Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

5:39 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #91

Steven Smith was a little disappointing. His profile was alright, and his first thread started out really good. The two characters didn’t feel like caricatures for the most part, and their interaction was fairly natural. That is, until Steven decides to bring up religion. His attempt to convert Nessy is rather awkward and unnatural, but in character, he seems to be aware of that, so it's alright. Nessy responds extremely negatively to this, and their interaction escalates fairly quickly into violence, revealing Steven to be yet another one of the bigoted Bible-thumping stereotypes that seem to be so common in this version. I will give some points for the Pulp Fiction reference in his final post of the thread, though.

His second thread was a little better, though by that point he’s just turned into a generic villain, with most of the religion angle pushed to the side. It’s good to see that, despite his thoughts and actions in the previous thread, when reflecting upon the murder committed earlier, he doesn’t actually believe his actions to have been justified. It humanizes his character somewhat, which is welcome, though these regrets don’t actually lead him to change his course of action.

Steven’s last thread is pretty much all action, with his internal thoughts barely showing outside of his death post. Almost immediately after entering the thread, he gets into a fight with Matt Drew which ends pretty quickly. In his final post, which is unfortunately a songpost, Steven’s regrets fade away as he asks God for forgiveness for the murder he committed. He dies confident that he is going to heaven, secure in the knowledge that he is God’s “faithful servant”.

What is it with V2 and ignorant religious/ethnic stereotypes?

I’ll take another character.
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Oliver Lacroix Current Status: Alive
William "Bill" Dover Current Status: Alive
Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura Current Status: Alive
Scott Fischer Current Status: Alive

Kermit
Contender

6:18 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #92

Alright! Jana Brown! Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Profile: All of Jana’s hobbies are normal. There’s like nothing that would actually give her an on-island advantage, which is gucci. I honestly don’t have much to say about her profile, other than that it’s pretty darn good, barring some tonal stuff and detailing blah blah blah.

Pregame: None!

Island: Some!

So, Jana wakes up in the barn, and her whole reaction to being put on murder island is pretty goddamned realistic. Like, she’s like “Why me?????????????????????? : (“ when a lot of V2ers were like “oh boy murder time is fun time!”, and it’s really a breath of fresh air (along with Justin who I also read. Dan and Bryan (the handler), u da real mvps.). She stumbles across Greg Moyer’s corpse (Greg Moyer sidenote: He is great, and his death made me feel feelings.), and she’s like “oh for fuck’s sake, just kill me.” and she’s all sad and stuff. THIS IS GOOOOD! Like, other V2ers would’ve like, licked Gregory, I dunno; but Jana has a pretty reasonable reaction to a corpse with it’s head impaled on a hook. Sera Wingfield pops, in fresh from shooting a twelve-year-old and is all like “That can be arranged.” Oh Sera. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Sera, you something. Like, Sera’s already been read, but I am immediately bothered. In one post she goes from “Oh jeez, I don’t really like shooting people” to “Wow, threatening to shoot Jana is entertaining!” (also it says “Sera wasn't really looking forward to pulling the trigger again. Still, she had to admit to herself... it was sort of exciting, in a weird way.” V2, what is with all your people who get, ahem, “excited” by murder? grumblegrumblegrumble)

Anyways, back to Jana. She’s like “wait no don’t shoot me.” and Sera’s like “I figured. You should be careful what you wish for…” and jesus I’ve only read two posts from each kid so far but I like Jana so much more than Sera. Jana acts like a real person, and Sera’s just being like unrealistically ominous and creepy GRUMBLEGRUMBLEGRUMBLE. The two spend the rest of the thread talking. Sera acts like an emotionless psychopath sexy manipulative V2 character (there are so many of them whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy), and Jana acts like a normal person. I like Jana much more than Sera. As an example, Sera’s killed a Brandon, and so as an explanation (read: lie), she says that Brandon and Adam (Amato, who also died) tried to rape her, and then she says Adam was hot. Jana responds by thinking “what the fuck he tried to rape you why would you say that?”. Jana is good. Jana is very good. (Sera sidenote: I don’t really get why she had to make up the rape story, when she literally killed Brandon in self-defense. Like, Brandon literally shot her why does she need to lie about this?)

