Un sketches V6. And V5. And Mini. And Stuff.

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 18th, 2015, 12:50 am #1

As it says, I decided to give a hand at sketching again. Send me your mini, your main, your concepts. I only ask that you don't ask for TV2 kids, as I lost a bet and have to draw them all anyway. I have an example of my own V6 concepts down below so you see what my style has changed to. No group shots, one kid at a time, and only your kids. Otherwise have at. No guarantee that I won't experiment or that I will. I will always try to make it look nice though. These are going to be mostly sketches and doodles I'll do in my free time, and my style is very cartoony, so hopefully that doesn't bother you.
[+] Spoiler
Queueueueueue:

Alice Baker - Espi
Cassie Venus - Will
Alvano - Yugi
Kimiko - Decoy
Sandra Dryer - Condor

Hazel Jung - Sansa
Isaac Brea - Espi
Vanessa - Slam
Ohm - Seth
Abby - Doc

Frederick Brea - MrsRandom
Elle Duval - Will
Sean - Ohm
Byrony Adams - Pippin

Oskar Pearce - Sansa
Al - RC
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

Espi
Winner

January 18th, 2015, 1:07 am #2

Heya Persy!

Mind drawing me my character Alice Baker? She's my V6 concept. Here's a description:
Alice is only 5 feet tall, and weighs about 100 pounds. She is slender, with long, bony arms and legs and graceful fingers. She has a flat stomach and chest, and isn’t very curvy. Alice’s hair is a light blonde, styled in a somewhat unkempt pixie cut with long bangs. Her eyes are large and round, with dark blue irises. Her skin is pale and clear of blemishes. Her face is childlike; a large forehead, small button nose, thin light eyebrows, apple round cheeks and small ears. Her lips are full and pouty, and the slope of her eyes give her a sad-looking resting face.

Alice wears a pastel pink blouse, a red pleated skirt and black Mary Jane shoes with white socks, as well as a black plastic hairband.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Will
Player

January 18th, 2015, 1:13 am #3

Cassie Venus please!:

Cassie is 5’7” and has a very slim build, weighing only 97 pounds as a result of her eating disorder. She has long, straight hair that falls down to a few inches above the middle of her back and is usually in a middle parting or pushed back. Cassie’s hair is naturally a medium-brown colour; however, she regularly dyes it in an ombre style so that it gradually turns into a shade of dark blonde towards the middle and ends of her hair. She has a light skin tone and a heart shaped face with big hazel eyes and a straight nose which is rounded at the tip. Her lips are quite full and usually rest in a natural pout. Her face is somewhat gaunt, making her cheekbones and jawline seem very defined. Cassie’s eyebrows are a slightly darker shade than her natural hair colour, which accompanied with her long, dark eyelashes brings considerable attention to her eyes.

It is very uncommon to see Cassie without any makeup on. She favours heavy, dark eye makeup such as black or dark brown eye liner, eye shadow and mascara in order to bring more attention to her eyes, which she considers her best feature. Cassie’s wardrobe can best be described as being inspired by the “grunge” look. As such, her wardrobe mainly consists of flannel, ripped skinny jeans, crop tops, skirts and shorts in mostly dark colours. Despite this, Cassie does have a soft spot for dresses if she sees one that catches her fancy. Cassie also has several ear piercings; both her lobes are pierced as well as having her helix pierced with a silver ring on her left ear, and her tragus pierced with a silver bar on her right ear. On the day of abduction Cassie was wearing an above the knee, long sleeved, flowing white sundress. Accompanying this she wore a woven brown leather belt and a pair of brown leather gladiator sandals.

Dress inspiration can be seen in this video (although I made it shorter, not as loose and added a belt): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-b3u5jDiU
V6 Characters:
------------------
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------
[+] Spoiler
------------------
--------B011: Finn Grant ------------------------------------- G020: Stacy Ramsey------
----------Weapon: Megaphone--------------------------Weapon: Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12
---------------------------Multishot---------------------------------------------- Caught in a Moment-------------------
[+] Spoiler
Finn Grant: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Stacy Ramsey: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

January 18th, 2015, 1:21 am #4

SURE WHY NOT
wrote:Alvano stands at 5’5” and weighs at 132 pounds. While not drastically underweight for his age, he is considerably short and light compared to others of his age. He has long, light blond hair, which goes down to his chin. It is straight, and he takes care in making sure it is kept tidy and not unruly every morning. He has blue eyes, which he covers with glasses. His vision is not dependant on these glasses though, only wearing them to help him read. He has features that a girl would call “cute”, although he generally doesn’t take notice them, only taking care of them so that he looks presentable. He normally has an upright posture, although if he’s talking to a person he’s never talked to before, he’ll be a bit more bent forward, and fidgety.

Alvano tries to dress in a way so that he doesn’t have to change clothes when he works at the café, either normally wearing blank white button shirts, or a t-shirt that has the logo of the café on it, normally with a pair of jeans or other brandless pants to go with it. On the day of the abduction, he didn’t stray from his normal fashion style, wearing a t-shirt with his café’s logo on it, and a pair of plaid jeans.
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Deamon
Mr. Danya
Deamon
Mr. Danya

January 18th, 2015, 1:53 am #5

Alright lets do this! Was going to suggest P2 Chris but he looks boring. So instead I'll go with the V6 concept I've put most of my time into so far.

Kimiko is 5'3½" and weighs 110lbs her weight evenly distributed over her lean body. Kimiko's face is circular with a thin nose and wide eyes. Her hair is dyed bleached blonde Normally Kimiko wears form-fitting t-shirts of either the long-sleeved or short sleeved variety or tank-tops, with either skinny jeans or skirts depending on the weather. She also wears a red Taoist charm necklace and two bracelets. One with regular beads and a small carved piece of wood with freedom written on in Taiwanese and another made of jade beads.

On the day of her abduction Kimiko was wearing a women’s Minnesota Timberwolves light blue road jersey with a white Under Amour long sleeve top underneath. She was also wearing a dark wash mini denim skirt as well as taupe knitted knee socks with brown suede flat ankle boots and her necklace and bracelets.
Forrest Quin - At the Zoo
Bret Carter - On a date
Aliya Kimia Nemati - In Training
Arizona - Practicing
[+] Spoiler
Kimiko Kao - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯ - ☯
Travis "Trav" Lynch - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞ - ♞
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Ω
[+] Spoiler
Gray Emerson - "No. We don't follow."
Yasmin "Yaz" Carroll - "I don't really have a plan anymore."
Christopher Harlin - "You can look me in the eyes and shoot me."

CondorTalon
Player

January 18th, 2015, 3:33 am #6

Ooh, could you draw Sandra Dyer?
wrote:Sandra stands at 5'7" and weighs 144 lbs. She has a well-toned body from a near lifetime of participating in sports. Her olive skin goes with her brown eyes and hair. Her hair reaches down to her shoulders, though she pulls some of it on the sides into twintails. She has an oval face with a short, narrow nose and full lips. She has a scar that starts just below her left eye and travels down to just beside her nose, from when a guitar string snapped and hit her in the face.

Sandra likes to dress casually, preferring to wear t-shirts and hoodies with jeans or skirts. She prefers a mix of colors for her clothes, but alomst always employs orange somewhere in her outfit. She wears a white scarf almost every day, only ditching it in the most sweltering summer days. On the day of the abduction, Sandra was wearing a white shoulderless shirt over a black tank top, a thin orange hoodie, a denim skirt, black running shoes, and her scarf.
[+] Spoiler
V6:
G009 - Sandra Dyer - Pot lid - [untitled]
G023 - Jennifer Su - Flashlight - Asymptote
G036 - Nancy Kyle - Hatchet - 不安心

V5:
G024 - Yukiko Sakurai - Weed whacker with circular saw attachment - Sunrise
B048 - Corey Esposito - Swedish Made Penis Enhancement Pump - Something Something Movie Reference

V5 Pregame:
Miriam Castille - "U-Um... well, see... I-I seemed to have misplaced m-my books..." - In Transit - It Was Just A Drink
[+] Spoiler
Felix Rees
Camellia "Cammy" Walker-Grimsley
Sachi Kobayakawa
Dane Lennox
Catherine Zier
Malcolm Hong
Victoria Tran
Bethany Sadler

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 18th, 2015, 4:06 am #7

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT AND I DON'T BURN OUT.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

SansaSaver
Player

January 18th, 2015, 4:14 am #8

PERSY BAE CAN YOU PLS DRAW HAZEL BAE?
[+] Spoiler
Hazel is a slight girl, standing at 5’3” and weighing a little over 127 pounds, with an hourglass figure and noticeably strong legs that she’s acquired through years of practicing dancing and track. Her features are a reflection of her Korean heritage; with a lightly tanned complexion, high cheekbones, and charcoal black hair. Hazel is distinctly pretty, possessing an ovular face punctuated with full, upturned lips; an aquiline nose that doubles as one of the few gripes she has with her appearance; and angular eyes that are a rich hazel in colour and favour the flecks of green adequately dispersed throughout. She was prescribed glasses at the age of thirteen to correct her moderate myopic vision, though she usually eschews them in favour of contact lenses. Hazel’s hair is thick and arrow straight and reaches just below her shoulder blades, its perpetual sleekness and healthy nature a testament to the care with which she treats it. Stylistically, she keeps her perfectly symmetrical bangs hovering just above her meticulously-sculpted eyebrows, and tends to alternate between leaving it down or alternatively pulling it up in a messy bun. Hazel applies make-up on a daily basis, though she tries to keep it subtle and generally limits herself to a light amount of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss, with any exceptions being reserved for special occasions or when she wishes to make an impression. Additionally, her ears are pierced and are typically adorned with simple diamond studs or golden hoops.

Though Hazel’s wardrobe is far less revealing than it was previously, it does retain a fair amount of form fitting outfits which she wears with semi regularity - she’s rather proud of her figure and the effort she puts into maintaing it, and feels that she deserves to show it off in some way. Otherwise, her clothing is fairly conservative, consisting mostly of sensible pants, blouses, and jackets; a far cry from the mini-skirts and tight-fitting tank-tops that once lined her closet walls. Hazel has a soft spot for shoes and has accumulated a modest collection of them over the years, typically favouring a variety of different boots. Whenever she works shifts at her mother’s restaurant she dons the uniform there: a plain white blouse; an ankle-length black skirt; and black ballet flats. When abducted, Hazel was wearing a peach denim jacket atop a simple white Henley shirt, powder blue jeans accented with a thin leather belt, and closed-toed tan suede ankle boots.
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Espi
Winner

January 18th, 2015, 4:31 pm #9

Hey again! Thanks for Alice, she looks great.

Can I get a picture of Isaac Brea? Here's a description:
wrote: A handsome young man, Isaac is 5’10” tall and weighs 179 pounds. He is in very good shape, with long and muscular legs and lean from running and his other activities. Isaac’s hair is short and dirty blonde; he wears it in a feathered, disheveled style. His eyes are narrow and forest green. Descended from Swedish heritage, Isaac is classically attractive, with a Greek nose, a full lips, pale eyebrows and an angular diamond-shaped face. Isaac is Caucasian, but his skin tans to a light bronze.

Isaac dresses casually in warm weather, and is usually adorned in button-down shirts, khakis, jeans and t-shirts. In colder weather he wears hoodies or vests. On the trip he was dressed in a red sleeveless shirt, a gray pair of biker shorts, and black sneakers.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

January 18th, 2015, 4:32 pm #10

May I request one of my V6 concepts? Bit of a rough draft but I'm sure you'll make her beautiful.
Vanessa wrote:Vanessa has long, hair that's dyed to be dark with light tips (no colors to respect your black and white) that reaches her shoulders and is wavey, if not outright messy. She has a square shaped face, with rounded brown eyes that often sport mascara and a button nose, as well as a thin mouth with a stud piercing to the right and a short chin.

Vanessa typically wears tank tops with band logos on the front that expose her midriff and favours a lot of arm decorations, such as charm bracelets and spikey wristbands. She also sports a choker styled like a collar.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

January 18th, 2015, 5:17 pm #11

Alright, I'll go with Seth (beware I suck at descriptions)

Seth stands at 5'11 and weighs about 182 Ibs. He is Caucasian, but is pale from lack of sun. His light blue eyes have dark circles around them from being too much on the computer and a lack of sleep. He is slighty overweight from lack of exercise. His dark brown hair is kept short for convenience, with the bangs around the middle of his forehead and the sides cut. Has stubble alongside his chin and around the mouth. He uses a pair of square framed glasses due to being longsighted.

On abduction day he was wearing a blue and grey check shirt, a white t-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and light green sneakers.
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

January 29th, 2015, 6:00 pm #12

Pssst. Persy. Hey Persy. Persy. It'd make me super happy if you drew Abby, Persy.
[+] Spoiler
Abigail is 5'4" and 153 lbs. She is Caucasian, with a round, cherub face, bubbly, dimpled cheeks and a button nose. Her hair is chestnut brown and worn in a long ponytail that ends between her shoulder blades. She has dark, upturned hazel eyes and lightly tanned skin. Her overall body type is compact and chubby, with relatively short legs and arms on a stocky, firm torso with modest muscle mass.

Abigail is most comfortable in clothes meant for work rather than fashion. She generally wears denim jeans or shorts, button-up, flannel shirts, and working boots. On the day of the abduction, she was wearing blue jeans, a blue and black checkered flannel shirt, black hiking boots, a trucker cap with the Steve'n'Seagulls logo across the front, and a cord bracelet threaded through a series of metal cubes bearing the symbols W W J D ?.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2015, 6:14 am #13

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Fenris
Player

January 31st, 2015, 6:17 am #14

Your stuff is so cute! You don't have to draw anyone of mine, I just wanted to let you know that ^^
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

January 31st, 2015, 6:19 am #15

wrote:Your stuff is so cute! You don't have to draw anyone of mine, I just wanted to let you know that ^^
Aw, thanks buddy.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler