V4 HALFWAY PLASTIC HAMMERS

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

March 11th, 2011, 6:52 am #1

Well, here are the hammers. This is compiled from the V3 Hammers and the Yearbook Scrawlings. If anything's missing, it's totally my bad.

The Basics

Handler Name:

Your Trademark Character:

Current Status of Trademark Character:

Favourite Character:

Favourite Weapon:

Favourite Scene:

Favourite Death:

Favourite Quote:

Favourite Thread:

Favourite Post:

Favourite Location:

The Plastic Hammer Awards

Most Evolutionary Character: Which character has come the farthest in terms of inner change and development over the course of the game?

Most Revolutionary Character: Character whom you think has drastically changed the course of the game at any point.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Any character that strikes you as highly original or out of the ordinary.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: A character who you feel that you can imagine existing in real life.

Most Heroic Character: Who has been most heroic thus far?

Most Villianous Character: Who's looking like the biggest villain?

Most Tragic Character: A character who's actions, past, or circumstances can be considered tragic and unfortunate.

Most Humourous Character: Which character is tickling your funny bone?

Most-likely Winner : Which character of our characters, in your humble opinion, is the MOST likely to win?

Most Epic Character: You know...the kind of character who has the special quality of being just plain 'awesome'. Breathes awesome, eats awesome, sleeps awesome, kills his enemies awesome, that kinda thing.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most?

Which character do you feel the most for?

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best?

Which character do you think had it the worst?

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself?

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF?

Which character do you think has/had it coming?

Which character do you think should NOT have died?

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Has anything brought a tear to your eyes?

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: ...Or your stomach?

Most Pivotal Scene/Event:Which scene do you think is going to play a huge role in changing the course of the game, further down the line?

Most Humourous Scene: Which scene served as the best comic relief?

Most Action-packed Scene: Which scene had the most action going on?

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Which scene induced some kind of emotion in you the most effectively?

Most Drama-filled Scene: Which scene had you on the edge of your seat in the way of conflict, suspense, and drama?

Most Unexpected Scene: Was there anything that you just did NOT see coming?

Death

Most Tragic Death: Which death brought the most tears to your eyes?

Most Violent Death: Which death do you think brought out the most gore/pain/blood/guts/etc.

Most Disturbing Death: Which death scarred/traumatized/made you want to puke the most?

Most Unexpected Death: Which death struck you the most as totally coming out of the blue?

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: There are a million ways to skin a cat, and occasionally, you'll get a method that is just...totally...out there. Which one do you think fits the bill?

Most Humourous Death: If you find such a morbid matter so amusing.

Predictions and preferences

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be?

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest?

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? (It ain't over till it's over, make those plans, write those threads!)

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change?

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4?

What do you like the most about V4?

What do you think could have been better about V4?

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR?

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same?

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story?

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same?

How do you feel about v5?

Code View (for ease of copy/pasting):

Code: Select all

[big][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/big]

[b]Handler Name:[/b]

[b]Your Trademark Character:[/b]

[b]Current Status of Trademark Character: [/b]

[b]Favourite Character: [/b]

[b]Favourite Weapon:[/b]

[b]Favourite Scene:[/b]

[b]Favourite Death:[/b]

[b]Favourite Quote:[/b]

[b]Favourite Thread:[/b]

[b]Favourite Post:[/b]

[b]Favourite Location:[/b]

[big][u][b]The Plastic Hammer Awards[/b][/u][/big]

[b]Most Evolutionary Character: [/b]Which character has come the farthest in terms of inner change and development over the course of the game?

[b]Most Revolutionary Character: [/b]Character whom you think has drastically changed the course of the game at any point.

[b]Most Unorthodox/Original Character:[/b] Any character that strikes you as highly original or out of the ordinary.

[b]Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: [/b]A character who you feel that you can imagine existing in real life.

[b]Most Heroic Character: [/b] Who has been most heroic thus far?

[b]Most Villianous Character: [/b] Who's looking like the biggest villain?

[b]Most Tragic Character: [/b]A character who's actions, past, or circumstances can be considered tragic and unfortunate.

[b]Most Humourous Character: [/b]Which character is tickling your funny bone?

[b]Most-likely Winner :[/b] Which character of our characters, in your humble opinion, is the MOST likely to win?

[b]Most Epic Character: [/b]You know...the kind of character who has the special quality of being just plain 'awesome'. Breathes awesome, eats awesome, sleeps awesome, kills his enemies awesome, that kinda thing.

[big][u][b]Characterization[/b][/u][/big]

[b]Which character do you relate to the most?[/b]

[b]Which character do you feel the most for?[/b]

[b]Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best?[/b]

[b]Which character do you think had it the worst?[/b]

[b]Which character would you be willing to kill yourself?[/b]

[b]Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF?[/b]

[b]Which character do you think has/had it coming?[/b]

[b]Which character do you think should NOT have died? [/b]

[big][u][b]Drama[/b][/u][/big]

[b]Most Emotionally Moving Scene: [/b] Has anything brought a tear to your eyes? 

[b]Most Disturbing/Gory Scene:[/b] ...Or your stomach?

[b]Most Pivotal Scene/Event:[/b]Which scene do you think is going to play a huge role in changing the course of the game, further down the line?

[b]Most Humourous Scene: [/b]Which scene served as the best comic relief?

[b]Most Action-packed Scene: [/b]Which scene had the most action going on?

[b]Most Emotionally Moving Scene: [/b]Which scene induced some kind of emotion in you the most effectively?

[b]Most Drama-filled Scene: [/b]Which scene had you on the edge of your seat in the way of conflict, suspense, and drama?

[b]Most Unexpected Scene: [/b] Was there anything that you just did NOT see coming?

[u][b]Death [/b][/u]

[b]Most Tragic Death: [/b]Which death brought the most tears to your eyes?

[b]Most Violent Death: [/b]Which death do you think brought out the most gore/pain/blood/guts/etc.

[b]Most Disturbing Death: [/b]Which death scarred/traumatized/made you want to puke the most?

[b]Most Unexpected Death: [/b]Which death struck you the most as totally coming out of the blue?

[b]Most Original/Unorthodox Death:[/b] There are a million ways to skin a cat, and occasionally, you'll get a method that is just...totally...out there. Which one do you think fits the bill?

[b]Most Humourous Death:[/b] If you find such a morbid matter so amusing.

[big][u][b] Predictions and preferences [/b][/u][/big]

[b]Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be?[/b]

[b]Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest?[/b]

[b]Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't?[/b] (It ain't over till it's over, make those plans, write those threads!)

[b]If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change?[/b]

[big][u][b]Your thoughts on SOTF v4[/b] [/u][/big]

[b]How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4?[/b]

[b]What do you like the most about V4?[/b]

[b]What do you think could have been better about V4?[/b]

[b]How would you compare SOTF to the original BR?[/b]

[b]Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same?[/b]

[b]What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story?[/b]

[b]Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same?[/b]

[b]How do you feel about v5? [/b]

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

March 11th, 2011, 8:55 am #2

The Basics

Handler Name: MK "The Great One" Kilmarnock

Your Trademark Character: Brook and Ivan

Current Status of Trademark Character: Brook's... seen better days and is pretty much as far off the deep end as you can get. Ivan is cuddling Tabi.

Favourite Character: Tabi Gweneth

Favourite Weapon: Can of Moxie

Favourite Scene: Waaaay too fucking hard to call. Here's a few: Clio's death, parts of Bloodgarden, Aislyn's death, Jimmy's killing of JJ (probably the only time he's made me unsettled), Richard Han's death...

Favourite Death: Colin Falcone

Favourite Quote: "You win this time gravityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."

Favourite Thread: Flowerhead

Favourite Post: Tiffany's death.

Favourite Location: Coastal Woods. Had two significant threads there.

Most Evolutionary Character: Hooooo boy, most evolutionary... I'm going to pass this one off to Tabi. Certain students have change quiiiite a bit between days 1 and 7, for better or for worse. Tabi's gotten so strong, though, and her development is entirely why her character is worth a good long read.

Most Revolutionary Character: It's a tie between Ethan and Liz, and we all know why.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Kris Hartmann brings a special brand of insanity to the table that I've tried to capture, and repeatedly failed. I'm just too much of the violent sort.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: You know what? I think I'll give this to Aislyn, because her hopes, as far-fetched as they might have been, were what many of us would likely hold on to. She could sometimes be unreasonable and irrational, under a great deal of stress... but she could still function.

Most Heroic Character: There are plenty of characters who are purely good (Dutchy, Felicia, Nathan), though they haven't really done much in the way of heroics. Oddly enough, I'm going to pass this one to Imraan. The guy's taken it upon himself to go after killers and, while rather misguided, he's outright trying to be a vigilante of sorts.

Most Villianous Character: Maxwell's basically what we're looking at, here.

Most Tragic Character: Dutchy, Aislyn and Tabi can duke it out over this one.

Most Humourous Character: Some of Hayley's light-hearted moments can have a disturbing amount of dark humor in them.

Most-likely Winner : Too close to call this one for now. For gits and shiggles, though, let's say... Aaron Hughes.

Most Epic Character: I hate this question. Everybody hates this question. Why is this question even here? I'll give it to Jimmy for that ridiculous Moxie kill because, polarizing or not, I had the time of my life reading it.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Warren Brown. I'll be THAT guy.

Which character do you feel the most for? Tabi. ... What? I told you she'd be showing up a lot.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Maxwell has, so far, played the game better than anybody if we're going by score.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Y'know, I hate voting for myself sometimes, but Felicia's been getting crap after shovelfuls of crap thrown at her.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Liam Brooks and Jason Harris. I'll kill them both.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? *Throws a dart*

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Clio got what was coming to her, and there's probably not a single person here that doesn't agree with that. That was one poetic death.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? I dunno... hard to pick just one... but I'd have to say Colin.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Paige Strand, Colin Falcone, and Tony Russo all had very sad deaths.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: I'm really starting to wig myself out with Brook, but the most implicitly disturbing scenes all involve going into the warped, destroyed mind that is Kris Hartmann.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: There iiiiis... a hoooouse... in New Orleans...

Most Humourous Scene: -yyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYY *splat*

Most Action-packed Scene: The Gully. And it's not even done.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Greg and I seem to really write a lot of these, and Tabi is hogging up a great portion of my list. Second place is definitely Colin's death, though.

Most Drama-filled Scene: Kimberly and Liz's little meeting.

Most Unexpected Scene: Reika Ishida's death.

Death

Most Tragic Death: Damn it, I've already answered this! Aislyn/Colin/Tony

Most Violent Death: Phillip Ward, Colin Falcone...

Most Disturbing Death: When Vivien is dead, it's going to be this, hands down. Otherwise, JJ Sturn's, actually.

Most Unexpected Death: Reika, as aforementioned.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Death by Moxie. The end.

Most Humourous Death: ... I can't do it again, Richard Han's already as flat as a pancake. But yeah, him.

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be? Kenny the Bear, Danya, and two hand puppets (you can tell I'm getting tired).

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? The other Flowerheads, Tabi Gweneth, Kimberly Nguyen

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? I'm kinda itching to interact with Rosa, here. Oooh, gotta line up Quincy Jones some time, too.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? I'd punch a few babies in the dome and make Craig's death a little faster.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? Veeeery much so.

What do you like the most about V4? My writing grows more powerful by the minute. Soon nobody will be left to stop me.

What do you think could have been better about V4? Eh... getting the deadlines and stuff in order, but we're really working on it and it'll be all set by v5.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? Favorably. Mucho.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? More.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? Ish fantastico.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? I hope more, but that's a high bar.

How do you feel about v5? How do you feel about being eaten? Rom nom nom nom nom.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Brackie
Winner

March 11th, 2011, 9:28 am #3

The Basics

Handler Name: Inky

Your Trademark Character: Brendan Wallace + Aston Bennett

Current Status of Trademark Character: Freaking out in Peripeteia/ Watching a fight unfold in Feral Intelligence

Favourite Character: Garry Villette.

Favourite Weapon: Once again, I'm a sucker for a Double-Headed Meteor Hammer. I haven't seen it been used yet, but I love it to bits anyway. Like I said in the last v3 Plastic Hammers, I'm a humungous Kill Bill fan.

Favourite Scene: The standoff in Meet Again.

Favourite Death: I'll be a noob here and tie my vote. Duncan McMahon and Simon Fletcher were the only ones to make me cry.

Favourite Quote: "I think I also spilled something on myself on the bus. After all, someone as amazingly glorious and radiant as me would never wet himself! No, sir! Especially since I piss molten fucking gold and it would burn a hole right through my expensive trousers!"

Favourite Thread: D-Day.

Favourite Post: Rena's breakdown in It Knows Nothing of Whim

Favourite Location: I'll choose the Infirmary. Cool place. Lotsa bodies.

Most Evolutionary Character: Which character has come the farthest in terms of inner change and development over the course of the game?

Hmm. This is hard, cause a lot of the characters have evolved in different ways. For me, it'd have to be Maria Graham. Compare her first post to her most recent scene, and you see a girl who's been through soooo much stuff it's not funny.

Most Revolutionary Character: Character whom you think has drastically changed the course of the game at any point.

Well, I obviously can't choose favourites on this one. Liz Polanski and Ethan Kent, with each of their little plots.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Any character that strikes you as highly original or out of the ordinary.

Honestly, I haven't seen anyone take advantage of the island as much as Jeremy Franco has, or at least try to. He really stands out among the masses as quite the unique individual. Plus, Sword Cane. That is all.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: A character who you feel that you can imagine existing in real life.

Raymond Dawson reaches out to me as terribly realistic, I could honestly see someone like him doing exactly what he's doing in this situation. Yeah, general statements ftw, but I still think Ray's a tad more realistic than most.

Most Heroic Character: Who has been most heroic thus far?

Now this is tough. I have to go with Ethan Kent though. The dude's basically orchestrated an escape attempt from beyond the grave.

Most Villianous Character: Who's looking like the biggest villain?

Well, Maxwell Lombardi obviously. I don't like him as much as I used to, and I think he's becoming a trite cliched, but dammit if he doesn't get results.

Most Tragic Character: A character who's actions, past, or circumstances can be considered tragic and unfortunate.

Anna Chase is not having a fun time, that's for sure. She's had her boyfriend (well, ex), best friend, and most of the friends she's made die, she's been used, abused, and had her possessions robbed, she's still trying to find the only friend she has left on the island, and has been held hostage and been in conflict so many times it's not funny D:

Most Humourous Character: Which character is tickling your funny bone?

Milo Taylor. Was there really any contest?

Most-likely Winner : Which character of our characters, in your humble opinion, is the MOST likely to win?

Woah, big question. Based on weaponry, current condition, and all that jazz, I'd say Hayley Kelly, who's really playing the game right so far.

Most Epic Character: You know...the kind of character who has the special quality of being just plain 'awesome'. Breathes awesome, eats awesome, sleeps awesome, kills his enemies awesome, that kinda thing.

What? Uh...I dunno, are there really any characters that are quite that awesome this time around? I'll have to pass, I might fill this in later.

Characterization

As minor a character as he was, I, surprisingly enough, had a lot in common with Robert Lerger.

Oh god, biased answer agogo! Anna Chase, she's never going to find Brendan

Hmm, Maxwell Lombardi has really ploughed through the competition, so he has to be doing something right, doesn't he? Other than him, I'd probably say Hayley Kelly, cause she's just popping away bitches left right and centre.

Oh man, imagine being Tabi Gweneth.

Oh, I wanna slit Julian Avery's throat. More due to personal reason than due to his on-island actions.

*shoots everyone on the island except Brendan*

...fine, Dutchy.

Ah, Clio, you really should have kept your eyes on the prize~

This is more due to me wanting to do a scene with her, but I really wanted Jamie Li to go a lot further.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Has anything brought a tear to your eyes?

Again, I mention Duncan McMahon and Simon Fletcher's deaths. No Crying Allowed and Measure Once, Cut Twice were wonderfully done scenes.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: ...Or your stomach?

Bloodgarden.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event:Which scene do you think is going to play a huge role in changing the course of the game, further down the line?

And it's caaaaaaalled the riiiiising sun~

Most Humourous Scene: Which scene served as the best comic relief?

The Moon Is Laughing At You went from a little bit of drama, to hilarity, back to drama, then back to hilarity again. Loved it.

Most Action-packed Scene: Which scene had the most action going on?

*toots own horn* The Gully.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Which scene induced some kind of emotion in you the most effectively?

It Knows Nothing Of Whim was a really effective scene, both before and after R.J. left. Mainly the inner conflict between Rena and Raine got me good. I nominated them for Character of the Month a while back because of that.

Most Drama-filled Scene: Which scene had you on the edge of your seat in the way of conflict, suspense, and drama?

Fatal Fury remains one of my favourite scenes, just the way it was written and set up. It could not have been done better.

Most Unexpected Scene: Was there anything that you just did NOT see coming?

I didn't see Faraday's Cages coming with a radar glued onto my head.

Death

Once again, Duncan McMahon and Simon Fletcher, stop asking me this question >: (

Most Violent Death: Which death do you think brought out the most gore/pain/blood/guts/etc.

Francine Barbequeau.

Most Disturbing Death: Which death scarred/traumatized/made you want to puke the most?

Oh geez, I had to take a breather after seeing Brock Mason's death

Most Unexpected Death: Which death struck you the most as totally coming out of the blue?

Alex Rasputin suddenly dying struck me as totally out of the blue.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: There are a million ways to skin a cat, and occasionally, you'll get a method that is just...totally...out there. Which one do you think fits the bill?

Uh, let's see.

...Sarah Atwell killing Brock Mason really really irked me hard. I mean, that was just cruel.

Most Humourous Death: If you find such a morbid matter so amusing.

Richard Han, full stop. Geno won BDA for a reason, y'know.

1. Hayley Kelly
2. Garry Villette
3. Maria Graham
4. Nick LeMonde (this one I can't explain, I just have a feeling)

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest?

Ivan/Tabi, Maria Graham, Andrea Raymer, Garry Villette, Aileen Borden, really I read everyone in v4 so I'm just prioritising the ones I read twice.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? (It ain't over till it's over, make those plans, write those threads!)

Oh GOD, SO MANY: Jamie Li, Nik Kronwall, Jimmy Brennan, JJ Sturn, Maria Graham (with a different character), Timothy Skula, etc etc, I'll complete this later.

Like I said last time, everything happens for a reason, I have no right to change what's already happened.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

Words cannot describe my love.

Realism stamped in, and no obvious psychos in pre-game this time around.

People need to post faster.

Better, more interesting, less Mary Sues, and a lot more sad scenes and drama.

V4 is one of the best versions yet, way better than the first ones, though it may have to do some catching up to v3.

They manage to keep it fresh and interesting, with plenty of new plot points to keep readers and such interested.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same?

No way to tell, really. It'll happen how it happens.

Can't wait.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Fanatic
Player

March 11th, 2011, 12:19 pm #4

The Basics

Handler Name:Fanatic

Your Trademark Character:Jason Harris

Current Status of Trademark Character: About to meet up with his Buddy’s for act 2

Favourite Character: Jeremy Franco – great characterisation and a unique, in character concept.

Favourite Weapon:Tree Branch. Tree branch is the new rock guys

Favourite Scene: This scene is about a hat Two of the best writers in v4 combine to make an action packed thread full of humour, tension and all round a great scene.

Favourite Death:Everett TaylorI love KV’s writing and Everett’s death struck me as fantastic with Simon Fletcher's coming in a VERY close second.

Favourite Quote: “I'M GOING TO DIE. I'M GOING TO DIE. PHILLIP WARD IS GOING TO FIND ME AND FUCK ME IN THE ASS.”- Jimmy Brennan in Woods of Paranoia

Favourite Thread: It’s Everything’s Nature to Fall Yes I’m in it, but seriously turning point for so many characters and the writing level is high.

Favourite Post: Jeremy Franco tries to trade with Jimmy with added bread in The Only Way Is Up

Favourite Location:The Swamp. Shit gets real there all too often.

Most Evolutionary Character: Charmander. Probably Aaron Hughes. He’s got a ways to go yet though. He’s going to get real evil soon I suspect. It’s the curse of DM’s though.

Most Revolutionary Character:In the grand scheme of things it has to be Liz Polanski, but in terms of personal I would say Leila Langford. If she didn’t tag along with the Flowerheads Brook wouldn’t of lost his gun they wouldn’t of split up, Tiffany wouldn’t of died and Brook wouldn’t of gone off the deep end. Seriously the repercussions are huge.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Maria Graham, bit of a nutter. Also she kills people with flare guns and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: Maf Tuigumala. Seriously.

Most Heroic Character: Peter Siu. Read everything. The guy is whiteknighting all over the house. He may be quiet and fall in to the background some times but Peter is without a doubt the most “Heroic” character.

Most Villianous Character: Previously I would of liked to say my own Sarah Atwell or possibly even Maxwell, but Liam Brooks’ busted out so I’m going with him.

Most Tragic Character: Liam Brook, he finally found his unrequited love and she dies at the hands of his best friend just as he realises she never loved him.

Most Humourous Character: Jimmy Brennan and Jeremy Franco, go, read. Laugh.

Most-likely Winner: Story wise? I would say Nathan Choultard is going to pull it off, I fancy Jennifer Perez and Rosa will go far too.

Most Epic Character: Reika... I mean Reiko Ishida. She all stabby stabby.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most?Uh Jason Harris? If I had to pick someone else I would go with Nathan Choultard.

Which character do you feel the most for?Nick Reid. Despite his best intentions everything he touches turns to shit. He hasn’t made any really intentional bad choices, it’s just been fate fucking with him.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best?Nick LeMonde. He’s got a group and wipes out any threat. Being pretty smart.

Which character do you think had it the worst?Maria Graham, she’s been in more fights than an underprivileged urban youth raised inside an illegal fight club. Charlotte Cave didn’t do so well either with her eyes clawed and then impaled.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself?Leila Langford, that bitch. Janet Claymont, Maxwell Lombardi, Clio Gabriella.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF?Nathan Choultard

Which character do you think has/had it coming?Maxwell Lombardi, his kill count is way too high, someone going to want to take him out.

Which character do you think should NOT have died?Tom Guthrie. He might of been unpopular but he got killed trying to defend himself and then killed because someone (not mentioning any names NICK) read the situation wrongly.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Ben watches as Paige dies in his arms in Conquistador

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: Sarah Atwell kills Eve while filming it in Prime Time of Your Life

Most Pivotal Scene/Event:People riding bicycles in The House of the Rising Sun

Most Humourous Scene: Jeremy Franco tries to buy Jimmy’s weapon with bread in The Only Way Is Up

Most Action-packed Scene: Take Back The Fear because Shit Goes sideways

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: It’s Everything’s Nature to Fall poor Brooksy.

