V7 Foncept Clash Prompts

Cicada Days
Winner

August 15th, 2017, 8:47 am #1

For some reason I am chosen successor to the Yugi derived thread that is Ciel derived. V7 isn't even starting pregame for at least another few months but I think more time is better for this sort of thing.

Works like the original threads did, essentially, throw me a character and whatever information you feel is relevant about them (anything from blurbs to full profile links to expansive novella length life story/dossier combinations are accepted. Because of MurderWeasel, i reserve the right to stop giving a fuck at a certain threshhold of info). I will contemplate, meditate, decapitate myself, then spit out a prompt for a scene involving your character that may be turned into any sort of thing you feel it could be turned into. Some short story or another, could become a oneshot or a full scene in V7 Pregame proper, could be recycled and turned into island threads, meh I don't care. If you don't like the prompt you can ask for another. Prompt as much of your cast as you want, as long as they are V7-destined characters. One prompt per character submitted though.

One other point. I will be avoiding controversial/subversive prompt ideas as a rule. At least by my definition of such, so don't look for me to rock the boat in terms of edgy content or what have you.

Hit me up, I'm ? all hours of the day except most of them tbh

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

August 15th, 2017, 8:52 am #2

Skinny Trevor Sharpe is a fast-talking drug enthusiast oldest of 3 african american brothers living in a single one story home. He sells narcotics and is verbally abusive.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

August 15th, 2017, 8:55 am #3

I will be one of the first off with miss Teresa Rojas and Yuko Hayashibara, if you may.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

August 15th, 2017, 9:15 am #4

Phillip Olivares is a gentle, mild-mannered Christian Juggalo who would like you all to know about the gloriously subtle and nuanced morality play of the Dark Carnival. Also he sometimes wears a ridiculous rainbow top hat with a propeller on top.

SansaSaver
Player

August 15th, 2017, 9:28 am #5

Kween I am all over this!! Pls gimme one for my baby Tristan O’ Hara! Am toying with some other additional stuff to add to his concept, but IDK yet so won’t throw at y’all just yet! (He also often wears a black velvet top hat from his fav op shop.)
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Ryuki
Leader
Ryuki
Leader

August 15th, 2017, 10:58 am #6

Ned Jackson is an aspiring voice voice actor. He likes cartoons, anime, and video games. He is friendly and talkative, if not a bit overzealous of his interests. Regardless, Ned likes to entertain others and make them smile.
[+] Spoiler
Deviant Art page: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/
[+] Spoiler
V6 Character Portraits 1: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628674956
V6 Character Portraits 2: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628677580
V6 Character Portraits 3: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628707051
V6 Character Portraits 4: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628790712
V6 Character Portraits 5: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628826007
V6 Character Portraits 6: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628872275
V6 Character Portraits 7: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -628917002
V6 Character Portraits 8: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629018182
V6 Character Portraits 9: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629104652
V6 Character Portraits 10: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -629224217
V6 Character Portraits 11: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -630645292
V6 Character Portraits 12: http://ryukigraydragon.deviantart.com/a ... -694930675
[+] Spoiler
Ned Jackson Sprite (from Yugikun)
Yuki Hayashibara Sprite (from Yugikun)
Zachary Beck Sprite (from Yugikun)

Ned Jackson (by Mimi)

Yuki Hayashibara (by Mimi)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mains
Ned Jackson- Voice actor extraordinaire
[+] Spoiler
M1-P1-P2-P3-P4-P5
Yuki Hayashibara- The smart triplet
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2-P3
Zachary Beck- Short, foul-mouthed prankster
[+] Spoiler
P1-P2
Others
Yuko Hayashibara- The tough triplet (to Yugikun)
Yuka Hayashibara- The pretty triplet (to Maraoone)

Somersault
Survivor

August 15th, 2017, 10:59 am #7

Gimme one for Abaynesh Dula, shy Ethiopian gurl who loves reading, wrestling and baking. Also lives in a crowded apartment above the restaurant her parents run.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

August 15th, 2017, 2:17 pm #8

MurderWeasel wrote:Phillip Olivares is a gentle, mild-mannered Christian Juggalo who would like you all to know about the gloriously subtle and nuanced morality play of the Dark Carnival. Also he sometimes wears a ridiculous rainbow top hat with a propeller on top.
I dunno how I missed what is undoubtedly the greatest character in SotF history but I'm really glad he'll be gracing our lives. I'm also looking forward to when he unexpectedly dies in the middle of his profile.

For my part, hit me with something for the saddest boy Jeremiah Rumple!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

CrossbowPig
Contender

August 15th, 2017, 3:33 pm #9

Violet Schmidt would like a few words.
~~~~~ Creativity's Burning Pyre ~~~~~
[+] Spoiler
- Violet Schmidt: "Well, sure, I guess I can try and help with that. Ever read Corpus Hermetica? It'll make understanding this easier." Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2, Pregame-3

- Lucas Diaz: "I'd apologize, but I don't want to dig things up all over again, y'know?" Memory-1, Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Max Rudolph: "What the people need is a common banner under which to unite. It might not be what you want, but the fact of the matter is..." Facebook, Pregame-1, Pregame-2

- Liberty "Bert" Wren: "At eight? Let me see if that fits into my schedule. Been real busy lately." Facebook, Pregame-1
[+] Spoiler
/ - G051: Lili Williams: "Stop..." Memory-1, Pregame-1, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Island-8, Island-9, Island-10, Island-11, Island-12, Island-13, Island-14, Island-15, Island-16, Island-17, Island-18, Island-19.

/ - B043: Arthur Bernstein: "I...I'll...I'll..." Memory-1, Meanwhile-2, Island-1, Island-2, Island-3, Island-4, Island-5, Island-6, Island-7, Meanwhile-1
[+] Spoiler
- insert of lucky br8k!!!!!!!!
- insert of O.B. - white kid who is involved in politics and has divorced rich parents and issues with feeling emotions
- self-styled detective
- normie
- lou reed doing a gay voice
- insert of F.G.D. - black kid who wears a pizza hat and plays trumpet
- cute thing
- Darl from As I Lay Dying
- insert of A.B. my dorkass little brother who fancies himself a linguist and gets on my nerves
- good lives make bad stories
- insert of N.T. another floutist because I havent done one of those already
- hillbilly
- someone who doesnt "have a good time making allies" as an advantage
- pine barrens monster from the family that has a ghost butler
- David Foster Wallace
- furry
- myself again
- insert of K.D. a pianist and if you thought bert was smol, hohohohoho

Malloon
Survivor
Malloon
Survivor

August 15th, 2017, 4:52 pm #10

The history of this site never stops giving, doesn't it? I love this idea. I'd like prompts for Chloe, Joey and Keith, if you please.
V6 Character:
Benjamin "Squirrel" Lichter [ ~ / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / + / > ] - You'll find him in the clouds.
V7 Characters:
Chloe Bruges [ - ] - You'll find her doing math.
Joseph "Joey" Quintero - You'll find him writing speaches.
Keith Rogers - You'll find him out with his gang.
[+] Spoiler
Putting this here, so people know, if it ever becomes relevant (unlikely, but still): If you want to use my characters for anything non-profit, you may, without contacting me even (though it would be nice regardless). All I want is a small mention that gives me credit for first concieving of them. If you want to use my characters for something for-profit, if it's just a cameo or similar, you also may, under the same terms; if it's a more substantial role, I don't want to chain myself to any statement - then contact me.

Aloha
Contender

August 15th, 2017, 11:09 pm #11

Ooh man, I'm wondering if you've got anything for Alison Bernhiesel?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

Dannyrulx
Leader

August 16th, 2017, 9:23 pm #12

Elizabeth Wilson is a quiet, reclusive girl to two parents who normally never would have met. She lost her left eye in a childhood accident, and has taken up photography and blogging to fill out the fact she doesn't have many real-world friends. She's also pretty religious too.

Jamie Goodman is a wannabe competitive gamer on the PC and a casual drug user, who does the bare minimum in school. He's saving up for a round the world trip.
You don't win the game of death by dying first. The name's a little misleading.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
AUCTIONED OFF DUE TO INACTIVITY.
My eternal shame was that I let this happen.
[V7]
Yeah, It hasn't even started yet and I already have characters, That's what happens when you're an idiot.
Elizabeth Wilson: "I rock an eyepatch. Kinda have to, but it's nice to have style in the bargain.
[/spoiler]

Cicada Days
Winner

August 17th, 2017, 1:57 pm #13

i evaluate
Naft wrote:Consider a scene wherein Skinny and a brother are having a talk or perhaps petty argument around the home, wherein Skinny has the nagging sense, justified or otherwise, that his brother is somehow judging Skinny for his drug dealing. I will leave it up to you whether Skinny's brothers are in the know to any degree or completely in the dark. Play around with a narrative focus oriented first and foremost on a thorough elucidation of the thought process of Skinny, to an extent where the actual dialogue from both sides and the general external environment merely drive the twists and turns of the reader journey through Skinny's thoughts. In short an almost entirely internal dialogue for the entire story.
Yugi wrote:For Teresa consider a solo scene where Teresa is somehow actively contemplating some aspect of her expressiveness and aesthetic. Perhaps she is using a mirror to evaluate herself dancing or perhaps she is trying on new combinations of her wardrobe and thinking about how she looks as she tries things on.

For Yuko consider a scene, set in her more awkward puberty years, where she is alone practicing kicking soccer goals, or is doing softball sliding drills, anything that is quite physical and requires her to be running around and using a lot of space relatively. It turns out she is being watched by a guy (for reasons never made clear to us as the readers, perhaps implied at the absolute most) she had a crush on at the time. Walk us through her reaction, how it affects her doing her work on the field.

For both of these prompts I will ask you consider how to paint a scene for us as readers through environmental detail and the impulse of emotion carried through your choice of words for details of actions and the sensory input we receive from Yuko and Teresa as readers. Avoid giving us directly voiced thoughts as much as possible.
Murderweasel wrote:For Philip perhaps you could depict for us a scene where Philip is interacting with NPCs, or actual player characters if you can make it happen! So in this scene he's discussing quite casual things, but is given a clear (or perhaps misinterpreted) opportunity to segue into an ICP discussion with the others, and you will walk us through the rest of the scene until the discussion lapses back into normalcy, however you decide that goes, and perhaps show us some of the aftermath. For this scene I'm going to propose you break the flow of incoming information into bits and pieces strategically, purposely excise portions of Philip's thought processes, what he says, what others say to him, gloss over things to paint a potentially different picture for the audience compared to how you actually visualized the scene.
Sansa wrote:For Sansa Tristan I would like you to envision a scene where Tristan lets down one of his former flames in an earlier time of his high school career. And it is a fairly peaceful and amicable break up for both parties, at least externally. They part ways peacefully at the end of the scene. Bring us into Tristan's thoughts. However Tristan actually feels about what is happening is up to you, what I believe the focus should be on is painting a very... normal scene. Consider to avoid painting undertones of anything into the narrative, avoid linking the drama of the moment to anything deeper within the character. Stay shallow and on the surface. Paint the scene and it's emotions strictly within the moment and let that ebb and flow in real time speak for Tristan's mentality solely.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
[+] Spoiler
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1

Kermit
Contender

August 17th, 2017, 5:42 pm #14

wow hi

May I have some prompts for These dumb nerds? (Michael Froese, Valerija Bogdanovic, and Maxwell Fenster)

tank u vvv much
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Cicada Days
Winner

August 21st, 2017, 6:10 am #15

Ryuki wrote:Depict a scene of some sort where Ned must rapidly transition through a series of different voices, maybe framed as recording lines for one of his videos or practicing impressions otherwise, perhaps even framing it in terms of an acted out conversation with the self. Perhaps also make the swapping between voices the pacing device for the story as a whole, it begins and ends bookends, with a question that is answered, or a phrase that is repeated. I'd really like to see the ebb and flow of Ned's mentality, how it shifts as he has to 'shift characters', so the focus of the narrative should be significantly internal and focused on Ned's thought process and the idiosyncrasies within it, perhaps with the environment being really more of a backdrop than actually featuring in any significant manner within the narrative.
Somersault wrote:Consider writing a scenario wherein Abaynesh is either accidentally (due to mistaken identity perhaps) or purposely the acting representative of the family restaurant when a particularly annoyed/belligerent customer has complaints to vent. Walk us through the full conversation, however you decided to resolve it, but I'd like to see a PoV from outside the perspective of Abaynesh herself. Someone observing the situation, or even the complaining customer themselves. This perspective should be more character neutral, perhaps, without an especially affected or rich narrative style, emphasizing the role of subtle external and observable cues to paint the situation at large, Abaynesh's character and emotions under duress, and so on.
Plush wrote:Hmm, for Jeremiah. Write a scene where he must parlay with a teacher or some other concerned authority figure like a counselor, and to preempt you slightly here their interest in helping should be from your perspective as writer genuine (if not our perspective as reader). However Jeremiah is responding and dealing with the stress of stuff that might not be what he wants to hear I feel like I'd like to see a perspective that is very heavily internal and played straight, the thoughts should be delivered to us as an audience directly, without anything intervening. Minimal poetic language, and also avoid shifting into any perspective that is not his own two eyes, for example trying to write a line from a more neutral third person viewpoint. Just his raw, perhaps stream-of-conscious flow of emotions and energies in response to the situation he is in.
CBP wrote:I'd like to see a retrospective written from the point of view of Bob and Carol on their opinions of Violet in the recent years, of course colored by what they know of her history as her parents. How they might react to her interests and the nature of her relationships, for example. I think the consideration here should primarily be that Bob and Carol are likely 'muggles' to some extent, or outsiders looking into the more odd aspects of Violet's character and persona, or even if they have their own quirks I'd like to see you handle a more mundane perspective on the unusual. Bob and or Carol should explore the oddities and unusual-ness with a very plain and down to earth prosaic style and perspective in general.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1