Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

12:59 AM - Oct 04, 2017 #76

Cassandra's profile isn't too outwardly absurd. Basically, she was a straight-A student who eventually got in trouble and started slacking off as a result. Compared to a lot of the v1 cast, she actually seems fairly realistic.

Cassandra joins up with Kichiro Taka and Kiyoko Asakawa early, providing an interesting dynamic to the group. Kiyoko can't speak English, Cassandra can't speak Japanese, but Kichiro can speak both, pretty much making him the leader and peacemaker of the trio by default. Although this is fairly unique, even in v1, not as much is done with it as there could have been.

Most of this can be drawn up to a few reasons. First, Cassandra falls into the same issue as a lot of characters in that she tended to fall into the background during threads because of the lack of posting order combined with the absurd speed that her thread partners would post. Second, Kichiro runs off and dies alone before their final thread, cutting their trio short.

Cassandra's death thread is a pretty unique scene. Kiyoko runs off and leaves behind a suicide letter, but since Cassandra can't read it, she assumes that Kiyoko is planning to attack them. Cassandra confronts her, and because both are paranoid and incapable of communication with the other, they wind up killing each other. Even more tragically, had Kichiro not ran off out of the blue, this probably could have been avoided.

Although Cassandra has some pretty interesting bits, she also has some notable weaknesses, mostly revolving around how few posts she actually gets. Her group and the path it takes are interesting, but Cassandra as an individual character is not. And because of that, I'm afraid that I can't fully recommend her.

Another character, if you please.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Skraal
Player
Skraal
Player

1:16 AM - Oct 04, 2017 #77

I'll take a character.
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] Spoiler
Cards

Characters:
Oliver Lacroix Current Status: Alive
William "Bill" Dover Current Status: Alive
Salvatore "Sal" Bonaventura Current Status: Alive
Scott Fischer Current Status: Alive

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

6:51 AM - Oct 04, 2017 #78

Aura: Eh-Sun Choi
Skraal: Jill Gatling
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Blastinus
Player

8:10 AM - Oct 04, 2017 #79

Glenn Hughes is a pleasant surprise when it comes to V1 characters. Just based on his introductory thread, you could make the case that this was a character waking up in V3 or V4. He's scared, but compassionate, helping out Chi Masumi and sharing some conversation about the island and what's been going on. Glenn and his older brother are from Southampton in the UK, which riserugu demonstrates primarily through throwing in "bloody" every now and then. Naturally, what with him and his older brother Fred being stuck on the same island, priority one is for the two bros to unite, and that's when something odd happens: he whips out his phone and calls him. At first, I wasn't sure what was happening. I've been so used to characters either having their phones confiscated or getting no signal, it seemed weird that they would actually work.

But anyway, we get our swift reminder that we are in V1 when a couple of peculiar characters show up: one holding a teddy bear and drawing people out using crocodile tears, the other commenting to herself about "vile fools". Naturally, Glenn and Chi aren't having any of that nonsense, so they vamoose while their sanity's intact and wait on a hillside for Fred, running into Marie Zaid in the process. Marie's gimmick is that she's got headphones on, so her posts are full of random song lyrics interspersed with the occasional dialogue. The group interacts a bit, and we get this interesting bit of philosophy from Glenn:
wrote:"The one permanent emotion of people is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What everyone wants above everything else is safety. So yes, I feel fear for myself -- What's going to happen, when is my time going to be up. I also fear for my brother..."
Which, you know, is kinda flat, but by V1 standards, he might as well be scrawling these thoughts on gold-leaf papyrus.

Of course, if Glenn seems normal in comparison to Marie, that's nothing compared to the strange caricature booming his direction next. Eddie Serjeanston, Sarge for short, talks and acts like he's a grizzled 40-year old. New ally in tow, Glenn continues his Bro Quest at the Gazebo, where he meets a guy by the name of Jacob Starr, who flips a handgun into a holster and doesn't kill anyone doing it, thereby proving that V5 kids are just dumb. Then he meets Sven Kekule, who's escaped from Alcatraz, or so he says. All this weirdness proves too much for Glenn, and he exits stage left.

