V5 Pregame Tournament!

This is the place to plan out your V5 Pregame stuff! Looking for a date? A rival? A study buddy? All and more may be found here! Feel free to start planning threads of your own, and reply to those of others.Note: V5 Pregame is still a ways off. This is just a place to get your thoughts in order.

V5 Pregame Tournament!

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

October 8th, 2011, 10:12 am #1

We ain't playin' wit ya!

Some of you may remember a thing I tried in v3's pregame, way back when. The idea was simple, a fighting tournament to put some action in pregame, give people some practise writing action scenes and determine just who was the toughest kid in Southridge High. By all accounts it was pretty fun, albeit plagued by inactivity, so naturally I'm giving it a go again! For those who haven't clicked the link, or don't entirely remember the first tournament and its rules, here's the first post of that thread:
wrote:Yes, you read me right ladies and germs (:P), I am proud to announce that I am starting the first (and possibly only) Southridge Tournament for our pregame board. What is the tournament, you ask? Simple; a fighting competition between the characters of this Pregame until only one is left standing as tournament champion. Of course, every competition needs rules, and I am using the basic ruleset credited and owned by the Hircine High board because they are the most effective for this kind of competition that I have seen. Here are my rules, a modified version of theirs.

1. Each match will last for a week. Matches will start on Monday, be judged Saturday evening, and are expected to be finished by the start of the next match. Fights will be extended to ten days for semi-finals and finals. These fights will still be judged on the 7th day, but the extra time will allow for a better ending. Fights are judged by both RP and fighting skills. Kicking ass isn’t enough to win, and being emo is a quick way to get your ass kicked. The IC time limit for fights is ten minutes; keep that in mind.

2. NPC character Montezzo Valtieri is both host of the tournament and acting as referee. Fights end either by judge's decision after the time limit expires, submission, technical KO, or KO. If one attempts to back out of the fight for any other reasons, that claim will be ignored. You must finish the fight, so there is no walking out unless you’re doing so with a limp or because you’re just submitted from a painful hold.

3. Tournament rounds are held within half an hour of each other IC (for example, John Doe wins his first fight; his second fight will start in a half hour once the other fights end), so any injuries from earlier matches move over to the next. Since tournament matches take account RP ability, those who ignore this will likely lose even if they appear to winning.

4. All match participants are expected to post within 24 hours of the threads beginning. If they do not, a board member who did not make the cut previously will be allowed to take his place. If this happens further into the tournament, the loser of the previous match will take his place, and the decision for the previous match reversed for ease of story. The result from the previous match will be considered a KO

5. All participants in the fight are expected to post something in thread every 24 hours. It can be an OOC excuse, but something must be posted to show you have not lost the ability to post for the rest of the tournament. Failure to do either of these results in a loss of the match, either by the last hit that was not responded to or the next attack launched against you being a KO or technical KO.

If the previous attack has dire consequences, such as a dislocated shoulder, these effects carry. By entering the tournament you agree to these terms, so arguing will accomplish nothing.

6. There is no limit to force allowed by tournament rules. Though you must ask for permission and fully explain any fatal and permanently crippling attempts to your opponent, any other degree of force is allowed. Dirty fighting is perfectly fine as well.

Failure to ask for the exceptions will result in at least a temporary ban from tournaments, and the defeat of the offending character.

6b. The tournament admits competitors of either gender, and in the case of male vs. female fights sexual harassment on the part of either fighter will result in their disqualification.

7. There are no weapons allowed in the tournament. Any attempt to bullshit this rule will result banning. If you don’t know, ask.

8. Audiences are allowed (and encouraged) in the tournament, but commentary will not favor any side in the conflict. No interference besides verbal is allowed during the fight. Don’t try and call a winner, because you will look like an ass when you’re wrong. Also, if the audience takes up excessive amounts of the tournament posts, they will no longer be allowed

9. Due to the fact that handlers on the board have multiple characters, only one will be allowed to participate in the tournament. They will also be required to state here which character they use. For example, I will be fighting with Darnell. Other characters of handlers are allowed to be spectators at fights, but only one may fight, and if it interferes with posting with the fighting character this right will be revoked. For example, Handler A might have John Doe fighting, but is allowed to mention that his friend Rick Richardson is watching as long as this doesn't impair his rate of fight posts with John Doe and Rick does not actively interfere with the fights.

10. Arguing in a thread does not count as an IC post for time purposes. Post that your working out details and do arguments over PM. Arguing over PM and not posting notification will result in losing a fight.

11. Having someone else argue in a thread for you will result in both parties getting temporarily banned. Having support voice their opinion doesn’t make you right, it makes you a jackass who doesn’t know the rules.

12. These rules cannot be "bent". If you think you any doubts about something, ask. If not, you'll face responsibility if you’re called on it. "I didn't think I would have to ask" is will be translated into "I ignored the rules" whenever used as an excuse.

13. (supplemental) Also remember that while you will be fighting to win and to practice your RP skills, the main objective is to have fun. Don't let the outcome or particular opponents distract you from that fact. Remember that it's just a game.

With that said, I will need fighters and judges, due to the fact that I am both participating as a fighter and a judge. Two other judges should be enough, and I'm looking for about 16 characters fighting (including Darnell) but can adjust for less. Tournaments take place in the basement of Shooters, this is both OOC and IC the first tournament.

So, who wants a rumble?
Still with me? Good. I thought it would be a fun addition to pregame and would give us a chance to hone our skills at writing good action and the like. Now, here's where things differ from last tournament:

1. Obviously, there are different people involved. Referee and partial organiser is my pregame character Viktor Maeda, and I will not be fighting unless there is no other choice; it would make judging more difficult, and obviously if I were to win again it would look pretty bad, wouldn't it?

2. This tournament is much more organised. It's hosted by and held in a local MMA gym, Warren's Combat Club, with gym space cleared for concessions, audiences/press and betting areas, etc. The fights themselves are held in one of the gym's octagons, which is the regulation size and looks like what you'd see in a UFC fight. The fights also use official MMA rules for the most part. UFC-style gear is provided (cups, gloves, mouth guards, sports bras for female fighters, etc.) and anything legal in a sanctioned MMA fight is legal here. Prohibited moves are similar: No biting, eye-gouging, groin attacks, hair-pulling or hits to the back of the head.

The major differences are in anything pertaining to rounds: There is only the single, ten-minute round, and there are no cornermen. There are medics in attendance for any injuries however, which your character will have signed a waiver for or had a parent sign if under eighteen, and any medical attention needed will be paid for.

3. We are going to be much more harsh on activity this time round. The v3 tournament's semifinals fell apart because half the fighting handlers went inactive. Not again.

4. I'm less flexible on the 16-fighters thing. We only had eight last time and it didn't feel right at all, so let's try to fill this up. I can improvise if needed but would really prefer we get a good roster going. Keep in mind if we have another eight-character tourney the IC assumption will be your characters won a preliminary round.

5. Not really a difference, per se, but more a note. If you're interested but don't have a finalised character concept who'd take part yet, don't worry! Just note your interest and I'll put you down; it's why I started this thread so early.

6. Press will be present. Newspapers, people from news channels, etc. Please keep this in mind, and feel free to involve it in your posts.

IC reasoning: That's right, this one sorta has a plot! Viktor, being into this sort of thing, has worked together with Warren's Combat Club to organise this tournament, which is kept exclusive to Aurora because he doesn't really have the pull to make it open for anyone to fight and because it's much cheaper for the gym to host it. They've agreed, and helped promote and set it up, because it will get them free publicity, let them scout out some new talent and work towards a good cause. All proceeds made, from admission price (open for discussion/decision), concessions, betting etc. are donated directly to the Seattle Children's Hospital. I can see the headline now: "Local High School Students Brawl for Children's Health"

We've also got some neater prizes IC this time round, which are a choice of the following:
1. $3,000 cash prize
2. Free gear (they keep the fight gear they were given) and two months' free training time with the gym's pro fighters. After this training period, the winner will be offered further membership with the possibility of amateur fighting and eventually a professional licence in the future if they are interested.
3. A very large flatscreen TV and the latest sound system. They'll set it up for you!

If either of the latter two are chosen, the $3,000 will go to the person or cause of the winner's choice. You can not get round this by choosing yourself. Non-negotiable prizes include an improvised championship belt and recognition as the school's best fighter, and ain't that a title to graduate to?

I will, of course, need fighters and judges. Judging seems taken care of, but let me know if you'd be interested in filling in if one of us drops out.

Judges:
1. Outfoxd
2. Toben
3. Myself

IC note: In-character, judges are fighters at the gym who have some free time

Fighters:
1. Rachael Langdon (Laurelena)
2. Kay? (Dete)
3. Owen Kay (Pippin)
4. Jamie Snicket (CorruptDropbear)
5. Lee Penbur (Doc Balance)
6. Mark Kent (Sean)
7. Jasper Rourke (Inky)
8. Lana Torres (KamiKaze)
9. VACANT
10. Casey Malkovich (Tagabasa)
11. Monica Bowman (Flare)
12. Mark Little (Stark)
13. Brian Zhdanobich (Fiori)
14. Jane Gordan (Sister Grimm)
15. Michael Mitchellson (dmboogie)
16. Katherine Warren (Outfoxd)

Please copy-paste the above list into your posts and put your character's name in the appropriate slot. If you want, you can put your own name in parenthesis. Just to note, a start date has not been decided yet, so there's going to be plenty of time.

Any questions?

Edit: Roster is full! Still accepting registrations for backup fighters in the event of people dropping out or simply never showing up.

Backup fighters:
1. Aidan Flynn
2. Allen Blue
3. VACANT
4. Matt Masters
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 8th, 2011, 2:30 pm #2

Fighters:
1. Rachael Langdon

Rachael is the one character I'm not too certain of in the actual game, and I think this would be a good attempt to see how she fares in a fight.
[+] spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] spoiler

October 8th, 2011, 5:12 pm #3

1. Rachael Langdon
2.Kel (last name not decided yet)

This might be fun, I suppose. Kel hasn't gotten much further than the idea phase, but when I've had more time to brainstorm her, I'll fill in a last name.
[+] spoiler
G073 - Kaitlyn Williams - Datrex Emergency Food Bars (5/5) - Sup Nerds?

Pippin
Winner

October 8th, 2011, 5:25 pm #4

Aw heck, why not?

Fighters:
1. Rachael Langdon
3. Owen Kay

Chose Owen over Chase and Amy because he's probably the strongest physically, and would really, really like the money.
[+] spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Rocky
Contender

October 9th, 2011, 12:11 am #5

Fighters:
1. Rachael Langdon
3. Owen Kay
4. Jae-Hwa "Anne" Lee

Reppin' Null Hypothesis pride

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

October 9th, 2011, 12:33 am #6

1. Rachael Langdon
3. Owen Kay
4. Jae-Hwa "Anne" Lee
5. Garret Smith
6. Lee Penbur

While I see Alfred's fighting style as something along the lines of ignorance and screaming, Garret and Lee are both far more likely to actually get into a scuffle, and I'd welcome some practice.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Rocky
Contender

October 9th, 2011, 12:41 am #7

there's a one character per handler rule jsyk

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

October 9th, 2011, 12:47 am #8

What Rocky said. I'd appreciate it if you could decide which of the two you'd prefer to use.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Sean
Survivor

October 9th, 2011, 1:03 am #9

Fighters:
2. Kel Something (Dete)
3. Owen Kay (Pippin)
4. Jae-Hwa "Anne" Lee (Rocky)
5. ??? (Doc Balance)
6. Mark Kent (Sean)
[+] spoiler
B124 - Joe Rios - Nothing - Shot
G118 - Rose Codreanu - Nothing - Collarsploded
B048 - Milo Taylor - Nothing - Bled Out
[+] spoiler
Mark Kent
Quoth Super Llama: wrote:One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.
wrote:[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade
wrote:04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS

Brackie
Winner

October 9th, 2011, 1:10 am #10

Oh, what the hell:

Fighters:
2. Kel Something (Dete)
3. Owen Kay (Pippin)
4. Jae-Hwa "Anne" Lee (Rocky)
5. ??? (Doc Balance)
6. Mark Kent (Sean)
7. Jasper Rourke (Inky)

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity