Too Faced

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

November 13th, 2014, 1:32 am #1

In a secluded dark room, the blonde pushed her against a wall with a football poster on it. She sat on a night stand, pushing a lava lamp and an alarm clock onto the floor. The dim light and her inebriation meant there wasn't much to see anyway. She closed her eyes and felt his hands roam around the fabric of the tight, cheap dress that hugged her body like it was painted on. Only the very start of a moan escaped before he pushed his mouth against hers, muffling the rest of the sound

Rebeca was laid out across a bed, staring upside down as another girl started picking out clothes.

“It’s going to be fun. You need to have some fun, you know? No offense, but I think you’re starting to crack up. What did you tell your parents?” Amy asked.

“They don’t care where I am. I said something like ‘Amy’s house’ and left. No one said anything,” she said as she sat right-side-up.

“Okaaaay,” Amy sighed. “Well tonight your name is Claire and you’re wearing this,” she said handing Rebeca a short black dress.

She held it up and inspected it, running her fingers over the stitching.

“This looks cheap.”

“It’s a college party, no one is going to ask about your dress’ thread count or whatever.”

At the fraternity's door they were stopped briefly, but let in with Amy giving her brother’s name. Family was always welcome. He looked the girls up and down and smiled lasciviously.

“Have fun.”

Rebeca blinked and shielded her eyes as all senses were suddenly assaulted. Flashing lights and pounding music barred down on her. She wandered to a table where several large bowls of orange liquid were being ladled into red cups. A girl behind the table handed her a cup with a toothy smile. After looking down at it for a second, Rebeca gulped the entire contents and slammed the cup down on the table.

Amy gave her identical cup a little more consideration, carefully sniffing the liquid and looking down into it. Her inspection was cut short by a hand ruffling her hair.

“Hey sis, finally found you. Where are your friends?”

"Well one was...huh....she was just here."

"She'll turn up."

Rebeca was warm with liquor and dancing. Everything was delightfully warped and she felt elated. Below she saw an attractive blonde who was fixated on her. He’s been staring at her and his gaze never wavered. He took her by the hand, caught her around the waist when she stumbled forward and started talking.

Lost in the moment and the alcohol, every movement flowed as if on autopilot. She heard the zipper go down on the back of the Forever 21 dress she hated anyway. She giggled as he started nipping at her neck. He moved her hands down to his own zipper. Tentatively she took hold and pulled down.

“You’re shy?” he asked breathlessly.

She shrugged and smiled a familiar lopsided grin.

“Huh...”

He shrugged and yanked the dress top down with one hand while the other trailed up the side of her thigh.

One hand acquiesced, pulling the zipper down while with the other hand she gripped the night stand. Her fingers curled slightly, catching the wood under her nails.

Amy looked around while she swayed slightly to the beat. There was no sign of the other girl.

“I'm getting worried. Have you seen my friend, Rebeca? Black dress, dark hair?” she said, turning back to her brother and two of his friends.

“Oh yeah, I saw Eric grab her,” said the one in a red trucker hat. “Surprised he didn't freak out as soon as she walked in.”

“Why would he freak out?" she asked brusquely.

“I mean...she looks just like….she’s almost identical, well like, she doesn’t have as big a rack but-”

Amy grabbed him by the shoulders, while her brother in turn put one hand on her shoulder.

“She looks just like who!?”

“That Survival of the Fittest chick he’s got a hard on for. The guys in the frat have been watching a stream or whatever on one of the TVs hooked up to the internet and saw that crazy bitch who got naked and she's been his waifu or whatever since."

The siblings shot each other alarmed looks.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] Spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] Spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk