Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

August 28th, 2017, 3:21 am #161

I didn't enjoy Debrah Dollop.

She only had a couple of posts in pregame, the only notable event of which was when she gave someone an erection by licking her lips in her very first post. Seriously, why were so many v2 characters obsessed with sex?

On the island, she was obsessed with finding her sister Deliah, and it was emphasized in almost every post of hers. Once she does get some information from Melanie DeSilva, she kills her immediately afterward. Granted, Melanie was begging Debrah to kill her, but the fact that Debrah feels no guilt for doing so, and the narrative outright states that she saw Melanie as someone who had outlived her use to her doesn't put her in a good light.

Once Debrah finds Deliah is when things really go off the rails, though. You see, Deliah was pregnant, and the stresses of the island caused her to miscarry right in front of her sister. The miscarriage is described in disgusting detail, and Debrah kills Deliah afterward in a fit of rage and despair. This scene made me incredibly uncomfortable, and I have absolutely no intention of going back to read it at any point in the future.

Once Deliah is dead, Debrrah takes her severed hand and wanders the island in full-on freakout mode for two more threads before suddenly deciding to make a heroic stand against Vesa Turunen and getting killed for it.

I do not recommend Debrah Dollop. She spends her entire story being obsessed with her sister, making her come off as a very flat, limited character. The fact that her story involves an incredibly disgusting scene does not do her any favors either. If you're reading v2, I'd say you should give her a skip.

Another character, if you please.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

August 28th, 2017, 3:57 am #162

I am 6 threads out of a total 22 done with Bryan and will make an effort to finish him tonight. The end is in sight thanks to all of you.

DN: Harry Constantine
Skraal: Michael Neely
Laurels: Wanda Lovett
Aura: Kasumi White

19 STUDENTS REMAIN
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

August 28th, 2017, 4:23 am #163

Kasumi's story is an extremely brief read, so I was able to breeze right through it.

Kasumi's pregame is incredibly shortand doesn't really amount to much of anything, so I'll skip right over it.

On the island, Kasumi starts in the church, prays for guidance, and tries to play peacemaker with the surprisingly large group that wound up gathering there. However, she very quickly goes inactive and winds up getting blown up when the chapel becomes a danger zone.

Kasumi is an extremely minor character in the grand scheme of things, and has no real effect on anyone outside of her boyfriend Lance. As such, even though she isn't particularly poorly written, I can't really recommend her because there's almost no substance at all in her story.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

Flare
Contender

August 28th, 2017, 4:28 am #164

Surprise, it's me, asking for a character at the last minute
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

August 28th, 2017, 4:46 am #165

Our first introduction to Michael has him throwing a temper tantrum, smashing everything that he can find nearby, while blaming somebody named Shane Moyer for getting him sent to the island. There’s no indication of who Shane Moyer is, other than the fact that Michael thinks that he’s a “faggot” and a “preppy bitch”. Off to a good start, I see.

He then stumbles upon a conversation between Alexander Bee, Edgar Judah, and Anthony Ainsworth(who I complained about a bit in my review of Edgar). Still not a fan of Anthony, by the way. Michael then disappears for several rounds of posting (I guess post order just wasn’t a thing in V2) before briefly interjecting with an swing of his golf club at a nearby bottle before realizing that acting aggressive around a clearly insane person probably isn’t a good idea. Michael is however unable to stop himself from laughing at Anthony’s ridiculous attempt to perform an exorcism on Edgar. Seeing that Anthony clearly isn’t about to calm down any time soon, Michael decides to take his chances elsewhere and runs off into the rain.

He then is killed off in a Mariavel Massacre™.

Overall, he wasn’t too bad of a character, but his run isn’t anything really worth looking at. He only has 4 short posts to his name, and most of his time is spent reacting to Anthony’s lunacy rather than doing anything interesting of his own. I’d lean towards not recommending him, as he’s little more than fodder, unfortunately.

I’ll take another character. Looks like we've almost reached the end.
[+] spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Oliver Lacroix Current Status: Alive
William "Bill" Dover Current Status: Alive
Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura Current Status: Alive
Scott Fischer Current Status: Alive

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

August 28th, 2017, 5:10 am #166

11/22 Bryan threads complete.

Aura: Christian Cohen
Flare: Eli McConnell
Skraal: Roland Kelly

16 STUDENTS REMAIN
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.

17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.

Victoria says:
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom SO WORTH IT

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

v6
v5

v4

Fenris
Player

August 28th, 2017, 5:23 am #167

wrote:While his light blue eyes gleam with arrogance, and are strangely intimidating in their confidence,
why do people write like this

anyway Franco Sebberts comes genuinely recommended, has 13 threads, and got two BKAs. but he dies of inactivity and also taser rape so it's a tossup.
[+] spoiler
outside of some of the weirdly flowery writing (like the above), his profile is fine. He's a spoiled rich kid who throws temper tantrums but is super charismatic apparently and also has a "weak heart" which is one of those physical flaws that will only ever come up if it's convenient. anyway I'm being a bitch for no reason there's really nothing seriously wrong with the profile especially by v2 standards

pregame: HE HAS A BUTLER WHO'S JUST FOLLOWING HIM AROUND? for a second i thought this was happening At School and i was gonna choke but no they're at a mall. it's still funny. anyway his first pregame thread is basically him bullying damien whose name i don't feel like making fun of anymore into attending a party and it's. really funny?? like not. okay this is hard to explain but it's not intentionally funny, in that franco isn't meant to be a comedy character, but it's not Unintentionally funny, in that franco is by no means bad or poorly written. he's just this super flamboyant rich boy casually threatening people with social death while walking around at the ball with his goddamn butler. i love him. his second thread is about that party and
wrote:How splendid, they are all here to dine on my food and embrace my generosity. I don’t think many people realize that my generosity comes at a price, their love and admiration. You should never accept gifts this readily offered, friends, but you did, and now you all owe me. I own you all.
this kid is a cartoon supervillain. i love him so much. ok there's more happening in this thread (basically a lot of Socializing and Destroying Damien's Life) and okay let me quote one more line
wrote:“Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you the entertainment for this evening,” Franco’s eyes lit up as he jerked Damien’s arm, pulling him into the room. “Damien fucking Carter-Madison.”
glorious. anyway my point was you understand who franco is now lets get to murder island

PARIS FUCKING PERSPHONE. franco wakes up and is terrified and apparently has puke on himself which honestly is a thing that only seems to happen to characters i like. which is weird. but sure. the narration refers to franco's voice as pretentious, which is hilarious. i am Tremendously distracted by paris fucking persphone. how is franco the less ridiculous character in this thread??? paris woke up like 8 seconds ago and is like "why is this guy talking about friendship, imma kill him". okay sorry i'm supposed to be reading franco. franco reacting to things like a normal person while also being a huge prick about it, which is what i love about him. he's thinking about using people already which doesn't really bother me because that seems to be how he approaches other people in general judging from pregame. he's also gone very quickly from being terrified to "playing to win" which should bother me more than it does but i'm still entertained.

Franco's paired up with Anna Dibenidetti who has no discernible personality as far as i can tell and they leave without being murdered by the Gossip King. next thread and goddammit this is the one where Brittany gets killed after one post by fucking Paris Persphone he FOLLOWED us i didn't ask for this. franco considers killing him and i like him slightly less for not putting me out of my paris-induced misery at this point. anyway paris is pretending he has feelings and franco is having a minor breakdown that he's trying to compensate for by barking orders and shit. paris fucking Kidnaps Anna while franco is trying to deal w/ the sudden arrival of Russ Gofis. Marvin Hendrick shows up too and they're all going to team up but marvin is kinda mcfreakin losing it and franco decides he's a Loose Cannon and needs to Leave. via Death. i actually kinda feel this cause like franco's been written kind of as a cowardly dude since his first post and at this point he's feeling powerful because marvin's even More cowardly.

i completely forgot until this moment that franco and martin are old friends (my fault for not paying close enough attention) which makes it even more brutal when he insists on being the one to kill him. damn dude cold blooded

i have to read several song posts. this is suffering. anyway i feel like i should be giving franco a Lot more shit than i am but i guess from the beginning i haven't been thinking of him as a high school student so much as as a cartoon villain, which makes his Villainous Antics less obnoxiously unrealistic and more entertaining

anyway apparently him and marvin had some. let us say Unresolved Issues and franco kind of spills his feelings @ marvin's corpse. sure.

in the next thread he's searching the island for a CLEAN SUIT AND DRESS SHIRT. I SHIT YOU NOT. i love this kid. and i love that he can't fuckin find one. the terrorist left eggos and bacon on the island BUT NOT DRESS CLOTHES. incredible. wait just kidding he found some lmfao and he makes his fuckin ally wear one too so they can look like patrick bateman while they kill people i guess. this is only island thread 3 out of 11 btw. i'm gonna stop summarizing and just point out things that are relevant this is already way too fucking long

franco is still thinking about marvin! it says a lot about my standards for v2 that i'm glad a kid is still thinking about someone he killed in the next thread. he actually seems to feel some genuine fondness for his new partner in crime, too. like he actually wants to get to know him and he reasons with himself that if they make more allies him and russ will always be the most important. wtf that's cute i'm down. at one point in a post he says he's "feigning empathy" but then shortly after he seems to be being genuine again so idk. i don't know what's really going on in that head of yours franco! tell me your secrets

apparently franco tied on his BKA with one of Nealosi's other characters so they get a shared weapons collection thread with a terrorist named marvin which has to be awkward. franco tries his Sleazy Charm on him. it's not very effective. franco and the other character (blake) meet, talk, and franco asks if they can team up, and i'm dreading having to deal with more two-character posts, but thankfully Nealosi doesn't go that route. he Does have them fight, and while blake gets away franco gets his shiny new BKA weapon. franco is fucking strapped here folks be very afraid

next thread involves the rob/matt comedy duo! i like them, kinda. then franco shows up
wrote:"Honey, I'm home!"
i love him!!!!! also i enjoy how the narrative takes literally every possible opportunity to call him pretentious. add it to the v2 drinking game

Stacy Holorson appears out of nowhere and she's one of Russ's handler's characters and god the multi-character-drifting in this version is confusing. stacy is ridiculous and basically forces franco to kill her. well, until she's injured, at which point she cries for help and franco kills her anyway. franco then takes her taser which makes me make this face: :| then he basically strongarms Nathan Godwin into following him to pick up his Second BKA Award. stop giving this boy weapons!!

in the next thread apparently they haven't left the mall yet and are trying to collect supplies before the mall becomes a Permanent Danger Zone and also nathan stayed outside and russell gets trapped under a shelf and franco runs because his collar starts beeping and he cares about himself more than his ally and he's genuinely upset about it but he's trying to keep his cool and

this is a lot to take in. it's all a oneshot and it happens real fast and franco has like a believable reaction or something.

he's still with nathan though and still on his way to pick up his BKA award with everyone's favorite murderer Raviamel. suddenly that heart problem he has crops up again for a few seconds. he continues to try to smarm his way into terrorist affections and it continues to not work. also he leaves nathan behind because why not allies are dumb

the next thread has Nealosi controlling three characters so it's not easy to follow but apparently the mall didn't become a Permanent Danger Zone, just a regular one, seeing as franco comes right on back. basically he shows up and eggs An Linh on into attacking Blake and Blake kills her and franco didn't need to be here for this

next one has a content warning and i know exactly what happens here so i'm just not gonna read it haha okay bye guys!! lets just skip to the next one!!!!

:(

ok let's make this quick. it's a oneshot, Nealosi controls all the characters, it's all super gratuitous. like i can see glimpses of franco's character in there, how he gets all self-righteously pissed that anyone other than him thinks they have the Right to leave the island. apparently he does What He Does because he's pissed and then returns to his senses and regrets it but it really just reads like it was written for shock value (nO PUN INTENDED.) basically it does nothing for franco besides pad his kill count and i am disappointed in him.

pretending that didn't happen (franco only has two more threads and still has two more kills jfc): he's losing it a bit. more than a bit. he's clearly a bit broken from all the killing he's done even though he's pretending not to be and even though he's still trying to fix his hair and shit. nathan apparently Had been following franco for the last few threads and he's back now and they agree to go to the residential district and that's pretty much it

Last Thread. Nealosi does two really long posts at the beginning where he kills off Nathan for reasons that aren't really clear and then Chiaki Takao shows up and SOMEONE TAKE THE TASER AWAY FROM THIS KID. luckily there's no taser rape this time because chiaki kicks his ass. like she still dies, but she gets to beat franco up first, which feels good at this point tbh. damien shows up, they fight, i'm not going to discuss it really because it's super melodramatic and franco goes full supervillain and there's no satisfying resolution because presumably franco goes inactive and Mitsuko, Harbinger Of Inactive Deaths, has the WHOLE GODDAMN PLACE COLLAPSE. every character in the area (except damien who gets away somehow i guess) just dies without any interesting final moments whatsoever.

THE END.
tl;dr/final thoughts: I actually really liked a lot of Franco, especially if you kinda leave your brain at the door and don't try to take him too seriously. he's a competently written (for the most part; there's plenty of typos but not ones bad enough to bug me) flamboyant villain who displays some real emotion and character in between killing people and saying ridiculous shit. that is, until you get up to his later threads (starting with Humanity), where it just feels like he's trying to outdo his own villainy and do horrible things for the sake of it rather than because it's what his character would do. so would i recommend franco? Yeah, actually, but just stop after Restraining Order: Part Two. actually you can stop after In Order to Survive since Restraining Order: Part Two really doesn't need franco in it at all. so yeah read his pregame and his first seven topics on-island and then make up a better ending for him with no taser rape. i believe in you.

my hands are tired. give me another one
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

August 28th, 2017, 5:30 am #168

Fenris: Dan Johnson

15 STUDENTS REMAIN
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Victoria says:
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

Dom SO WORTH IT

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

v6
v5

v4

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

August 28th, 2017, 6:07 am #169

Christian Cohen is... something.

Christian's profile is pretty out there, mostly because the vast majority of it revolves around his relationship with his girlfriend, who he married at age sixteen and currently lives with in a storage room where they frequently play music and have parties. This setup doesn't make sense to me, and after spending a long time questioning it I just decided to try to move on and not let it bother me.

Christian's time on the island was very short, as his only appearances came in the form of two one-shots and he never encounters any other characters aside from those written by his handler. Christian makes his debut by getting in a brief scuffle with Jonathan Michaels and getting a few pretty good jabs at his character flaws and coming off almost as a philosopher of sorts for a moment or two. They eventually wind up playing rock-paper-scissors to see who gets Jonathan's gun, and Chris wins. He takes the gun, runs away, and fires a long-range shot at Jonathan on the way out.

Christian's next appearance is at the scene of Jonathan Michaels' death, where the boxer is flayed by Brandon Cuthbert. Disturbed by this sight, he tries to shoot down Brandon, but winds up being subdued and vivisected by the pint-sized sadist. A disturbing end for a character that certainly didn't deserve it.

Christian had a pretty out-there concept, but compared to the people that he interacted with in-game, he was downright agreeable. However, despite me not disliking him as a character, I still wouldn't recommend reading him since he never interacts with any characters worth following, and his death scene is very unpleasant.

[+] spoiler
v5 Characters:

Fenris
Player

August 28th, 2017, 6:08 am #170

MY FAVORITE V2 HANDLER RETURNS TO RESCUE ME.

Dan Johnson's profile is totally kosher. okay he has "good shot" as an advantage because he spends time at a shooting range which always sets alarm bells off in my head but it's not super unrealistic. he's a big dude who's apparently a hockey star who now has a bad knee. mostly he just seems like a regular jock kid. fine by me

he's got no pregame and five island threads. his first post references v1 which i don't really care for since i haven't read v1, but it's nothing major: he had a favorite in v1 and rooted for her and then had to slowly watch her go mad from the circumstances. he's a lot more chill than i'd necessarily expect but it comes across more as a mix between shock and disbelief than just apathy. next thread he starts threatening Adrian Grey for his weapon. hm. i mean to be fair Adrian lobs a rock at him first, but it still seems like a quick jump to violence. actually to be fair i just went back and reread dan's profile and being kinda quick to jump to fighting as a solution, so i'll let it slide. he uses the word "Dan-kebab", which amuses me. Ernest Decarteret walks in and Dan starts immediately being a dick to him too. okay Dan's profile does say that he "rubs people the wrong way" but honestly at this point i feel like he must've been a school bully or something. Adrian Dies accidentally and ernest doesn't care and dan cares slightly but mostly he cares that ernest isn't respecting his authoritah, and ernest leaves and dan does too and idk what to say about it

dan's third thread is one fairly meaningless post about where he's heading to ride out the incoming storm and how he doesn't care about the names he recognizes on the announcement. fourth thread is another one shot where Cyco also takes over Edgar Judah for his death, and it's well done and kind of emotional. on edgar's side, anyway. dan just kinda finds edgar and decides to kill him. i mean edgar does shoot at him w/ a taser first but that's because dan snuck up on him?

last thread and it's at this point i realize dan is killed by R. Kelly. :| they fight, dan gets hit with two flashbangs and then stuck with his own syringe, he dies. this is quick because i don't know what else to say

tl;dr/final thoughts: i'm disappointed. Cyco is a really good writer and Dan is written just fine, he just isn't a particularly interesting dude since he never connects with anyone else on the island and never really shows any emotion outside of "imma fight you". just because of the quality of the writing he was a Fine Read i guess but i wouldn't really recommend him. Cyco has way better characters.

next kid please!
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] spoiler
Dante Luciano Valerio - Looking for penguins.
Then: None Now: [x] [x]
Ivy Langley - Holding hands.
Then: [x] [x] [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x]
Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - Drawing.
Then: [x] Now: [x] [x]
Axel Fontaine - Totally surrounded.
Then: [x] [x] Now: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Artem Fyodorov - Looking for a story.
Zen Alicea Feliciano - Hanging out with squirrels!
Then: [x] Now: [x]

[+] spoiler
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Carlisle - Looking for attention.
Moira Bellamy - Looking for help.
Rory Wrona - Looking for some quiet.
Salvador "Sal" Mendoza - Looking for an argument.
Dylan MacKenna - Looking for a revolution.