October 26th, 2017, 5:52 am #16

Alexander: Both Lucas and Sierra know members of his band (Beryl and Isra), so maybe they are acquaintances with him.

Christine: Could know Sierra? Sierra is generally left-leaning so she'll probably share some of the same views as Chris, even if she isn't as vocal about it as her. Sierra also has tattoos and would be down for showing them off to her if she were to ask. Also, she is bi, so maybe they've dated or are dating? Let me know what you think.
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1

dmboogie
Winner

October 26th, 2017, 8:01 pm #17

e x p a n d r e l a t i o n s
Condor wrote: Cammy is neither a slacker nor a stoner, but she is super chill and does do weed, so she'd probably be alright with Abe (minus maybe the weird trolly sense of humor). Cammy would also be pretty cool with Alexander as a fellow 'person who does the music'. Sachi kickboxes, which isn't the same as MMA but is probably close enough that she and Chris would be on friendly terms. Dane is just pretty much a jerk to anyone who isn't as rich as he is, so there's potential for enmity there (can't think of anything more specific than that, but yeah).
yeah this is all fine! Abe might be a bit Much for Cammy sometimes but they could totes chill together - also I was looking at your other concepts, and I think he'd get along very well with Felix - compatible humor and all.

Alex would be fine with Cammy, and admire that she has the dedication to play multiple instruments.

Chris is by default cool with any girl that can beat the shit out of people if they gotta.

none of my dudes would like Dane but it probs wouldn't amount to anything.
Backslash wrote:Aha, I totally forgot Forrest and Abe were a Thing. Andy's going to have some baggage with Abe over that since he's still carrying a torch for Forrest and all.
e x p a n d d r a m a (abe will probably think it's hilarious in a 'you missed your shot fucko, don't gotta take it out on me' way)
LordAwesome wrote:Alexander: Both Lucas and Sierra know members of his band (Beryl and Isra), so maybe they are acquaintances with him.
Probably familiar, but I don't see them being too close.
LordAwesome wrote:Christine: Could know Sierra? Sierra is generally left-leaning so she'll probably share some of the same views as Chris, even if she isn't as vocal about it as her. Sierra also has tattoos and would be down for showing them off to her if she were to ask. Also, she is bi, so maybe they've dated or are dating? Let me know what you think.
Chris thinks Sierra's style and opinions are cool, but sarcasm and cynicism are Very Much Not Her Jam so I don't think they'd ever be involved romantically.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] Spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

October 26th, 2017, 8:13 pm #18

dmboogie wrote:
LordAwesome wrote:Alexander: Both Lucas and Sierra know members of his band (Beryl and Isra), so maybe they are acquaintances with him.
Probably familiar, but I don't see them being too close.
LordAwesome wrote:Christine: Could know Sierra? Sierra is generally left-leaning so she'll probably share some of the same views as Chris, even if she isn't as vocal about it as her. Sierra also has tattoos and would be down for showing them off to her if she were to ask. Also, she is bi, so maybe they've dated or are dating? Let me know what you think.
Chris thinks Sierra's style and opinions are cool, but sarcasm and cynicism are Very Much Not Her Jam so I don't think they'd ever be involved romantically.
Yeah, that sounds about right.
[+] Spoiler
Sierra Cook - The rebelling, cynical nature lover
  • Pregame: 1, 2
  • Memories: 1, 2, 3
Lucas Abernathy - The lady loving, film making nightmare fetishist
  • Pregame: 1, 2, 3, 4
  • Memories: 1