Violent-Medic
Winner

June 7th, 2012, 11:54 pm #31

"It's just a prom queen vote, don't have to repay me," Naomi said, waving the comment aside. She'd also had to struggle not to snicker when Stacy realised that she'd accidentally insulted Zubin. She liked Stacy, but... well... not the brightest girl out there.

It was at this point, when Zubin was talking about how he already had plans, that Naomi remembered that she hadn't gotten books for her Humanities assignment. This realisation in no way coincided with the fact that all the talk about prom dates was getting on her nerves. Naomi didn't like talking about dating, and the fact that she'd probably need a date for prom was irritating.

"Well, I'm sure she's nice and that you'll do fine." As long as you don't apply your 'let's not try' strategy to dates as well as elections.

"And sorry, I have to go, I have schoolwork and I need to get some books before class. Bye!"

She was running off as she heard Francis' comment about being physically and emotionally drained. Why was he that? She probably should have stayed for that conversation, but she'd look ridiculous if she turned around and came back now.

((Naomi Bell continued in Encyclopedia Of Ignorance.))
[+] Spoiler

(Sprites courtesy of the awesome Fenris.)

B020 - Daniel "Danny" Brooks | Weapon: Portable CD player with batteries | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: N/A
V6 - 1 2 3 4

G002 - Lillian "Lily" Caldwell | Weapon: Army Helmet | DECEASED
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G043 - Clarice Halwood | Weapon: Can of Air Freshener | ALIVE
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[+] Spoiler
B020 - Joe Carrasco | Weapon: Dressage Whip | DECEASED - "All the wishes... impossible. Gun's enough."
PREGAME - Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1 2 3 4
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

G003 - Naomi Bell | Weapon: Electric Hedge Trimmers | DECEASED - "S-s-stop."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Prom: 1
V5 - 1 2 | Meanwhile - 1

G043 - Mallory McCormick | Weapon: Flathead Screwdriver | DECEASED - "Okay... Hospital... Then tennis..."
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V5 - 1 2 3 4 5 | Meanwhile - 1

decoy73
Winner

June 10th, 2012, 5:04 am #32

“Oh no, I didn’t mean you Zubin, you’re completely fine!” Stacy winked at him. Zubin just shrugged his shoulders. Stacy stated hat she would help Naomi in her speech if speeches were Stacy's strong point. Then Stacy asked:

“So, who’s the lucky girl, Zubin?” Zubin was about to answer when he heard a bang from Francis. He looked over to see Francis state that he was done with his work and going to sleep as soon as he could.

"Well, I'm sure she's nice and that you'll do fine." Naomi encouraged him. "And sorry, I have to go, I have schoolwork and I need to get some books before class. Bye!" With that, Naomi turned around and left.

"See ya. And good luck!" Zubin called after her. Then he felt a vibration in his pocket from his cell phone.

"Crap. I gotta take this. I'll see you later." Zubin picked his phone out of his pocket and sweeping his finger across to answer the call as he left.

((Zubin Wadia continued in Pregunta))
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Pippin
Winner

June 15th, 2012, 10:36 pm #33

Francis leaned back in his seat, and stretched his arms out in front of him, only just managing to stifle a yawn. Damn, he really was tired. He hadn’t really noticed it until now, what with him concentrating on his work. But that, alongside the parkour he’d done earlier, and bloody Miles being an ass, had really taken its toll.

Stacy then enquired exactly why he was feeling so drained. Well, that was kinda awkward; at least, one reason was. How exactly did you go about telling someone that their friend was being such a dickhead it was actually tiring? Francis mulled this over in his head, pulling a rather disgruntled expression.

Fortunately, Francis was given a slight reprieve as first Naomi, and then Zubin got up to leave. Naomi needed to do schoolwork, and Zubin needed to answer a call. Francis waved them both goodbye, then looked over at Stacy. He ran his fingers through his hair, and scratched the back of his neck, before answering.

“Well, ah, street dancin’ and parkour kinda takes a toll on your body after a while. Leaves ya pretty fatigued an’ all. That, and all this work I’ve had to do…” Slight exaggeration, but hopefully it got the point across. Francis paused for a moment, before letting out a deep sigh.

“As for emotionally… well, uh, was it just me, or was Miles, like… really kinda dickish just now? And Travis too. Sometimes they're just so fulla themselves, that I just wanna…” Francis tried to think how to say what he wanted to say subtly, but couldn’t think of anything, so instead smashed his fist into his left hand palm.

Francis let out some air through closed lips, before standing up abruptly, picking up his work as he did so. “Right, well, can’t sit around here all day, mopin’ can I? Should probably get going to actually deliver this stuff.”

Francis headed towards the exit to the student center, before turning an giving a short wave towards Stacy. “See ya around, Stace!” he called, before turning again and heading out.

((Francis St. Ledger continued in Tiger in the Night))
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Will
Player

July 12th, 2012, 4:59 pm #34

Leaning forward, Stacy rested her elbows on the table as she waited for Francis to respond to her question. Francis made a displeased face as he prepared himself to reply to the question. Stacy’s eyes widened with interest and she leaned slightly closer to Francis. She figured that if Francis had to think about what he was going to say, then his reasons for being drained must have been more interesting than she immediately thought. Sure she would have cared about her friend’s problems even if they weren’t interesting, but if they were then that would make Stacy care slightly more.

Francis’s response was postponed as both Naomi and Zubin got up to leave. Naomi left because of schoolwork and Zubin left because of a phone call. Francis waved goodbye to them and Stacy did the same.

Stacy and Francis were alone now. Only two of the original six remained in the student centre. Stacy leaned onto the table once again and smiled at Francis.

“So what were you saying?” Stacy asked.

Francis revealed the cause of his tiredness was a result of street dancing and parkour. Stacy gave a sympathetic look at Francis. She knew how he felt, Stacy would also often get tired after vigorous cheerleading sessions and there was nothing worse than being at school whilst being that exhausted.

Stacy was about to share her sympathy for Francis when he began to talk again. It seemed that Miles’s and Travis’s behaviour had also had a tiring effect on Francis. Stacy understood what he meant about Miles and Travis, she agreed that sometimes they would get on her nervous too, but she usually just ignored it.

“I know what you mean, just get a goodnight sleep tonight and you’ll feel better tomorrow.” Stacy replied with a smile.

Francis stood up and announced he had to go. He waved and said goodbye to Stacy as he exited the student centre. She was alone now. Stacy looked around the empty table where her friends had sat moments ago. Grabbing her bag, she slung it over her shoulder and sighed as she left the room.

((Stacy Ramsey continued in Monochromatic Living))

V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] Spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] Spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9