Most Drama-filled Scene: Filling Prescriptions Someone was going to die and with so many characters the tension was played out well.

Most Unexpected Scene: Jimmy Brennan X Rosa? Doesn't Matter, I had Sex

Death

Most Violent Death: Ivan beats Keith to death for no good reason in Still in the Dark

Most Disturbing Death:Maria Graham burns Francine with a flaregun and watches as she slowly burns to death in Woods of Paranoia

Most Unexpected Death: Chris Davidson. Gambit killing a second character so damn fast surprised me.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Well Megan was mauled by a bear... Unfortunately I think I was involved in the two strangest deaths (Moxie / Rigged Rifle) but I would have to go with Hilary Strand’s assisted suicide in White to Grey

Most Humourous Death: Going to have to go with the herd here. Richard Han (see inky / MK posts for link). The ending was just... perfect.

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be?Nathan Choultard, Aaron Hughes, Tabi Gweneth, Julian Avery.

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest?The Flowerheads: Nathan, Brook, Liam. Maxwell, Jimmy Brennan, Sarah Xu, Alice Boucher, Liz, Jeremy Franco, Leila Langford, Aaron Hughes, Jennifer Perez, Ivan and Tabi, Zach Jamis. I read everything though so the list goes on...

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't?Dustin Royal, Omar, the Kronwells, Cassidy Wakemore.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change?Teo and Nick letting Clio go. So much blood could of be avoided. Well actually not really but meh.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4?I’m loving it so far, great interactions and it’s interesting to cross post – it’s different since you have to not have micro interactions.

What do you like the most about V4?realism and the collaborative feel.

What do you think could have been better about V4?There was a huge cohort, although that's great maybe we could get down to 2 chars max per handler

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR?It’s very different of course SotF is multi-writer and BR was one. I like SotF more purely because it gives a chance for many different characters to come to the spotlight

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same?First time around.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story?It’s quite interesting, I feel like there needs to be a big shakeup soon with Danya, 4 seasons and he’s escaped notice from the government. There are only so many times you can avoid detection once people are on to you.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same?It’ll be more polished.

How do you feel about v5? Looking forward to it, but a bit anxious as there will probably be even more registrations!
Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
[+] Spoiler
The Lost...
B046 Jason Harris - "Hey mates, you guys ready to do this?" >>> "Listen mate, we gotta group up, play smart" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - END

...and the Damned
B091 Phillip Ward - "If I play badly I'll pick a fight in the third, just to get into a fight" >>> "You're not on the team, you're dead." 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - DECEASED
G037 Sarah Atwell - "Any message for the class of 2009?" >>> "I wanted to be behind the camera" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - DECEASED
B053 Teo Weinstock - "Yay for Teo! I've got this." >>> "Life is a competition, one I'm going to win" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - DECEASED

Stark
Leader

March 11th, 2011, 3:23 pm #5

The Basics

Handler Name: Stark

Your Trademark Character: R.J. Lowe

Current Status of Trademark Character: Losing his shit on Kris in Feral Intelligence.

Favourite Character: Ooooh, this is tough, but I gotta go with Ivan Kuznetsov by the narrowest of margins.

Favourite Weapon: Make mine Moxie~

Favourite Scene: Ethan's last stand in House of the Rising Sun

Favourite Death: David Anderson, entirely on principle, because nothing is more badass than killing a man with a headbutt.

Favourite Quote: "CRAIG HOYLE WILL RAPE YOU AND WEAR YOUR SKIN AS A COAT!"

Favourite Thread: The Moon is Laughing at You

Favourite Post: snap

Favourite Location: Gotta love a good mansion, no lie.

Most Evolutionary Character: Tabi, for all the reasons MK mentioned, but Mary-Ann Warren deserves special mention, not just for being, essentially, the Tabi to R.J.'s Ivan, but because there's a lot in store for her that I'm excited to see.

Most Revolutionary Character: Ethan Kent. Full stop.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: ~*~PANDORA BLACK~*~ wins in terms of sheer unorthodoxy, but Maria Graham gets the nod for entertainment value.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: What, besides my self insert? Well... honestly, V4's been fantastic about this, so it's hard to say, buuuut... gonna go with Simon Fletcher.

Most Heroic Character: I don't think anyone has been terribly heroic in V4. Everyone's been either too self-concerned, too cowardly, or both. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing; that's just how high school students are.

Most Villianous Character: Everyone's gonna go with Maxwell for this, and y'know what? I'm gonna go against the grain. Why? Because a willingness to kill everyone on the island by shooting out cameras, without a shred of consideration for the consequences, without even looking any of them in the eye, all for no reason but to be a dick to Danya, takes a combination of cowardice and callousness that, when you stop to think about it, even Maxwell can't measure up to. A minor one considering her impending fate, but Liz Polanski is a villain from any perspective.

Most Tragic Character: J.J. Sturn, I think, really wanted to turn his life around, and deserved a chance to do so that he might not have gotten even if it weren't for V4 cutting his life short.

Most Humourous Character: This is one of those that changes from day to day. Earlier, I might've said Jimmy Brennan or Jeremy Franco, then there's some of Maria Graham's less lucid moments, and after that you've got Richard Han toward the end...

Most-likely Winner: It's in the hands of the Random Number God, really, but if it weren't, Maxwell would have the Vegas odds by the balls right now. He's more machine now than man.

Most Epic Character: No.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Obvious answer: R.J. Slightly less obvious answer: Jennifer Perez.

Which character do you feel the most for? Jacob Charles, oddly enough.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Love him or hate him, Maxwell Lombardi is to SotF what Ty Cobb was to baseball. For those of you not familiar with the sport, Ty Cobb is considered one of the greatest hitters, and one of the most massive pricks, that ever lived. He set the (then-)record for career stolen bases by sharpening his cleats, and once beat up a spectator with no hands. That is, the spectator didn't have any hands. That's how Maxwell Lombardi rolls.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Poor, poor Eve Walker-Luther.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? If I knew Maxwell or Jeremy Franco in real life, I would have relieved them of a few teeth long ago.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? Mary-Ann, and I've got confidence that Rugga can take her a long way.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Again, love him or hate him, but the beauty of Maxwell being such an insufferable prick/unstoppable killing machine is that when he finally bites it, no matter where you stand (I, personally, enjoy reading him), you WILL be satisfied at watching him bite it, and it's guaranteed to end climactically.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Eve is the only character, bar Mary-Ann, whose winning I would actually feel good about, and I personally thought she was Drop's strongest character.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Colin Falcone and Augustus McDougal's deaths are the only ones that made me tear up, like, at all.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: THE GARDENING

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy...

Most Humourous Scene: The thread-hopping death of Richard Han. Jimmy's infamous Craig Hoyle Speech comes in a VERY close second by virtue of having me laughing hard enough to literally injure myself the first time I read it.

Most Action-packed Scene: Shit's gettin' real down in The Gully.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: ...You asked me this.

Most Drama-filled Scene: It's kind of forgotten because of how long it's been since then, and the fact that Kimberly lived through it, but at the time, D-Day just had you on the edge of your seat the whole way through.

Most Unexpected Scene: Faraday's Cages. Whatever you think of it, good or bad, if you expected it, you were involved in it.

Death

Most Tragic Death: As above, basically. Colin in particular, though.

Most Violent Death: The two I think I'd pick for this, I was involved in. Not as a point of pride, as there've certainly been better, but R.J. vs. Rekka in the tunnels and Charlotte Cave and Jaclyn Krusche's mutual kill were as brutal as anything in V4.

Most Disturbing Death: Eve Walker-Luther's, less for the death itself and more for Sarah Atwell at her creepiest.

Most Unexpected Death: Holly heroing Vivien for R.J. caught me completely out of left field, so while it hasn't necessarily happened yet, it definitely was a surprise from a more meta standpoint.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Let us reiterate: Jimmy Brennan weaponized Moxie.

Most Humourous Death: GRAVITYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be? Timothy Sillery, Alexia Morgan, Bubba Dover, and Monty Pondsworth.

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? Maria Graham, Tavan Gwenetsov, Rannaliese, Mary-Ann Warren

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? Oh, so many. Some, I talked about with the handlers, but ultimately nothing ever surfaced, like Vivien, Ivan, Maxwell, and Reiko. Ivan in particular kinda stings, since they were in a thread together and everything, but creeping inactivity forced me to steer the ship elsewhere before they ever interacted directly.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? I would've liked Charlotte to have lasted longer than she did. She fell flatter than I'd hoped, and looking back, I feel like I could've fleshed her out a lot more.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? It's the best version of SotF I've ever participated in!

What do you like the most about V4? As Inky pointed out, the increased emphasis on realism has done a lot to benefit the game.

What do you think could have been better about V4? I'd like to have seen things move at a steadier, more consistent pace, with maybe a little more organization going on to cut down on the clusterfuck threads.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? I wouldn't. It's like comparing apples and jerboas.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? Looking back, it's kind of remarkable how much better SotF has gotten with each version, and V4 is hardly an exception.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? Love it.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? More, if the pattern keeps up, but we'll know when we get there.

How do you feel about v5? Again, that's not gonna be anything to worry about for a while. Still, I've got plans, and I've talked to a couple people already about organizing stuff for when the time comes, so I've got high hopes.
<Mimi>: You are much nicer than I thought you'd be!
<Stark>: Shut up, fatty.

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

March 12th, 2011, 12:43 am #6

The Basics

Handler Name: Ruggahissy

Your Trademark Character: Who knows. But I guess since she’s my insert, Isabel Guerra.

Current Status of Trademark Character: Er, she’s fine I guess. Hanging out.

Favourite Character: I honestly couldn’t say. It’s a lame answer, I know.

Favourite Weapon: Tree branch : )

Favourite Scene: R.J. Lowe and Mary-Ann Warren in Cries of the Voiceless (back when it was Ella with Mary-Ann)

Favourite Death: Simon Fletcher. So much.

Favourite Quote: “Boom” – Jimmy Brennan

Favourite Thread: We Are the Sleepyheads. Fantastic job, girls.

Favourite Post: Everett Taylor’s death. I still remember him doing his homework, sitting in the rain, lending his jacket.

Favourite Location: I can’t seem to escape the Hall of Mirrors

Most Evolutionary Character: Liam Brook. He’s nothing like how he started.

Most Revolutionary Character: >_> Guess Liz Polanski changed the game the most. Nothing left to say here.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: I think Maria Graham. She’s a little weirdo but I love her.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: Jessica Pentangeli. Shy, quiet, afraid, but still has her head on her shoulders and cute as a button. I think I’d know a Jessica in real life.

Most Heroic Character: No clue.

Most Villianous Character: The BIGGEST villain would be Maxwell. My favorite one though is Aaron Hughes, you crafty bastard.

Most Tragic Character: I feel like Eve Walker-Luther had it rough. Especially with her little girl and boyfriend back home watching her get killed. Even if she’s only a baby. Danya was ice cold in her kill announcement.

Most Humourous Character: I laugh so hard at Jimmy Brennan

Most-likely Winner : Gosh. I guess maybe Bounce. She knows all the tricks it takes to win.

