her due to her being an easy target, what with her being so nervous and all.

Current Relationships:
Alice Baker-Friends-"We both like artsy things... and she's very nice, so, um, I'm glad I attempted to talk with her..."
Gary Kwan-Friends/???-"He's, um, kinda intimidating on the surface... but he's much, much nicer than he lets on."
Oskar Pearce-Friends-"He's, uh, a really, really nice guy! I could tell he was nice as soon as I talked to him and... I feel I can trust him..."
Vinny Gatti-Friends-"It's nice to talk with someone who's just so, um... relaxed all the time! Although I need to stop watching him stream Outlast..."
Sandra Dyer-Friends-"She's the sort of person I aspire to be... I'm a little surprised she bothered to talk to me, but, um... I'm glad she did..."
Jennifer Su-Friends-"Heh, um... I'm kinda shocked either of us picked up the courage to, um, talk... but we did! And I'm happier for it."
Al Rigano-Friends-"I don't know many other people who are truly interested in, um... old-school games. It's pretty neat..."
Jerry Larkin-Friends?-"He was, um, super quiet last time I checked... but I've heard he's easygoing... I should try again.."
Clarice Halwood-Friendly-"I, um, wish we could talk more, I owe her a bunch... and I wish I could be more like her sometimes..."
Gary Merlino-Friendly-"Well, he's pretty friendly, and, um... he knows his limits... and stuff..."
Asher Glas-Friendly-"I, um... I sure wish there were more people as... polite and easy going around here..."
Scarlett McAfee-Friendly-"She's nice and I like talking to her... but she seemed to seize up when I said I liked The Phantom Menace..."
Conrad Harrod-Like, on the verge of being friends-"I, um, think we got off to a bad start... I just... wasn't used to people being so... exuberant..."
Meryl Weaver-Kinda intimidated by-"Uh... she's kinda, uh... she can be very scary sometimes... to be honest..."
Hazel Jung-Protected By-"I've heard people dislike her, and, um... I dunno why... She's always looking out for me when people try and make fun of me..."
Dante Valiero-Very Undecided-"Oh, gosh, um, Dante... he's, um, he's very good looking, and I've heard he's a sweetheart, but... I wish I could erase that memory from my mind..."
Darius van Dyke-Undecided/Dislike-"Um... He was nice to me at first, and we like the same things... but I've seen the sort of stuff he says to other people..."
Kelsey Hamilton-Dislikes-"I don't... I don't get it... Why does she have to be rude for no reason?"
Isaac Brea-Targeted by-"Um... he's, um... he's a douche... he's, uh, not nearby, is he?"
Ivy Langley-Targeted by-"Oh god, she's mean enough to me already, but if she ever found out more about me... I dunno what I'd do..."
[+] spoiler
Astrid J. Tate-Astrid looks up to one person, and one person only; her mother, a doctor. Astrid doesn't see anything more noble than being able to heal people and save their lives, and has strived to emulate her success since a young age. When she was ten, however, a classmate of hers accidentally hit her in the eye with a wad of paper fired from a rubber band, causing her to lose all sight in that eye. If anything, however, this caused her to be even more determined to follow her dream. Astrid is an incredibly determined, incredibly stubborn girl, who won't let anything stand in her way. Her main love is, obviously, medicine, but she is also interested in history, the medieval era in particular. She also doesn't see any point in being able to take care of others if she can't take care of herself, and so has a strict exercise regime and diet, and plays soccer as well. There's probably a few people who like her/tolerate her because they share similar interests, but a lot of people find her determination and 'my way or the highway' attitude abrasive and off-putting, so she's got quite a number of enemies.

Current Relationships:
Helen Cruz-Friends-"I guess we clash a little, sometimes, but it's always nice talking to someone else who's so motivated to succeed."
Jack McBride-Friends-"It's not every day you meet someone else so interested in medieval history. It makes a change from all the other inane conversations I have to listen to."
Toby Andreasson-Friends-"A girl after my own heart. She's going places, but I still do worry about her..."
Asher Glas-Friends-"Now this guy gets it. Totally on top of things, but he knows when to shut up, unlike some people I could mention..."
Jerry Larkin-Friends-"*Sigh* Has he gotten injured again? Oh well. Hopefully it's not serious this time..."
Al Rigano-Friendly-ish-"Well, there's an obvious difference between doctors and vets, but he seems harmless enough."
Joshua Bracewell-Friendly-ish-"He's not the sort of person I'd generally hang out with, but some of the stuff he has to say about his illnesses is honestly pretty interesting."
Jennifer Su-Distant Respect-"I'd probably respect her even more if she ever said something."
Clarice Halwood-Friendly whilst jogging, less so at every other moment-"She's fine half the time, it's just she's hopeless the other half."
Hazel Jung-Clashes with-"Oh look, another person who'd be tolerable if it wasn't for their shit decision making. She just can't lead for love nor money."
Sandra Dyer-Mild Irritation-"She's fine, for the most part. Unless she hangs around me whilst I'm working. Then she's like nails on chalkboard."
Vinny Gatti-Disagreeable-"What is with these people? Why are they so obsessed with being nothing special their entire lives?"
Dante Valerio-Dislikes-"Ugh. This moron. Who does he think he is, thinking he's god's gift to women when I'm surprised he can tie his shoelaces?"
BB Gunnerson-Dislikes-"Pretentious as fuck. We get it, you're smart, but you're nothing special, hon."
Meryl Weaver-Dislikes-"Pfft. She needs to set her expectations lower. She's all talk."
Conrad Harrod-Dislikes-"I couldn't care less about whatever the hell you're running for. No way you're getting my vote, even if I did."
Ivy Langley-Hates-"Oh, fuck her. She keeps that shitty attitude up and keeps spreading bullshit rumours, she's gonna crash and burn and I'm not gonna cry over her."
Darius van Dyke-Pure, unbridled hatred-"Fuck him. Fuck. Him."
[+] spoiler
Mia A. Rose-The youngest of four children, Mia was surrounded by sports fanatics since she was born, and the only real question was whether she'd grow up hating sport or embrace it likewise. It turned out that Mia was the biggest sports fan in the entire Rose household, wanting to leap into as many sports as possible and try out for everything. A number of clubs have really stuck with her, most noticeably swimming and BMX cycling, as well as soccer to a lesser degree. She's also recently tried out for the cheerleading squad. Mia's incredibly bubbly, energetic and confident, which carries over into her sporting activities. However, she's also getting increasingly worried about her grades at school, as putting so much time and effort into sports has seriously dented her grades. She's also absolutely petrified of fire in almost any form. Mia's probably gonna have a ton of friends both with similar interests and without due to her positive nature, as well as possibly a boyfriend/girlfriend maybe?

Current Relationships:
Hazel Jo-Friends through fantasy league stuff-"A lifetime of playing sports meant I was good at knowing who else is good at sports? Whoulda thought? Nah, but Jojo's cool!"
Barry Banks-Friends-"Dang, and I thought I was sports obsessed! Plus he's got his whole future planned out... can't say I'm not slightly jealous!"
Tabby Valenzuela-Friends-"Aww, Tabby's great fun! She's adorable! She has cats! What's not to love?"
Gary Merlino-Friends-"Gary's a pretty cool guy! Waaaay too focused on just baseball, but still a good friend. Sorry baseball bros!"
Sandra Dyer-Friends-"SPORTS FRIEND."
Conrad Harrod-Friends-"He swims AND he helps out with my English homework! What's not to like?"
Oskar Pearce-Cheerleader Buddies-"Heeey Oskar, my best cheerleader buddy! He's a fantastic guy, he really is."
Joshua Bracewell-Tutor-ee-"I'm telling you, I wouldn't have survived half of school if it wasn't for Joshy. I, uh, should probably let him know that, huh?"
Jennifer Su-Another Tutor-ee-ish!-"She's pretty quiet, but like I always say, I can always do with more help; she's been a lifesaver."
Vinny Gatti-Friendly-"A-ha, it's not the life for me, but there's nothing wrong with taking it easy! Just let yourself be yourself!"
Dante Valerio-Friendly, probably dated at least once-"I don't get how literally anyone can dislike Dante, he's fricking cute as all hell!"
Toby Andreasson-Friendly-"Geeeez, there's busy and then there's Noodle. Kinda makes me feel a sorta... kinship, you get me?"
Meryl Weaver-Friendly-"She's... a little intense, sure, but she's alright, honest!"
Scarlett McAfee-Friendly-"Huge nerd. Huuuuuuuuuge nerd. She's pretty cool, all things considered! But still a huge nerd."
Jerry Larkin-Friends through her brothers-"It's weird that I haven't managed to talk to him too much, but if Davey says he's cool, then he's cool in my book."
Aaron Meyer-Swim Team Buddies-"He's a little, ehhh... I dunno, uptight? But he's not a bad guy at all, and I'll stick by a swimming buddy any day of the week!"
BB Gunnerson-Kinda annoyed by-"Good for you and all that. Just quit bragging around me, alright?"
Kelsey Hamilton-Dislikes-"Girl needs to chill the fuck out. Hockey's not even my main sport, I'm not here to take your stuff away from you!"
Darius van Dyke-Dislikes-"Fucking asshole. He KNOWS what I'm like around fire. Guy can go straight to hell."
Danny Brooks-Ex-Boyfriend-"I... look, just don't talk about Danny, alright?"
[+] spoiler
Morgan D. Jones-Morgan's generally a decent guy; fairly pleasant at best and inoffensive at worst. He enjoys sketching, playing fighting video games and general daydreaming. However, herein lies the problem. Morgan doesn't see himself as anything special and hates that about himself. Over the years, he's managed to build a completely different persona for himself, lying about his interests and hobbies and anything and everything in order to make himself 'cool', or what he sees as such. He gets invited to parties, watched football games and plays baseball; only the latter of which he truly likes. In truth, Morgan is pretty unhappy; he wants to talk to someone about his interests, but doesn't want to give up his image as one of the 'cool kids' and will go along with whatever they do, which makes people see him as a 'hanger on' more than anything else. He'll probably have people he hangs out with and considers friends who would be considered cool and popular, as well as ex-friends who shared similar interests as him who he abandoned when he started to develop his persona.

Current Relationships:
Jennifer Su-It's Complicated-"Yeah, I know, I know. She probably hates me now, doesn't she, she's got good reason to too. But, like... stranger things have happened, right?"
Gary Merlino-Actually Friends-"Hey, yeah, Gary's cool! And he seems to actually like me too! Must be doing something right..."
Oskar Pearce-Acquaintances-"Yeah, I know him. Well, know of him, to be more accurate. He seems cool."
Dante Valiero-Pretty much friends-"Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if there's anyone I'd actively try and talk to, it's this guy."
Meryl Weaver-Friendly-ish-"Huh? Oh, that baseball chick. Uh, yeah, her. Man, I should probably pay more attention to people that don't hate me..."
Sandra Dyer-Acquaintances-"Yeah, uh, she... she sure does exist, huh? Pretty cool, I guess..."
Crisanto Luz-Baseball bros-"Yeah, he's pretty cool, I just... He's kinda way too emo for me to wanna talk to off the diamond, y'know?"
Danny Brooks-"Friends"-"Danny's a great guy, he's... uh... really easy-going and... likes my art?"
Gary Kwan-One-sided Dislike-"I mean, I guess I see where he's coming from, but maybe if he actually spoke to people for once..."
Tabby Valenzuela-Ex-Friends-"I should probably remove her from Facebook one of these days..."
Frederick Brea-Ex-Friends-"... If there's anything I regret about what I've done most, it's what happened with me and Rick."
Wow, okay, I wrote a lot more than I was meaning to there. I've given a few aims for relationships, but I'm open to any ideas you guys might have!
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Espi
Winner

January 20th, 2015, 10:32 pm #2

I think Alice and Bryony would get along well, since both are artsy and somewhat quiet. Isaac would be prone to teasing her, methinks, since she's easy pickings and easy to fluster.

Astrid might do well with Helen; both are determined and stubborn, and I think they'd like each other okay, especially since Helen is an archer who's dad knows a lot about history.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2015, 1:53 am #3

Hiho! Is Mia enough of a sports fanatic that she can get into the lovely micromanaging world of online fantasy sports? If so, Jojo and her could be buddies in that area.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Pippin
Winner

January 21st, 2015, 4:32 am #4

@Espi-I was literally gonna comment on your own Friendship Thread about how Astrid and Helen would almost certainly get along. I think they could have an interesting friendship, in that they'd most likely butt heads over leadership and things like that, but Astrid would probably admire Helen's drive to succeed at the same time. Alice would definitely be someone Bryony reaches out to for friendship early on, and Isaac does seem like a good bully for Bryony, given she's definitely an easy target.

@Persy-I think Mia could definitely be persuaded into participating in fantasy sports, yeah! She probably wouldn't need to much coaxing, really; Mia would leap into anything sports related with the utmost enthusiasm, and she's kinda got a 'try anything once' attitude.
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

January 21st, 2015, 9:00 pm #5

If Morgan plays baseball he'd know "Brian," who's on the team.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

January 23rd, 2015, 4:46 am #6

If Mia's involved in soccer, then she might know Barry, who's a devoted member of the team. They might have some kind of mutual respect for each other due to their tenacity in trying to reach their athletic goals.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Pancapples
Cannon Fodder
Pancapples
Cannon Fodder

January 24th, 2015, 5:30 am #7

Gary would probably like Bryony, due to their shared introversion. He would dislike Morgan, however, due to seeing him as being "a plastic prick."

Jack would probably like Astrid due to their shared interest in Medieval history.

Tabby would probably love Mia, considering that they're both fairly outgoing. She may have been friends with Morgan in the past, but now dislikes him.
Song currently stuck in my head: UNLIMITS - Shinkirō

Characters

V6 (Pregame)

Gary Kwan - "Fuck you." - I-II

January 24th, 2015, 7:41 am #8

I'm thinking that Morgan and my kid Frederick could've been closer when they were kids, but branched off like you said after the former started to craft his façade. Though Rick gains some access to being a cool kid because he's on basketball, they would be distant and the relationship awkward by this stage.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Violent-Medic
Winner

January 25th, 2015, 1:51 am #9

For Bryony:
- If Clarice sees her getting picked on, she'll step in and be like 'you, jerk, fuck off.' (In different words but y'know.) Could have led to at least an aquaintancy.

For Astrid:
- Seeing as they're both pretty stubborn, Astrid and Clarice might butt heads a little. (Although depending on the type of exercise Astrid does they might also run into each other a fair bit in a more relaxed exercise-tiem context.)

For Mia:
- I feel like Danny would have flirted with her at least once. (Probably would have seen her sports skills and her bubbly friendly personality and been like "omg she's cool and sparkly I MUST WOO HER." If Mia would reject the flirtations (either due to lack of romantic interest or hearing of his reputation) he'd be bummed out for a couple of days but then probably open to proper friendship after. If it had or will go into dating it probably won't end that well due to Danny's flighty nature, though.

For Morgan:
- I feel like he and Danny are probably at least friends on a surface level since they both value being popular and cool. (And similarly hide the less cool aspects of themselves.) Also if Danny ever saw the sketching skills he'd probably be impressed. (Danny's tried drawing and he's awful at it.)
[+] spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

Fenris
Player

January 25th, 2015, 6:25 am #10

Spiel incoming:

You have female characters. I have Dante Valiero. Bio here, he's at least known to every girl in the school, since he's flirted with all of them at least once over the years. How they respond to that is totally up to you, but yes, at least once a tall handsome Italian boy has swanned up to them, handed them a rose and called them beautiful. It's what he does.

Besides that, Dante would know Morgan, I figure, since I think he's fairly popular; plus, Dante's laid back enough that if Morgan really wants to discuss his actual interests with someone Dante wouldn't reject him at all. Ivy would clash hard with Astrid, and might pick on Bryony.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.