Sera sidenote: “"I'm really sorry," she stated flatly, "But I gave up back when I got shot in the leg while two guys argued over which one wanted to fuck me first."” Sera, this literally happens to you in a few threads and you’re perfectly fine with it, u inconsistent person.

The duo move on to the park, where they run into Kevin Kaputsiak. SOTF needs more people named Kevin. Kaputsiak’s first post has him thinking about sex, so that’s not a good sign. Kevin thinks that Sera has some real issues. I’m with you, Kevin. (He’s actually turning out to be decent so far but the MATTY BOY writeup doesn’t bode well for him.) OH KEVIN CALLS SERA OUT FOR BEING A V2 MANIPULATIVE GIRL CHARACTER YOU ARE THE BEST KEVIN! (my dog’s name is kevin too i like him). Zilya’s here now, and she’s tired. Me too, Zilya, me too. She sees the group and runs towards them, but “finds herself in the middle of a park”. According to Mitsuko, this is ironic. *purses lips* mkay then. Sera and Kevin do stuff and there is no such thing as a posting order and then JOHN MUTHAFUCKIN DAVIES is here, and he’s sure something. Jana is wary of there being so many people in this thread, because one of them might be a killer. Jana is smart. John does some John stuff and oh god i’m only done the first page of this thread (frog screeching).

Zilya wanders off. Bye Zilya! Kevin’s like “who the fuck are you?” at John and Jana’s like “?????????????” at John and John acts like a bad anime character. I actually love John so much you dont understand.
HOLY SHIT

I LOVE JANA!

“Jana thought that maybe John was suffering some kind of intense mental condition in light of the program.”

:))))))))))))))))))) jana u r good!

John does stuff and Kevin does stuff and Sera does stuff. From John and Kevin’s posts it seems like John/Kevin are pretty close, but in Sera’s post it says that John’s out of hearing distance while she’s standing right next to Kevin so I don’t know what the fuck is happening. I think John leaves now, but there’s no exit tag so I’ve got not clue. Sera and Kevin talk a lot and Jana’s kinda left in the dust because THERE IS NO POST ORDER (frog screeches). Rob and Matt show up and confusing stuff happens and Kevin dies and now Sera and Jana are hangin’ with Matt now I guess. fuck, i dunno. Next thread (help)!

Jana’s being creeped out by our dear-old sex maniac Matt. (also they’re at the school but it blew Zilya up and now there is no school). Matt says creepy stuff, and THEN he says “lets go inside, what’s the worst that could happen?” I’ll tell you what, Matt: You getting murderfucked/fuckmurdered. Kayla Ravoy shows up and is like “hello i’m unarmed don’t kill me” and Matt’s all like “TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN’T JUST SHOOT YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING BITCH!?”. Jana, being the only sane and normal person in the group, is confused by Matt’s actions. Me too, Jana, me too. Jana’s like “what the fuck, Matt?” and Sera’s like “YES SHOOT HER MATT DO IT NOW!”, and Jana is the only person in this group who I don’t hate. Kayla’s pretty good (she’s getting inactive killed right now so she’s not as good as OG Kayla). Jana is my shining light in the sea of whatthefuck that is V2.

Sera proceeds to claim that Kayla is Mariavel Varella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

This is how I feel right now.

Jana’s like “maybe she’s not Mariavel tho dont shoot her 4 heck sake” and then Matt shoots Kayla.

For fuck’s sake Matt…

hnngggggg

Matt starts being weirdly aggressive to Jana and then Jana’s like “get the fuck away from me you fucking shitstain why did you shoot her what the fuck Matt”. Jana is the audience surrogate right now, and I cannot overstate how much more I like Jana than the rest of her group. Matt and Sera are dumb and Jana leaves. Good job, Jana. After Jana leaves, Sera and Matt fuck, because they are dumb. Jana is not dumb.

Jana’s next thread is a oneshot where she reminisces about Matt/Sera being doofuses, thinks about her family, and finds out she’s in the final ten. Also the ground says “MOM”. It’s a solid thread, I guess.

Jana’s last thread now!

Oh, Mariavel’s here.

fuck.

well fine.

Jana walks in during the middle of Rob Adams and Mariavel VarellaalleraV levairaM having a big ol’ gunfight. She hides in some bushes, and then for some reason decides to stand up and run away. I can already tell this won’t end well for Jana.

Yup…

I was right.

nmie nrv fdjkzth45u d y545 uygvdoiwjkakl cj,M;POi9e90IIOFNDJKNDujidahd 8r

So she ends up running right past Rob, and Rob’s like “YIKES!” and he shoots her. Her last thoughts are about her family, which is nice, I guess. There’s a proto-meanwhile thing, where her brother is sad and stuff. Her death was pretty anticlimactic, but I can’t say I disliked it.

Conclusion: Jana is a good character who spends most of her time surrounded by bad characters. She manages to stay consistent throughout, which directly contrasts like almost all of the rest of V2. Jana herself was enjoyable, but the characters she spent her time with brought her down from fulfilling her true potential.

A N O T H E R 1 !
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Polibyss
Leader

7:03 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #93

Roll me another one, please.

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

7:08 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #94

Just finished John Matthews. His profile isn't too out there. He has some family tragedy in that his father dies and his mother shacks up with someone abusive. She gets a divorce, but send him to live with his cop aunt whom he loves. Moving on.

Pregame he doesn't do much.

Island he doesn't do much. He quickly meets Ricky, Jackie and Gail and the others are very strong, much stronger than him. Some OOC notes indicate that he's not reading the posts of his thread partners and he has to go back and change his post to be more in line with what is happening. He really fails to connect with the others when they are talking about their lives and comes off as distant and kind of self-absorbed. Special mention that Gail says she has hemophilia and it doesn't appear that anyone with her knows what that means and doesn't ask. Seriously, they should be much more concerned about this information and yet no one is.

Soon Jackie (MVP) meets Kayla, his friend. Super cute. They come upon Felix who infuriatingly finds fresh bacon and waffles in a house to make breakfast. I hate this.

It seems like in pre-game Felix and Kayla dated, Kayla told people he raped her, he says that's a lie, we'll never know the truth [SPOILER FROM THE FUTURE, IT'S A FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION] But when they meet they're ready to throw down when Kayla throws a boomerang at him, misses, and he throws it back, hitting her in the arm.

Jackie is killed in the scuffle with Felix, John tries to revenge-kill him and dies too. Useless til the end.

I'm not going to recommend John. He's a real non-presence for almost his whole game run except for a pretty good death with a passable fight scene. Other than that you'd be better off just reading Jackie who is better and is with John the whole time anyway.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] Spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] Spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

7:18 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #95

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.

17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.

Victoria says:
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom SO WORTH IT

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

v6
v5

v4

Fenris
Player

9:30 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #96

Okay so this kid has two entire threads and the second one has a content warning and involves Walter Smith and Mariavel Variavel. I am very afraid. And holy shit his profile is bad. Lemme just quote it:

"He rarely smiles. When he does, he never does with his mouth open. Due to his background, his teeth are ridicolously yellow, his breath horrible (often due to his occasional consumption of alcohol), and his teeth crooked. Don't ask about the rest of his personal hygiene." (he's 14 btw)

"He can be nice or mean depending on his demanor. His is also known for his scathing and offensive jokes, which he often makes on everyone, including his friends, though he tries to make it clear that he's joking with his friends, though some find it nearly abusive. He despises most teenagers, beleiving himself to be above them."

"He was very precocious as a young man, reading All Quiet on the Western Front at age four, Voltaire at age five, the Communist Manifesto at age six, Mein Kampf at age seven, and etc. Mostly because he loves big words."

"Ironically, his family is currenltly successful. His father is in charge of the "family" business, a very prosperous corporation. His older brother is poised to inherit the business, leaving Li-Jen completely out of it. That business of course, is a very large porn company based in China. (That also translates foreign porn [including Japanese Hentai], and distributes it in China, as well as manufacturing it's own.]"

i could just quote the whole profile but honestly i've been punished enough having to read this once. anyway no pregame and i don't care enough to be remotely grammatical right now

thread 1 starts w/ mariavel and she's being herself. his first post is six very short sentences and one spoken line none of which tells me anything whatsoever about him. mariavel is herself @ him and he says "lovely day isn't it" sarcastically and shes like yeah a lovely day for MURDER haha lets be friends and hes like sure! then he goes inactive. which is a blessing because it means i dont have to read more mariavel. second/last thread he's taken over by TBH who has him try to kill walter for no reason whatsoever and then walter stabs him a lot and i don't care

final thoughts: why did i read this

also final thoughts: give me another
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] Spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] Spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

9:56 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #97

I got forgotten
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Kermit
Contender

9:59 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #98

Annabelle’s hobbies are sports, homemaking, and Jesus. fine. I’m gonna call her Banannabelle.

hmmmmmm okay

You know what?

I’m just gonna paste some highlights from her physical appearance below this.
- “Annabelle Bucchanon is another of those unbelievably good looking ninth graders that possesses the body of a young demi-goddess and the personality of a slight martyr.”

-”She has a tall, lanky frame of five feet, ten inches and just one hundred and thirty pounds that is constructed of wonderful muscle attained by constant physical activity and a hefty amount of shopping.”

-”Vertical superior, but mammory inferior is she,” (Kermitnote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?)

-”Well rounded with just about everything else, why can't she be gifted with nice breasts too? This is a question she frequently asks herself.” (Kermitnote: I also frequently ask myself this.)

-”Flaming red curls fall and end at her shoulders, the front strands streaked with bright, bubblegum pink. It's so... well, bubbly.”

-”Large and rounded are her eyes with their bright blue irises, their shiny color brought ought more-so by a pale complexion so natural to redheads.”

-”Below the nez, a word Annabelle remembers vaguely from her French class the past year, thin, pale lips rest, although one wouldn't know it due to the mass amount of cotton-candy pink lip gloss applied to them.”

-”In regard to daily fashion, Annabelle is all about the occasion.”

Okay. So...like... If you make literally every sentence all weird and rhythmy, your profile becomes INSTANTLY FUCKING HILARIOUS. Please, just use like, normal words and sentence structure. I know I’ve been okay with tonal issues in past v2 profiles but none of them were just this tonally wacky. This could’ve been a good appearance section if it were just less flowery.

Her bio is written in the same style as her physical appearance, and it’s making my bones hurt. MY BONES! For the most part, she’s a Mary-Sue, and compared to some character from something that I don’t watch. Also, there are rumours that she’s a lesbian, which makes her go “:’(“ because the only thing she’d be lesbian for is Jesus (Jesus is a girl in this scenario OK). Oh, actually, maybe she is a lesbian? I’m not suuuuuuuuuure because I skipped most of the profile because it hurts so much to read. SO MUCH PAIN

So, uh, I’m getting the impression that Banannabelle’s gonna go crazy and become a wacky catholic lesbian sex-freak, because honestly, what else could happen?

Pregame: fuck you nerds, i’m not reading it! :)))))))))))))))))))

Island: :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Oh there’s less flowery prose now, so that’s good.

So, she wakes up and decides not to play. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! She’s in the residential area, so she heads to a house. She has a shower, and, uhm...“ She smelled of strawberries now; the shampoo she had used the source.”

right so hold on a minute. Shampoooooooooooo? why is there soap and shampoo here? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How is the island’s water-system-whatever/electricity good enough for a fucking shower? fd f df 3 snnoi90 38h help

Oh, now she’s okay with killing. Either that or she’s gonna use her gun to remove her pimples. I’m honestly not sure which.

Gigi Sinclaire shows up, and she’s literally just a stereotypical hip teenager from the 60s. I don’t like her. According to her there’s “Psycho” (the p is always capitalized) music playing, and that’s bad because she can’t dance to it. Fuck me. I’m honestly so done right now.

This is taken directly from the thread: "She suddenly walked through her home, heading towards the door. It was still extremely quiet, just the way the girl liked it. Not bothering to take anything for protection, the girl simply went to her door and opened the door. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Are you looking to move in???" Annabelle rather shrieked at the auburn haired female on the other side of the street, but then prepared to run in case the girl freaked out with her unseen item that was probably not the cookies the girl hoped that it was. "

honestly what the fuck? hwat?

