Werewolf III!

landlocked
Leader

February 11th, 2009, 7:03 pm #1

Well, the thread kind of keeled over and died before, but now that my only character's dead I have some more free time on my hands, and Darkling gave me permission to attempt to organize a third game of werewolf.

For those of you that don't know how this works, here are the rules. The goal of the game is to discover who among you is the werewolf before all of you are killed by him/her. The game is divided into rounds, and every round you must each make an accusation as to who you think the werewolf is in red text. If you guess correctly, the werewolf is hanged and you win! If you guess incorrectly, not only will that person be hanged, but the werewolf will kill one of the remaining villager!

At the beginning of the game, every participant will get a PM telling them what their roles are. There are a total of five roles:

Villager - The basic role, without any powers.

Werewolf - The killer in disguise. The werewolf votes like the rest of you, and can easily lead the group to wrongly accuse someone else, so be careful. At the beginning of each round, you PM the narrator (me) as to who you want to kill.

Baner - Once per round, you may PM me the name of any member of the game to the narrator (still me) and place a "wolfsbane" spell on them. If the baner places this spell on someone the werewolf had wanted to kill, then nobody dies that night. This may help the baner determine who the werewolf is.

Seer - Once per round, you may PM me the name of any member of the game to "scry" on them, and learn whether they are a villager, werewolf, baner or fool. The seer may announce himself to the players if he/she so chooses, but since they could also be the werewolf trying to trick you or the fool, people may not believe them, so be cautious about this.

Fool - The fool thinks they are a seer, and is treated by the narrator as such. However, when they scry on someone, the results are random, and cannot be relied upon. If the fool casts a scry spell on the real seer, they will always see the fool, however.

At the beginning of each day, I will post a description of who died and then during each night you must vote for who you think the werewolf is. You guys are welcome to RP a little, your characters being yourselves, so long as your post has a vote somewhere in it.

If you're still a little confused check out the other two werewolf threads for a better description of the rules and how the game has been played here before:

Werewolf!
Werewolf II!

If you're interested, just post here saying you are and we'll get started ASAP.

ROUND 1 MEMBERS LIST

landlocked (Narrator)
Yossarian - Mutilated
polybius
d0ddi0slave
TDS
Rattlesnake
Darkling
SRJJJB - Lynched
Solomir
Order of Strife

Oh, and P.S., there's really nothing I can do about inactivity in this game, unless the werewolf goes inactive, in which case I will roll a new one and let you all know that I've done so.
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann

Yossarian
Player

February 11th, 2009, 7:15 pm #2

Sure... why not give it another try, I'm in ;]

V4 Alive:
B019 - Maxwell Crowe (In Transit) - Weapon: Auto Mag 180 (.44)
B068 - Michał 'Mike' Maszer (The Key) - Weapon: Cyanide Pill
B075 - Robert 'Rob' Jenkins (In Transit) - Weapon: Kevlar Bulletproof Vest, M15 General Officers (.45 ACP)
B078 - Gareth 'Gary Griffith (The Warehouse) - Weapon: Nightstick

V4 Dead: None (Yay!)

V5 (Hopefully): No ideas yet ;]

This is not a song, IT'S A SANDWICH!!!

Mah achievements:
[+] Spoiler

Polibyss
Leader

February 11th, 2009, 8:00 pm #3

What a coincidince, today is also the day that my first Mafiascum game begins.

I'm in, I guess I should do something to get you guys to recognize me. This is going to be fun.

Cactus
Mr. Danya

February 11th, 2009, 8:37 pm #4

Much to my own chagrin, what the hey, I'm in.
---
[+] Spoiler
Connor Lorenzen: When you're this good, image is everything.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Memories: 1

Morgan Dragosavich: Ahh, I'll figure shit out later. Let's go!
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Ross Miller: Just hangin' out, man.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Memories: 1 - 2

Claudeson Bademosi: It's a beautiful day, I think.
Pregame: 1 - 2

Ariana Moretti: The verbal assassin.
Pregame: 1 - 2
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
[+] Spoiler
B033 - Cole Hudson: Sprung a leak.
B011 - Adam Amato: Refused to besmirch those walls.
B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
G034 - Jamie Li: Left us far before her time.
B011/99 - Burton Harris/Ken Lawson: The Kermit-squad.
[+] Spoiler
< | Angelina | Gilbert | Andrew | Art | Wade | Rupert | Mary | Alexander | Dean | Sarah | Zilya | Alicia | Staffan | Trent | Jodene | >
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
The New Adventures of Ed-liver and Mike: Writing Essays and Making Pizza

TDS
Player
TDS
Player

February 11th, 2009, 11:23 pm #5

I'm in.
[+] Spoiler
V4 Characters:
[+] Spoiler

B038 - Dawson, Charles
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Ridley, Samantha

Current Location:
Equipment: Compound Bow (19 arrows)
[+] Spoiler

G063 - Bradley, Ericka

Current Location: In Transit

Equipment: CZ-99 (9mm) Ammo separated by clip ~(3)~(13)(13)(13) total=42 bullets remaining. CQC-6. Gun Holster.

Rattlesnake
Winner

February 12th, 2009, 1:16 am #6

Count me in.
[+] Spoiler
G065 KK Konipaski - "I killed a girl today. I think. And I didn't make a lot of friends with it. You don't bleed that much and walk away, I know that."
Skidded to a halt in the Central Park with the Basket-Hilted Rapier, Swordbreaker, Butterfly Knife, Stinger.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

B060 Matthew Young - "What brings you to the beach on this crappy day?"
Taking a sand nap in the Eastern Inlet with the iPod from Heck
1 2 3 4

G075 Tessa Blackridge - "Oh. ...I left quite a mess, didn't I?"
Staring down the cold hand of Death in the Bike Trails with the Pepper Spray
1 2
[+] Spoiler
B055 Nick Reid - "Put that thing down, and neither of us have to die."
Troubled no more in the Mountains with the Molotov (x1), Estoc, Jutte

G090 Kari Nichols - "please..."
Sleeping forever in the Logging Road with the Nothing

B088 Cody Jenkins - "They won't come, you know."
Decomposing in the Northern Cliffs with the Middle Finger (x1)
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Darkling Perhaps
Survivor

February 12th, 2009, 3:59 am #7

Even though my own lack of ambition/procrastination killed off this the last time I'd like to join in this one.
Hungry?

I brought leftovers...

Mark Tavarian - A rotting corpse at the Sea Cliffs

landlocked
Leader

February 12th, 2009, 3:03 pm #8

Well, six people might be enough to play, I'll wait until this weekend to actually start the game, but if nobody else joins we can probably still do a short one.
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann

SRJJJB
Leader
SRJJJB
Leader

February 12th, 2009, 10:50 pm #9

*jumps just in time*

I'm in! It can be a uneven number right?

Solomir
Player

February 13th, 2009, 12:00 am #10

I are le bored, and may as well play along.
V5
B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4
Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."

Order of Strife
Survivor

February 13th, 2009, 4:11 am #11

I'm currently participating in another werewolf game an on entirely different board, but I figure since I'm here I'll join this one as well if you'd have me
Never stick your dick in a pudding. It might still be good pudding and you can spend all day explaining that but noone's going to eat it because you stuck your dick in it
--------------------
v4 Characters:
Adam Tenser. Accepted
Samantha Fang. Accepted (yay!)

landlocked
Leader

February 13th, 2009, 4:50 pm #12

Wow, we have a decent number of people. Okay, I'll do dice rolls for everybody's... roles tonight and that's when the first game will officially begin, so anybody that still wants to join, do it really soon. I haven't really decided how long the accusing period will last, but I figure I'll give it three or so days. Anyway, expect PMs telling you whether you're a Villager, Werewolf, Seer or Baner later on tonight.

SRJJJB
Leader
SRJJJB
Leader

February 14th, 2009, 3:53 pm #13

(I'm starting it off... I guess...)

The young french immigrant woke up with a cheerful smile... This new village he has just enter yesterday was quite calm and peaceful. He got himself dress for the morning and left his inn room. Walking down the stairs he see's the inn keeper...

What was his name? oh well...

He went up to the inn keeper to request for a early meal but before he manage to get a word in the man spoke

"Slept well?"

Sky was a bit taken back by the aggressive tone of voice but manage to reply

"Indeed this is quite a peaceful town... I slept in your beds as if they were my own!" he said with a smile but then the inn keeper raised a eyebrow and question

"Just last night one of our villagers... More specifically our town's blacksmith daughter... Was murdered..."
"Anna? Murdered? How?" Sky ask shock
"By... A werewolf my lad"
"What? I thought these beast were extinct up north!"
"Indeed they were until this french came to town" he said pointing at Sky

Sky look at the man and bang his fist on the counter "I AM NOT THE WEREWOLF DAMMIT!" and burst out of the inn to notice the a small crowed on the town peasants together discussing about the new werewolf attack. Thinking this was his chance he slowly walk near the crowd and began to listen to everyone's story... And then make his own judgment

Polibyss
Leader

February 14th, 2009, 5:41 pm #14

polybius came down the stairs with an aura of manliness around him (Not that that that was unusual, he always had that aura). It was 1 PM, which happended to be the time he ate Breakfast, which usually consisted of a few pints of beer.

The bartender acted completely normal when polybius approached him. polybius was greeted with the usual "Oh god, not him." and the scowl that accompanied it. polybius never knew why he did that; maybe it was because he had been staying at the inn for three years, or maybe it was because polybius frequently hits on his wife and three daughters. The most likely reason however, was that he was racist; he discriminated against anyone who spelled their name with a lowercase first letter.

As the bartender filled the first pint, polybius couldn't help but noticed that a large number of peasants were gathered outside.

"What's going on out there?" polybius asked the man.
"Anna was murdered last night by a werewolf. They think it's someone in here. Probably YOU."

polybius payed no heed to the accusation of this man who wasn't smart enough to worship the ground he walked. The town brought many travellers currently there was, among others, a Frenchman, a Canadian, and even a Pole... but the most suspicious of them all was...

“You! Order of Strife! Why you ask? Well, according to you, you are experienced in werewolf hunting! If you are a werewolf, you are an expert at hiding it, so you could just kill us one by one without us even suspecting you! Well, you can’t fool polybius! I am better than you cou-“

At that point, the policemen decided to knock him out with their battons (like they always do) and polybius blacked out.

Order of Strife
Survivor

February 14th, 2009, 10:07 pm #15

Order of Strife sits drinking deeply of his tankard of ale as he slowly munches on his lunch for the afternoon when polybius makes his way down the stairs

"What?! Me? Prepos-" OoS begin's to reply before polybius is knocked out by the policemen. "By the gods..."

"Yes, I am experienced in the hunting of wolves. Just recently my hometown of Edam was attacked and mercilessly slaughtered by them. I managed to vote smartly and kill the fiend before he killed me, but alas I ended up the only survivor..." As OoS recounts his dealings in Edam, a cold shiver runs up and down his spine causing him to visibly shake.

"But I am not, in any way shape or form, one of those fiends! In fact, the wolf in Edam actually turned out to be the town drunk, hiding his identity with copious amounts of both acting and alcohol! Maybe it is you polybius!
Never stick your dick in a pudding. It might still be good pudding and you can spend all day explaining that but noone's going to eat it because you stuck your dick in it
--------------------
v4 Characters:
Adam Tenser. Accepted
Samantha Fang. Accepted (yay!)