Winner
Winner

11:34 PM - Sep 29, 2017 #61

Cassandra Roivas: Cassandra Roivas

Kermit
Contender

12:48 AM - Oct 01, 2017 #62

NEVERA AEEEEEEEEEEEEERO is not a real name i dont think but thats ok!

P R O F I L E:

So the first sentence is “Nevera stands 5'7" and is very good at kicking.”

I am enthused by this.

She is apparently easy to get along with but also VEEEEEERY DEEEEEEVIOUS so I’m not really sure which of these is the truth because they kinda contradict each other. Basically, she dresses like a “cool” anime character from the early 2000s, but then again I guess she kinda is because V1 is super fucking wacky ok.

Also: “She has the tendancy to kick alot and also to stare into the distance. She may be lively, but her kicks have left many a scar, even on those that she loves!”

holy shit im in love already.

Kermitkicks the reader (because he loves them too!)

Her bio is a mess and from what I can decipher, she lives in the slums, he parents died, she got adopted by her aunt and uncle, her uncle got CANCER, and also she was born with CANCER and lost the use of her left eye due to radiation therapy. I think she might need to go to a better hospital, maybe one that doesn’t treat cancer by injecting radium into patient’s eyes.

also she has a weakness for hurt boys.

I S L A N D:

Nevera’s narrative describes her as waking up in the school even though SHE WAKES UP IN THE HOUSE-PLACE REEEEEEEEE! She has a dream that she’s being chased by murderers (suspiciously apropos), and then she punches the floor because she is ANGERY and hurts her hand. Realism WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kouji Ginsenshi, apparently coming from the thread “??????????????????”, walks in and stares at Nevera for a few minutes and then in a COLDEMOTIONLESSVOICE he says “helo there” like the villain in a bad slasher flick and then Nevera jumps up and “"What do you want, foul beast!?" She said quite unpleasently.”

tbh im fond of nevera already
“Kouji looked at her in shock, "Foul Beast!? ME!? But my mom always thought I was cute, never a beast." Kouji replied as he look at the girl.”

tbh im already not fond of kouji

oh I take it back I hate both of them

“"You really wanna fight, don't you." She closed her eyes and smirked. "Well, it won't be pretty, Mr. Beast!"”

“
Kouji stared at her and held his stance, "Grr.." Kouji growled”

*spiders crawl out of kermit’s mouth*

Oh jesus christ this is an anime fight scene. I LIKE MY SOTF NOT BEING A BAD ANIME WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?

fuck it im just gonna post excerpts from the fight scene

“Her darkened eyes glared at his stance and swug her staff at his head.

Kouji was ready for such attacks and dodge the attack quickly.
"I like your style, so have a fighting partner?" KOuji asked mid-air and then landed on the ground behind her.

"No....I work alone." She said with a scowl.

She ran out the door of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Her braided hair flowing slightly as she ran. She really didn't want anyone to help her, or anything. She just wanted to go home. She climbed on top of the counter and hid behind one of the open cabinet doors. She steadied her breathing and held her staff close. She thought to herself, damn, I forgot my bag!

Kouji looked down and saw the girl had leave her bag, "Hmm she left her bag, mm where she go?" KLouji asked aloud, and went towards the kitchen, thinking it was the way she had gone.”

AND END FIGHT SCENE!

Nevera hears Klouji (thats his name now) walking and gets VERY ANGERY and-

oh god what is going on in this thread?

“"Why did you follow me here?" She asked throwing her voice to the halls trying not to give away her location. “
*spiders crawl out of Kermit’s eyes*

Slayer pops in and is like “Why is Klouji in two places at once and J E R E M Y T O R R E S is here yay! Klouji’s just like “calm down u forgot your bag over here” and Nevera’s like *mine* and Klouji doesn’t notice her and-

*blink, blink* "Uhh where... it go?" Kouji answered aloud after a second. Kouji thought to himself, "Women I'll never understand them."

I’ll never understand you, Klouji.