Most Epic Character: JIMMY FUCKING BRENNAN

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Alice Blake. I totally understand how she feels and why she does the things she does. And man it breaks my heart when she ignores Victoria’s name.

Which character do you feel the most for? Sierra Manning. Cute, sad, adorable little thing who just wants to go home and see her family again. You can’t not feel for her.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Aaron Hughes, no doubt.

Which character do you think had it the worst? DOMINIC STRATFORD . My god. That poor boy. He got his stuff stolen and beat up by Phil, hallucinated his sister, went bonkers and died a gruesome death.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Tie between Liam Brook and Sarah Atwell.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? Ummmm Hayley Kelly.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Maxwell Lombardi definitely. Liz too.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? I wish Feo Eleri Smith hadn’t died : (

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: I think Leila Langford and Hilary Strand in White to Gray was just gorgeous.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: Uhg, Colin Falcone’s death.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: I guess I’d have to say Enter the Death Squad

Most Humourous Scene: Dustin and Maria in The Moon is Laughing at You XD

Most Action-packed Scene: Take Back the Fear. There's like, 4 dead bodies in that one thread by the time we get to the end.

Most Drama-filled Scene: Acacia Salinger euthanizes Roman Jackson. Oh it’s so sad and lovely. Go read it. It needs more love.

Most Unexpected Scene: I was floored when Andrea told Allen she loved him >_> I still sort of wonder if it was really true or just an attempt to distract him.

Death

Most Tragic Death: I cried so hard at Simon Fletcher’s death my self insert started crying in game XD.

Most Violent Death: Colin Flacone. It took everything plus the kitchen sink to kill him.

Most Disturbing Death: Brock Mason and the most heart wrenching game of “Never Have I Ever.”

Most Unexpected Death: Reika Ishida. I didn’t see that coming.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Ivan’s tree branch kill. Not only for the tree branch but for the rage behind it.

Most Humourous Death:
Can’t argue with GRAVITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1.Jason Harris
2.Alice Blake
3.Hayley Kelly
4.Aaron Hughes

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? I’m pretty bad about sticking with people but I catch up with the ones I like when I can.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? (It ain't over till it's over, make those plans, write those threads!) I’ve wanted to talk to Jimmy since pregame. Kimberly, Rachel Gettys, loads and loads. I need to interact with more people

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? Well, I don’t want to think about about what could have been.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4 Interesting. Not sure what to make of it yet.

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? I’m having fun. That’s all that counts.

What do you like the most about V4? Collaborative writing.

What do you think could have been better about V4? Maybe lower cap.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? Very different but there spirit is there.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? Well, I wasn’t in them so I don’t know if I could judge.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? I guess I’m sucked in.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? We’ll have to wait and see. I think as enjoyable.

How do you feel about v5? I’m nervous :S
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] Spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] Spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

March 12th, 2011, 1:45 am #7

The Basics

Handler Name: CaseyNuge

Your Trademark Character: Rena Peters

Current Status of Trademark Character: Very recently dead.

Favourite Character: Bluh, so many. Right now tied between Raymond Dawson, Annaliese Hansen and Kimberly Nguyen. Formerly Ethan Kent and Simon Fletcher.

Favourite Weapon: Gotta go with Moxie.

Favourite Scene: Ethan Kent disarming the cameras in House of the Rising Sun.

Favourite Death: Tied between Ethan Kent and Simon Fletcher.

Favourite Quote: "Always cheat. Always win."

Favourite Thread: House of the Rising Sun. I'm so predictable.

Favourite Post: That's a hard one, but Richard Han and Simon Fletcher's deaths spring to mind first.

Favourite Location: Anywhere that isn't the Tunnels.

Most Evolutionary Character: Liam Brook. Maybe not in a good way, but he sure is different.

Most Revolutionary Character: Liz Polanski/ Ethan Kent.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: It's a toss up here, but I'll go with Pandora Black. Because there's nothing quite like a crazy goth girl to brighten your day.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: R.J. Lowe. Because he is real.

Most Heroic Character: Heroic? I have no idea.

Most Villianous Character: I'm gonna go with Aaron Hughes, because he's just enough of a bastard to be really villianous, and not just over the top. Maxwell's the obvious one, though.

Most Tragic Character: There's too many, but I'm gonna go with Raine Schwarz. The girl just wanted to help her friends and be remembered, and all she got was abandoned, dragged around, and brutally killed.

Most Humourous Character: Oh lord. Overall, probably Jimmy Brennan or Pandora Black. Though that last one might not be intentional.

Most-likely Winner : I have no idea. Uh...Aaron Hughes or Rosa Fiametta, I guess. Just because.

Most Epic Character: JIMMY FUCKING BRENNAN.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Annaliese Hansen. She's eccentric, weird, and makes a ton of nerd references. Gotta love her.

Which character do you feel the most for? Raymond Dawson.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Maxwell Lombardi. He's a killing machine.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Eve-Walker Luther getting brutally tortured puts her at the top of this list.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Liam Brooks, Clio Gabriella, Sarah Atwell.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? Annaliese Hansen or Raymond Dawson.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Honestly, Liz Polanski. She got enough people killed to deserve it, and frankly most people who fuck with Danya have it coming too.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? That's really tough, but I guess I feel the worst about Courtney Bradley. I wanted her to last a bit longer.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Simon Fletcher's death, for sure.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: I'm usually great with gore, but Lelia Langford's arm breaking in Bloodgarden still sends shivers down my spine. One word was all it took.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: Faraday's Cages/ House of the Rising Sun.

Most Humourous Scene: ...Dave Morrison rapping. I will never stop laughing.

Most Action-packed Scene: The Gully/ Bloodgarden.

Most Drama-filled Scene: The meeting between Kimberly and Liz. In. Tense.

Most Unexpected Scene: The collar detonations caused by Liz Polanski.

Death

Most Tragic Death: Again, Simon Fletcher.

Most Violent Death: Colin Falcone.

Most Disturbing Death: Francine Moreau's always creeps me out.

Most Unexpected Death: Any of the deaths caused because of Liz.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Jimmy killing Phillip with a can of Moxie. Or the inconveniently placed dildo killing Janet Victoree-Ser.

Most Humourous Death: Hands down Richard Han.

1. Aaron Hughes
2. Maxwell Lombardi
3. Hayley Kelly
4. Raymond Dawson.

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? Raymond Dawson and Annelise Hansen. I plan on reading a lot more of Bounce.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? I have no regrets.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? Less inactive deaths. I hate seeing characters die like that.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? I loved it.

What do you like the most about V4? The writing was stellar, the characters were interesting, and everyone did a great job keeping things interesting.

What do you think could have been better about V4? Like I said, less inactive deaths. But there's really nothing anyone can do to change that.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? I would have to read the original BR first. Yeah, I'm a terrible person.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? I honestly think that the writing and the characters are a lot stronger this version then any of the past versions. So, more enjoyable.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? I like it. I wouldn't be here otherwise.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? Probably more enjoyable. Things usually only get better with time, right?

How do you feel about v5? I'm psyched for it.
It's hard to get ahead when half your friends are dead!
[+] Spoiler
G114-- Rena Peters- Weapon: Shillelagh-STATUS: DECEASED -Overdose on Adrenaline- I'm stronger.- (I'm sick of all my judges, so scared of what they'll find.)
Rena Peters- By Inky
[+] Spoiler

G056-- Alda Abbate- Weapon: Cat O' Nine Tails -- STATUS: ALIVE---The Usual Suspects--I think I'm starting to get that you and I don't owe these people anything. -- (But who needs love when there's Southern Comfort?)
G015--Janie Sinneave -Weapon: Travel Sized Game of Hungry Hungry Hippos --STATUS: ALIVE -- Not Like Any Previous Sleepovers--"This is real. This is real." -- (She doesn't have anything you want to steal. Well. Nothing you can touch.) (shirt reference)
B064 --Ian Valmont -- Weapon: Cherry Bombs x 12 --STATUS: ALIVE-- Everything Here is a Small Cap Investment--I can go it alone. -- (Baby in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior.)

Tagabasa
Leader

March 12th, 2011, 2:48 am #8

The Basics

Handler Name: Tagabasa

Your Trademark Character: Simon Fletcher, I suppose

Current Status of Trademark Character: Quite dead

Favourite Character: This one’s hard, but I guess I’m going to have to go with Zach Jamis. But there are tons of others up there. Isbael Guerra, R.J. Lowe, Jeremy Franco…

Favourite Weapon: Kiss of Death (lipstick gun)

Favourite Scene: Mizore and Zach’s coversation in The Moon is Laughing at You

Favourite Death: Ethan Kent’s death gambit

Favourite Quote: "CRAIG HOYLE IS GOING TO RAPE YOU AND WEAR YOUR SKIN AS A COAT!" Oh, Jimmy…

Favourite Thread: Fire on the Mountain, run boy run! Devil’s in the House of The Rising Sun!

Favourite Post: The first post in The Gully.

Favourite Location: The tunnels are a fun place.

Most Evolutionary Character: It’s between Tabi Gweneth and Maria Graham. Man, those two have changed a hell of a lot throughout the game.

Most Revolutionary Character: Liz and Ethan are both in for this, for obvious reasons.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Jeremy Franco. He’s a wonderful character, and is completely, ridiculously awesome. He tried to start a racket, bought a fedora, and tried to buy Jimmy’s weapon. That is all.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: Isabel Guerra and RJ Lowe are wonderful for this.

Most Heroic Character: Ethan Kent and his crazy-ass death gambit.

Most Villainous Character: Maxwell Lombardi has the stats and the psychotic mindset to do even more damage in the game.

Most Tragic Character: A tie between Eve Walker-Luther and Liz Polanski. Eve’s reason is obvious, but I probably have to explain Liz. She just wanted to go to college and have friends, and she got so damn close. Plus, her relationship with Mr. Kwong is wonderfully heartbreaking.

Most Humourous Character: Yes, Jimmy Brennan is great, but I have to give this to Jeremy Franco. He’s the kind of person I really shouldn’t like that much, but he’s just so damn charming.

Most-likely Winner : Ignoring the rolls, I can see Hayley Kelly coming out on top.

Most Epic Character: Once more, Jeremy Franco and his swooooooord-caaaaaaaane

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Gloria Benson for the (currently) living and Petruska Ivanova for the dead.

Which character do you feel the most for? I already mentioned Eve and Liz, but poor, poor Kris Hartman.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Aaron Hughes. Magnificent Bastard.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Maria Graham has no luck whatsoever.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? DANYA! Okay, and Maxwell Lombardi.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? A lot of ‘em. Dutchy, Zach Jamis, Mary-Ann Warren, R.J. Lowe, Peter Siu, Tabi Gweneth, Ivan K-okay, I’m going to stop now. (Also, this list does not include the guys you may escape. I’m rooting for them to succeed)

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Clio had it coming. She had it coming. She only had herself to bla-ame~

Which character do you think should NOT have died? Feo Smith. I wanted her to make the computer, led the group home, tell Ethan’s sisters how kick-ass they were, and have a good life. Also, I miss Rena Peters.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Ho boy. There are far, far, too many. But Ethan’s death post and Feo’s post right after it take the cake. The parts that got me were the last line in the letter and the “epitaph” Feo wrote.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: Bloodgarden. All of it.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: The one in Morse Code. That’s either going to make or break the Rising Sun Kids’ escape plan.

