V7 Questions Game!

Fenris
Player

September 9th, 2017, 10:34 pm #1

(with credit to a whole lot of people who have started question games in versions past this is not an original idea of mine)

Here's how the game works:

1. Quote the question in the post above yours using the quote tags.
2. Answer the question using as many of your characters as you want (just make sure it's obvious what character is answering) (typically you're supposed to answer IC but if you need to answer OOC for one reason or another no one's gonna arrest you)
3. Ask a new question!

If you wanna answer more than one question at a time, why not, go ahead. Just make sure you quote all the questions you answer. Also, even if you also answer other questions, you have to answer the one in the post above yours.

Let's Get Started:

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

KamiKaze
Winner

September 27th, 2017, 4:10 am #2

wrote:If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?
Roxie- There are a lot of places I want to go someday. The world's full of interesting stuff, yeah? I've always wanted to go to a Universal Studios park, though. I've never been, but it looks fun. And their Halloween events are the bomb. Seriously, I follow what they've had planned every year. Y'know, read reviews, watch videos about the houses and scarezones, all that. I'd love to go in person someday. Universal, any time of the year, would be my answer.

Bree- Um, Chattanooga Aquarium, I guess.

Question: What's your favorite movie?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

September 27th, 2017, 5:22 am #3

wrote:Question: What's your favorite movie?
Asante: Fusion Reborn. Otherwise, Hoosiers.

Mitzi: I actually haven't watched a lot of recent movies...I watched a lot of Disney and Anime stuff when I was a kid, so maybe something like...Metropolis? If anyone knows what that is, I had it on VHS.

Yuri: Moneyball. It speaks to me.

Question: Can the pen be mightier than the sword if actions speak louder than words?
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Blastinus
Player

September 27th, 2017, 5:58 am #4

Un-Persona wrote:Question: Can the pen be mightier than the sword if actions speak louder than words?
Reuben: The pen may be quieter, but that means it's a deadly assassin, lying in wait. No one is safe.

Jeff: I.......shut up.

Kenzie: Well, the answer's simple really. The people with the pens are the ones who tell the people with swords what to do.

Sarah: You're kidding me, right? Pens don't beat swords, period. You'd just cut 'em in half.

Question: What's the worst thing you've ever had to eat?

KamiKaze
Winner

September 27th, 2017, 6:58 am #5

wrote:Question: What's the worst thing you've ever had to eat?
Roxie- So... hospital food. It's kind of like bad cafeteria food, but you're also in pain times a gazillion. Yeah, when I was in the hospital, some of it wasn't bad. But then there's stuff you can tell was pre-made and probably spent the past year in the freezer or something. Word of advice: avoid the meat. I remember that a few times, when I had people over, they'd give me some food. So at least I was fed in other ways?

Bree- Oh my god. I've never eaten it, obviously, but I read online that there's this dish in like, Asia or somewhere? Basically, they'd take a live fish, right? And then they'd boil half of it. Like, alive. Then they'd serve it while it's still alive, and people would eat it. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of in my life. Not only is it gross, but... look, I'm not PETA or whatever, but there's eating meat, and then there's sadism.

... Also, don't drink gas station slushies. They're sugary and full of mold.

Question: Do you have pets? If not, what would you like, if time, money, or effort weren't an issue?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

September 27th, 2017, 2:01 pm #6

wrote:Do you have pets? If not, what would you like, if time, money, or effort weren't an issue?
Ned: We used to have a dog named Scotty, because he was Scottish terrier. My dad isn't very creative with names. He died when I was 6, so I have little memories of him. I wouldn't mind having a new puppy around the house. Maybe a retriever.

Yuki: Something small, like a kitten. Yuko would definitely love that.

Zach: I'd like something dangerous looking, like a tarantula or a cobra. I'd love to see the look on people's faces when I show them something like that.

Question: If your life was a video game, what genre would it be?
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Brackie
Winner

September 27th, 2017, 2:48 pm #7

wrote:Question: If your life was a video game, what genre would it be?
Gaelan: I don't really play video games, so...not sure. An iPhone game?

Jiji: Art game! Like Pokemon Art Academy!

Jordan: I have to deal with idiots obstructing everything I do and mocking me at every turn, so naturally it will be one of those indie games where everything is against you and you can't win.

Mikki: Guitar Hero, duh. What do you mean that's not a genre, that's totally a genre, they made the guitar games didn't they?

Kayden: Never played a video game in my life, hun.

Question: Boxers or briefs?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Blastinus
Player

September 27th, 2017, 3:47 pm #8

Brackie wrote:Question: Boxers or briefs?
Reuben: Well, you tell me. If someone pulls your pants down, which one do you think is less humiliating? Not...speaking from personal experience or...anything...

Jeff: Briefs, duh! Who'd want to hide these? *strikes a leg-flexing pose*

Kenzie: Come now, that's really none of your business.

Sarah: I choose...thongs! *grins*

Question: If you had a million dollars, how would you use it?

dmboogie
Winner

September 27th, 2017, 11:36 pm #9

Blastinus wrote:Question: If you had a million dollars, how would you use it?
Alexander: I would invest in my future. I suppose I'd take a portion of it and purchase some high-end instruments for my band, too.

Abe: Weed. Wait - wait, no, fuck, that was a fukken meme answer but I didn't commit hard enough. Alright. Weed farms. Infinite weed so I can follow the teachings of our Lord and Savior Snoop "the Lion" Dogg and smoke, weed, every, day.

Chris: I guess I'd put it in a savings account? There's probably a better place to put my money but let's just use that answer as like, a placeholder for 'put it somewhere so I can have money for a very, very long time'. Part of it would go for my college tuition and like, family/friend emergencies; part of it would go to charity.

Question: Blood or bone? Void or the abyss? Ocean or desert?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Kermit
Contender

September 28th, 2017, 1:20 am #10

BOOBIE wrote:Question: Blood or bone? Void or the abyss? Ocean or desert?

Blood or bone?

Michael: "Yes."

Val: "Well, I mean, neither really sound all that appealing to me, but if I had to choose, uhm.... bone?"

Max: "Eh, uh, bones, I guess. Fuck, I don't give a shit."

Void or the abyss?

Michael: "Fuck voids. Abysses are full of cool stuff like giant amoebas and isopods and stuff. Voids are nothing, and that's L A M E."

Val: "Well, void implies nothing, but if I'm in a void, I'm something, right? So then the void is no longer a void—and thus isn't a possible answer. Abyss, then."

Max: "The fuck kinda question is that?"

Ocean or desert?

Michael: "Wow yeah, that's a real toughie, that one. Ocean, fuck you."

Val: "Depends. Deserts have cities, oceans have cruise liners. Though, cruise liners can sink, and cities can't—unless someone really screws up big time. So, uhm, desert."

Max: "The fuck is your angle here, man? Are you on something?"

Question: In your opinion, who is the ugliest celebrity?
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Blastinus
Player

September 28th, 2017, 4:30 am #11

Kermit wrote:Question: In your opinion, who is the ugliest celebrity?
Reuben: Steve Buscemi. Hands down. End of discussion.

Jeff: Probably Kristen Stewart. She's always doing this thing *hangs his mouth open* and it's disgusting.

Kenzie: I guess he's not ugly, per se, but I really can't stand John Travolta. Something about his smile is just...Egh.

Sarah: Ooh, ugly ones, that's tough. You don't get a lot of ugly actors. Let's say...Don Knotts? You know, from the Andy Griffith Show? He's all bug-eyed and skinny and stuff. How does someone like that get to be an actor anyway?

Question: What do you like to do on the weekends?

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

September 28th, 2017, 4:53 am #12

wrote:Question: What do you like to do on the weekends?
Asante: New episodes of Super come out on Saturdays, so I try not to miss that. After that though, I'll probably just watch whatever game is on, or just hang out.

Mitzi: Um...nothing right now I guess. I've just been super chilled out since school is almost over. It has given me more motivation to practice my keytar though.

Yuri: A lot of the times my parents drag me to the country club though during the day, though it's not so bad if someone up and plays cards with me. Otherwise, I bring my notebook along with me and keep an eye on the ESPN app.

Question: If you could have three wishes, what would they be? Assume there's no monkey's paw/evil genie shenanigans.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

September 28th, 2017, 1:11 pm #13

wrote:If you could have three wishes, what would they be? Assume there's no monkey's paw/evil genie shenanigans.
Ned: My first wish would be to have lunch with Tara Strong, Cathy Cavadini, and EG Daily. Wait does that count as three? Anyway, my second wish, is for Teen Titans Go to be cancelled. Screw that show. Finally, my third wish, is to land a voice acting gig at Funimation.

Yuki: Hmmm... I guess my first wish is to go to Japan to visit my grandparents. I rarely get to see them. My second wish, is for a dragon. Not a huge fire breathing one like in the Hobbit, but one that's the size of a ferret, so it can climb on my shoulder. For my last wish, I guess I'll be cliche and say I want a million dollars. It'll make paying for college easier.

Zach: My first wish is for my own reality show. Second, I wanna be taller. And finally, a million subscribers on my Youtube channel. That'll show everyone that looks down on me!

Question: If you could have lunch with any celebrity, who would it be?
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Brackie
Winner

September 28th, 2017, 3:13 pm #14

wrote:Question: If you could have lunch with any celebrity, who would it be?
Gaelan: Grace Jones.

Jiji: Probably Gwyneth Paltrow?

Jordan: Celebrity worship is pointless and worthless.

Mikki: Diplo, Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo Diplo. I would crack open his head and FEAST ON HIS ESSENCE!

Kayden: Colton Haynes.

Question: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

CrossbowPig
Contender

September 29th, 2017, 1:32 am #15

wrote:Question: If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Violet: Uh... oh, I got one! Um, I think I'd like to go to Japan. A lot of games I like are made there, plus, like, Shintoism is pretty neat. Yeah! Yeah?
Yeah.

Lucas: Somewhere far away from here. Maybe the Chernobyl exclusion zone, or something.

Max: The White House.

Question: If a trolley was heading towards a group of five people tied to the tracks, and the only way to save those people was to pull the lever you happen to be standing next to and divert the trolley onto a set of tracks with just one person tied to them, would you pull the lever?
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho