V6 Facemaker!

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 29th, 2015, 10:15 pm #1

NOTE: I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Artist's Alley so sorry in advance if staff has to move this.

So, when TV2 was in its early stages I made this thread over on Mini for people who wanted to share pictures of their kids made with Facemaker and/or request that I make them since I have a fairly quality version of it. I figured I'd do the same here, for your V6 kids (though I'd be willing to do V5/other versions as well if you are so inclined). The pictures are all just shy of 200 x 200 pixels and can be used in signatures, your kids' wiki pages, etc.

For some samples, here are the two characters I have in V6 pregame at the moment:
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
The downside is that Facemaker can't really do elaborate hairstyles or facial jewelry, but I can try to add facial piercings and the like with paint.Net. Anyway, go nuts.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 29th, 2015, 10:17 pm #2

Mistah Fields, if you may.
wrote:Ben is considerably short for his age, standing at 5’5” and weighing 128 pounds with a straight, upright posture. He has black hair, stylised in sectioned spikes, stuck to his head, that go down to his ears and in some areas point outwards, with black eyes. His he has an oval shaped face, with bushy eyebrows, a petite nose, and small lips. He takes great effort into taking care of his appearance, making sure that he looks presentable when he is at school and that he looks clean and professional when at an important gathering. Ben stands with a straight posture most of the time, with his back generally straight and his hands generally to his side or pulling down his shirt. When he’s with friends, however, he relaxes, and leans forward slightly when talking to people.

Ben, unless he’s at an important gathering, doesn’t generally take care in how he dresses. Plain coloured t-shirts and jeans dominate his wardrobe, his main colours being blue and green. He makes sure to dress to impress when the time’s important, though, having several pairs of formal attire, such as suits. One the day of the abduction, Ben was in his non-formal attire, wearing a blank green t-shirt, plain blue jeans, and black sports shoes.
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

October 29th, 2015, 10:24 pm #3

I think you have three of my characters' appearances if you want to try them.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

KamiKaze
Winner

October 29th, 2015, 10:33 pm #4

I would like my kids, please.

I think you already did Jennifer back when she was a PAHL kid, so no need to do her. I'll put up Junko and what I'm going for with Ems, though.
[+] spoiler
Appearance: Emma has dark brown hair, that she consistently tries to keep good care of. She has grown it down to her shoulder blades, and usually ties it back into a high ponytail, with a fringe loose and framing her face.. Sometimes, though, she would experiment with it, such as putting it in a sidebraid or a half-up style. The texture is wavy and on the thicker side.

Emma is, on both sides of her family, a mixture of Spanish and Native American. Her skin-tone is lightly tanned with an olive tint, with light freckles dotting her arms and across her face. Emma has hooded hazel eyes, angled eyebrows, an upturned nose, and bowed lips on her rounded face. She likes to wear make-up when not exercising, and prefers subtle pink shades and black eyeliner. Because of vision problems, she has been wearing glasses since elementary. Her current pair of frames are red and cat's eye shaped, and oftentimes she keeps a pair of clip-on sunglasses with her. Both of her ears are pierced, though she prefers smaller studs.

Emma is 5'2 and 170 pounds. Weight gain is a common effect of her condition. While Emma has tried to keep it down through healthy eating and regular exercise she still has a bit of pudge. Much of it is visible in her thighs and hips. When the topic comes up, she feels self-conscious about it. Similarly, Emma is self-conscious about her chest. Since puberty she has been on the busty side, and feels that it makes finding clothes that fit or don't emphasize it awkward. As a result, when she was younger she would try to find clothes that don't emphasize these features. More recently she has come to terms with her appearance. While she's still self-conscious she doesn't mind wearing shorts and tanks as much as she used to.

When not exercising beyond walking, Emma prefers loose flowing skirts, along with t-shirts. She has a fondness for brighter, more colorful shades. Since junior year she has been wearing a purple and gold beaded medical identification bracelet on her left wrist. The stainless steel tag is engraved with her name, condition, and both of her parent's cellphone numbers on the inside. During school events or when she wants to show off school spirit she wears red and gold outfits. Her favorite jacket is a loose, light-fabric cardigan that someone bought for her in sophomore year. It is red, with the school's mascot and "COYOTES" in bold yellow font on the back. She also likes to wear ribbons with her ponytail and paint her nails for special occasions; during spirit events she wears red or gold, while she might wear a black ribbon during National Sleep Awareness Week. Emma also likes to wear thick belts, to give herself more of a waistline. A small black fitness device is usually attached to the side of her belts, which tracks her steps and how many calories she has burned. She has a fondness for boots, and her current favorite is a pair of brown cowboy boots with red stitching.
[+] spoiler
Appearance: Junko has dark hair, which has been trimmed into a pixie cut with bangs. She usually trims it herself, so on occasion it can be somewhat uneven. It's not styled in any particular way, aside from her bangs being combed across her forehead. The texture is somewhat on the thicker side, though she does take some amount of care for it.

Her biological mother had emigrated from Japan as a child, while her father was a mixture of Japanese and English. As such, she appears mostly Asian. Her skin tone is tanned, due to her being outdoors often. Junko has somewhat narrowed eyes, an upturned nose, and thinner lips on an oval shaped face. Because of her angled eyebrows she looks angry when her face is at rest. She has only worn any kind of makeup on a small number of occasions as a result of her active lifestyle. Junko has multiple piercings on her body. The first ones she received were her ears in elementary, followed by her left nostril in freshman year. Earlier in the school year she has had her lower lip pierced. Junko prefers small studs for the ears and nose, and a labret for the lip.

Junko is on the smaller side, at 4'11 and 110 pounds. It's something that tends to embarass her, and she often postures herself in ways to make herself seem bigger, such as standing with legs spread or with arms akimbo. She has a runner's build, with lean muscle and minimal curves. Junko has callused knees and elbows with the occasional scrape, as a result of her physical activities.

Her clothing preferences tend to be more suited for her active lifestyle. Junko prefers track pants, though she often wears jeans and cargo pants as well. To go with it she wears tank tops and short-sleeved t-shirts, often plain colored. Junko has a favorite black zip-up hoodie that she wears on a regular basis; when the weather is too hot she ties it around her waist. Because of her petite frame, she sometimes has trouble finding clothes that fit properly. Sometimes pant legs can be long on her, causing her to slice a slit at the bottom and to roll them up as tightly as possible so that they better fit her leg length. Most of the time Junko wears sneakers, and the pair she has currently are black with red accents. She often alternates between fingerless gloves and armbands. Junko also often wears a pair of wire-framed brown aviators that she usually keeps on her.
Thanks. I love seeing other people's interpretation of my characters. X3
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

October 29th, 2015, 11:01 pm #5

I would like one of Serena please.
Appearance wrote:Serena is rather short for her age, standing at 5'6" and weighing 130 lbs. She has a petite figure, normally standing straight with her hands behind her back, since it's a position she's comfortable in.. She has a small round face, with a button nose, a narrow mouth and thin green eyes. Her hair is naturally brown, with curls that reach all the way down to her shoulders. She brushes her hair nearly every day, so despite her curls, her hair is pretty ruly and easy to manage. She regularly puts makeup on, although it's hard to tell, as she doesn't put a lot on and it's mainly used for her to hide pimples or other blemishes.
[+] spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Grim Wolf
Winner

October 29th, 2015, 11:01 pm #6

I'd actually really like to get in on this as well, if you don't mind.
[+] spoiler
Tara stands at 5 feet 5 inches and was 101.9 lbs at her last weigh-in. She is thin and wiry, with high cheekbones and neck-length black hair. Her bangs are cut just above her browline. Her brown eyes are a little too big for her heart-shaped face, especially in comparison to her small, pointed nose. Her eyebrows grow quickly but she tends to keep them meticulously thin. Her jawline tapers down to a pointed chin. Her hips are narrow and her breasts are small. Her teeth are slightly crooked from inadequate dental care, since she has seen a dentist on average about once every two years throughout her life, but she keeps them very clean after a nasty cavity when she was six. Her lips are dark and full.
[+] spoiler
Lizzy is curvy but athletic. She keeps her wheat blonde hair short and rarely attempts to style it, rolling out of bed and treating that as her hairstyle for the day. She stands 5 feet 8 inches and weighs in at 156 lbs. Her large green eyes are alert but look a little small beneath a broad forehead. She has a sharply pointed nose, round cheeks, and a full-lipped mouth always on the verge of breaking into a grin. She tends to wear a long, well-worn brown coat whenever the weather permits. Her clothes tend to be tight and functional jeans and t-shirts, which has the added benefit of outlining an hourglass figure. Her hands and feet are heavily calloused, and little scars and scabs run along her arms and legs from various small accidents. She never wears make-up.
[+] spoiler
Alex stands at 6 feet 2 inches and weighs in at 193 lbs. He has broad, powerful shoulders tapering down to a thin waist. His bright green eyes persistently sweep around any room he occupies as though assessing a potential audience. A mane of tousled tawny hair falls just over his ears to the very top of his neck. His body is lanky, with his arms and legs just a little too long for his torso, and he carries a great deal of energy in his movements which is usually emphasized by the loose shirts and billowing pants he tends to wear so they can flare dramatically around him. His high cheekbones and prominent jaw give him a handsome, masculine air. He is athletic and pays a great deal of attention to his appearance, making sure to wash and condition his hair at least every other day and using acne creams to make sure his complexion remains smooth. He tans easily and so tends to be golden-brown even after spending several days indoors, as long as he spends at least a token amount of time in the sun.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

backslash
Mr. Danya

October 29th, 2015, 11:34 pm #7

[+] spoiler
@TBH: I've got full descriptions for Cris and Kaylee, but not Rod and Curtis, so here's the two of them.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
As always, if I missed the mark of what you guys were picturing feel free to let me know and I'll make changes as best I can.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

[+] spoiler

Espi
Winner

October 29th, 2015, 11:39 pm #8

I'm also helping!

Serena:

Tara:

Lizzie:

Alex
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

October 29th, 2015, 11:42 pm #9

Oh, also.
Alvaro Vacanti wrote:Alvano is Caucasian, stands at 5’7” and weighs 132 pounds. While not drastically underweight for his age, he is considerably short and light compared to others of his age. He has long, light blond hair, which goes down to his chin. It is straight, and he takes care in making sure it is kept tidy and not unruly every morning. He has blue eyes, which he covers with glasses. He generally only uses them to make out things further away to him, but he keeps them on when they're not needed, out of habit. With a petite nose, a smooth skin complexion, and deep eyes, he has features that could be considered cute, but he generally doesn’t take much notice of them, only taking care of them so that he looks presentable. He normally has an upright posture, although if he’s talking to a person he’s never talked to before, he’ll be a bit more bent forward, and fidgety, due to his social anxiety.
jeremy frasier wrote:Jeremy is exceptionally tall compared to the rest of his class, standing at 6’6” and weighing 185 lbs. Because of his height, he tends to lean forward slightly when he’s with other people, so that they’re less likely to call attention to the fact that he is considerably taller than the rest of them. His hair is curly and unruly, but neatly cut and never going down past his forehead at the front. He has brown eyes, matching the colour of his hair. He is Caucasian. Despite his height Jeremy is of a slim build, with most of his weight going into the fact that he is tall.
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

October 29th, 2015, 11:52 pm #10

I chat PMed you Rod's current completed description a while ago. I can send it again if you need it.

Also technically I changed Kaylee's hair colour to black but I don't care.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken