October 19th, 2017, 11:24 pm #31

I'm curious. May I get a prompt for my teenage meatbags?
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Bowser
Survivor

October 20th, 2017, 4:12 am #32

Can I get one for Franky actually?

Cicada Days
Winner

October 22nd, 2017, 12:58 am #33

Awesome wrote:Sierra - Interesting potential for a sort of complex relationship to be portrayed here, which I probably haven't prompted enough so far. I think it could be interesting to flip the script and provide a taste of some sort of the parent's opinions on Sierra's behavior and maybe reminiscing on positive memories or such, essentially providing us as the audience with a more complete picture of Sierra as a character. It could be framed in narrative by having the scene be the parent/s arguing with Sierra over something before she bounces out of the house, so essentially there's an internal and external voiced appraisal of Sierra happening at the same time, from the perspective of the parents.

Lucas - One thing I always actually low key love seeing is how people prosaically handle horror writing because that's like, the shit and stuff, so I compel you to show us some while you've got a relevant character! One way you could possibly frame it that would be fascinating is by having Lucas internally be focused on some very gritty and disturbing horror plotline and cinematography he's musing on, all while in his actual environment and setting he's just like, chilling in class or at home or something. So there's a very severe dichotomy between the dark and macabre in his internal thoughts and the segues into what's happening around him that may or may not be humorously ironic but are definitely very tonally light compared to what he's thinking about.
Bowser wrote:Franky actually - For Franky someone who's been held back a year seems interesting... I'd sort of like to see the opinion of anyone who might be on his case for having been held back a grade, someone who cares enough about him to be bothered and worried about his behavior? Parents, a more involved extended family member, an NPC friend, a teacher... Any of those works, but I think it'll be most interesting for us to see how Franky reacts when he's coming under fire from someone else, how his internal narrative sort of takes the critique, and maybe a stinger to follow up the scene where he's sort of failing to remember whatever he might have learned from the encounter in a suitably ironic fashion? Could be more tonally light to underscore Franky's behaviors, like he's not taking things so seriously or he actually can't because that's just how he is. Lots of ways to approach it.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

October 22nd, 2017, 4:04 pm #34

Cicada Days wrote:
Awesome wrote:Sierra - Interesting potential for a sort of complex relationship to be portrayed here, which I probably haven't prompted enough so far. I think it could be interesting to flip the script and provide a taste of some sort of the parent's opinions on Sierra's behavior and maybe reminiscing on positive memories or such, essentially providing us as the audience with a more complete picture of Sierra as a character. It could be framed in narrative by having the scene be the parent/s arguing with Sierra over something before she bounces out of the house, so essentially there's an internal and external voiced appraisal of Sierra happening at the same time, from the perspective of the parents.

Lucas - One thing I always actually low key love seeing is how people prosaically handle horror writing because that's like, the shit and stuff, so I compel you to show us some while you've got a relevant character! One way you could possibly frame it that would be fascinating is by having Lucas internally be focused on some very gritty and disturbing horror plotline and cinematography he's musing on, all while in his actual environment and setting he's just like, chilling in class or at home or something. So there's a very severe dichotomy between the dark and macabre in his internal thoughts and the segues into what's happening around him that may or may not be humorously ironic but are definitely very tonally light compared to what he's thinking about.
I love these ideas so much. I'm going to feel bad when I inevitably screw them up.
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

Cicada Days
Winner

October 23rd, 2017, 5:05 am #35

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
"C'mon! It's just a prank, bro."

- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4
Unofficial Theme : 'When it's clear to everybody I'm always the last to know.'
Extra art by Mimi! (1)
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Sprite credit to Yugikun (Beryl Mahelona, Gyu-ri Christensen, and Demetri Fustcher) and Fenris (Charelle Chernyshyova, Ramsey Cortez, and Joanne Coleman).
[+] Spoiler
Character Relationships (no longer updated)
Hero | Swap
[+] Spoiler

B036 - Dead
(Adopted from Yugikun)
[+] Spoiler
"And you were the one looking to pick a fight. Don't complain when you don't get the one you want."
- Memories - 1 2 3 4 5 - Pregame - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 - Sadie Hawkins - 1 2
[+] Spoiler
"Hope that's good enough."
- Arsenal - Bag of dried chipotle chilies (LOST)
- Island - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- Meanwhile - 1 2
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Dead
[+] Spoiler
"It's Tina."
- Memories - 1 - Pregame - 1 - Sadie Hawkins -
[+] Spoiler
"You're nothing."
- Arsenal - The 'Man Catcher' (LOST)
- Island - 1 2
- Meanwhile - 1
- ??? - 1
Sprite credit to Fenris (Ben Fields) and Yugikun (Tina Luz).

Somersault
Survivor

October 23rd, 2017, 12:51 pm #36

Oh i'm so sorry for doing this cicada but pretty pls prompts for Adele and Janie? If u want I could give you some prompts too.
here's my v7 planning thread or whatever
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Keisha Higgins-Bell - "Sorry, but am I interrupting something?" - Q.U.E.E.N. - Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu
Memories: President - Misery
Pregame: Talmbout - Time
Keisha by Mimi!
Keisha by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Kelly Nguyen: "Finding the weather nice?" - Up We Go - LIGHTS
Memories:
Pregame: Universe
Kelly by Mimi!
Kelly by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Adele Jones: "Bitch, yes!" - Good As Hell - Lizzo
Adele by Mimi!
Adele by Ryuki!
Memories:
Pregame: Chartreuself
[+] Spoiler
Abaynesh Dula: Go away, I'm reading about the Cold War. - Cooking something up. - Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Janie Lyons: I'm the responsible one. Totally. - Keeping it under control. - Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott
[color=33d8568]Cleo Braithwaite[/color]: Fuckboi I know that's not my name in your mouth, or it's comin' back out with some teeth. - Planning her path. - Werkin Girls- Angel Haze
[+] Spoiler
Seema Desai - Striving for success. - "Planning is perfection, and I have many plans."
Melanie Washington - Hoping for happiness. - "Like, don't you think that's the whole point of acting? Getting people involved?
Lavender Lal - Aiming for attention. - "I'm not just her twin."
Sade Kagale - Bracing for burden. - "So, have tennis practice at 4, babysitting at 7, pick up my brother at 10? I can totally do that."
[+] Spoiler
Keisha by Ryuki!
Kelly by Ryuki!
Abaynesh by Ryuki!
Adele by Ryuki!
[+] Spoiler
Candice Banks never had time. ((Given to Muninn!))