Hope's on the horizon though, as Glenn discovers a brief Adam Dodd cameo who tells him that his brother's looking for him. And wouldn't you know it, but there he is! Having accomplished his Bro Quest and attracted a sizable entourage, the obvious question now becomes what Glenn will do with his remaining game. Why, interact with more weird people. That's what! Our next nut of note is Daphne, who delivers a completely appropriate story about killing a girl with a rock.
wrote:"Playing this game?" she asked casually, looking back towards her stick-like legs, decorated with scars, poking out of her shorts. "Haven't decided yet...But I don't mind killing. It's kind of...normal to me, after all."
And just to prove her point, she randomly kills Marie right in front of everyone else, and they react by...giving her a warning and then walking away. Alright. Sure. Although Glenn is so shaken by Marie's death that he basically becomes a paperweight stuck in the corner of a massive 17-page thread while everyone else tries to sort things out. Under the circumstances, it's easy to see why he preferred to stay out of that tangled mess. The other problem though is that his brother Fred is being controlled by the same handler, so Fred's taking the lead for now while Glenn just trails behind. It's to the point where in the next thread, everyone acknowledges Fred's existence but they have to be constantly reminded that Glenn is there too.

The disadvantages of these large threads are no more evident than when Daphne becomes the murderbush, just standing off to the side and stabbing whoever comes within her general vicinity. Everyone's so preoccupied with the other goings-on that it almost seems like they're bored with the spectacle. "Oh look, Daphne's gone on a stabbing spree again. What a bother." Everyone except Glenn that is. After a long period of not doing much of anything, suddenly he and Daphne have a big fight, and it's actually kind of fun. They bounce philosophy off one another and engage in a duel with a 2x4 versus a knife. Of everything that I've read about Glenn, this is easiest his best moment by far...

Which is only diminished a little by the fact that a totally unrelated guy decides to spray the group with an uzi. Lame, dude. The uzi man, who I'm not even going to dignify with a name, just fires bullets and bullets, and the scene goes on for far too long. Long enough for the place to suddenly become a danger zone mid-fight. I will say that V1 handlers seemed a lot less concerned about avoiding injuries at all times, since this firefight has a lot of people get clipped and nicked. Not the sort of injuries that would be debilitating, but still more realistic than everything missing. I appreciate that, and wish that handlers in the more modern versions would allow injuries like these.

Next thread, uzi man is gone, so they have time to regroup. There's this one girl called Mallory whose handler seems to be trying way too hard to pair her up with Glenn, and the handler says as much in OOC chat, but it seems like Glenn is just being friendly like usual, so it's really one-sided and a bit obnoxious. Then another big fight breaks out and there's confusion and people not posting in a while so the whole thing is muddled and really not a fantastic read. Long story short, the group flees yet again to Glenn's final thread, where he and Mallory get ambushed by a Bond villain named Peri Barclay who's like: "Choose who will die, hiss hiss!" I'm only partially paraphrasing there. The handler keeps mentioning how he snarls and hisses when he talks. It's a weird mental picture.

And boy, wouldn't you know it, but the oh so unique twist is that he's going to shoot the opposite one instead of the one who's chosen, so Glenn ends up taking the bullet. This death makes me legit mad, because of all the crazies and weirdos and lame gimmicks, Glenn struck me as a character written in earnest to be as realistic as possible. Having him be another victim of this clownshow that's V1 just really burns me. He deserved better.

Could I do another one?

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

8:28 AM - Oct 04, 2017 #80

Blastinus: James Coombs
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz

Blastinus
Player

8:23 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #81

You know, I might be wrong, but it says that James Coombs' handler was TheLonesome. So why is he, in his one thread, being handled by MooCow? I mean, besides the part where he gets jumped from behind by Clemence and killed before he gets more than two lines. Ironic, since his primary character trait in his profile is that he's talkative. He's also narcoleptic, I guess, which Danya remarks on three separate times in his evaluation, but it never comes up, so who cares?

Again!

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

8:35 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #82

Blastinus: Chi Masumi
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

10:10 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #83

Hi I finished Jeremy and I'll post an incredibly long summary tonight when I get home because that's where most of my write up is but TL;DR Jeremy is Sailor Moon. Roll me a kid in the meantime.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] Spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] Spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Winner
Winner

10:16 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #84

Kermit
Contender

11:02 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #85

henlo may i have a hmun?
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

11:05 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #86

[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz

Ruggahissy
Mr. Danya

11:19 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #87

Mmmmmmmmmm

Michael Suarez is short. He's a baseball dude from Barry Coleson High. He finds his other baseball friend jack and with him and Martyn and Jill they decide to try for escape. Martyn, Jill and Jack all go off to die in Onslaught Redux and Michael is somehow separated from them. He's kindda friendly and optimistic and believes in escape. Next he goes to the school and two girls are hiding in it. He bangs on the door and asks to be let in but they don't wanna. So he sulks and leaves.

Then he wanders to some other places and sees a kid named Scott, but he hears something and pushes Scott out of the way, getting shot. It was for nothing though because Scott is then immediately shot and killed. This is the same Scott from Jeremy's story so....guess I know what happened to him now. Though I wish I did not.

Because the person shooting is Angelina Kaige. You see, she gets horny when she kills people.
I want off this ride wrote:With each soldier that she'd killed (and there'd been many), Kaige had realized that she got increasingly more and more sexually aroused.

Well unfortunately for her, Michael was paralyzed when she shot him, so she can't rape him. Darn the luck. So she shoots him in the dick. He can't feel it though. Which is.....better? Then she shoots him in the face while she thinks about her daddy issues. Uhhhhhhhhhh

I don't recommend this character. He seems like a friendly, kindda playful kid but he doesn't get posted with much and then ends in a gross, dumb way that is more about Angelina than him and I don't want to spend any time with her.

Another.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
- Today at 8:38 PM
imagine this happening in life
and you pissed off a cop and he made you live with some incontinent sodafreak

05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not kill a policeman
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal his helmet
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not defecate in his helmet and mail it to his grieving family.
05:57 NotAFlyingToyYou would not steal it again

17:06 Ruggawork An orison is a prayer
17:07 trash i don't know why i thought it was a bird
17:07 trash who looks at random ass words and thinks "huh what does that mean? whatever it's probably a bird"

14:11 Kalopsia I HEARD FURRIES AND I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.
14:11 Imehal Lovely.
14:11 Imehal Read that again.

20:16Outfoxd I SAID I'M TAKIN IT BACK FROM THE SALTINE ESTABLISHMENT
20:16Meeemz Half the drag queens on Drag Race would beg to differ.
20:16Outfoxd EVERYONE KNOWS ALL DANCE CAME FROM AFRICA
20:17Outfoxd YOU CRACKAS NEED TO PUT SOME CHEESE ON YOSELF AND GO SIT ON A SNACK TRAY SOMEWHERE

21:07craft i
21:07craft am a fan of blowjbs.
21:07craft nods sagely
21:07Rugga ?
21:07Rugga Does that mean you get a lot of them or give a lot?
21:07craft yes
21:07craft wait
21:07Rugga ....

22:31Mimi THATS WHAT I THPGUTH
22:31Mimi THOUGHTU
22:31mudkip MIMI'S TURN
22:31Ruggahissy Thougt
22:31Ruggahissy THOUGHT
22:31Mimi HOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy We got it
22:31Mimi THOUGHT
22:31Ruggahissy WE GOT IT
22:31Mimi we did good
22:32Mimi we're a good team

22:46 Meeemz I love dicks, though
22:46 Meeemz er
22:46 Rugga Sig quote
22:46 NaftUm
22:46 Meeemz dicky characters
22:46 Meeemz GOD NO

19:45 BikrikiI am pretty sure we can built a bridge to jerking off

00:11 Mimi DOESN'T FOAM BREAK EASILY
00:11 Ruggahissy Not if you wrap it in duct tape
00:11 MurderWeasel There's a fiberglass core.
00:12 MurderWeasel And the foam is some special sort you buy directly from another dimension using souls as currency or something.
00:12 Ruggahissy.........

14:42 Bikriki JA! Stick it in ze boot!
14:43 Rugga I LOVE THIS KID
14:43 Bikriki adds that to list of sexual euphemisms
14:43 Skyler_Phone You have a list?
14:43 Bikriki <.<
14:43 Bikriki >.>
14:43 Bikriki No...

Victoria says:
Oh wait, I totally forgot to tell you last night because I was busy whoring
Mimi says:
STORY
OF
MY
LIFE

16:42 KamiKaze I've always wondered what using a fleshlight feels like.
16:42 KamiKaze Too bad I'm not special because God didn't give me a penis. ):

17:46 Dom LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART, NOT YOUR VAGOO

Ruggahissy this dress makes me feel like I should be having tea with the mad hatter. Not getting felt up by drunk Germans
Dom don't let them go down the rab-
Ruggahissy BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dom SO WORTH IT

09:51 Vicky We did a good job, didn't we, Meemz?
09:51 Mimi not really, no

03:19 GeneralGoose*BUT HE'S GONNA THINK IT'S A SPOON. OR MY PENIS. WHICH IT ISN'T*

23:15 Cluevara ICE CREAM MAKES YOU FAT YOU LARDY LARD BUTT.

[+] Spoiler
Jonah Heartsgrave: If you need to talk I'll listen.
Lori Martin: You're so stuck up.
Tirzah Foss: Let's have some fun.
[+] Spoiler

v6
Caleb Diamond: Silly sacrificer
Hazel Jung: Abandoned actress
v5
Amaranta Montalvo: Pageant Winner
Michelle Wexler: Vegetarian sweetheart
Paris Ardennes : Scheming holy man

v4
Ethan Kent : The smartest jerk
Sally Connelley: Dainty meanie
Nick LeMonde : Eternal optimist
Isabel Guerra: Sad little girl
Autumn O'Leary: Lonely redhead
Mary-Ann Warren: Crumbling romantic

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

11:31 PM - Oct 04, 2017 #88

Ruggahissy: Fredrik Hughes
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz

Kermit
Contender

12:19 AM - Oct 05, 2017 #89

As I begin reading Gilbert's profile, I immediately come upon the realization that this is a Dodd character. How, you may ask? Well, there's a South Park!Gilbert right on the wiki page, and the appearance section is like basically pure distilled Dodd-writing. Not that this is a bad thing or anything, though.

Dodd's characters are a bastion of semi-normalcy in the sea of Devi Satomes and KLOUJIS that is V1. Gilbert just looks like a normal dude. Tonal stuff is a bit of a problem, yeah, but that's about it.

God this feels like a V2 RAT writeup.

BIO: TLDR Gil is a stinky NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD who gets bullied a lot. Also he's from Quebec. Hmm, I wonder if there are any other Canadians who might help him out with his bullying problems? Say, maybe a feisty red-headed Adam Canadian?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

also he's in 9th grade for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh wait, what's that in the trivia section I see?
Wiki wrote:During Gilbert's first day of school, it was Adam Dodd who came to his aide in the hallway and helped him out.
DOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! *shakes fist at sky*

hm now im having v3 RAT flashbacks too.

ISLAND!:

So Gil wakes up and sits on a rock and mopes. Shoar (what that's not even close to a real name) Wilson pops outta fucking nowhere and I guess flying-kicks Gil in the head or something. Shoar gets like, really close to killing Gil, but then...

A red goatee...

A hockeyman...

A Canadian....

An ADAMDODD!

Adam kills Shoar to death and then Gil has a flashback to show how awesome Dodd is.
Gil's narrative wrote:Adam Dodd had never really been one to have an extravagent wardrobe, but as he lowered his pistol, sliding the weapon back into his jeans, Gilbert knew that the same happy-go-lucky, kind student from back in New York might not be the same now. As he'd thought before, the game changed people, and if Adam Dodd were now a changed man, he didn't know.
DODD PIMPING INTENSIFIES

Dodd fucks off and then Gil fucks off. END THREAD!

Gil happens upon Luca Donovan and shoots at her because she's a meaniepants. The Warehouse crew wander up and find Gil and he's all like "pls dont kil me :'-(" and Luca fires back at Gil, hitting Jill (a member of the warehouse crew) in the shoulder. Luca then gets Jilled to death.

Gil accidentally fires his gun again because he is SC2 Everett (Kermit character pimping intensifies) and almost hit's Brackie's SC2 character who is in a bush. Brackie's SC2 character gets REAL MAD and shoots Gil. The endddddddd! Also Dodd shows up in Gil's deathpost.

CONCLUSION: Gil just pretty much existed as an accessory to Dodd's storyline. He shows up, says how cool Dodd is, dies, and then makes Dodd sad. Like, he does a decent job of not being terrible, but you should just read Dodd/Jill & Martyn/Jack instead.

Gonna do a few more sprites before asking for another.
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Blastinus
Player

12:33 AM - Oct 05, 2017 #90

I had a brief look at Chi when I was going through Glenn, and she seemed quite passable. Not as weird as some of the other folks running around, and with a bit more potential. So imagine my surprise when I look at her profile and see this:
wrote:Chi developed a drug habit and ended up moving in with her 32 year old drug dealer, who's only name was X. He whored her out in order to pay for her drugs
Naturally, in her very first thread, she's pined for by some guy named Jim, who can't stop reflecting on how stunning she is in his internal monologue. But Chi's mind is all like:
wrote:*I should just kill him now.* She thought.
Yessir, Chi's decided to be a player. But then!
wrote:"You're not going anywhere." Andrew Klock (Boy #12) said as he stepped out from the trees ahead of the two. He had taken a long time to get here from the gazebo, and he wasn't going to let his new catches escape. "For me to survive, you must die." he said, pointing his machete at them.
I feel like I should stop doing quotes, but there's so much stupid to go around. You know what, here's another:
wrote:The slingshot would be useless, but her inner thighs had great strength from all the...practice. She ran up behind Andrew and wrapped her legs around his neck, squeezing as tight as possible, and covered his eyes with her hands.
Anyway, this fight goes on for a while, until Andrew finally forces them to flee with their thighs intact. Coming across a relatively safe place, they have a brief moment to rest and for Jimmy to ogle Chi some more, when Chi suddenly proclaims that they should kill themselves. She muses:
wrote:*Yeah, like I'd have a problem with killing all these kids. I've already done it enough times.*
For the record, her profile only mentions a history of prostitution, not murder, but I guess it's just assumed with this crowd. As it turns out, she's serious about the suicide thing, but when she goes to a cliff to throw herself off, she realizes that there are people there and she gets self-conscious. Maybe it's also because a kid in a wheelchair just fell off, so it wouldn't seem that original any more.

Then Chi suddenly decides she needs to find Wednesday Garci, apropos of nothing, but not before angering the folks at the cliff enough for them to hit her in the head. Now that I know WHY she has the head injury upon meeting Glenn, suddenly the thread where they're together comes into a bright new perspective. Her mission at this point is suddenly to run into Wednesday, when she was going to be a killer OR she was going to commit suicide. The girl doesn't seem to have mood swings so much as a mood switchboard. In the blink of an eye, as if this had been her goal all along, Wednesday's all she can talk about, and every time she runs into someone, she asks if they've seen Wednesday. It makes me ponder if the character of Wednesday was invented right then or shortly before as a sort of Retroactive Lover, and beforehand, Chi's handler was intending her to become a standard player.

Alrighty, already covered the Glenn and Chi business, so let's skip ahead to when they split up. Chi gets a tip from Marie that she saw Wednesday at the warehouse, so off she goes. She observes a different femme fatale doing her own act on a poor unsuspecting dude, and decides to shoot at her with a slingshot, killing her instantly. It's a kill so BS that even Chi doesn't quite believe it, but at least she's got a meathook now...with one thread to go.

Turns out that her final thread is her uniting with Wednesday, and they have a tender moment that feels like they're trying to jam several threads' worth of characterization into a single conversation. But oh no! It's Clemence again! You'd expect some dramatic battle where Wednesday and Chi finally get overwhelmed by Clemence's superior ballerina skills, but actually Chi just gets killed by a random shooter from offscreen. Kind of a wet fart of an ending really.

Final thoughts on Chi...it depends on which version of Chi you're talking about. When she's committed to playing, it seems like something interesting is going to happen, but out of nowhere, she suddenly becomes about Wednesday, and it's jarring as heck. If she'd started off with the Wednesday business instead of it cropping up without warning, I think I'd be happier about her character progression, but her character doesn't progress. It just reboots over and over, and that's really, really bad.

Can I do another please?