Gigi says she knows Banannabelle from school even though they went to different fucking schools jesus christ GIGI, and Megami is quick to point that out. Thank you Megami. Banannabelle thinks that the house she’s in is her actual house or something i guess? I don’t fucking know. She talks to Gigi about “how she just redecorated” and literally fuck you annabelle honestly i cant handle this.

Someone being crazy can be really good SOTF stuff, but when it comes out of fucking nowhere and isn’t explained (and is also dumb), it’s reeaaaaaalllly bad. I don’t know anymore. please help. help me. help me please.

OH LAURA DIESEN’S HERE. She’s pretty good, so hopefully she’ll provide enough of a barrier to save me from Banannabelle and Gigi. Some shit that I don’t care about happens and then something that I care about FUCKING IMMENSELY happens.

Banannabelle goes upstairs…

and…

well, her handler describes it as “Mild sexual content”, but I’d like to DISAGREE VERY MUCH…

maaaaasstuurbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaattttiooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn sceeeeeeene! Fuck this. fuck this so bad.

Like, she’s a 14-year-old girl! I DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN HOW TERRIBLE AND WRONG THIS IS! FUCKING HELL V2! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? WHY ME? WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO READ THIS? KILL ME

Some bullshit that I don’t fucking care about anymore happens and Laura Diesen commits suicide. I’m so jealous of Laura right now. I have to keep reading, and she gets to be dead. I’d rather be dead than read this.

Gigi dances because she’s a 60s teeny-bopper fuck you and Banannabelle has a mental breakdown because she’s a lesbian catholic sex-freak (wow i was right!). now she’s vomiting. i’m also vomiting.

I’m just gonna stop Annabelle right here. I assume she improves, but my psyche cant take her any more.

Conclusion: KIiIiiIiIIiiIiIIIlLLLLlL MeeEeEEEeee pLeEaAAAaaaasE EnD My SuFfeRiNg

i don’t know why I’m asking for another one but I am.

"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

10:21 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #99

Yugi: Jaime Dibenidetti
Fenris: Brandon Cuthbert

Kermit will get one when he finishes his meat. You can't have pudding if you don't eat your meat.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Victoria says:
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

Dom SO WORTH IT

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

v6
v5

v4

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

10:35 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #100

Allllright, so, Adam Amato. Written by Adam Dodd. Iktor asked in a tired haze just how many Adams this kid wrote, and I'm assuming it's just the two. Anyway, let's do the checklist:

South Park picture: check.
From Canada (specifically the greater Toronto area): check.
Loves hockey: check.
IS BASED OFF A REAL PERSON OF THE SAME NAME: check.

Also this kid is 17 and has a full, if thin, goatee. I really want his genes because it would've made growing a beard much easier. Most of the profile is fine - Dodd usually did a good job of writing profiles that, for the version, were very well-fitting and nonabrasive. Everything seems to be in working or-

"Disadvantages: Two of his best friends participated in SOTF v1. One was killed in a horrific lightning accident and one ended up winning. Because of that, Adam's mind likely won't react very well to being placed in a similar situation. People who harbour even a slight dislike for him might come in with guns ablazing."

Can we talk about this for a second?

So Adam Amato was besties with Adam Dodd and some schmuck who died in an 'unfortunate lightning accident' in V1. A little research reveals this to be Andrew Lipson. This is somehow a disadvantage, as well as the terrible, crippling disadvantage of 'people may try to kill him'. Wow, Adam (Amato), you certainly really have it rough, other kids have a one-up on you for sure.

Enough of the profile, time to actually read this guy. There are only two threads so this won't take terribly long.

Today I learned, courtesy of an Ali Grayston post, that AT 'Big Four' member Steve Wilson spent a year as principal of one of the V2 schools. Ooookay (Also rest in peace, Wilson). Anyway, Adam plays next to no role in his first thread, which is a veritable who's who of V2 writers: Megami, Mitsuko, Laz, Dodd, Riser... and some guy named Doink, who gives us the most entertaining post with Kasumi White talking to God/Olmec/Dee Bradley Baker, then waking up to see that she's laying in the graveyard of a church beneath an angel statue.

Adam listens at the door, Ali bitches at Kasumi screaming her head off, R. Kelly throws the first racial slur in the history of the internet, Mariavel pops in to be Mariavel. Adam hears threats of violence in a church (gasp!) and pops up with his gun at the ready, threatening everybody not to blaspheme on God's holy ground or he'll bust a cap in your ass like a good Catholic person.

This goes over like a fart in church (heh) as Edgar rightfully points out how hypocritical Adam's being right now. Mariavel does the same thing right after but with a speech that must take like... 20 seconds in real-time, during which presumably everybody just stays put with their thumbs up their asses. It's cool though, because he sheepishly says 'sorry' and Mariavel actually drops all aggression. Just like that. Also R. Kelly's hiding in the confessional. Get it? He's trapped in the closet.

GET IT!?

R. Kelly comes out of the closet confessional and scares Adam, who assess his weapon, for the SECOND TIME, as a 'formidable weapon' and a 'sniper's pistol'. Twice in one thread, this happens. He then name drops Dodd (making it the second time he's mentioned) and capitalizes every other WORD to show us that he means business and randomly shouts like a tweak.

Mariavel does a songpost. I don't even fucking read it. Back to Adam. Back to talking about Dodd and how he was 'the winner of this damn thing and you would have liked him, he killed twelve people'. Somewhere in this narrative is talk of an escape plan with no real idea of how to do it, and he turns down Mariavel's offer to team up since the announcements oust her as a killer. Oh, and Kasumi White is inactive killed at the end of this thread. Boo.

Adam goes to the mountain ranch where he rapidly switches between panicked and sullen when he meets Sera Wingfield. Also this guy named Brandon Cuthbert shows up but he is VERY difficult to read because... well, he's an except from his first post in Silence and Solitude.
[+] Spoiler
“I believe that he is the man who is going to relieve control of his firearm and you are the exquisite young woman who will simply either a.) Smile as she runs away or b.) Screams as she runs away and no you cannot pass go and I would prefer if you do NOT collect 200 dollars.” Brandon said calmly, he was coming from the southern side of the island so one would assume he had been moving rather quickly, although to be honest he had made sure to include a few pages of notes –including a deep in-depth analysis of his own odds are with the gun (even going so far as to fire three shots about two miles from this destination and then cut down the range of said shots by 25% and he assumed that was his range, said range was only about 30 yards, but hopefully it would be fine, he had committed Danya’s Saiga-12guide to memory) and had decided that as of right now he could make use of the gun in ways that Jonathan Michaels could not, he would play SOTF in a way that would surprise many, he would play it via intelligence.
Brandon and Adam get aggressive with one another... and then both go inactive, so Megami just takes over and hastily writes the two to their deaths. Brandon kills Adam, Sera kills Brandon. The end. Adam Amato exists for little more than some pointless aggression and as a vehicle to spread the glorious word of Adam Dodd, winner of V1.

V2, EVERYBODY!

Sigh... I'll take another.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

10:42 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #101

I can't really say that there was a lot to Jaime as a character. Her role in the one thread she had was essentially “appear, talk to Mariavel, attack her and then get killed by her” and even within this there’s not a lot dedicated to her - the majority of the thread takes Mariavel’s perspective and the majority of what we do get dedicated to Jaime is this blank prose which - although it does give us viewpoints into Jaime’s thoughts - doesn’t really give us any ideas on how she is emotionally until the very end (which is essentially generic ‘oh no, I’ll never achieve this now that I’m dead) and doesn’t really provide any interest for the reader to grab onto. It’s pretty clear that Jaime only existed so that her death could prop up Anna’s and Mariavel’s stories, and although that might make Mariavel or Anna better, it doesn’t really make Jaime by herself an engrossing read, and personally it doesn’t make me care about her all that much.

GIMME A DRINK, BARTENDER
[+] Spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] Spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] Spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Kermit
Contender

10:44 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #102

Ruggahissy-Today at 4:15 PM
GO FINISH

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

i dont wanna finish my meat…..

anbel part 2:

i don no were gigi went. do u no were gigi went? anbel left thred. the end. nxet thred!

this thred is cald “i like shoping!”. i leik shoping 2. : )

brob madams and matdrew r heer! brob nd mat a prty fnuny 2! : ) dawn of teh ded suxx!

oh boi! hre cums anbel! she is at mal and their is abecombi an ftich and hrot tropic. y those r on murderisland is a biiiiiiiig mystery. anbel is confuse. me 2, anbel, me 2. anbel is like “helo is n e 1 here?” and brob an mat r like “helo”. mat says “eh?” so that means he is cnadien. also the cnadien is creeping on anbel an i feel uncomfy : ((((

sme boring stuf hapens and then farnco sebort is here nd he has a genad lonchur! rus goofball is here 2! wahoo! oh boy so is satcy hoorson! she is my face < 3 xoxoxoxox!

farnco and rus and satcy hijak the thred an then satcy gets sqished by a beem or smthn bcuz farnco made a splosion with his genad lonchur. brob and cnadien mat and anbel leaf thred.

: O in this next thred there is bryant carver and j. r. rizzolo and victoria! oh wow! bryant carver hedbuts j. r. rizzolo and the riz dies. :’ (

oh now anbel n frends r here! they hang out with bryant carver nd evry1 is hapy! I’m not happy.

haha lolz n e ways anbel never actuly show up in thred nd mistuko3 makes her head splode. the end!

Conclusion: fuk u

now i want some pudding.

Edit: Yeahhhhhhhh just ignore all of that. After she leaves the Gigi thread, she heads to the mall, where she befriends Rob Adams and Matt Drew. They talk for a bit and then Franco/Russ/Stacy show up and Stacy gets smushed. Rob/Matt/Annabelle leave. Now, Annabelle doesn't show up until the very last post of the next thread, and she is promptly collarsploded. Also her pregame's fine.

wow look an actual conclusion: Annabelle's actually pretty decent, just skip her first thread.

[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

10:57 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #103

See, that wasn't so hard.

Ricky: Jenna Cassidy
Yugi: Laura Diesen
Kermit: Ernest Decarteret
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Victoria says:
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

Dom SO WORTH IT

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

v6
v5

v4

D/N
Contender

11:34 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #104

Satoru Kamui. Not much to say here. He's Japanese and his parents are stereotypically ruthless perfectionists. Oh, he also was in a mental hospital for a year for no particular reason, but that's never expanded upon so we'll forget about it.

I check into pregame. His first thread has seven pages. NOPE. OK, I skim through. Satoru 1) is shy 2) looks like a girl because of his long hair. A girl named Ebody at school takes a shine to him and soon they're making out and declaring each other totes boyfriend and girlfriend. They meet another guy named Tybalt who angsts and Satoru blurts out he's bisexual. I don't think any of these people appeared on island and this is why pregame is dumb. Enough of that.

On-island, there's a nothing opening thread. Satoru walks off and walks into a day one sex scene between Venus Gwendolyn and Zed. Venus is apparently sexing Zed as part of a devious scheme to steal an American flag from him. Aaaaaa. Zed is thinking about video games. Satoru plots on whether to attack them or not and oh god I'm trying to avoid most of this sex scene but aaaaaaaaaa.

"Venus’ pearly white teeth sunk into the expired sausage and she bit hard."

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

While she's chomping on down, Satoru decides to rush them with his cat claws. I agree. He maybe stabs Zed in the arm and Venus runs away and Nich Finlayson shows up angrily. Satoru runs away but his hair gets caught in a tree branch and he thrashes around in a most pathetic fashion. Nich gives him an ax whack in the arm and they have a pretty perfunctory fight where they inflict a couple surface injuries before Satoru runs off and goes in active.

He surfaces some time on in a group inactivekill. And a half-decent one by early standards, by that! Good work, Megami. Satoru hides for a few days and meets up with Alexander Bee, whoever that is. Gigi Sinclaire stomps up and assumes Satoru is Alex's girlfriend. Heehee. Hey, it shows they actually read at least a bit on who the characters were, which is better than a lot of inactivekills get. ANYWAY, the three of them decide to wait out the rain on an abandoned boat and Danya explodes them for reasons.

So yeah, not much. His pregame was pointless and he had an islandthread where all he dead was interrupt a blowjob of death and get his hair tangled in a branch. He got a much better inactivedeath than most kids are getting this version though, so good on him for that.

ANOTHER.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????

SansaSaver
Player

11:35 PM - Aug 26, 2017 #105

Throw one my way, pleaaaaaase <3
Version Seven: