V7 Sprites!

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

June 26th, 2017, 4:56 am #1

Hey! I figured that when I eventually did do the sprites I got requested to do I'd put them into another thread so that I didn't clutter up my own thread for other arty things with them. Haven't quite done them yet, but I figured I'd open up this thread just in case anyone wants to add extra sprites onto my queue.

Anyway, yeah, hi. I do sprites. Just post in the topic specifying what character you want it and I’ll do it. Please also post the appearance segment of the profile, because there’d be problems if there wasn’t and you probably wouldn't get a sprite because of those problems. Ideally I'd like this thread to be specifically V7, but if you wanna request any of your old dudes there's not a lot of complaints that I have in that area, just make sure me or Fenris didn't already do them.

Anyway, have at! Submit as many as you like. Queue below.
[+] Spoiler
Aleksandra Prudius
Alexander Brooke
Aliya Nemati
Angela Cortez
Anna "Roxanne" Herbert
Ashley Tanner
Beryl Mahaelona
Demetri Futscher
Djuradja 'Jordan' Brankovich
Dorothea Rodruigez (By Fenris!)
Emeka "Meka" Gibson
Forrest Quin
Gaelan Maeloy
Hyacinth Eickenhorst
Ji-hyun Christensen
Jonathan Meyers (By Fenris!)
Katie Augusten
Katrina Lavell
Kayden Brockman
Lucas Diaz
Lyra Doyle
Max Rudolph
Michael Froese
Michaela "Mikki" Swift
Myles Roux
Ned Jackson
Ned ???
Ophelia ???
Spencer Buckley
Stepney Cruz
Tanisha Abbey
Teresa Rojas
Violet Quinn
Violet Shmidt
Yuko Hayashibara
Get on it, peons.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

backslash
Mr. Danya

June 26th, 2017, 5:17 pm #2

Could you add Myles Roux to the queue?
[+] Spoiler
Myles is somewhat short and slim, standing at 5’6” and weighing 129 pounds, which he maintains through a fast metabolism and a preference for walking over other modes of transportation. He has an oval-shaped face, with a short, rounded nose, thin lips, and round chartreuse green eyes. He is Caucasian and has a pale skin tone, and is prone to sunburns if not careful. His hair is a light ash blonde color, currently cut in feathery layers to about chin length. It has a tendency to curl out at the ends, especially when allowed to grow out. He goes through cycles of experimenting with dye or hair chalk in order to add bright colors to his hair, but it is currently left in its natural state.

Myles’s style of dress has a punk flair to it, largely inspired by his favorite musicians and fashion designers and helped by the fact that much of it is purchased secondhand and possesses a natural wear and tear. He prefers to dress mostly in neutrals, with one or two pieces of color to any outfit. He has no piercings, but frequently wears jewelry such as necklaces and rings. He has a preference for wearing a particular black flat-top felt hat, mainly because it is comfortable and goes with any outfit.

On the day of the abduction, he was wearing white distressed denim jeans, a black t-shirt with art of the Dir en grey album Uroburos on the front, a worn white leather jacket, dark gray Doc Marten boots, and his typical black felt hat. He wore a necklace made of large gold-colored chain links and a black metal ring with a gold skull pattern on the ring finger of his right hand.
[/spoilers]
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

June 26th, 2017, 7:01 pm #3

Do you think you can add Ned Jackson to the queue?
[+] Spoiler

Ned is a Caucasian boy that stands at 5'8" and weighs 142 lbs. His face is round, has shaggy dark brown hair, light brown eyes, bushy eyebrows, and a round nose. He occasionally suffers from acne outbreaks around his cheeks and forehead, but he remedies this with regular use of acne cream. He also has facial hair that grows above his lips, his chin, and on the sides of his face, which he regularly shaves.

Ned's wardrobe consists of t-shirts, usually with titles and characters from his favorite games, movies, cartoons, and anime. He also wears jeans and khakis most of the time.

On the day of the abduction, Ned wore a light blue t-shirt with the super mushroom from the Mario series on it. He also wore light khaki shorts, a brown belt, and black converse sneakers.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Kermit
Contender

June 26th, 2017, 7:13 pm #4

Michael Froese pls.
[+] Spoiler
haha you thought there would be a real description here

I mean, he's a self insert, so he looks like me in the camwhore thread but with a fuccboi haircut. If you want me to write up, like, a real description, I'll do it.

edit: i forgot clothes whoops

I'll just do what I'm wearing right now, I guess.

-Dark grey American Polo Association hoodie. (small) Logo on left breast.
-Light grey American eagle long-sleeve henley shirt. Under hoodie.
-Black jeans
-Black hiking boots
-also I'm skinny AF, if that's important.
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

June 26th, 2017, 7:53 pm #5

Submit as many as you like eh?
[+] Spoiler
Forrest is 5’6" and weighs 114lbs, her slim body a product of sleepless nights working on new mixes and a lack of exercise and food. Her face is slim with high cheekbones and large circular eyes that are light green in colour although her left eye is half brown due to a minor case of heterochromia; her nose is small while her lips are plump and her chin round. Forrest normally accentuates her looks by applying a thin layer of make-up to help make her eyes and lips, which she views as her best features, more prominent. Since she’s started high school Forrest has changed her hairstyle from its original long light brown ponytail to a style that is short, cropped and curled to one side with the other shaved and all of it dyed in rainbow hues.

For clothes Forrest tends to favour tank-tops and shorts, although she’ll don skinny jeans or a hoodie if the weather requires it. On the day of the abduction Forrest was wearing a white tank-top with the words ‘Drugs Saved My Life’ printed down it in black block capitals, a pair of black denim distressed shorts and a pair of Chuck Taylor All Star Pride Geostar trainers.
[+] Spoiler
Aliya is 5'6" tall and weighs 128lbs, with a body toned from frequent exercise and training. Her skin is a light brown in tone as a result of her Persian heritage. She has a round face with soft cheeks and a prominent chin. Aliya has a thin nose and full lips that she inherited from her mother, she likes to draw attention to them by using lip gloss. Aliya has black hair that she normally keeps in a long ponytail she hangs over one shoulder.

Normally Aliya wears pro-wrestling related t-shirts with wrestling logos on them as well as slim fit jeans. If it is cold she has a dark navy zip-up bodywarmer with a faux fur line hood, if it is raining however she has a black pile lined parka she wears instead. For footwear Aliya often wears a pair of Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit running shoes with a multicoloured neon design which she received for her birthday, but she also owns many other trainers with loud and colourful Nike designs including: Nike Free RN Distance in dark purple, blue and orange, Lunartempo 2 iD in royal blue with a curved grid design in yellow green, pink and cyan, Nike Air Pegasus 92/16 Print, Roshe One Premium Pendleton iD with a dark rainbow fade skull design.

When Aliya trains she normally wears black leggings with a dark blue marble design. On her upper body she wears a simple sports bra along with a loose fitting tank top.

On the day of her abduction Aliya was wearing a Young Bucks "Worldwide Remix" t-shirt along with two Defend Indy Wrestling wristbands, one in light blue and one in red. She was also wearing grey slim fit jeans and her Nike LunarEpic's with black socks.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

July 3rd, 2017, 9:09 am #6

EVERYBODY'S DONE. I'm happy about that. Have them all + a few more I sprited for other people.

Alexander Brooke:

Aliya Kimia Nemati:

Angela Cortez:

Anna "Roxanne" Herbert:

Ashley Tanner:

Beryl Mahaelona:

Demetri Futscher:

Dorothea Rodriguez (by Fenris!):

Emeka "Meka" Gibson:

Forrest Quin:

Jonathan Meyers (by Fenris!):

Katie Augusten:

Katrina Lavell:

Lucas Diaz:

Lyra ???:

Max Rudolph:

Michael Froese:

Myles Roux:

Ned Jackson:

Ophelia ???:

Spencer Buckley:

Stepney Cruz:

Tanisha Abbey:

Teresa Rojas:

Violet Shmidit:

Yuko Hayashibara:

Here they all are. Feel free to submit more!
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

Kotorikun
Survivor
Kotorikun
Survivor

July 3rd, 2017, 10:01 am #7

Ohh these look amazing and super cute omg

Primrosette
Winner

July 3rd, 2017, 11:01 am #8

Everyone looks so great and adorable. Too cute. I'm a bit late to the party but I have to ask you to do one for Violet Quinn, please:
[+] Spoiler
Violet is a short girl at the height of 5'2" and just weighs 112Ibs. She has dark brown eyes and a pale skin complex. Her hair is pretty short at shoulder-length and the color of black with streaks of purple dyed in. Her hair is naturally curly and she never straightens it out. She is a Caucasian with a small head, firm lips that are neither smiling or frowning and her chin is shaped in an oval manner. She has a beauty mark on the left side of her cheek and her ears are pierced with silver skull earrings. She doesn't wear any other jewellery. She wears make-up such as purple lipstick on her lips, black eyeliner and her nails are always paints black with nail polish.

Violet's wardrobe has always consisted of her wearing dark clothes. She is normally seen wearing a leather black jacket with a black shirt that sometimes has the design of a skull, fire or just the name of a band that she likes which include Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold and many others in her collection. She wears grey or white skirts that are just slightly above her knees with leg tights that are black and white stripes and she always wears black boots to match. On the day of the abduction, Violet was wearing her leather black jacket, with a black shirt that has an image of a grey-like skull, a grey skirt, black and white tights and her black boots. She was wearing her skull earrings, her purple lipstick and her black eyeliner.
Their Time Is gone wrote:
[+] Spoiler
V6
B030 - Brendan Harte: "F-Family..... Thank you, thank you, t-thank.... you, Alba, Jon...."
G014 - Scarlett McAfee: "I always liked you, y-you know...?"
G044 - Maria Cucinotta (Adopted): "Hah..."
[+] Spoiler
Emmett Bunnell: Artistic Loner
Violet Quinn: Quiet Goth

[+] Spoiler
Travis Levenson: 'Me? Nice? Please! You're being delusional...'
Tia Sullivan: 'This is a complete waste of my time....'
Molly Doe: 'Why don't we just get with the party lovers and have a crazy, wild experience?'
Ravan Sharpe: 'Uh.... H-Hi.'

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

July 3rd, 2017, 1:28 pm #9

These are cool! Would it be all right if I requested Aleksandra?
[+] Spoiler
Aleksandra stands just over 6 feet tall and 160 pounds. She is Caucasian with long legs and arms that are visibly muscular, but not bulky. Her blonde hair is short, spiked, and shaved on the sides. She has dark green eyes and slightly oddly-shaped eyebrows that seem thinner near the bridge of her nose. She does not wear any makeup, but has a light dusting of faint freckles on the lower half of her face.

Her wardrobe consists mostly of clothes that are easy to move around in, since she doesn't like things that feel restrictive. She favors the color green and dislikes the color purple. On the day of the abduction, she was wearing a white T-shirt with a green tiger on it, black basketball shorts with a white stripe on the side, and black running shoes.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Leaf
Player

July 3rd, 2017, 4:51 pm #10

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa my characters look exactly how i thought they would look like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[+] Spoiler
Born underneath a Canadian sky to parents who were quite possibly mounties, Lore roamed the wild unknowns of Quebec, becoming a kickass gamer girl and a sassy action lady. She has both fought a beaver to the death and won several arguments on instagram. Scientists have struggled for years to figure out which is sharper - her wit or Valyrian steel. She is most known outside of SOTF for her portrayal of Yuno Gasai in the anime series The Future Diaries, which she shot for 43 days on-location. She still has the pink hair dye.

Riki
Winner

July 3rd, 2017, 5:00 pm #11

Given her presence in the relationship chart, I'd like to give you Hyacinth's appearance.
[+] Spoiler
Hyacinth stands at 5'6'' tall and weights 121 lbs. Hyacinth makes for a very lithe figure. Her skin has a golden complexion and is free of any blemishes or spots of hair. As for her scalp itself, her mocha brown hair flows back to her mid-back. Her hair is in excellent shape health-wise. Usually, she picks a large strand of hair of her left side to put it in a braid, a move she believes makes even her daily hair more interesting. She has green eyes.

Hyacinth has a diamond-shaped face with a tall forehead. The distance between her eyes is slightly greater than with other people, and her eyes have a light down-turn towards her nose. While her eyes almost have a square appearance, her eyebrows are formed along a pronounced arc. The tip of her nose is turned downward, while the back of it is pronounced. This produces a contrast with the bridge of her nose, which lies deeper into her skull. Her lower lip is thick, while her upper lip has a rich ridge.

Generally, Hyacinth applies light make-up.

As for clothing, Hyacinth's wardrobe is extremely varied. General trends include form-fitting shapes, and sub-dued colors in the colder seasons and richer colors in the hotter ones. However, her usual school attire consists out of a white buttoned shirt in combination with various jackets (of which her favorite is green), plus cloth trousers.
[+] Spoiler
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
[+] Spoiler
Lucilly Peterson wrote: Lucilly Peterson 0 % ♪Laing - Paradies Naiv♪ Porno Magazine
||Seeds||Day||Still||
||Dream|Island|Sideshow|Soul|dr36m|Paradies||
Johnny Ray McKay wrote: Johnny McKay Dead Tracking Bug and Transponder
||Breaths||Pizza|People 2||Fortune||
||Girlfriend|Needles|Thanos|Blanc|Demons|Hasty|Another|Hyphaema|Minus|Anemia|Eternal Happiness||
[+] Spoiler
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] Spoiler
SnoopDommyDommmy: specialist subject in Mastermind is "History of Defecation in Wrestling"

Ruggahissy: We are the law now and our law keeps the streets clean O_O
Kilmarnock: XD Good.
Kilmarnock: Yaaaay for being the law.

Kermit: I asked a kid who had a crush on me. But I pretty much only gave him a hug so I guess that wasn't nice of me
Kermit: My friends said I was rude not to have at least offered him a blow job
Kermit: Apparently that would have been the polite thing to do

SpiralAgnew: Here, have something sad-looking
Bikriki: I must add this to my collection of pics that show people crying.
SpiralAgnew: XD You actually have one of those?
Whirly: I was going to say "Ian, of course he has a collection like that. He's German."

cos frankly the idea of trying to turn all your straight female characters into lesbians amuses me hugely

Uno: You seem excited. did Bambi's mom get reincarnated as a bug you just swatted?

Skraal: would it be correct to say you've sucked on a lot of black ones?
TtMaR: They taste nicer
TtMaR: Better shape, too.
TtMaR: They fit neatly into your mouth,.

Bikriki: My hometown is not a very indication of my personality.
Bikriki: Because as far as I can recall, I am neither ugly nor full of minorites
Bikriki: Though I would not mind the latter.
Bikriki winks

Shangela: Facials for the greater good.

Shangela: I work you into climax, what happens afterward is none of my concern.
Wes: Says the world's most detached sexecutioner.

OH NO DECISIONS
CAN I AGONISE FOR ATLEAST 3 WEEKS CONSTANTLY CHANGING MY MIND??

Shangela: Did you stop high school genocide with your cock, Sansa?
Sansa: yes yes i did
Sansa: sunshine and happiness wasn't working so i had to take drastic measures

Wes: Welcome to SotF chat
Wes: Your weekly forecast: Nipples n' butts, if the pattern holds

Ruggawork: Yeah Aloha was a zygot with a keyboard shoved up his mom's uterus

<WES> Riki would never say or do anything sexual. He is a flower of innocence and purity.
<WES> If he was heroin, he'd be blue magic

Ruggahissy - Today at 11:10 PM
When I was 10 a kid kept calling me "Victoria's Secret" so I chased him, knocked him down and then stomped on him
He stopped
[+] Spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

July 11th, 2017, 3:02 am #12

Okay, here's every sprite done!

Ji-hyun Christensen:

Michaela "Mikki" Swift:

Kayden Brockman:

Gaelan Maeloy:

Jordan Brankovic:

Ned ???:

Violet Quinn:

Aleksandra Prudius:

Hyacinth Eickenhorst:

Keep them coming! Also please submit actual appearance sections because that causes me far less grief!
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

backslash
Mr. Danya

July 11th, 2017, 3:37 am #13

Could you do the rest of my V7 kids?
[+] Spoiler
I was going to submit actual appearance sections, but I want you to suffer.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Andrew is tall and well-built, standing at 6’2” and weighing about 200 pounds, with distinct muscle tone in his torso, arms, and legs. He is Caucasian and sports a decent tan, and his naturally dark brown hair is bleached blonde, though his darker roots are starting to show through. He does not devote much upkeep to his hair beyond washing it regularly and keeping it trimmed down to about two inches long, and he wears it in its natural tousled state. He is generally clean-shaven. His blue eyes are wide and he has a straight, narrow nose, full lips and a pointed chin. His fingers are calloused from years of playing the guitar.

Andrew dresses casually, with a preference for jeans and band or graphic t-shirts. He occasionally accessorizes with jewelry such as collars or cuff bracelets, but in general he does not have much flair for fashion. He has a septum piercing, which he removes while exercising or playing sports. On the day of his abduction, he was wearing dark blue bootcut jeans, a white baseball shirt with black sleeves and the phrase “I woke up like this” across the front in block letters, black tennis shoes and a studded leather collar.
[+] Spoiler
Dolores is somewhat tall and of average weight, standing at 5’9” and weighing 145 pounds. She is slim, with a bit of lean muscle, and most of her height is in her legs. She is Caucasian, English on her father’s side and Eastern European on her mother’s. Her hair is mousy brown and naturally wavy, falling to her chest when worn loose; she habitually ties it up in pigtails, leaving her bangs to frame her face. She has a light olive skintone and her eyes are light hazel and have a downturned shape. She has a diamond-shaped face, with a prominent nose, full lips, and slightly pointed ears.

Dolly dresses almost exclusively in a classic Lolita style, most often in dresses and tights. When feeling more tomboyish, she wears “boystyle” short overalls or rompers, also often with leggings or tights and her preferred heeled boots. She makes or alters a lot of her own clothes, so some of her outfits bear home-made embroidering or patches and signs of her less skilled work are visible on older clothes. The main colors in her wardrobe are red and pink, and she tends towards muted shades over bright or pastel colors. Her ears are pierced once in the lobe and she has a wide variety of earrings, mostly small pendant earrings in various shapes. She has a rigorous skin care routine due to having an oily complexion and usually wears makeup. She keeps her fingernails manicured, usually with French tips.

On the day of the abduction, Dolores was wearing a knee-length, short-sleeved maroon dress with white ruffled trim on the skirt, white tights, and gray heeled ankle boots with decorative maroon bows. Her hair was styled in its usual pigtails, and she was wearing a pair of gold cross-shaped earrings. She was also wearing light pink eye shadow, mascara, and darker pink lipstick.
[+] Spoiler
Astor is 5’10” tall and has a sturdy, somewhat heavyset build at 182 pounds. His arms and legs are fairly muscular, and he has a bit of a paunch. He is racially mixed, a blend of Spanish and Native American on his mother’s side and Afro-Latino on his father’s. Facially, Astor strongly resembles his fraternal twin brother Damian. He has a square jaw, a broad, flat nose, full lips, and heavy brows. His skin tone is a dark brown, his hair is black and worn loose in shoulder-length frizzy curls, and he has a stubbly goatee. His eyes are also black.

