V6 Twentieth Rolls

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

7:45 AM - Aug 02, 2017 #1

Hi, guys! So, as some of you may already know and some of you may not, only the members of the final ten and staff can see the rolls right now. So without any further ado here are your final rolls of V6:

1. Blair Moore (Espi)
2. Kimiko Kao (Deamon)
3. Bryony Adams (Pippin)
4. Alba Reyes (Laurels)
5. Matthew Moradi (Privyet)
6. Alice Baker (Aura)

Here is the timer for cards:

And the one for deaths:

Just a few quick points now that the admin is out of the way:

Obviously like in V5 we're keeping this a secret to add to the suspense and increase the engagement of the site as a whole, and like in V5 we think it would mean a lot if people kept things quiet. Since as we've all seen things can spread fast on the site so as soon as the rolls get out that'll be it.

However we do respect that this is all about everyone that is left in the game, so if you want to talk about your own character's status as rolled/unrolled, it's your choice and is completely fine. If you want to spoil everything, we'll be pretty disappointed and it'll ruin everyone else's fun so let's try not to do that. We aren't going to have a strict rule enforcing secrecy or anything, we just think that it's just that bit cooler for everyone if they don't know what's going to happen.

Heroes may of course, still be played for this cycle, but any cards not used now will become null and void in three days time. They're gone forever and will not be carried over into V7.

Soon after card time has passed, we will open a board for the Endgamers to discuss winner selection and Endgame planning.

Congratulations to everyone for making it this far. This is a great final 10 and it's good to see so many new faces mixed in with older handlers who may have been here before. So the staff team as a whole can't wait to see what you all do to make this final 10 as exciting and dramatic as it possibly can be.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
6 mins ago
knghtrook
Here we are again.

VoltTurtle
checking in

knghtrook
Getting a test roll out of the way. You'll have to call it in if you see it because using this shitty client won't let me see my own rolls.
That's just a test value, obviously.

VoltTurtle
saw it

Empress Plush
hokay, I am here now

knghtrook
So, out of 10.
6 rolls, then.
I roll, who calls?
Paige?
And then Turtle logs.

Empress Plush
I'll call! I didn't see the test roll though, maybe cuz I wasn't here

knghtrook
You weren't. But it should have worked.

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 6

Empress Plush
6. Blair Moore (Espi)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 3

Empress Plush
3. Kimiko Kao (Deamon)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 4

Empress Plush
4. Bryony Adams (Pippin)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls

Empress Plush
That's a 6 again for Blair

V6 Murder Rolls
just now

Empress Plush
And again

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 10

Empress Plush
10. Alba Reyes (Laurels)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 10

Empress Plush
10 again for Alba

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 2

Empress Plush
2. Matthew Moradi (Privyet)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 2

Empress Plush
2 again

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die: 7
just now

Empress Plush
7. Alice Baker (Aura)

VoltTurtle
well, that's a wrap, logging it

Espi
Winner

8:12 AM - Aug 02, 2017 #2

Three times? I guess that balances my good luck until now.

So obviously it's pretty disappointing to come short after going this far. I think Blair has been my best work on SOTF ever in terms of consistency, characterization, voice, storyline...you get the idea. Of course, it's not especially likely for any of the unrolled people remaining to want to hero, and holding out for one (music reference aside) isn't a great prospect.

That said, if I were to be heroed this one time and never ever again, I'd be fine with that. These last few months of writing Blair have been some of my proudest pieces of work in my life, and I am absolutely sure that what I can put out if I make endgame will continue to improve.

So if any of the people remaining was willing to take the chance here, I think it's safe to say that 'eternally grateful' would be a huge understatement. In the absence of that, I'll also take death ideas, though of course I'm going to be somewhat picky with that.

Thanks, all. I've had a great time, and would love to get to keep going.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Privyet
Survivor
Privyet
Survivor

8:50 AM - Aug 02, 2017 #3

My first time being rolled.. very exciting! So, I've really enjoyed writing Matt - this has been an awesome first version.. this late into it, however, I'm wondering if it's even feasible to get hero'd. If anyone is feeling super, ultra generous - well, all I can really say without going over the top is that I'd appreciate it a ton.

Laurels
Mr. Danya

12:42 PM - Aug 02, 2017 #4

Here we are then.

I do have a lot of ideas for Alba for this final stage of the game, so if you'd like to see her there, feel free to Hero. I'll start taking death ideas until then.
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

2:58 PM - Aug 02, 2017 #5

This sucks super-hard, because there's more than a few characters here that I would have gladly heroed... if I hadn't been rolled as well.

I'm not expecting to get saved, and even then, I already have a semblance of a death idea in mind, so if you want to be a part of it, then shoot me a message.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

SOTF_Help
Winner

4:16 PM - Aug 02, 2017 #6

There was a slight bit of miscommunication staff-side. The death timer actually ends on the August 31st, rather than August 12th, and has been adjusted accordingly. Do note, however, that there will be no extension to this deadline outside of extreme extenuating circumstances, due to the amount of time involved.

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

4:52 PM - Aug 02, 2017 #7

And here I am again XD

I'd love a hero so I can go to endgame, but obviously I know that has a very slim chance of happening. If you want to make me super happy forever then go for it.

Don't worry about death ideas. I've currently got something in the works.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

Pippin
Winner

12:22 AM - Aug 03, 2017 #8

Welp. Bryony's luck had to run out somewhere.

I've really, honestly loved writing Bryony throughout v6... but heroes are thin on the ground as things are, and they'd be better served for someone else, I feel. It's been a good run, but it had to end somewhere

Death ideas would be appreciated, but bear in mind that Bryony is currently in a fairly tight-knit group, so it might take a little longer than usual to get things sorted/planned out; apologies if that is the case! ;w;
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Espi
Winner

8:29 PM - Aug 05, 2017 #9

Still need death ideas.
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Pippin
Winner

8:44 PM - Aug 08, 2017 #10

I, also, still need death ideas.
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Espi
Winner

2:21 AM - Aug 14, 2017 #11

I also still also need death ideas.
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Espi
Winner

11:35 PM - Aug 14, 2017 #12

Okay I should be good on ideas for Blair.
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

12:03 AM - Aug 15, 2017 #13

I've got a solid plan for Alice.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Privyet
Survivor
Privyet
Survivor

7:30 AM - Aug 15, 2017 #14

Laurels
Mr. Danya

6:31 PM - Aug 17, 2017 #15

Vaya con dios.

Thank you, V6, for being the best game I've played in so far! I can't wait for what's next.
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler