decoy73
Winner

October 13th, 2012, 4:37 am #31

Okay, we have four characters to go. Just going to give the handlers one thing to think about: I would like you to PM me, from your characters' point of view, what first impressions you get from the other contestants, both in general and specifically. Just to note - you have not spoken to anybody yet, and this is a question from Jeff Probst at your first meeting in the game.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

dmboogie
Winner

October 13th, 2012, 6:02 am #32

Name: Alice Gilman.

Luxury Item: Clockwork watch.

Opening Confessional: "Uh, hi. Name's Alice Gilman. Don't really expect to make it far in this, but it'll be an interesting experience, at least. Definitely not gonna give up without a fight, though. Might not be that good at athletic stuff, but hopefully that weakness will be made up for by careful thought. Luck to all."

Family Visit: My father, Benjamin Gilman.

Clothing: A sky blue zippered sweatshirt, with a plain white t-shirt under that. Dark blue jeans, white socks and sneakers. Thick, circular glasses.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

KamiKaze
Winner

October 13th, 2012, 12:21 pm #33

Name: Lana Torres
Luxury item - cannot be directly useful for surviving: Plush bat
Opening confessional: "Oh... uh, hey there. Guess I should say something? Okay... I may not be the most charismatic, but trust me, I do have my advantages. Don't understatement me. ... That's it, really."
Name of one person whom your character would like to see on the family visit: Lea Rivera-Torres (mother)
Clothing: dark grey tank top, dark khaki capris, dark red jacket , white socks, hearing aids

Name: Miranda Millers
Luxury item - cannot be directly useful for surviving: small make-up kit
Opening confessional: "Well, how hard could this be, really? I've seen Survivor before and I'm pretty good at social things. I can see myself winning. Just be warned. I won't go easy on everyone. I won't use that cliched line, but it won't be easy with me."
Name of one person whom your character would like to see on the family visit: Olivia Millers (aunt)
Clothes: white sleeveless knee-length sun dress with red dot pattern, red hairband, red bikini (underneath clothes), sandals
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

October 14th, 2012, 4:34 am #34

Name: Douglas MacAllister

Luxury Item:
Toothbrush and Toothpaste

Opening Confessional: "I haven't really watched a lot of this show, but I'm sure that winning it won't be too hard. Just by looking at the others here, I can tell that they don't have what it takes to get to the top. It's quite a shame, really."

Family Visit:
Robert MacAllister, (Father)

Clothing: Blue, short-sleeved polo shirt, beige cargo shorts and black sneakers
[+] spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Oliver Lacroix Current Status: Alive
William "Bill" Dover Current Status: Alive
Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura Current Status: Alive
Scott Fischer Current Status: Alive

decoy73
Winner

October 14th, 2012, 4:44 pm #35

Name: Katarin Tolstoff
Luxury Item: Mini basketball
Opening Confessional: "This game is about trust. It's about knowing who to trust, and when to trust them. All I have to do is get them to trust me, and I'll be going home with the money."
Family Visit: Edgar Tolstoff (Brother)
Clothing: Pink sleeveless tank top, Seattle Storm jersey (#10 - Bird), Aurora High jacket, dark blue jeans over purple bikini. Black basketball shoes, rimless glasses
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zubin Wadia
Luxury Item: Plastic bag containing two composition notebooks, black Pilot G6 pen, two sets of refills (black)
Opening Confessional: "I'm actually here. On Survivor. I've watched the show since its first episode, so I was what, seven, then? I've watched it, read about it, and analyzed it to nauseating lengths. Now I'm here, ready to take that data and advice and put it into practice. So, yeah, I think I've got an obscenely high chance of taking home the title. Bring it on."
Family Visit: Jimmy Wadia (Father)
Clothing: A black Order of the Stick EVIL sweatshirt over a black Order of the Stick GOOD T-shirt. Khakis over black swim trunks. Metallic black Oakley glasses and a black wide-brimmed fedora hat. Black Speedo water shoes. A Casio Waveceptor watch.

[+] spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] spoiler

Gandhi Tribe

Gwe Tribe

Shak-Ti Tribe

Varna Tribe

Brahman Tribe

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

October 14th, 2012, 5:22 pm #36

One question. Do the characters know each other like they usually do, or is it gonna be like they never met each other?
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

decoy73
Winner

October 14th, 2012, 5:26 pm #37

Yes. They are all still Aurora High seniors and it is assumed that they went on Survivor instead of SOTF - on the bus ride for the trip, Jeff Probst and Mark Burnett came along and offered the class the chance to go on. 21 of them were selected, everyone else went on the trip.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Gandhi Tribe

Gwe Tribe

Shak-Ti Tribe

Varna Tribe

Brahman Tribe

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

October 14th, 2012, 5:28 pm #38

Ah, allrighty then. How amusing yet sad.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

jimmydalad
Leader

October 15th, 2012, 2:05 am #39

Hey there everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood mod, Jimmydalad here!

So as you guys have already completed the first step to getting into v5 Survivor, let's move onto the next step, character apps.

So in order to dictate the abilities you have in the game, we're going to be filling out character apps for each of your characters.

First off, there is class. Which adjective best describes your character?: Strong, Fast, Tough, Smart, Dedicated, Charismatic?

You can only choose one class and it's your character's predominant trait. We're not going to allow Multi-classing for now, so only choose 1 class for each of your characters.

Then there is attributes. There are 6 attributes to assign your characters, they are Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma.

Your character starts of with 10 in each attribute. You can have a minimum of 8 in any attribute and a maximum of 18. You have 20 points to divvy up between your attributes to make them better. The costs are as follows (negative points means that you gain points):
  • 8 = -2
  • 9 = -1
  • 10 = 0
  • 11 = 1
  • 12 = 2
  • 13 = 3
  • 14 = 5
  • 15 = 7
  • 16 = 10
  • 17 = 13
  • 18 = 17
I assume I don't have to say that these attributes have to be realistic for your character. For example, we don't want to have Smart characters who have ridiculously high Strength stats. Try to make sure they apply to your character and be sure not to go over the limit!

Finally, we have skills. The question here is "What is your character good at?" These will come in handy during the game, but what for is a secret. In order for your character to have a skill, they must be able to be gleaned from your profile. Make them realistic as well.

The skills are as follows:
  • Acrobatics
  • Diplomacy
  • Disable Device (for puzzles and such)
  • Escape Artist
  • Perception
  • Ride (for boats)
  • Swimming
  • Survival
That's it! So get working on those apps and be sure to PM them to Decoy73 as he's the head honcho of this entire game. Good luck and have fun~.

Oh, and here's an example of an app for my character, Sharon:

Class: Smart

Attributes:

Strength: 8

Dexterity: 13

Constitution: 10

Intelligence: 17

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 11

Skills:
  • Disable Device
  • Escape Artist
  • Perception
[+] spoiler
Jimmydalad's Relationship Thread: Click here
[+] spoiler
Aria Samuels - "I-I'm sorry..."
Pregame: o -> o -> o
Prom: o
Island: o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Camilla "Cammy" Davidson - "I'll see you around, ok?"
Prom: o -> o
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Sharon Elizabeth Austin - "I know how long this could take, so I'll make this quick."
Island: o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o -> o
[+] spoiler
Relationship Thread: http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/9032799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o
Memories: o
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

October 15th, 2012, 2:25 am #40

I'm not quite familiar with these stats...can someone please explain some of them to me. Like the difference between being strong and tough or wisdom and intelligence, and such.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler