TDS
Player
TDS
Player

September 6th, 2011, 9:41 pm #16

Little Boy wrote:For once, I'd like the terrorists to abduct the kids at like, a school mass, just to shake things up.
iirc, v2 had 3 different schools and there was at least one that wasn't on a trip.
[+] Spoiler
V4 Characters:
[+] Spoiler

B038 - Dawson, Charles
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Ridley, Samantha

Current Location:
Equipment: Compound Bow (19 arrows)
[+] Spoiler

G063 - Bradley, Ericka

Current Location: In Transit

Equipment: CZ-99 (9mm) Ammo separated by clip ~(3)~(13)(13)(13) total=42 bullets remaining. CQC-6. Gun Holster.

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

September 7th, 2011, 1:01 am #17

Yeah, Bathurst's classes were abducted from a sex-ed seminar. Still, it'd be interesting to see some more non-trip abductions. I have a hard time believing people in SOTF-verse even go on class trips any more.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] Spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Jonny
Leader

September 7th, 2011, 3:15 pm #18

I se pretty much no problem with this idea and would urge you to go for it, since it's something that's pretty original and makes a character's story more interesting. And it's damn realistic. I mean, there's a shitload of high school/college aged kids who've got their "man if there was ever a zombie attack I'd survive it because I'd do x y z!" plans. People want to feel smarter. They want to feel less afraid. They want some assurance that for whatever scary thing is out there, it won't happen to them.

And I love how the Rule 0 is something he's gonna be inherently breaking, just because it's exactly how this kind of thought process is going to turn out. It's there to make him less scared, but he's not always gonna follow the rules and even if he does they're not nearly gonna make him invincible. I fully support this enterprise, because if handled well it adds an awesome dimension to how the character thinks and acts on the island, and had huge potential to go in multiple interesting directions. Provided you can stay away from the smug, shallow "heh, look at how much I, the handler, know about SotF" direction, which I have faith you can, this could be quite awesome.

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

September 7th, 2011, 5:51 pm #19

Honestly, this idea does not seem far-fetched at all to me. This is the kind of thing I would do. Granted, I'm one odd duck, but still, people like this exist. These lists aren't all that uncommon in my circle of friends, and if there was a chance of it actually happening then I know at least half of the guys I know would take a note-book full of these "rules" with them during any sort of group trip.

What is most interesting to me about this concept is watching it breakdown. I mean, realistically these rules will inevitably fail. You can bet Columbus had rules about not trusting people and only working with them as much as you have to given his personality type, but that fell apart right quick, didn't it? No matter how prepared you think you are for something like this, you can never really handle it, and that realization could be a truly powerful thematic moment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

decoy73
Winner

September 8th, 2011, 3:17 am #20

@Kami, Ciel and xylophonefairy - Here's what I was thinking (in your own ways, all three of you were correct):

SOTF Zubin started creating the rules during v4 in 2008 - at oldest, he'll be 15. Having already had four versions happen in four consecutive years, he would be incredibly worried that his class is going to be next. This is when he comes up with the Zero Rule - Don't go on any class trips. Version 5 is going to take place, at soonest, in 2011. At least in 2009, his family probably had to force him to go on school trips because of this fact.

However, 2009 comes along, and nothing happens. Same with 2010. Because v5 hasn't occurred yet, Zubin mellows out, and the whole "SOTF rules" thing becomes more of a joke and a hypothetical - he's pretty much believing that he's safe now, so he may bring it up occasionally in pre-game, but merely in jest, and some of the rules will be funny and all. Then Zubin and his class gets kidnapped, and now Zubin will have to dredge up the rules, and one of the first rules he remembers will likely be the Zero Rule - "NO CLASS TRIPS."

As for the Zombieland connection, the fact was that Columbus made the rules in the first place - "Cardio," "Don't be a hero," and "When in doubt, know your way out," are three examples. In all honesty, I have never actually watched the movie (I should, but I have not).

That reminds me ...
  • RULE 11: Don't discard any items you are given. With only a few exceptions, the item you are issued will, in some way, shape or form, help with your survival.
  • RULE 12: Don't be a hero. Being a hero and trying to save your buddies means risking your life. If you die, it's possible that your risk was pointless - your friends could die anyway in that same attack. If you get out of there, you can at least collect yourself for the next showdown.
Keep 'em coming!
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

TDS
Player
TDS
Player

September 8th, 2011, 3:26 am #21

How about: "Dead cameras eventually mean dead students. Treat someone who is targeting cameras as if they're targeting you."
[+] Spoiler
V4 Characters:
[+] Spoiler

B038 - Dawson, Charles
[+] Spoiler

G047 - Ridley, Samantha

Current Location:
Equipment: Compound Bow (19 arrows)
[+] Spoiler

G063 - Bradley, Ericka

Current Location: In Transit

Equipment: CZ-99 (9mm) Ammo separated by clip ~(3)~(13)(13)(13) total=42 bullets remaining. CQC-6. Gun Holster.

Little Boy
Contender

September 9th, 2011, 4:21 am #22

RULE 13: Find somewhere safe to sleep. Don't toss down in the middle of a field, strategically place yourself so you won't get snuck up on in the night.

leading into...

RULE 14: Just because its night, doesn't mean the Island is sleeping soundly.
V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] Spoiler

Jay Holland > "If I just smile, I guess they'll think it's all okay." ESCAPED
Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276
Orn "Dutchy" Ayers > Harpoon > "I fell in a puddle..." > PLACED: 98 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey
NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

September 9th, 2011, 5:41 am #23

I guess another important bit of info for the back story of this character is whether or not Danya's demise will be leaked to the public. Assuming he's actually dead, which isn't that farfetched an assumption. If it was leaked, then he may in fact not even think about SoTF as being a thing anymore (depending on how well it was known that Danya was the man responsible).

As far as rules go.... I guess Rule -1 would be to keep yourself brushed up on survival tactics. Of course, that's just increasingly meta....
[+] Spoiler
G073 - Kaitlyn Williams - Datrex Emergency Food Bars (5/5) - Sup Nerds?

chitoryu12
Leader

September 9th, 2011, 6:22 pm #24

Rule 15. Don't monologue: If you have the chance to kill someone, just shoot them. Don't spend a minute monologuing about how evil they are and giving them a chance to sneak a weapon behind their back.

On the subject of the character concept, I find nothing wrong with it as long as it's written smartly. Zubin seems like someone who will start to become very paranoid as the game goes on and he sees people "breaking the rules", and in turn risking his own life if he's partnered with them.
Characters for v4

Christopher Carlson: B052
Weapons: Brass knuckles

Jake Crimson: B084 (Adopted)
Weapons: Cinderblock

Characters for v5

Clayton Leven: B050
Weapons: Handcuffs
[+] Spoiler
18:38 GeneralGoose yep. having sex with trees is SOOOO me
20:36 Ella I have had several threesomes with teddy bears
13:41 Ruggadance THIS IS DIFFERENT AMPUTEE SEX
21:09 Bake I'll nom her.
13:16 Ruggasexy I SAW THE SEXY STRIPPER PICTURES BEFORE I KNEW OUR ROOM WAS FULL OF SEX TOYS AND LINGERIE
22:53 Ruggadressed You've got to be like Brosidon, king of the brocean
11 GeneralGoose [516] [1288] [267] 2086 Geno, remember when I told you sleep was a capitalist scam?
24 Crash [165] [697] 873 wild, unbridled, rampaging weasel lust
00:07 BetaKnight open wounds and fecal matter is a no-no

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

September 9th, 2011, 6:51 pm #25

Rule 16: You're a fighter, not a lover. Last-chance romances are distracting, and force you into a no-win situation.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

VinnyMcQ
Player

September 9th, 2011, 7:24 pm #26

I have had a thought. As much as some of these rules are made to be broken some of the more common sense ones just do not work given the setting of the game. Such as shoot them straight away without chattin on so they escape. Makes a lot of real life sense but we can't just shoot other people's characterts dead.

What reasoning, in game, would allow someone to break this rule? I'm assuming you wouldn't hold a friend at gunpoint rather someone you might actually want to kill.
I'm not as awesome as this song makes out
I'm angry, underweight and sketching out
I'm building bonfires on my vanities and doubts
To get warm just like everybody else
wrote:Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

September 9th, 2011, 8:56 pm #27

It's one thing making the list saying "shoot on sight" then it comes to actually killing them. Someone they probably recognise/had a class with/stole a pen off in middle school. It could be a really great character moment when he realises that it's not as easy to follow the rules as he thought it might be.

And anyway, there's a chance he might end up with glow sticks as a weapon draw.
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run
[+] Spoiler
++ G018 Acacia Salinger - FN Barracuda [6/6] - hi mom... it's me ++
STATUS: ELIMINATED, and living happily ever after [59/276] ~ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Post-game: ❤ ❤

++ G033 Maddy Stone - Machete - i pray the lord my soul to take ++
STATUS: DECEASED, and probably a bit mouldy by now [196/276] ~ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

++ B021 Neill Robertson - Skateboard - as if we're gonna get rescued... ++
STATUS: DECEASED, written his final, awful, bit of prose [40/276] ~ ✎ ✎ ✎ ✎ ✎ ✎

++ G100 Helen Wilson - Glowsticks [6] - can you open your eyes? ++
STATUS: DECEASED, almost escaped, but died first [86/276] ~ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
shiny shiny V5 concepts (now with clickies)
Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

September 11th, 2011, 12:13 am #28

Ignoring the inherent infeasibility of an otherwise innocent teenager being able to murder anyone, even a sociopath, in cold-blood, I'd like to examine game-theory for a moment: Role-playing is the responsibility of the handler, not the concept. At the conceptual stage these rules are being written by a high-school student who has no actual experience implementing any of them. At the role-playing level, they must be viewed by the handler through that lens. Is it realistic to actually run the game by these rules, to the letter? No. Does it make sense to leave rules like "Shoot the psycho, no questions asked" out when writing an uninformed survival guide? Double-no. That's the nature of the beast, though. Everything about a concept should in theory be dictated on a case by case level. Rather than operating on the philosophy of "My character will always do X", it would seem more logical to say "My character thinks they will always do X." Just my 2 cents.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
[+] Spoiler
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

NPCs:
[+] Spoiler
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

decoy73
Winner

September 11th, 2011, 12:39 am #29

@Vinny - Part of it comes from Rule 2 - Don't kill unless you have to. While the meaning of the rule could be warped to suit an aggresive ("shoot on sight") player, as intended it means "Don't kill outside of self-defense or if the person you are killing has gone psycho." In v4, this is what allowed Jason Harris to kill Liam Brooks - while Jason and Liam had been good friends before the game, Brook had gone so psycho that Jason had no choice but to kill him. Watching on TV, Zubin would have urged Jason to kill Liam straight out, but in-game, the fact that Jason and Liam were good friends made it impossible for Jason to not give Liam one last chance.

It should also be noted that Zubin made these rules at least three years before the start of v5. It's easy for him to take the emotion out of it because he isn't there doing the killing - it's easier to make these rules than it is to follow them. It also leads into ...

RULE 15: Keep tabs on the kills. This is difficult, but if you do it properly, you will have an insight into who the threats are not only based on numbers, but motivations. It helps to know if the five-time killer in your sights killed out of genuine necessity.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

KamiKaze
Winner

September 24th, 2011, 6:03 pm #30

Just thought of one.

- If you have killed someone, are planning to kill people for any reason, or your name has shown up in an Announcement for whatever reason, don't introduce yourself to new people using your actual name. Once you introduce yourself to someone using a name that has been on Announcements, people will be at the very least wary of you, and in the worst case scenario, attack either out of perceived self-defense or vengeance, even if you are not planning to kill them. Same goes if it was announced you did something to piss the terrorists off (example: Liz Polanski). Use an alias whenever possible, and use a consistent one each and every single time you give it out. It won't help with classmates who know you, but it will help if you encounter someone who you haven't talked to/met before.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.