Astor dresses with little care for style, preferring to layer tank tops and button-down shirts or sweatshirts and worn jeans. He most often wears sneakers. He prefers light colors, particularly whites and light blues. He has no piercings and generally does not wear any sort of jewelry or accessories. On the day of the abduction, he was wearing an open blue-and-white checkered button-down shirt over a white undershirt, baggy jeans with a hole in the right knee, and blue, green, and white sneakers.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

July 11th, 2017, 3:36 pm #14

These sprites are great! Ned looks so good. I'd hate to bother you, but can you do Yuki and Zach as well?
[+] Spoiler
Yuki is a Japanese girl. She stands at a petite 5'2" and weighs 125 lbs. She has a skinny body frame and a round face. Her almond shaped eyes are dark brown and her black hair reaches down to the nape of her neck, styled in bob cut by her sister. Her other facial feature include a small, round nose, thin eyebrows, and thin lips. Her skin is pale due to her time spent inside. She also has a B-cup sized chest.

Yuki's attire includes plain t-shirts and collared shirts for any season, jeans and khakis for cooler weather, and skirts for warmer weather. She keeps dresses for formal occasions. For footwear, she wears a pair of white slip on Vans shoes. On the day of the abduction, Yuki wore her signature Vans shoes, a light blue collared shirt, and a black miniskirt.
[+] Spoiler
Zach is Caucasian, stands at 4'11", and weighs 110 lbs. He has a skinny body frame and a round, boyish face. Zach's overall appearance is rather childlike. He has dirty blonde hair that reaches down to the nape of his neck. His eyes are blue. He has a straight nose that rounds out at the end and freckles across its bridge.

Zach tends to wear t-shirts most of the time. They'll usually have captions or graphics on the front and/or back. He'll wear baggy pants year round and shorts during the warmer months. He also wears hoodies for cooler weather. On the day of the abduction, Zach wore a white t-shirt with two stick figures, one of which is holding the other's leg, with the caption "I was just pulling your leg!" underneath. He also wore baggy blue jeans and black Adidas sandals.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

July 11th, 2017, 7:36 pm #15

AS MANY AS YOU LIKE YOU SAY
[+] Spoiler
Cleo has a climber's build at 5'10" and 130 lbs. Her skin is light brown and usually has a few blemishes or outbreaks of acne that she refuses to cover up on principle. She has a memorable face with pronounced cheekbones, full lips, a button nose, and one remaining hazel eye. Her other eye is generally covered up with an eyepatch unless she is at a formal event. When covered the eyepatch varies in style and color, while the uncovered glass eye has a deep, dark blue iris. Her hair is black and curly, generally kept just under her ears in length and stowed under a scarf. Her body is toned and lean into ideal form for cycling over years of practice. When she is not cycling her prosthetic leg is a jet black X3 model that she rarely covers up unless the weather demands it. When not cycling Cleo does not wear her prosthetic and instead operates with one leg in the style of Christian Haettich.

On the day of the abduction Cleo was wearing denim cut offs with a loose, black tanktop , a matching eyepatch, and simple black running shoes. Her hair was in a dark blue scarf with a white floral pattern.
[+] Spoiler
Blaise's physical appearance is constantly shifting, but stays centered around their small 5'2", 102 lbs. frame. They are shaved bald but nearly always wear a wig of some sort, though rarely the same one more than a day in a row. Their skin is pale white and always well made up to match the look they are cultivating. They have a sharp, angular face with a Roman nose, blue eyes, and thin lips they generally augment with lip liner and lipstick when they are not alone. Their features are typically contoured softer as well unless they have a distinct purpose for their sharper look. Their body is petite and shows little in the way of muscle, and while they have small developed breasts they usually wear a binder to appear more androgynous.

On the day of the abduction Blaise had been cultivating a take on David Bowie's Thin White Duke. They wore a slicked back black wig with red highlights along with a white, button-up dress shirt with its first few buttons undone, a black vest with a pattern of thin, red vertical lines to match their hair and a dark ebony and gold chain hanging across the front pocket, silk black dress pants, and white heels that seemed spattered with random splashes of red. They also wore a Blackstar necklace hanging on a silver chain around their neck.
[+] Spoiler
Hel is a larger girl at 5'11" and 257 lbs. Her hair reaches down to the small of her back and is dyed a dark black that shines with purple highlights when caught in the light. Her face is round and warm with a snub nose and a thin but noticeable scar in her right eyebrow from a childhood accident. Her eyes are hazel green with thin lashes that she treats obsessively with whatever the latest trend she's read about prescribes. Her mouth is somewhat small for her face and her teeth are somewhat yellowed after years of haphazard dental care. There is light beard shadow around her cheeks and chin that quickly turns to stubble if she does not shave it, which she often does two or three times a day. Her body is pear shaped and chubby wide hips that flip back and forth as a source of confidence and self-consciousness for her.

On the day of the abduction Hel was made up with thick black eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick, as well as a midnight purple eyeshadow with glitter mixed in. She wore loose blue jeans and a white t-shirt with the Pretty Reckless's cross-arrow symbol along the front, with the words "Going To Hell" written across its upper horizontal line. Black and silver heeled cowboy boots were tucked underneath the legs of her jeans, as well as long, purple knee socks.
[+] Spoiler
Jeremiah is fairly underweight at 5'8" and 120 lbs. Over the course of the last several his hair has turned grey and white due to a stress based onset of alopecia areata, and is progressively thinning and falling out. He developed argyria at an early age due to overexposure to colloidal silver, leaving his skin a deep bluish purple. Facially he has a hooked nose, dark brown eyes, and a square jaw. His body is gangly and thin with pronounced issues with acne, as well as frequent scrapes and bruises from his urban exploration.

Jeremiah sticks to donated clothing for the most part. On the day of the abduction he was wearing a pair of too large torn cargo pants with a brown and green camo pattern, a green and black baseball cap for a local team from 1977 known as "The Rockets", a wrinkled black and white Hawaiian shirt with palm trees on the front, and a pair of brown sandals.
[+] Spoiler
Damian is tall and of a muscular build, at 6'0" and around 175 pounds, with a particularly toned core and legs. He is racially mixed, a blend of Spanish and Native American on his mother's side and Afro-Latino on his father's. He has a dark brown skin tone, and his hair and eyes are black. He has a square jaw, a broad, flat nose, full lips, and heavy brows; though they are fraternal, he strongly resembles his twin brother Astor facially. He keeps his hair in long dreadlocks, which he bundles back into a ponytail while exercising.

Damian dresses very casually unless forced into something formal for special occasions. He prefers shorts and tank tops in warm weather and sweatpants and a sweatshirt in cooler weather, and he prefers running shoes over other footwear regardless of the season. He favors the color red. On the day of the abduction he was wearing a sleeveless tanktop in the school's colors as well as white basketball shorts with green accents and black running shoes with the number 87 stitched red along the sides.
[+] Spoiler
Barbara's 5'0" height leaves her noticeably below the average for her age group. Her small frame combined with her 125 lbs. weight give her a slightly plump appearance. Her curly red hair is generally worn loose and used as an impromptu veil when she is uncomfortable or embarrassed. Her pale, almond-shaped face is defined by a generous amount of freckles and the occasional spot of acne, though she puts considerable effort into controlling and concealing outbreaks whenever possible. Her freckles are most prominent along her small button nose, which aesthetically appears to be the focal point that the rest of the pattern spreads from.

Barbara favors dresses over anything else. On the day of the abduction she was wearing a modest yellow sundress and a warm black jacket with white faux-fur trim. She also wore a wide-brimmed floppy white hat and matching flats.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!