Nevera calls Klouji an idiot and is like “well we got off to a bad start” and also Jeremy isn’t wearing a shirt. Klouji stares at Nevera’s ass for a bit and then Nevera SMACK HIM IN FACE and Klouji starts talking in Japanese and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh kill me

Jeremy’s like “calm the fuck down” and then he and Nevera talk for a bit.

Nevera absorbs Jeremy’s quality through osmosis and is suddenly actually kinda okay!

Honestly I like this quite a bit. It’s just Nevera and Jeremy doing stuff (Klouji’s staring at a wall or something idk) and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh he’s here again.

“Kouji stared, "Hmmm food..." Kouji follows the smell, "FOOD!" Kouji jumps at the food.”

*Kermits crawl out of spider’s eyes*

Some guy named Scott pops in and is like “NO U RNT GONA KIL ME AAAAAAAAAAA” and then tries to kill everyone and gets fucking rekt.

Kouji: “"Grr women, so weird and I want that food."”

Nevera and Kouji have a conversation with food while Scott is beating Jeremy to almost-death with a brick and then Slayer pops in and is like “HOW DID THIS CORPSE DISAPPEAR?” and then Theseus is like “why is kouji so calm jeesus christ?” and then guitarjack pops in and is like “yo u should make a posting order.” and then Bloody_fists (scott’s handler) is like “I AM ANNOYED THAT KOUJI IS TALKING ABOUT FOOD” and then Jeremy knocks Scott the fuck out.and then Nevera falls over and is also unconscious but wakes up after a second and she and Jeremy have a moment.

Kouji is here again!

“"Nice he's getting beat up." Kouji smiled big not really knowing how to react to this, what scream and run or something?”

Koooooooooooooujiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nevera’s handler: “((OOC: Gin.... You aren't really RPing very well...... I don't think that this site is for you anymore....... maybe Nev should just kill you off now that Kousaka is dead....))”

christ on a bike

R U D E

Ginsenshi’s like “lol k” and Klouji suddenly becomes a SCARY BOY

Kermit passes out and finds himself in the next thread.

blahblahblahblah Kermit skips to the last thread because he’s already read Nevera and this review is really long already.

Sidney Crosby the hockeyboi shoots Nevera in the back.

THE END!

Conclusion: I guess I’d actually kinda recommend Nevera. Like, she starts off shaky (boy does she ever), but once she meets up with some of the more grounded characters, her quality goes up. Read her if you wanna, I guess.
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

Polibyss
Leader

1:02 AM - Oct 01, 2017 #63

Vince Noir is a character from the hit British comedy programme The Mighty Boosh

Somehow he ended up in SOTF! Young Vince is a wannabe rock star from "Mighty fossil High". As a kid, Vince fell and hit his head, and as a permanent result of the trauma, he "would never be able to fully grasp the concept of anything new", which makes no sense for a variety of reasons and is only referenced once in game.

In his first thread, Vince wakes up next to Dorian Graywood and Cyndi Whatever. He acts like a really goofy comic relief character: he doesn't even remember he's in SOTF and he keeps making references to his wacky band adventures involving polar bears and shit. He's annoying. Eventually he sort of gets an idea of what's going on and he teams up with Cyndi, but she goes inactive so he shrugs and leaves the thread alone.

After this thread, Vince fully grasps the new concept of SOTF and he starts acting less goofy. He still occasionally acts dumb or thinks about his band, but he mostly becomes a normal guy. A normal guy with poor company anyway. So in his second thread Vince walks in on two obviously psycho chicks, Xian Chun and Angharad Welshman, having a dick measuring contest over who can be the more campy villain. While this is happening, Andrew Munteanu is running around wiping up his piss stains. Angharad proposes that they all team up, and somehow they all agree, so they move to the next thread.

In the next thread, Xian and Angharad start doing their thing again while Vince and Andrew stand around confused. Then, Peri shoots at all of them and kills Andrew. Angharad goes "see you later, suckers!" and teams up with Peri, and then they leave the thread. Vince and Xian are very angry about this and they vow to be best friends forever and get revenge on Angharad.

Time works strangely in this game, because in Vince and Xians' next thread they enter the gazebo to find Angharad again, and she's heavily wounded because she's apparently been in 20 fights since they last saw her. Xian tells Vince to stand watch outside as she takes care of Angharad. Vince doesn't really know what she's planning, but he's getting cold feet about the whole revenge thing so he does as he is told. So Vince waits outside for a bit but he gets nervous and he goes back in to find Xian torturing and molested Angharad. Vince is not very happy about the situation so he grabs Angharad and tries to take her to safety but Xian stabs him to death with a corkscrew. In his last moments, he realizes that he put his trust in the wrong person and mourns his rock star dreams. RIP

Vince starts out as a dumb joke character but he soon falls into the role of being a straight-man supporting character to the two psychopaths that are Angharad and post-Kaishi Xian. He's a pretty decent character in that role, even if it's hard to believe that he doesn't immediately realize how terrible they both are. Unfortunately, his position makes it so that he tends to blend into the background. The problem is exacerbated by V1's lack of post order: in some scenes, he posts less frequently than his more eccentric companions.

In conclusion, Vince is a surprisingly solid supporting character to Xian and Angharad. Unfortunately, Xian and Angharad are terrible. Vince supports them well, but he isn't good enough by himself to be worth reading.

Roll me another, please.

Winner
Winner

1:05 AM - Oct 01, 2017 #64

Polibyss
Leader

6:37 AM - Oct 01, 2017 #65

According to his profile, Shoar Wilson is a spoiled rich kid who was desperate for attention from his parents, so he started posing as a goth/emo kid. He dressed in all black, dyed his hair, painted his nails, got (clip-on) piercings, and even faked depression and cutting. I don't understand how he faked cutting himself, but whatever. None of this shit matters, anyway, because Shoar's handler never posts with him. He goes inactive, so he gets given to V1's favorite inactive killer, Adam Dodd.

What happens in Shoar's brief existence is thus: he's very scared about being in SOTF. He tries to kill himself with his assigned axe but it doesn't work, so he decides to kill someone else. He comes across nerdy little Gilbert Archambault and tries to strangle him to death while crying. Gilbert is saved in the nick of time when Adam Dodd shoots Shoar in the back. That's it.

Read Adam Dodd/10

Another, please.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

8:29 AM - Oct 01, 2017 #66

[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz
I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.

Polibyss
Leader

3:04 PM - Oct 01, 2017 #67

Well, I already read this guy when I was reading Vince Noir.

Andrew Mutaeneau is a succesful child actor who has been supporting himself and his single mother since the age of nine. On island, he just acts really scared the while time. He pisses himself when he sees Angharad Davies and Xian Chun threatening each other, and then runs around grabbing tissues to clean up the stains. Still, he enters into an alliance with the two girls and Vince Noir. The group goes to a cave as the announcement reveals that Angharah had killed someone. Andrew decides to stay with Angharad, but three seconds later Peri Barclay shows up and shoots at them. Andrew dies so suddenly that even the other handlers are confused. His death post contradicts the previous post in the thread, but the previous post was full of godmodding so it evens out. That's how it works, right?

Andrew is a very obvious "first character". He just cowers around for a little and then dies. He's okay, but not worth reading at all. He's just a demonstration of a new handler learning how to roleplay and find his voice. Andrew's handler would use the experience to write many more memorable characters.

Another, please.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

3:09 PM - Oct 01, 2017 #68

Polybius: Peri Barclay
[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz

Brackie
Winner

10:02 PM - Oct 01, 2017 #69

Ah, v1, back when the premise was Battle Royale in America but half the site just wrote actual Japanese kids anyway, thus rendering the whole creative process worthless.

Anyways, Kiyoko's profile indicates she is an Otaku with disfigured fingers. Her dad is an alcoholic and her mom left them six months ago. She skips school to hang out at internet cafes. She has insomia but her alcoholic dad sold her pills for beer money, and she fantasizes about killing him. So far, pretty par the course for v1.

The actual story starts out with this:
wrote:(occ: for future reference Speach will be in Romananji and thoughts in English because most things Kiyoko says in her head i usually dont know the romanji for those)
Laaaaaazy.

Anyways Kiyoko wakes up, finds her glasses, and because this is v1 she immediately leaves her first thread because her handler waited 3 hours and nobody appeared which was like 2 months in our time. She appears in Terry Woodard's thread *children cheering in the background* but only speaks to Kichiro *children sad in the background* because apparently she has no idea what's going on, lol whoops! Anyways, she tries getting an answer out of Kichiro but he REFUSES TO TELL HER THAT SHE'S ON SOTF which is wrong but hilarious. This quote also happens
wrote:It was a Midevil Flail
It's a shame spellcheck didn't exist in 2005. Kichiro then tells her in the broadest terms possible what SOTF is and naturally she doesn't believe him but then she does believe him? idk man half her dialogue isn't even in English. They then leave, leaving the good characters to do their thing (ie get shot by Hawley in a few threads).

Another thread happens where they swap weapons. That's pretty much all that happens.

They finally get to the river and happen upon Cassandra Roivas *waves at Aura* who has a big-ass gun. They exchange the usual "we're not playing" pleasantries and join up. This is an interesting dynamic because Cassandra can only speak English and Kiyoko can only speak Japanese, while Kichiro speaks both and has to act as their translator and go-between. BOY WOULDN'T IT SUCK IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO KICHIRO. Cassandra/Kiyoko shakes hands while she narratives in Japanese for some reason
wrote:Kiyoko felt a little dissapionded becaause her ahndshake offering was regected
I can't understand Japanese so I have no clue what went on. She then fucks around with the boxcutter Kichiro traded her for for a bit and Kichiro's like "NO" and Kiyoko's like "step off" and then Kichiro's like "woah she's unfriendly" as though he's not the one who just grabbed her. It gets boring so they head to another thread.

They then happen upon a waterfall where they find Gabrielle Minase's body, as he's tragically died of AIDS (or the gunshot wound in his back, it's hard to tell). Kiyoko asks the body to wake up because she's five years old. Upon Kichiro telling her it's a dead body, she then steals its bag.

They then end up in a group with Umi Martin, Daisuke Andou, Aiden Ambrose, and Andrew Lipson, which is a fairly solid group all things considered. She speaks with Daisuke in Japanese which is sorta nice. Kichiro then runs off because he's been rolled he just KNOWS his long-lost sister is out in that burning field of bamboo for some reason even though he's been speaking to her all this time, oh the tragedy, leaving Kiyoko alone. She tries speaking to Daisuke, who goes inactive for the rest of the thread, and Andrew tries speaking with her, but she obviously can't understand him.

She also has a surprisingly subdued reaction to Andrew being struck by lightning and falling off a cliff (read: none at all) but then Chi Masumi appears and wants Umi's gun so she tries turning Kiyoko against the group of mostly English speakers by telling her they're all plotting against her and want her dead. To Kiyoko's credit she immediately recognizes this is bullshit and tells her to fuck off. To her immediate discredit she then HITS HER IN THE HEAD WITH HER FLAIL which is super aggressive but everyone seems cool with it? Chi cries and stuff but Kiyoko calls her a whore and tells her again to fuck off. She then gives Umi a MAC-10 which I'm not entirely sure where she got it from. They move on as a group.

They all arrive at the next thread and decide to get some rest but Kiyoko can't because she has no sleeping pills, ruh-roh. Peri Barclay then arrives and naturally Kiyoko then slips into the office, steals Aiden's gun and tries to shoot him. Everyone's all "KIYOKO WTF" but then they're all "k hand it back now" and everyone seems to forgive her. Daisuke seems to be the only one on her side because of the whole language thing, while she doesn't trust Peri at all because he has guns and gunshot wounds which are a bad combination to run into. Back to crediting Kiyoko you kind of feel her frustration towards seeing these things but unable to communicate them clearly to the group. A whole bunch of stuff happens that's not really relevant to her so she ends her story by stealing Aiden's gun again, writing a suicide note and promising not to be a burden. Only because Cassandra can't read Japanese she thinks Kiyoko's off to do something terrible and tries to get her to drop the gun at gunpoint, which explodes a long standing tension between them and they end up shooting each other and dying in the process.

If you're going to read Kiyoko, read her through Cassandra or other people. Otherwise, I'd skip her.

One more character please!

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Winner
Winner

10:09 PM - Oct 01, 2017 #70

Brackie: Jayne Brown

D/N
Contender

4:49 AM - Oct 02, 2017 #71

River Garraty, or as he should maybe be called "Why Post Order Is a Good Thing".

So River's profile is of a totally normal kid. He's a hockey player (gasp!), he's not great at school, he has a family and some nice Youngest Child Syndrome, and there's nothing at all that would register as an issue in any version. Well done!

So he arrives on the island with his plastic hammer and heads to the lighthouse, thinking, "I should be normal and find people." Selene and Garrett are in the lighthouse. So are Jacob Starr and Uriel Hunter, a-hunting. River strolls up and Uriel hears him and throws open the door and intones:
wrote:Proof that you are not possessed by a demon and you shall live. If you cannot do this, you will be seen as a follower of the dark lord And I will be forced to exorcise you.
Ah, Uriel. And following that....

See, and I'm really just seeing this in action now, but back in v1 there was apparently no such thing as "establish a posting order for the thread". And I know that now these long years later, we (and I) sometimes bitch about the rigidity of having a strict post order. Because we often have to wait a long time between posts, and the action in a thread can slow down to a crawl while everyone waits to stand around some more or say one line in response. Sometimes we just wish we could let the thread play out a bit more chaotically. And while something might be said for relaxing post order at certain times, I now have to admit that a rigid post order sure beats the alternative we see here.

Because in the three days since River arrives at the lighthouse and Uriel spouts off about demonic gobbledygook, Jacob and Uriel and Garrett decide to have a wacky v1-era fight and post about 15 times each in those three days. It ends and River is left, still at the lighthouse door, thinking:
wrote: River listened to the commotion inside the lighthouse, yeesh, there must be a pretty big fight going on in there. He was glad that he seemed to have been forgotten at the door
And he moves on, still being a totally normal guy, and I like that.

He arrives at the school building, starting his own thread this time so as not to intrude on any planned fights about to start maybe, and decides to take cover for a bit. There's nothing too deep about River, but he's thoroughly competent as a character, so we'll see who arrives and how they interact and... two days go by (not much) and here comes Adam Dodd! And Hawley Faust. And... Jacob and Uriel again. Who have some history with Adam and Hawley. And Jacob immediately shoots at them and THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENS AGAIN ONLY EVEN LONGER.

So yeah, over the course of ONE DAY Jacob and Uriel and Hawley and Adam have a three-page epic gun/knife/molotov cocktail fight that includes a molotov cocktail being shot out of the air to create a WALL OF FLAMES for people to jump through all action-movie-style, while poor River is completely forgotten about because apparently the handler NyteDarkness had the gall to not be around over the course of that one day until the end of it. And it's now two threads into River's story, and his character is now already just a complete afterthought in the game itself, and it's really unfortunate. So again, River has to suddenly jump into the scene again as the fight concludes, reminding everyone that he's still alive and totally active. He covers for his absence from the fight by saying he fell asleep before it, and sees Adam and Hawley running off. Since Adam is a hockey buddy of his, he's happy to join up with him and keep away from the crazy people. I agree, River! Hopefully you can be part of an actual group now!

Oh god his next and final thread has ten pages aiiieeeeee v1.

The first seven pages from River's start to his (SPOILER) death take seven days. V1 was reaaaaaaaly a different time. And with his first two threads to go on, can YOU guess what happens here, even without a fight scene going on?

So River arrives with Adam and Hawley at the house, shows them his plastic hammer (Was River at least the pioneer of the plastic hammer? I hope so!), and asks what they got. And even when they're all just sitting and conversing and NyteDarkness is active with River, Hawley and Adam both get about four posts in each before he can speak up again. It completely pushes him out of the story, and every time he manages to get a word in, like after Marcus Roddy arrives, it's like, well as River puts it:
wrote:Adam and Hawley seemed to be handling things.It wasn't like River to be so quiet, but he'd never been in this type of situation before.
So yeah. Marcus arrives, and then a couple pages later Madelaine Shirohara and Amanda Jones come in, and David Jackson comes in and River is:
wrote:River continued to sit by himself. Geez, he thought, how come everyone decides to come here all of the sudden? Things were moving too fast for him right now.
Now granted, River's handler isn't helping things by not speaking up and doing anything when he manages to get a post in, but no one else is helping either by completely ignoring him. So this goes on, and River starts to get paranoid and weirdly jealous of Amanda for occupying all of Adam's attention. It's SOMETHING at least, even if it's not the route I would have gone, but I have no idea if River's exit was being planned at this point or not. Well... probably, because in his next post River has HAD ENOUGH, damn it, and he breaks down, assumes everyone is out to get him, laughs crazily at his plan, and runs off into the woods to get away from everyone. Which is a dangerzone, and an explosion is heard in the distance and that's the end of River Garraty.

It's too bad. Because NyteDarkness was really a competent writer, and River was a totally nice, normal kid who could have gone any number of interesting places had he gotten a chance too. And if NyteDarkness had come along with River in, hell, even by v3, they could have been a great part of this site in the, shall we say, less beta-versions of SOTF. Ah well. I can't really recommend River as there's simply not much there in the end, but I can think briefly on what could have been.

Another!
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

5:39 AM - Oct 02, 2017 #72

[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz

Flare
Contender

8:09 AM - Oct 02, 2017 #73

Niniko Kishinawa, because MORE JAPANESE STUDENTS SURE THING V1.

So according to Niniko's profile, the government killed his parents, so now he forms gangs to kill government officials (but has apparently failed in every attempt), has been classified as criminally insane, and "tries to kill everyone in sight without regard for personal safety". Oh yeah, he also apparently looks exactly like Kazuo Kiriyama.

Clearly a hero in the making.

Also, profile says he's deaf too. SPOILERS: Doesn't really matter all that much.

Niniko only has one thread, so this should be fun. He wakes up and CURSES the fact that he only got boxing gloves, so he makes plans to steal a weapon because he wants to KILL and whatever. He approaches a group of students and just kinda... shrugs off a flash grenade because V1 before being all like "Well well well..." because V1. And then by his next post he just kinda runs away WITHOUT trying to kill everyone in sight and just decides to sit around and wait for someone else to kill I guess.

Then he goes inactive and his collar blows up.

I'm kinda disappointed, to be honest. Niniko had a lot set up to be a classic edgy V1 character but got ditched before he could give me much awfulness to laugh about. A shame, really.

Another one?
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Inge
Player
Inge
Player

8:28 AM - Oct 02, 2017 #74

[+] Spoiler
Serena Waters
Will Mckinley
[+] Spoiler
Seth Dunn
Sean Leibowitz

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

11:28 PM - Oct 03, 2017 #75

Finished Marie Zaid.

I'm kinda glad my introduction to v1 was a pretty normal character. That being said, Marie is still very much of her time. In the beginning one-shot, you kinda see what she's going to be like for the rest of her time in the game: mildly sarcastic with song lyrics slapped somewhere in the middle. These generally do fall away, but her narrative doesn't really expand much beyond 2-4 lines, so there is still not a whole lot to sink your teeth into. She does get brownie points in that the song lyrics are actually given a reason for them being in her posts in that she's actually listening to them in character. That's pretty unique I guess.

Her next thread has her leave in the same post she entered in so she can converse with Adam Dodd while he's naked (as you do), and then comes back in the previous thread after only one other post has been made. This doesn't have much effect on her character development, but will be important whenever someone tries to put a formula to Dodd's time vortex powers.

After that she finds a group and slightly nudges Chi out of it in a way that sorta makes sense. She's kinda like that "girl who only has guy friends" type of character, which I'm guessing based from the time period and what is in the narrative. Doesn't exactly make her likeable but it's something. Eventually the song lyrics slip away and she falls into the background, without even leaving or entering in her own posts and just kinda popping up wherever Glenn goes until she dies and the song lyrics come back in an attempt to add more to the scene.

Marie wasn't terrible to read through, but I'd say you could skip her. I don't know how she compares to v1 as a whole, but as an individual character she doesn't have much going on.

I'll take a break before I ask for the next one.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru