Aloha
Contender

September 29th, 2017, 2:20 am #16

wrote:If a trolley was heading towards a group of five people tied to the tracks, and the only way to save those people was to pull the lever you happen to be standing next to and divert the trolley onto a set of tracks with just one person tied to them, would you pull the lever?
Alison - “Well, that’s a little...extreme, but wouldn’t it be obvious to spare the most people?”

Nate - “Man, I’d break down if put in charge of people’s lives like that. But thinking objectively, I’d choose to pull the lever.”

Isra - “Depends on who they are. Like, there’s a difference between a whole stranger versus my friends than, say, a friend versus five strangers.”

Floyd - “I...honestly don’t know. Honestly, thinking about this makes me real uncomfortable...”

Teddy - “I can’t answer seriously because all I can think of are the memes.”

Question: What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

September 29th, 2017, 10:10 pm #17

wrote:Question: What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Chloe: "Oh, uh, well that's not something that sticks with me, really. Though I guess... sometimes I get bad songs stuck in my head just because they're omnipresent, but I try to ignore them by distracting myself. And I forget about them after they disappear off the charts. The only one I can remember the name of is 'Scream and Shout'. You know, with 'Will.i.am and Britney biiiatch'.

"And now it's in my head again. Gah! I hate that song."

Joey: "Oh God! Please don't make me answer this! This can only lead to madness, you know that!

"Well, if you have to know, it was 'Subterranean Homesick Blues '. You know, by Bob Dylan. Not that I'm some big Bob Dylan fan, but I like to dabble, usually in things that were recommended to me. I get a lot of useful info that way, which I'm always grateful for. Anyway, these Blues, they've got a rhythm to them that I just can't shake. The lyrics don't make any sense, but you can't have everything, right? 'Johnny's in the basement, mixing up the medicine, I'm on the pavement, da da da da da da da, something something'. *Chuckle* Well, as long as I'm suffering, how about you join me? What song can't you get rid of?"
[+] Spoiler
Keith: "Dunno, fuck off. There's no good music playing no more, anyway. Fucking niggers spewing shit all over the airwaves, while prissy nigger-lovers fall over each other to lap up their shit and shit it out again. It's a disgrace to our heritage. I don't listen to music much, though, thank Christ."
Question: You know what you did, so do we. We even have it recorded. We won't share it if you tell us why. Why did you do it?
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

KamiKaze
Winner

September 30th, 2017, 4:51 pm #18

wrote:Question: You know what you did, so do we. We even have it recorded. We won't share it if you tell us why. Why did you do it?
Roxie- ... What did I do? Is this the time I rec'd Poultrygeist as a joke? I mean, it's gross and offensive, so I can totally understand why someone would get upset. But not sure how blackmail-able that is. I did it because... well, it was painful for me, and I had to share the pain.

Bree- Urgh. Look, that was a one time thing. And I did it because he was obnoxious. So yeah, that was why I ditched him at the theater. *crosses arms, frowns*

Question: Weapon of choice?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Laurels
Mr. Danya

September 30th, 2017, 5:03 pm #19

KamiKaze wrote:Question: Weapon of choice?
Meka Gibson: A pen and/or a megaphone. Those are the tools you need to make a change.

Katrina Lavell: Um, I don't really like to get into fights, but, um, I guess maybe something like my, I dunno, my stiletto heels? Yeah, those are kinda kickass.

Tanisha Abbey: Bitch, who needs a weapon? My thighs can crush anyone's windpipe if they try to fuck with me!

Question: If you could go back in time and be a part of any historical movement or revolution, which one would it be and why?
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Blastinus
Player

September 30th, 2017, 5:43 pm #20

Laurels wrote:Question: If you could go back in time and be a part of any historical movement or revolution, which one would it be and why?
Reuben: Probably something recent. I like the Renaissance, but I wouldn't want to deal with medieval plumbing.

Jeff: I dunno, the American Revolution?

Kenzie: I have to be in the movement, right? Hmm...What about the 60's? Free love, singing songs, and you can wear whatever you like and nobody will think you're weird. Because EVERYONE's weird!

Sarah: Me? I'd be a mafia hit...woman, making the rats swim with the fishes and wearing slick hats! Or...wait, no, I'd be a dame. Never mind!

Question: Do you work better in a noisy or quiet environment?

Zetsumodernista
Contender

September 30th, 2017, 5:54 pm #21

Aoi: Quiet. Study time is for studying. If you're chatting while you're studying you're doing it wrong.

Megan: Oh, um. I kinda like both? It varies from day to day, really. Like, sometimes it's so quiet you can hear the clock ticking and that gets really distracting, but sometimes the ticking seems kinda cool and aesthetic? Same with working in a noisy environment. Sometimes I really like the ambience and it almost turns into background music, but sometimes I keep on catching snippets of convos and I can't stop thinking about them.

You have 10 minutes to live. What do you do?
dear god dear god tinkle tinkle hoy

G056: Asuka Takahara: The one who can out-pretentious them all.
- Memories: 1
- Pregame: 1
- V6: 1-2

Kermit
Contender

September 30th, 2017, 6:12 pm #22

Z E T S U wrote:You have 10 minutes to live. What do you do?
Michael: "Die."

Val: "Well, to be honest, I've never really thought about it. There would probably be some crying, though, a lot of regrets, shaking my fist at the sky, those kinds of things."

Max: "Uh, do some prayin', I guess. Probably call mom and dad, y'know, say how much I love 'em."

If a zombie apocalypse suddenly began, what would be the first thing you do?
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Blastinus
Player

September 30th, 2017, 6:43 pm #23

Kermit wrote:If a zombie apocalypse suddenly began, what would be the first thing you do?
Reuben: Well, I mean, realistically, a rotting corpse would fall apart in a month or two, so you just stock up food, take cover in a basement or whatever, and the world will be zombie-free in no time. Even if one of them grabbed you, their arm would probably just fall off, so...But I guess if you're talking Hollywood zombies, then I'd probably try to find a cure, fail, and let some rugged action hero save the day instead.

Jeff: You know that zombies aren't real, right? Sheesh, kids and their imagination.

Kenzie: Hmm, my dad owns a helicopter, so I guess I'd just fly away. Then we'd live in the Caribbean somewhere, probably get some sun, and the whole thing would be sorted out by the time we get back.

Sarah: You kidding? I'd be out there with a crowbar, bustin' heads! *she punches her fist down into her other hand* Everyone in these movies is all like "Oh no, zombies! What do we do!" And I'm like "Come on! The world is full of sticks!"

Question: If you discovered that your friend stole something from a store, how would you react?

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

September 30th, 2017, 11:50 pm #24

wrote:Question: If you discovered that your friend stole something from a store, how would you react?
Ned: I would not approve.

Yuki: I would probably tell them to return it.

Zach: It was their choice to do it, so they'll have to deal with that shit. It has nothing to do with me.

Question: If you had the power over one of the following elements: fire, wind, water, earth, light, or darkness, which one would it be?
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 1st, 2017, 9:08 pm #25

wrote:Question: If you had the power over one of the following elements: fire, wind, water, earth, light, or darkness, which one would it be?
Wyatt: I'd use the kami-hami-ha or whatever to wipe your stupid fuckin' face off the planet for asking such a gay-ass question. (... Probably Earth.)

Justin: I think I like the power of light the most! Nothin' wrong with mosta them and you could prol'ly make a case for a few'a them, but light's like... the most powerful, I think? See where I'm goin' with this? It's both like, holy AND heat.

Cheridene: ... Um... where's electricity? 'Cuz that's mine. Of the others? Wind, I guess.

Question: You can take one object in your room with you on a foot journey across the state of Tennessee. What would you bring, and why? (No money/currency allowed)
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

CrossbowPig
Contender

October 1st, 2017, 11:38 pm #26

wrote:Question: You can take one object in your room with you on a foot journey across the state of Tennessee. What would you bring, and why? (No money/currency allowed)
Violet: Um... I guess I'd probably take my blanket, so that I could sleep in warmth, but then again it does get kinda hot over here. What time of year is it? I mean, my answer probably still doesn't change because, that's, um, cheating? But I think that, yeah, I'd take the blanket.

Max: Baseball bat. Self defense.

Lucas: Well, this all really comes down to how I plan to spend my days. If I spend my days begging for money, then I'd probably just take a big bottle of water with me so that I don't get dehydrated from sitting around in the sun. However, I'm probably going to be moving around at night and taking shelter on the edges of town, so I can rummage through some garbage anyways. In that case, I'd more likely take my flashlight so that I can see in the dark and get moving if I need to. I'd have to score some water somewhere else, but I think I could manage.

...I could bring a...

...but I don't keep those in my room.

Question: You are locked in a room with your greatest fear. You have two hours to get rid of it, whatever this means to you, or else it will consume you. How do you fare?
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Aloha
Contender

October 2nd, 2017, 1:14 am #27

wrote:You are locked in a room with your greatest fear. You have two hours to get rid of it, whatever this means to you, or else it will consume you. How do you fare?
Alison - “Hmm, I'm not exactly sure what I'm afraid of. I suppose...heights? But how do I get rid of that? I would just have to climb down, wouldn't I?”

Nate - “So what, I'm trapped in a room with the creeping feeling that I'll never amount to anything? Buddy I deal with that shit every day, and for me, a nap usually staves it off. I'm good."

Isra - “I have no idea how to deal with alligators so...I'll spend that time making my own funeral arrangements.”

Floyd - "Badly. I don't do well with raccoons."

Teddy - “Okay, I really hate bugs, but I can probably stomp on them if my life is on the line. Not gonna stop me from screaming the entire time though."

Question: What celebrity or fictional character do you resemble/identify with?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

October 7th, 2017, 6:54 pm #28

wrote:What celebrity or fictional character do you resemble/identify with?
Ned: I guess I identify with characters like Spongebob and Pinkie Pie. I like doing voice acting just like Spongebob likes cooking krabby patties, and I like to entertain and see others smile like Pinkie.

Yuki: I suppose I relate to Carrie White. The shy part, not the telekinetic part.

Zach: I guess I'd say I'm like those guys on Impractical Jokers. They are a big influence for my videos.

Question: If you could have 1 last meal before you died, what would you want?
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 7th, 2017, 7:46 pm #29

Ryuki wrote:Question: If you could have 1 last meal before you died, what would you want?
Emeka Gibson: I'd probably want to eat some of my mom's traditional Nigerian cooking. Maybe some suya or some edikangikong. Absolutely some of the best food I've eaten.

Katrina Lavell: Wait, isn't this the sort of thing they do to prisoner's before executing them? Oh, well I guess a piece of strawberry cheesecake. It's one of my cheats, so I guess there's no reason not to.

Tanisha Abbey: Ooh, obviously my grandma's chicken and waffles recipe. She's got a secret herb blend way better than any white-ass chicken peddler like Sanders can make, and she even makes homemade honey butter that's to die for.

Question: What would be inside your dream house?
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

October 8th, 2017, 5:47 am #30

Laurels wrote:Question: What would be inside your dream house?
Sierra Cook: "Maybe a large greenhouse garden that doubles as an aviary? Be a good place to just sit down, relax, and sketch some exotic birds."

Lucas Abernathy: "My own personal movie theater. Big screen, projector; the works, man."

Question: If you can have any extinct animal as a pet, and it would be completely loyal to you, what would it be?
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1