Most Humourous Scene: This Scene is About a Hat. And hilarity.

Most Action-packed Scene: The Gully. Ho boy, the Gully.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: …I totally answered that.

Most Drama-filled Scene: D-Day was crazy good.

Most Unexpected Scene: Faraday’s Cages. I had to do a double take on that one.

Death

Most Tragic Death: Well, I already mentioned Ethan and Feo a lot, so…yeah. Them. Also, Brock’s death made me cry to, so that gets a mention.

Most Violent Death: Quincy Jones killing Max Neill. Ouch.

Most Disturbing Death: Sarah Atwell’s death machine.

Most Unexpected Death: Reika Ishida. Did. Not. See. That. Coming.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Phillip Ward dying by Moxie.

Most Humourous Death: CURE YOU, GRAVITY! For killing Richard Han, I mean.

1. Ilario Fiametta
2. Zach Jamis
3. Hayley Kelly
4. Aaron Hughes

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? Zach Jamis, RJ Lowe, Mary-Ann Warren, Isabel Guerra and the Rising Sun kids, Dutchy, Jeremy Franco and the current Gully kids, Raymond Dawson, Ivan and Tabi…

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? EVERYONE. Okay, I wish I’d interacted more with Gloria Benson, Trevor Duncan, and Isabel Guerra outside of pregame. For the entirety of v4, Rena Peters, Sarah Xu, Raymond Dawson, Pandora Black, Dutchy, and Peter McCue.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? The army would have found the island and everyone would live and everything would be beautiful and nothing would hurt! In all honesty, though, I wouldn’t change a thing. Even Simon’s death coming earlier than I would have liked.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? I’m enjoying it~

What do you like the most about V4? The characters! There are too many people to root for.

What do you think could have been better about V4? A steady timeline would be cool, but also really impossible.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? Well, SotF has more detailed characters and less Mary/Marty Sues. So, uh, point to you guys.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? More.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? I like it. I don’t know how many more games it can last, though.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? More. I kind of picture it as a grand finale sort of thing. Not that I think the board’s going to die; it’ll just change a lot.

How do you feel about v5? Excited.
Version 4 Character:
Simon Fletcher (B104): Dead at The Sawmill

Version 5 Character:
Casey Malkovich (G037): Dead at The Farmhouse

[+] Spoiler
wrote:(13:22) Ruggahissy: Death rays that harness the power of friendship felt by a basketball team assembled at an alligator farm by a zombie eskimo and a pretentious prisoner of war
(13:23) Ruggahissy: The ultimate weapon
wrote:(23:51) wides: IT GON' GET SIG'D.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

March 12th, 2011, 2:57 am #9

The Basics

Handler Name: KillerVole

Your Trademark Character: That’s... really hard to say. In all honesty, it fluctuates day to day. I’m gonna force myself to take a stand here, though, and say Kimberly Nguyen, as she’s the one I’ve written the most for.

Current Status of Trademark Character: Coping with the fact that she stabbed to death the one person she’s met so far that she kinda liked and respected.

Favourite Character: Oh man. That’s really tough. In the end, though, I’m going to have to go with RJ Lowe. Honorable mention to Julian Avery, Mizore Soryu, Nick Reid, Zach Jamis, and a bunch more I’m sure I’m forgetting.

Favourite Weapon: The Hunga Munga.

Favourite Scene: Arghhh... so many. I’m gonna have to say, though, a real standout has been Logan and Daisuke confronting Kris, and Logan’s subsequent realization that he couldn’t bring himself to kill.

Favourite Death: There are so, so many good ones. In the end, though, my favorite has to be Aislyn McCreery, and not just ‘cause I was involved. Runner up is probably Craig Hoyle.

Favourite Quote: "You need a leader so you can all have that guy speak for you and make the decisions and then nobody gets freaked out! And I think I can be that guy because- hear me out here- you're all on the track team, right, which is awesome, and I'm on the baseball team so that means I can run really fucking fast too. So that makes us all brothers, okay? We're all brothers! Except since I'm on baseball team that also means I can hit things really fucking hard, so that means I'm like a notch above you- though we're still brothers and I'm not looking down on you, not one bit- so I think it's best that leadership role goes to me!" – Jeremy Franco

Favourite Thread:

Just one? Well... probably Flowerhead for bringing together a great team with solid writing from everyone.

Favourite Post: Ninjaed by Stark, but snap

Favourite Location: The Docks. Such an atmospheric setting.

Most Evolutionary Character:

Raidon Naoko. He’s gone from being someone afraid of blood and death to being a cold and logical killer to descending into psychopathy to emerging into a more calculating sort willing to put aside differences with his biggest enemy. Oh, and all with a love plot thrown in.

Most Revolutionary Character:

Liz and Ethan, like everyone else. Both of them have pulled some pretty incredible maneuvers to make things different.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character:

Mizore Soryu. Taking pacifism to the next level, while working with one of the top half dozens killers.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character:

Man... so many. Gotta give it to pre-flip out Brooks, though.

Most Heroic Character:

I dunno... not seeing too many heroes, and I like it that way. Probably Feo Eleri Smoth, though. It takes inspiration to start a plan like Ethan did. It takes real guts to carry it through like Feo did, though.

Most Villianous Character:

Well... there’s killing everyone, and then there’s villainy. I think the most villainous person right now is probably Julian Avery, given his veneer of justifications for his despicable actions.

Runner up goes to Ema Ryan. Hiding behind a murderer without the slightest hint of remorse at their actions while dodging blame and responsibility yourself? Basically just satisfying your own whims and desires without thought to those who get hurt or killed? Flat out agreeing to play and tagging along as someone runs from thread to thread popping strangers for no justifiable reason? Pretty villainous to me.

Most Tragic Character:

Anyone who collarsploded. Didn't even have a chance to see it coming.

Most Humourous Character:

Jeremy Franco, who also maanges to be darn serious when required.

Most-likely Winner :

Most likely? From an IC perspective, it’s too early to say, but someone quiet, unharmed, and decently equipped. From an OOC perspective... mathematical advantage falls to Josie Vernon, assuming she’s Chelsea’s flag.

Most Epic Character:

Kenny the bear. Who else has eaten the corpse of their defeated? (This version, that is)

Characterization

Man, there are no Lennys this game for me, so this is tough. In the end, though, I’ve got to say Nathan Choultard.

Tough... but, again, I think it’s gotta be Nathan. He’s not someone who wants to lead. He’s not that good at it. He just wants things to be okay, but now his friends have gone off and started murdering people.

Ema Ryan. All the advantages of being a psychopathic, bloodthirsty player, none of the direct danger. Second goes to Nick leMonde, for having a group and executing a wonderful ambush. In my opinion, anyone directly playing this early is an incredibly poor player, because all they’re doing is accumulating wounds and enemies. Hard to get far when everyone in the game will shoot you on sight.

Rena Peters. Almost everyone she met died. Then she was walking through the woods, just trying to bury her friends’ bodies, when she got shot out of nowhere. Then she completely lost herself to violence and rage, and died happy that she was no longer who she’d been her whole life as her shooter beat and stabbed her to death slowly. It doesn’t get much worse than that.

I don’t think I’d kill anyone outside of self defense, which means probably Maxwell or Hayley.

Well, my criteria have been listed in chat, but I’ll repeat, in order of importance (from “highest” to “I hardly care but it’d be kinda nice I guess”):

1. A well-written, good character.
2. Someone with a low kill count.
3. A girl.
4. Not an SI or RL insert.
5. Not a staff character.

That leaves, uh, a bunch, but I’m gonna say Melissa Li.

Hayley Kelly, easy. She’s got a truly sickening set of internal justifications. She’s pretty well immoral. Yet, for some reason, no one seems to notice that she’s a horrible person, despite the chain of random shootings.

Philip Ward. So much potential was lost with his death.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene:

Tough... a bunch have. I think, though, it’s pretty hard to top Aislyn realizing she won’t be making it home.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene:

Sarah Tan’s field surgery on Brendan gives me the creeps, as it is very well described and gory in a way not at all typical of SOTF. Disturbing... violent gore doesn’t disturb me much usually. It’s all about the psychology.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event:

Thus far? Collar removal.

Most Humourous Scene:

Jeremy on the mountain. All of it.

Most Action-packed Scene:

The infirmary thread. The one where everyone dies.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene:

Huh. This is here twice. Oops. Still Aislyn.

Most Drama-filled Scene:

Hmm... I’ll go ahead and say Bloodgarden between Leila’s arm breaking and her escape.

Most Unexpected Scene:

Remi pulls his collar. Dallas gets stung by a bee. Reika gets shot.

Death

Most Tragic Death:

Aislyn again.

Most Violent Death:

Hmm... I have a hard time remembering violence and gore. Gonna go ahead and say Jaclyn/Charlotte, though. Simultaneous impalement/face breaking’s gotta suck.

Most Disturbing Death:

Violence isn’t disturbing to me, at least comparatively. I’d give disturbing to Jackie Maxwell. Out of nowhere, she decides she wants to be killed, and requests it before being instantly obliged. Lots of psychological ickiness there.

Alternately, any collar death.

Most Unexpected Death:

Reika.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death:

No way can I give this to anyone but Richard Han.

Most Humourous Death:

Again, Richard Han. Brilliance all around.

Melissa Li, Julian Avery, Raidon Naoko, Ivan Kuznetsov. I don’t want to see any of our truly major killers in the finals. I would like to see Raidon and Julian finish their business when their truce inevitably breaks down, and I think it’d certainly be endgame worthy. This is, of course, desires.

Mathematically, assuming flags stand the best chance of making it, it’ll most likely be Josie Vernon, Isabel Guerra, Brendan Wallace, and Hayley Kelly.

Oh man, I read everything.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't?

Some of the dead ones. Most of the others I’ve got eventual plans/possibilities with. I’ve maybe expressed my desire for Aaron to share a thread with a power player someday, though.

Hoo boy. This is a biggie. I’d lower the character cap, and, by the same token, ask people not to register fodder characters. This would lead to smaller rolls, tighter focus, less Hero deals, and generally a tighter game with less extraneous stuff. Luckily, most of the fodder’s been burned through now.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

I’ve enjoyed it a ton. It’s an absolute blast to be a part of.

I like that we have such a diverse cast. I like that the writing quality is overall quite high. I like that we’re more realistic than past version but still have a sense of fun going on in most cases.

Lower cap, and, more than anything else, less inactivity. I hate inactive kills.

BR makes a better novel than SOTF would. SOTF makes a better story than BR.

Tough... from what I’ve seen, ‘bout the same as V2 and 3. V1 looks like it takes the cake, though. It’s clear everyone involved was having a blast pretty much the whole time.

Quality wise, I think we’re up there, but each version has so much diversity it’s impossible to say for sure.

I think it’s quite fun and interesting, and a real kick to be a part of.

With luck, more. We’ve learned a lot, especially about managing with this many characters at once. With luck, it will not have the road bumps we’ve encountered in V4 so far.

Bring it on! Just, like, not for a year or something, ‘kay?

Rocky
Contender

March 12th, 2011, 3:11 am #10

So I'm just filling this out quickly right now, I'll add links later.

The Basics

Handler Name: Rocky

Your Trademark Character: Reiko Ishida and Bridget Connolly

Current Status of Trademark Character: In Limbo/ up to no good

Favourite Character: I'm probably biased on this, but Sarah Xu

Favourite Weapon: I'm a sucker for the PSG-1

Favourite Scene: Brock Mason's death thread (I'll link hunt later)

Favourite Death: Richard Han, bar none.

Favourite Quote: "You win this time, Gravityyyyyyyyyyyy"

Favourite Thread: That I've been in, Thank You for Being a Friend. Other threads... I'm going to go with Break Up and Break Down for the first 3-4 pages

Favourite Post: Favourite post(s) that I was part of (it was really just one huge post split into parts) would be the ones from Sedation. Outside of that, the first post of House of the Rising Sun.

Favourite Location: Gotta go with the any of the beaches really.

Most Evolutionary Character: I'm going to have to go with Feo on this one. From start right up to her death, you can really see her changing from thread to thread.

Most Revolutionary Character: Ethan Kent

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Milo Taylor. Special mention to Raina Morales for what could have been if she hadn't died too early.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: Hmm... I want to say Sarah Xu on this one. So I will.

Most Heroic Character: Ethan Kent.

Most Villianous Character: I don't think there's really much of a contest on this one. Maxwell Lombardi for sure. Who I think will end up being villianous in the future, when Maxwell finally kicks it, I have a feeling Kimberly Nyugen(I hope I spelled that right) will end up being a big villian.

Most Tragic Character: Anna Chase, for reasons above.

Most Humourous Character: Richard Han, right up to and including his death.

Most-likely Winner : I'm going with either Kimberly Nyugen or Aaron Hughes.

Most Epic Character: Jimmy Brennan. 'nuff said.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? out of left field, Jimmy Robertson

Which character do you feel the most for? Anna Chase, by far.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? going by the numbers, I'd say Maxwell. However, overall I have to say so far, Alice Boucher. She allied herself with (at the time) one of the most notorious killers on the island, which let her more or less coast on Sarah's reputation, keeping herself alive and out of the announcements.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Eve, like everyone else said.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Maxwell. What a dick >:[

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? Sarah Xu. For villian victories, Hayley Kelley

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Liz Polanski and Maxwell.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? Raina Morales for "what could have been" potential, and Eve because she had so much going for her back home.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Tabi and Ivan from The Sound of Silence was a preally emotional scene

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: R.J curbstomping Rekka

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: House of the Rising Sun

Most Humourous Scene: I still giggle when I remember Jimmy Brennan pissed himself.

Most Action-packed Scene: The Gully

Most Drama-filled Scene: Kimberly and Liz collide.

Most Unexpected Scene: Liz disabling her collar

Death

Most Tragic Death: Eve again.

Most Violent Death: although it wasn't explicit in it's writing, a point blank sniper bullet is messy.

Most Disturbing Death: again, probably Brock's death. The minimalism did wonders to my overactive imagination

Most Unexpected Death: Remi Pierce. Did not expect that at all.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: For some reason Brock's death keeps coming up for me. Just something about the way that rifle was used makes me shiver.

Most Humourous Death: Richard Han.

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be? Aaron Hughes, Sarah Xu, Jimmy Brennan, Tabi Gweneth

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? Sarah Xu (not that hard, since I'm like, always with her), Tabi Gweneth, Dutchy, Maxwell, and others. I tend to click around on occasion,

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? I'd have loved to have something with Rena and Simon Fletcher. For people still around, RJ might be an interesting one, and possibly Hayley Kelley.

I wouldn't have killed off half my roster so early xD

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? I've had my ups and downs, but overall I'm enjoying writing in v4.

What do you like the most about V4? the quality of writing, and I'll be the one to say it, the size gives it a more epic feel.

What do you think could have been better about V4? Sometimes I feel it would be nice to know what all is going on with the overall story.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? Too different to compare

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? I would say v4 is the best version yet, and will no doubt get better down the line.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? It's enjoyable

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? I think we're just going to get better from here, so v5 should be more enjoyable.

How do you feel about v5? I'm not sure if I'm still going to be around for v5, but if I am it should be great.

March 12th, 2011, 5:17 am #11

The Basics

Handler Name: Greg The Anti-Viking

Your Trademark Character: Oh lord almighty, you expect me to say one. I can't, I'll just say my current living characters are Tabitha "Tabi Gweneth, Morgan Leftowitz, and Nathan Choultard

Current Status of Trademark Character: Tabi is kissing people, Morgan is carrying the corpse of the girl he loves to the boat, Nathan is currently blaming himself for causing Brook and Jason to murder.

Favourite Character: Ivan Kuznetsov

Favourite Weapon: Voodoo Doll

Favourite Scene: Colin Falcone's killing of Tony Russo

Favourite Death: Duncan McMahon

Favourite Quote: "You win this time gravitttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Favourite Thread: D-Day

Favourite Post: Ivan's murder of Keith Cristoph

Favourite Location: The Swamp can seriously be one of the most interesting places to do stuff, it hinders, it cleans, it dirties, it kills... I'm just waiting for the chase scene!

Most Evolutionary Character: Ivan Kuznetsov, think about it. The man is a cold, quiet individual, that back in Bayview could care less about any of his fellow students. Now, he has killed, regretted it and over this time, come to find at least one person that he cares about. More importantly, he has vowed to protect this character from all that the island has to offer. Time will tell if he cares for others too, but for now, this jump is worth the nomination.

Most Revolutionary Character: Ethan Kent, big ol' middle finger to Danya

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: I can see a Ray Dawson existing in the real world as well as a Leila Langford

Most Heroic Character: Ethan Kent

Most Villianous Character: Brook, yeah he's not the high killer, but god damn. Creapy as fuck he is!

Most Tragic Character: Maria Graham...poor girl...

Most Humourous Character: Jeremy Franco, the smooth-talker himself

Most-likely Winner : boy oh boy...well I guess it could be argued that if he keeps killing, Maxwell's chances keep rising...

Most Epic Character: I second the thoughts of Toben, Kenny the Bear, in fact he could be OP, he's that epic.

Characterization

Which character do you feel the most for? Maria Graham's life on the island has sucked...royally

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Aaron Hughes, man knows how to not die and keep a plan togeather

Which character do you think had it the worst? Duncan McMahon. Hi Maria! *bamdead* secondary mention goes to Jen Romita for similar reasons

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Mr.Lombardi, you're an asshole

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? I'll abstain, too many good ones to choose here.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Two come to mind. First has already died being Clio and people have already commented on the poeticness of it all. Secondly, Maxwell Lombardi, is a smug bastard and I eagerly await to see who shall do him in.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? JJ Sturn had so much potential to be a great late gamer, it's a real pity he couldn't last.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: No tears, but Colin Falcone's accidental mortal wounding and subsequent euthenization of Tony Russo is very sad.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: The torture of Leila Langford is so eerie to read

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: The Actions of Ethan Kent will have great reprocussions says this Anti-Viking

Most Humourous Scene: If you have not scene the awkwardness that is The Worst Bath Ever, I reccomend that you do!

Most Action-packed Scene: The Gully, shit's going down!

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Ivan's reaction to his killing of Keith Christoph, you totally feel the pain and realization of what he had done in that post. It's really quite frightening really.

Most Drama-filled Scene: Bloodgarden, particualrily the torture of Leila Langford

Most Unexpected Scene: Reika death

Death

Most Tragic Death: Jen Romita, after just admiting her love to someone and kissing someone. Bam. Dead. It's tragic for both the person dying, and the person who is on the other side.

Most Violent Death: Colin Falcone

Most Disturbing Death: GOD DAMN IT BROOK COLINE FALCONES DEATH DIDN'T NEED THAT MUCH JOY *shudders*

Most Unexpected Death: Reika's early death is a shock for sure.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Kenny the Bear: Murderer

Most Humourous Death: Richard Han's death by gravity

Ivan Kuznetsov, Aaron Hughes, Peter Siu, Sarah Xu

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? Quite honestly, I do what I can, but I don't follow a lot of people, I need to do more, I find that the awards tell me a lot about who I should follow though.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? Peter Siu, JJ Sturn, Julian Avery, Sarah Xu, Illario Fiametta, Sierra Manning, Kimerly Nguyen, R.J Lowe the list goes on and on, but eventually it becomes more like I want to talk handlers.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? I'd have changed some of my own posts to be better than ever, but more importantly, I would wish for better activity!

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? SOTF v4 has been such an engaging experience and at the same time, enriching for me as a writer. I can look at my old work and I can look at now and I can see that there is no comparisson, I have improved. And by the same token, others have improvved with it. Making this a project that is wholely worth while.

What do you like the most about V4? I think the biggest thing is it's characters, the characters feel like characters, not charactures or stereotypes, it's great.

What do you think could have been better about V4? Less inactivity

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? I have never read the series, but know enough that Battle Royale pales in comparisson to SOTF.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? I think it is more enjoyable

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? It's such a frightening concept really, and I think that's what makes it so powerful. It's the best compliment I can give.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? We can only improve as writers, we keep the impressive crop we have, the series will improve!

How do you feel about v5? V4 now V5 later
v5 characters
B054:Oscar Trig-Smoker, Artist, Film Buff

Please, message me if you have ideas, I sure don't!

Fall down seven times...
Stand up eight...
Japanese Proverb

Tythanin
Leader

March 12th, 2011, 6:40 am #12

The Basics

Handler Name: Tythanin

Your Trademark Character: Since she's the only one left alive, Melissa Li.

Current Status of Trademark Character: Wondering what the hell is going on in the logging road

Favourite Character: I...don't really have one, actually. If I had to choose, it's a three-way tie between Jeremy Franco, Aislyn McCreery, and Kimberly Nyugen.

Favourite Weapon: Don't...really have one of these either. Probably the flare gun, if only cause immolation is pretty awesome (in a gruesome sort of way).

Favourite Scene: The Scene is About A Hat. That stuff was classic.

Favourite Death: Dammit, stop asking me for favorites I never have any of these. I also don't read that much >_> But anyway...Eve Luther-Walker.

Favourite Quote: "CRAIG HOYLE WILL RAPE YOU AND WEAR YOUR SKIN AS A COAT!"

Favourite Thread: Uh... -=points to Favorite Scene?=-

Favourite Post: Now you're just being picky. This one.

Favourite Location: The Parish. There's something poetic about a religious spot being blown up to hell in the first days of the game. Just not sure what.

Most Evolutionary Character: Like I said, I don't really read much of SotF. As such, don't really have an answer for this one. I mean...I guess Kimberly, but that's within a small pool of characters I bother reading about >_>

Most Revolutionary Character: Liz Polanski. Come on, getting Danya to send the terrorists out after you? Shows you're doing something, at least.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Jeremy Franco. Pretty certain he's the first one to really just treat the whole game like a business and frankly, it's pretty awesome.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: ...A lot, actually. I mean, with such a huge cast it's kind of hard to pinpoint one specifically as being "I would know this person". Pass.

Most Heroic Character: None of the characters I'm following are actually that...heroic. I'd pin Nick Reid for it, if only cause he's a fairly good tragic hero.

Most Villianous Character: Maxwell Lombardi.

Most Tragic Character: Ahahahah. Felicia Carmichael. Man, one friend gets bitten by a snake and dies, another friend yells at her face and leaves, then she has to shoot someone in self-defense, and then finds out said yelling friend got killed? Sucks to be her.

Most Humourous Character: Jimmy Brennan is so over the top insane it's awesome.

Most-likely Winner: Uh. Most likely huh. No clue.

Most Epic Character: Jimmy Brennan likes to think he's epic and awesome, so why not toss him this category too.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Jennifer Perez, I guess?

Which character do you feel the most for? Felicia Carmichael for all of the reasons I pointed out earlier.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? If by playing the game, you mean murdering everybody in sight, Maxwell Lombardi. If not and you mean the survival part, everyone who's still alive.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Uh...Felicia Carmichael. Maybe I should start expanding my horizons.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Maxwell Lombardi and Liz Polanski, probably.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? Jennifer Perez, full stop.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Maxwell, Liz, Hayley, Jimmy, pretty much everyone who's racked a high kill count (since I don't think many of those are self-defense kills). Jimmy's on there cause there's no way someone isn't just going to put him out cause of his attitude. Or at least self-delusions.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? Aislyn McCreery. Damn RNG.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Pass.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: ...Pass. I haven't read many of these either. Sarah's scalpel kills are pretty damn good though.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: Faraday's Cages, I guess. Actually...it probably won't have much of an effect anymore, but it certainly was important earlier on.

Most Humourous Scene: Jimmy Brennan totally getting laid in the Gazebo.

Most Action-packed Scene: I...wouldn't say it had a lot of action, but In Theory, This Should Be Easy was just damn awesome all the way through. Definitely had the drama and tension down, even if there weren't that many "GET DOWN!" scenes.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: I could swear I had one of these. Totally forgot what it was though. Pass.

Most Drama-filled Scene: It...does tension really count as drama? I'll just put In Theory, This Should Be Easy here again.

Most Unexpected Scene: Faraday's Cages. Come on, another collar neutralization event? Wasn't really expecting that. Does shooting Achlys in the announcement count?

Death

Most Tragic Death: Double Pass.

Most Violent Death: Was there a death where someone just got hacked to pieces? That'd probably be it if one existed. Pass.

Most Disturbing Death: The one where that girl got set on fire with a flare gun. Immolation is kind of fucked up like that.

Most Unexpected Death: Does this really count I mean we see the rolls and I haven't really been following non-rolled deaths. Pass.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Richard Han's falling death. Dude didn't even get kicked off a cliff.

Most Humourous Death: Look above.

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be? No clue, I'm not psychic. As for who I want to be in it, Jennifer Perez, Nick Reid, Felicia Carmichael, and Peter Siu. If Jennifer and Nick make final two, that will be an AMAZING last endgame to read and I want to see what happens.

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? Jennifer Perez, Felicia Carmichael, Nick Reid...uh...Kimberly Nyugen. And I should keep track of Jeremy Franco but I lost him like three threads ago or something.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? I wanna have Melissa meet Peter and Aileen again but beyond that...no, not really. Also they're alive. Oh, Cyrille. That would have been awesome to actually have Cyrille and Violetta meet up except I was a doof.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? Uh...I would've liked to change the fact that I wasn't paying attention at the beginning of the game and thus wasn't able to Swap Card Violetta when she got rolled. I had a lot more ideas for her than for Andrew, unfortunately. That's probably selfish but whatever.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? Jesus christ V4 is so much fun it's great actually being able to play through it instead of adopting a character late-game and getting rolled like two weeks after >_>

What do you like the most about V4? Mostly the characters. Kind of hard to really pinpoint one. It's like a big, fluffy cloud of awesome?

What do you think could have been better about V4? Holy shit less inactive kills. Probably not having a huge cast either...it's pretty hard to manage. I'd say that I'd like the threads I'm in to move faster but that would be hypocritical of me >_>

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? Never read the latter. Either way, SotF is more awesome cause not only do I get to influence what happens but you get so many different ideas and writing styles cause of how it works.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? Having only participated in a bit of V3, can't really say.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? Me likey.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? I think the game's just going to get better and better. Problems in previous versions'll just get fixed and ironed out. At least, that's how I think things'll happen.

How do you feel about v5? Can't fucking wait. Can we have a character concept thread up now please?
"Oh god dammit, I lost my sense of humor around here. Someone help me find it."

---

Approved V5 Pre-Game Characters:

Faria Young - Generals of Elysium (The Waterfront)
Annabelle Summers - Where Is My Muse? (Lunch Room)

"And who the hell came up with this play?! "Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet" ...Dude, THEY ALL DIE!"

Cosmosphere - Now Serving as a Crappy Writing Blog

Outfoxd
Contender
Outfoxd
Contender

March 12th, 2011, 7:34 am #13

The Basics

Handler Name: Outfoxd

Your Trademark Character: Raymond Dawson, I guess. Lily didn't do a whole hell of a lot.

Current Status of Trademark Character: Providing two tickets to that thing you like in the Residential Area.

Favourite Character: Probably Jimmy Brennan or Kris Hartmann.

Favourite Weapon: That PSG-1 got used in one hell of a fucked up way. And you can't go wrong with Moxie.

Favourite Scene: Jimmy Brennan getting hardcore on Philip Ward.

Favourite Death: I'm kind of a fan of Rhory Anne Broderick unzipping that kid with the glass.

Favourite Quote: Not really a quote but "Fucking Naked...GIRL."

Favourite Thread: Jimmy Brennan getting some. (Yes, I'm a goddamn fanboy.)

Favourite Post: Aislyn Mcreery's death where she tells Steve to man up? Good shit.

Favourite Location: The Gazebo. Seems like a lot of shit goes down there.

Most Evolutionary Character: Kris Hartmann for me, just because she's gone from ok to guilt-ridden insanity to OMFG she has lost her shit over the course of her career.

Most Revolutionary Character: From what I've read and heard, Ethan Kent for setting off the events in the dot dot dot thread.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Brook, for going from a woobie that I just wanna hug, to an insane, torturing motherfucker.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: To me, Jimmy Brennan, because I've already expressed the sentiment that he seems very much like a kid I would meet on Xbox Live.

Most Heroic Character: Probably Ethan Kent, for giving himself up to hopefully get some people saved, or Ivan Kuznetsov for staying with Tabi and keeping her from losing her shit.

Most Villianous Character: I don't read a whole hell of a lot, but apparently Aaron Hughes is chessmastering his way through the game. And Maxwell Lombardi, of course.

Most Tragic Character: I remember Cyrile Lablanche as being particularly depressing. And Miranda Merchant, for Renard's flashback death.

Most Humourous Character: Brennan WAS hilarious, although now, not so much.

Most-likely Winner : I have no clue.

Most Epic Character: Again, no clue.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most?Honestly, Rena Peters for wanting to break out of her useless mold. Being confident isn't one of my strong suits.

Which character do you feel the most for? I was sad as hell when Alex White killed William.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Pass.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Kris Hartmann's had a conga line of bullshit happen to her.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Maxwell Lombardi's a cock, and I want him dead.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? No idea.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Maxwell Lombardi.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? JJ Sturn did seem like he could have done some damage later on.

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: the Tabi Ivan original kiss had me going a little. Cyrile Lablanche's death got some manly tears out of me.

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: Any of Brook's Bloodgarden kills, but the newest one where he castrates Vivien with a handgun may top the list.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: The Ethan Kent plan.

Most Humourous Scene: Jeremy Franco getting SWOOOOOOORD Cane, or Jimmy Brennan wigging out in woods of Paranoia.

Most Action-packed Scene: Filling Prescriptions had that nasty double kill. Or the Lombardi thread in the woods with the hand-to-hand fight.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Didn't I get asked this?

Most Drama-filled Scene: I know it's kinda cheating since I was in it, but Jesus Loves the Little Children was tense as hell.

Most Unexpected Scene: The Liz Polanski collar melting.

Death

Most Tragic Death: Cyrile Lablanche.

Most Violent Death: Brook gutting Colin Falcone like a fish.

Most Disturbing Death: Brook's aforementioned kill, again.

Most Unexpected Death: The Moxie kill. Who the hell saw that happening?

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Richard Han's thread jumping death.

Most Humourous Death: Han again, but Aislyn's death did get a chuckle out of me.

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be? Uhh, no clue.

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? I continue to follow Jimmy Brennan and Kris Hartmann, I wanna see what Aaron Hughes is about, and I'm curious as to RJ Lowe.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? I'm working on seeing Jimmy Brennan and Isabel Guerra, hell, any of the villains too.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? I might have decided to hold onto Lily.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? Enjoying the hell out of it.

What do you like the most about V4? The collaborative writing.

What do you think could have been better about V4? Less characters, probably.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? I like it better.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? No idea, since I haven't really read the other ones.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? That remains to be seen in the second half, though some serious arcs are emerging.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? Better, because we'll have experience with the continued emphasis on realism.

How do you feel about v5? Bring it. Totally making more than two characters this time around.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

Fiori
Contender
Fiori
Contender

March 12th, 2011, 12:38 pm #14

The Basics

Handler Name: Fioriboy.

Your Trademark Character: Maxwell Lombardi.

Current Status of Trademark Character: Currently in a confrontation with Sarah Atwell.

Favourite Character: Hmm, tricky... I'm going to have to say, probably Ivan Kuznetsov.

Favourite Weapon: Going to go the selfish route here and say Maxwell's Glock, mainly because its been his only weapon so far which he HASN'T abandoned at some point.

Favourite Scene: Not sure...

Favourite Death: Carol's

Favourite Quote: "CRAIG HOYLE IS GOING TO RAPE YOU AND WEAR YOUR SKIN AS A COAT!"

Favourite Thread: Meet Again was pretty damn good.

Favourite Post: Jimmy's Rant is still a personal favourite.

Favourite Location: The sawmill. SO much potential...

Most Evolutionary Character: Liam Brooks has gone from a flower loving pacifist into a giggling psychopath. That sounds like a pretty major change in character there if you ask me.

Most Revolutionary Character: Liz Polanski. No contest.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: I'm probably going to have to go with Liz Polanski as well, partially because of the whole dismembering Chris' corpse thing. That, AND getting Achyls killed.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: Most of them to be honest.

Most Heroic Character: Ivan seems pretty heroic if you ask me.

Most Villianous Character: Danya. What? He counts!

Most Tragic Character: I couldn't help but feel REALLY sorry for Everett Taylor. The poor guy knew from the very start that he wouldn't last five seconds on the island (And, sure enough, he was right...)

Most Humourous Character: Jimmy Brennan

Most-likely Winner : Too early to say...

Most Epic Character: I'm not going to lie, I thought Staffan Kronwall was pretty cool back when he was still alive.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Not sure.

Which character do you feel the most for? Anna Chase has been through SO much crap recently, its not even funny.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? Uh... Maxwell, maybe? :3

Which character do you think had it the worst? Like I said earlier, Everett Taylor KNEW for a fact that he was a redshirt since the very beginning.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? MUWAHAHAHAHAAA! >:]

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? Honestly, I wouldn't mind if either Ivan or Tabi won. A part of me is also rooting for Sarah Xu to make it off in one piece.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Other than Maxwell? I'd say that Clio got her just deserts in the end...

Which character do you think should NOT have died? I was REALLY looking forward to seeing Staffan Kronwall make a name for himself on the island... Oh well

Drama

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Again, Carol's death

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: Sarah Atwell brutally torturing Eve. That was just plain creepy. 8[

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: Lets face it, Liz deactivating her collar managed to get a lot of people killed, including one of Danya's men. Not many people can claim to have had the same effect on the game.

Most Humourous Scene: Jimmy's opening rant xD

Most Action-packed Scene: ...Ah, what the heck, Fatal Fury. The parts Llama wrote in particular were both cool AND brutal at the same time.

Most Drama-filled Scene: I was literally on the edge of my seat during the moments leading up to Carol's death.

Most Unexpected Scene: Sedation. That is all...

Death

Most Tragic Death: Carol's death.

Most Violent Death: In terms of pure gore-factor, Rober Lerger's death via chainsaw.

Most Disturbing Death: Eve Walker-Luther's... *gulp*

Most Unexpected Death: Chris Richardson's. Killing off one of your characters early on isn't anything new, but TWO? Didn't see that coming...

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Richard Han's. I'm almost jealous that I didn't come up with it myself xD

Most Humourous Death: Again, Richard Han's was hard to beat.

Quick; Final Four for v4 - who's it gonna be? Uh, not sure...

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? Lets see... Raidon Naoko, Ivan/Tabitha, Sarah Xu, Sarah Atwell and Maria Graham are the characters who i'm currently following the closest.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? Lots. There are plenty of characters i've been meaning to have Maxwell interact with for ages now, including Raidon Naoko, R.J. Lowe, Kris Hartmann, Jimmy Brennan, Sarah Xu, Aaron Hughes, Ivan Kuznetsov and (of course) Tabitha Gweneth.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? I suppose it wouldn't of hurt if I didn't waste my hero card saving Daisuke Nagazawa |:[

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? Even though i've got a polarising character, I'm enjoying it a lot actually.

What do you like the most about V4? The way all the character interlink with one another. Also, playing a villain is fun

What do you think could have been better about V4? 275 is a bit too many characters... We've only just reached the halfway point, and theres still a LOT of characters to go.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? They both have their good and bad points, but i'm probably going to say that SOTF is better.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? No idea

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? Interesting... Never fails to throw a twist I didn't see coming.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? Only time will tell...

How do you feel about v5? I've got one or two ideas in mind...
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

[+] Spoiler
Maxwell Lombardi - The Suave Bastard {Shot off a cliff} [Kill Count: 12]
Marty J. Lovett - The Paranoid Pessimist {Stabbed in the heart} [Kill Count: 1]
Joshua Krakowski - The Living Anachronism {Shot in the temple}
Vera Osborne - The Pretentious Artist {Shot in the eye}

Chib
Leader

March 12th, 2011, 2:30 pm #15

As a caveat, I really haven't read enough of V4 to formulate well-informed opinions. But I'll try.

The Basics

Handler Name: Chib

Your Trademark Character: Ema Ryan

Current Status of Trademark Character: Swimming. And some other things later on.

Favourite Character: Three-way tie Kris Hartmann, Liam Brooks and Hayley Kelly.

Favourite Weapon: The "raygun" Vektor CP-1 comes a close second, but it has to be Bill's SPAS-12. I do love a good shotgun.

Favourite Scene: The near-death experience in D-Day.

Favourite Death: I was really pleased with Logan's, but it has to be Reika Ishida, in part for being great in its own right, in part for what it gave rise to.

Favourite Quote: "And three; I want a fucking candy bar." ~ Eve Walker-Luther

Favourite Thread: Maybe biased here, but Laisse Tomber Les Filles

Favourite Post: This One

Favourite Location: The Hall of Mirrors. So much potential for that place.

Most Evolutionary Character: I'm thinking Liam Brooks here.

Most Revolutionary Character: Maybe it's the obvious choice, but nobody's had quite the impact Liz Polanski has.

Most Unorthodox/Original Character: Toss up between Vivien Morin and *~*Pandora Black*~*, but I have to give it to the latter.

Most Realistically-Portrayed Character: Ironically, I have to say Jimmy Brennan. So unabashedly terrified to start with, then the second he has a gun... fuck yes he has the power.

Most Heroic Character: Hard to say, but Imraan seems to stand out.

Most Villianous Character: Maxwell is such an obvious choice, but playing the game damn well - and even enjoying it - doesn't quite measure up to Liam Brooks mutilating people for the sake of a garden. Honourable mentions for Liz Polanski and Clio Gabriella.

Most Tragic Character: Eve Walker-Luther. Poor thing had the best reason to deserve to survive.

Most Humourous Character: Even with the switch to badass, Jimmy Brennan is still hilarious.

Most-likely Winner: Too close to call, but it's between, Maxwell Lombardi, Naoko Raidon and Hayley Kelly. Maybe Jimmy Brennan, if he keeps up the badass streak.

Most Epic Character: Kenny.

Characterization

Which character do you relate to the most? Excepting my own characters, since they all have at least a little of myself in them... Ridley Landon. Especially in Bloodgarden.

Which character do you feel the most for? Eve Walker-Luther, see above.

Which character do you feel 'played the game' the best? I can't really say Maxwell in good faith, since he's built up enough of a name to be top of every player's hit list now, so even if he survives it all, it's a major thorn in his side. So, I have to agree with KV and say Ema Ryan. All the benefits of running around killing people at random, none of the infamy-related drawbacks.

Which character do you think had it the worst? Again, Eve Walker-Luther. Even her death was pretty much an insult.

Which character would you be willing to kill yourself? Other than the top killers for their murderous ways, probably Liz Polanski. She doesn't give a shit who she hurts in the process of giving Danya an ultimately pointless middle-finger.

Which character are you cheering on to win SOTF? I love to hate Maxwell, and I want him to win for all the same reasons I couldn't help but cheer The Rizz on in V3's finale. He's worked too hard not to deserve it.

Which character do you think has/had it coming? Maxwell Lombardi, again. He's killed too many people not to deserve it.

Which character do you think should NOT have died? In the interests of not saying Eve so many times, RIP Daisuke Nagazawa. If not for inactivity, you could've gone on to do great things.

Drama

Most Disturbing/Gory Scene: Pre-emptively, Vivien Morin's death. Normally, the rest of Bloodgarden. Because I can actually see it happening.

Most Pivotal Scene/Event: The Gully. No matter what happens there, it's going to have repercussions. Consequences will never be the same.

Most Humourous Scene: I want to say DAMN YOU GRAVITYYYYYY..., but purely for the juxtaposition, in the middle of so many grimdark deaths, Bill and Marion arguing over how many shells were left in the shotgun.

Most Action-packed Scene: Fatal Fury.

Most Emotionally Moving Scene: Bloodgarden, if fear counts as an emotion. Reading it, I'm legitimately afraid of Brook.

Most Drama-filled Scene: We Are The Sleepyheads, also the (very close) runner up for most emotionally moving.

Most Unexpected Scene: Faraday's Cages bandwagon ahoy!

Death

Most Tragic Death: Two separate biases making me lean towards Logan Reynolds and Kyle Portman, but I'm going for Eve Walker-Luther yet again.

Most Violent Death: Kris Hartmann + Janet Claymond + Wreckage = Oh my.

Most Disturbing Death: I'm not easily grossed out by words, but... again going to pre-emptively give this to Vivien Morin.

Most Unexpected Death: Hard to say when we can see the rolls, so I hearken back to pre-first announcement, with the bee-related death of Dallas Reynolds.

Most Original/Unorthodox Death: Can't not say Moxie here. Close second is Dallas and the bees, though. Insert Nic Cage quotes here.

Most Humourous Death: Sorry Jimmy, sorry Richard, but this has to go to Bill and his superior skills at counting to eight.

I wish I could say Ema, but I'm thinking (in no particular order);
Maxwell Lombardi
Hayley Kelly
Naoko Raidon
Rosa Fiametta

Which characters do you intend to follow/currently follow closest/with the most interest? I'm ashamed to say, very few. Sort of following Brook lately, but I just don't know where to start, with all I've missed.

Are there any characters you wish you'd interacted with, but haven't? I wish Logan had met Jimmy Brennan, that would've been fun. And Imraan and the rest of the basketball team, too.

If you could change ANYTHING that has happened thus far, what would you change? I'd be interested to see where Logan would be now if I hadn't heroed with him, but I wouldn't undo it. I think I'd like to see Clio Gabriella still alive, though, if only for Maxwell to have to kill her later on.

Your thoughts on SOTF v4

How much did you enjoy/not enjoy V4? So far, it's been a hell of a lot better than I expected.

What do you like the most about V4? I honestly can't pin it to one thing. Possibly everybody's willingness to roll with what happens. I've been in too many RPs where nobody wanted to be inconvenienced in-character, let alone killed.

What do you think could have been better about V4? Even though it would probably leave me with just one character, a smaller cast. It's not dragging on, so to speak, but the clusterfucks and the delays aren't ideal.

How would you compare SOTF to the original BR? I'd say it was better. BR's concept was brilliant, but the main cast was a little too Sue-laden.

Do you think V4 is more or less enjoyable than V3/V2/V1, or the same? I only have vicarious experience with the older versions, but the level of realism and writing in general looks better by comparison.

What do you think of the overall 'SOTF' story? It does seem slightly made-up-as-it-goes-along at times, but even so, it's engaging enough to want to follow it and see what happens next.

Do you think V5 will be any more or less enjoyable than V4/V3/V2/V1, or the same? Personally, more enjoyable, because I'll have a much better idea of what I'm doing and more time to prepare. On the whole, it's hard to say, but if I'm not the only one having a better time of it, it probably will be even better. There is a clear trend of versions being an improvement over the previous ones.

How do you feel about v5? Excited. Even if it's going to be a long time coming.
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
You are alone and trapped in your own mind, the world around you is your lie.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink
Parallel with: The Heavy Weapons Guy
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G045 - Ema Ryan - Never made it home.
Reaching out for someone who was never there, laying flat on her face in a pool of her own blood in the Residential Area; Maladjusted
|- -3 -| |- -2 -> -1 -|
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10 -> 11 -> 12 -> 13 -> 14 -> 15 -> 16 -> 17 -> 18 -> 19 -> 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24 -> 25 -> 26 -|
Status - Dead: Succumbed to wounds inflicted by Saul Fetteralf and Raidon Naoko
Weaponry on body - Falcata, Hunga Munga, Vektor CP1 - 0/10 (+ 2/10 & 10/10), Colt Anaconda - 5/6 + 12, Model 14 Nambu - 0/8 + 3/8 Taurus PT99 - 7/15 + 1x15, Model 176B - 5 darts
[9/276] - 8 Kills - Died Day 13

B114 - Logan Reynolds - Told himself a little harmless lie.
Laying under blood and broken glass in the Hall of Mirrors; Laisse tomber les filles
|- -1 -| |- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -|
Status - Dead: Shotgunned by Bill Davis
[153/276] - 0 Kills - Died Day 6

B152 - Steve Barnes - Found a little piece of heaven.
Laying headless in the middle of the Fun Fair; Break Up And Break Down
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
Status - Dead: Decapitated by Hayley Kelly
[245/276] 0 Kills - Died Day 2
[+] Spoiler
Brown #3: Eloise Winterburn told herself she wouldn't beg.
Location: Somewhere out in The Open Plains - A Portrait Of Skin
|- -3 -> -2 -> -1 -| |- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -|
Weaponry: Sledgehammer [Taken by Jacob]

Pink #5: Isaac King had ironic last thoughts, come to think of it.
Location: The Cruise Ship - Magical Bunny Girl Warrior Sidney-Chan
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
Weaponry: IMI Desert Eagle [Taken by Vincent]