Aloha
Contender

May 17th, 2012, 11:04 pm #16

Veronica McDonald for Girl's Track team Captain
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald is DEAD and armed with a tire iron (formerly J.R. Rizzolo's) >> "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."
Current: Left unheard in Dreams Walk on Powerlines

B033: Jason Meyers is DEAD and armed with a Smith & Wesson .357 Revolver >> First one to die is the first one out, even if it's to heaven instead of home.
Current: Went home in In Situ

G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski is DEAD and armed with a Tufts 17/23 Dental Explorer, a small metal rod, and an empty syringe >> "J-Joey?"
Current: Dead again in Once Again
[+] Spoiler
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld is DEAD and armed with a toothbrush & toothpaste >> ""You-y-y-y-y-"
Current: Safer than sorry in In This Starless Night (handled by backslash)

B007: Jasper Bustamante is DEAD and unarmed >> "Don't let me die like this."
Current: All alone in Thanatophobia (handled by Cicada Days)

B031: Samuel Howard is DEAD and armed with a crossbow (20 bolts) >> "Fuck you."
Current: Never stood a chance in Into the Veil

~*~

Haley Juarez is ALIVE >> Living life to the fullest
Current: Being immature in Everything You've Always Wanted to Know
[+] Spoiler
Alison Bernhiesel is ALIVE >> A born leader
Current: In Transit
Mark Nathan "Nate" Malaqui is ALIVE >> Head in the clouds
Theodore "Teddy" Nunes-White is ALIVE >> Recovering pessimist
Robin Mireles is ALIVE >> Grand slam
[+] Spoiler
Karen "Shiloh" Legere >> She's free
[+] Spoiler
wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
[21:51] Zarina: the end
wrote:[19:06] Aloha: Oh jeez one of my ACNL villagers gave me a shirt they were just wearing
[19:06] Aloha: warning me that it was "still warm"
[19:09] Aloha: My other ACNL villager just gave me his toilet w h a t
[19:09] Skraal: "It's still warm"
wrote:[00:15] Zarina: I think we're pretty lighthearted for a bunch of people writing about mass murder
wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
[+] Spoiler
G025: Veronica McDonald by Mimi
B033: Jason Meyers by Mimi (now with a dead version courteous of Naft!)
Two sprites of Bridgette Sommerfeld by Fenris
Two sprites of Jasper Bustamante by Fenris
Open to constructive criticism!

CondorTalon
Player

May 18th, 2012, 12:36 am #17

Yukiko Sakurai for Girls' Swim captain, and president of the Anime/Manga Club.

Corey Esposito for Gaming Club president.
[+] Spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] Spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

May 22nd, 2012, 4:34 am #18

Huh. Forgot to pin this.

Anyways, you have until Friday to get nominations in! Remember, you may apply for whatever you like, but any given character may only serve three positions ([vice]presidency excepted, as that will be decided later).

Cake
Contender
Cake
Contender

May 24th, 2012, 4:17 pm #19

Update: Instead of Francis and Miles going for Soccer Captain as individuals, Pippin and I thought it would work better for their storyline if we enter them both as co-captains. If that's okay.

Flare
Contender

May 27th, 2012, 5:55 am #21

Is it OK to submit characters who haven't been approved yet? If so, I'd like to put up Monica Bowman for president of the video game club.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

May 30th, 2012, 5:09 am #22

Unfortunately, it wouldn't really be fair to allow unapproved characters into the running, given that there is no guarantee that they will be approved in the end. It would also massively complicate voting.

That said, the nomination phase is now over. The following positions have been assigned, due to being uncontested:

Tennis Captain: Jack McDonald
Softball Captain: Kathryn Nguyen and Iselle Ovalle-Vandermeer (co-captains)
Girls Soccer Captain: Mallory McCormick
Boys Swim Captain: Zubin Wadia
Boys Track Captain: Zubin Wadia
Boys Basketball Captain: Mike Whaley
Girls Basketball Captain: Katarin Tolstoff
Math Club President: Zubin Wadia
Wrestling Team Captain: Lana Torres
Baseball Captain: Mike Whaley
Anime Club President: Yukiko Sakurai
Gaming Club President: Corey Esposito

The contested positions have been turned into polls. Voting will work as follows:

You may cast one vote per handler, and may vote only on those positions corresponding to activities you have a character involved in. For example, I could not vote in the football race, because I have no character on the football team. This is because the point of these is to determine team/activity dynamics, not to hold a popularity contest. You may vote for yourself.

The staff realizes that many of these positions only have a couple characters. This means that, if both handlers vote for themselves, there will be a tie. In that event, or in any other instance of a tied vote, the following protocols will be used to determine who gets the position:

a. Whichever character has been nominated for less positions will be given preference, to spread the fun of holding positions out as much as possible.
b. Should each character be nominated for the same number of positions, the staff will randomly determine a winner by rolling dice.

These polls will remain open for one week. To vote, you should post your vote, as well as which of your characters is a participant in the activity in question.

The presidential and vice presidential races will be handled in their own thread, using rules explained there.

Finally, one character (Zubin Wadia) has three positions uncontested, and one contested. As we have decided that no character may serve more than three positions, decoy73 must choose to either drop his contesting of debate club or drop one of his other positions. In the interests of fairness, we'd prefer it if he decides ASAP and posts here, because it doesn't really seem fair to wait until the results of a contested race are in, especially given that that is the only position for which Naomi has been nominated (excluding the presidency).

Phew. That was a mouthful. Have at.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

June 7th, 2012, 2:30 am #23

And, that's been a week. Reminder: Prom and presidential voting runs until Friday.

Results are as follows:

Girls Track Captain: ? (Staff needs to roll for a tiebreaker on this one, which means we need a few staffers online to handle it)
Boys Soccer Captain: Miles Strickland and Francis St. Ledger (co-captains)
Girls Swim Captain: Michelle Weschler
Football Captain: Cody Patton
Debate Club President: Naomi Bell

SOTF_Help
Winner

July 21st, 2012, 9:26 pm #24

So, with Prom started, it's time to announce the winners for those who did not tabulate the results themselves already:

Prom King: Cody Patton
Prom Queen: Bianca Howard
Class President: Naomi Bell
Class Vice President: Miles Strickland

Also, for the sake of having everything in one place, the Girls Track Captain is Veronica McDonald.