Brackie
Winner

2:53 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #31

Thom Chuck's an uneven experience but at least his profile is a treasure. I present to you the following quotes:
wrote:He plays as the power forward, and occasionally as the goalie whenever Clifford is absent. Clifford and Thom are on good terms, but last week, Clifford accidentally spilled a glass of milk onto Thom's favorite black shirt. The stain is still there, but the two are still buddies. But, not as good of buddies as Thom and Waldo.
wrote:But, for now, he plays soccer with his mates. He also takes Shao Lin on the side. He does a little yoga, too. He is really focused, and strong, although most of the time Thom doesn't act like it. Thom has been taking Shao Lin since he was 5, because of his parents' encouragement for him to take a martial art. Thanks to Shao Lin, Thom is strong, and owes all his strength and smarts to Shao Lin.
wrote:Thom is an all around likeable guy, although he's never had a girlfriend. He once killed a shark after Waldo pulled it up on the dock. And by shark, I mean the baby ones that are only a foot long. Either way, the guy killed a shark, and that's a pretty amazing feat. Thom cooked the shark in his stove. He did it without his parents' help. He was only 11 at the time, and ate up the shark with Waldo. The shark was delicious, Thom noted. He hopes to kill another shark and eat it. Maybe the island will give that chance.

Thom Chuck likes to eat cake. His favorite kind is chocolate cake with vanilla icing. It's almost as good as shark, although he likes the shark way better.
wrote:Once, Thom snapped a guy in half. It was an action figure, but still, he snapped a guy in half.
wrote:Sometimes, he uses his martial arts for bad. But, only sometimes. Most of the time, he rescues kids from bullies. Once, he rescued a kid named Sam. Sam was getting hassled by a guy named Ian. Thom put the hurt on Ian. He saved Sam. Sam taught Thom how to clean fish really, really well. So, Thom can clean fish really good, and is a good martial artist for his age.
I don't care that none of that would probably pass today that is legit comedy gold, most of it even intentionally.

Unfortunately Thom and Chuck's in-game experience isn't nearly as eventful. They meet up immediately and toss their weapons around for a bit, decide to hunt down Hawley for his shotgun because shotguns are cool, get jumped by Shinya Motomura, upon which Thom screams at him for looking like Sadako, and then they go inactive where the two are immediately ground up into mince meat by the threesome of Peri/Stevan/Shinya. Thom got shot though so at least he didn't get the same fate as Waldo.

As much as I'd love to for the profile alone, I unfortunately can't recommend Thom because of the way their story ends. Read the profile if you legitimately want something earnest and funny to cheer you up though!

Another, barkeep!

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Brackie
Winner

3:00 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #33

oh I've actually already read Kichiro super recently (like in the past month recently) so might I get a reroll?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Aura
Winner
Aura
Winner

3:11 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #34

Aiden Ambrose is not a character who I am going to hold up as one of SOTF's greatest all-time figures. His writing was spotty at times, and there would be decent stretches of time between his posts that made it seem like things were happening around him instead of to him.

However, I think that Aiden's story is pretty good regardless.

Although Aiden's absurdly tiny three-sentence biography doesn;t give the reader a good feel for him as a character, his actions on the island make up for that. From the beginning of his time in th game where he meets Daisuke and Umi, Aiden is determined to find a way for them to escape. As they gain and lose allies over time, he never waivers from that goal. Most of this i birthed from not only his desire to survive, but his drive to help other people as well.

One thing that I really appreciate about Aiden is that he suffers a lot of setbacks in his plans, and is clearly affected by them. He's shaken after watching Daisuke shoot Minase, he's horrified upon witnessing Andrew's death, and all of the misery he faces keeps building up on his shoulders. But despite that, he still doesn't give up on his goals. This is probably best seen when his group takes severe damage from back-to-back attacks by Daphne Rudko and Jason Andrews, and he forces himself into the role of leader and fights back to make sure as much of their group can escape as possible.

Sadly, Aiden goes inactive, but Dodd treated him very well in his death thread. Aiden dwelled on his losses and failures, but upon finding a girl with a visible injury, he wanders over and tries to see if he can help. Unfortunately, the girl he went up to was none other than Angelina Kaige, who quickly executed him. Even after being beaten down so much by the island, Aiden goes out the way he came in: trying his best to do good.

I would recommend Aiden. His writing may not be top-notch, but he's a likable enough character with a solid story.

Another character, if you please.

[+] Spoiler
v5 Characters:

B029- Matt Masters- DECEASED (114/152)

B043- Adonis Alba- DECEASED (124/152)

G051- Stacey Mordetsky- DECEASED (136/152)

Kermit
Contender

3:12 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #35

James Kelecks is like, a normal dude according to his profile. I’ve got nothing more to say. He’s a person who might exist in real life. No frog screaming required.

Now, on the other hand is his island thread….

ISLAND:

Why are all the horny kids at the school on this island? Jeeeeez louise

TLDR: InactiveJames is at the school and so is Naoji Hideyoshi and then Clemence is there too and she’s like “im not a murderer” even tho she’s a murderer and then she seduces James and then they do the sex. Clemence stabs him in the chest mid-fuck and he dies and then she decapitates Naoji with a door somehow. THE END.

More like James Killsecks.

an other ple a se
"Kermit you are the guy in the horror movie that finds a book bound in human skin and decides to read out loud what is inside for fun" - some mean lady named Ruggahissy
[+] Spoiler
V1 art!

v2 art ;~;
Sadly kermit looked at a mariavel. It was so sad... such a sad mariavel... like him... he only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

SansaSaver
Player

3:14 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #36

omg pls (am planning on doing my v2 kid too but wanna grab one of these ones before they all get snatched up!!)
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Blastinus
Player

3:19 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #37

Right, so, shifting Kichiro back into the pile...

Brackie: Terry Woodard
Aura: Cole Quentin Hudson
Kermit: Adib Harabbi
SansaSaver: Mallory DeLuca

Brackie
Winner

3:24 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #38

well I guess I can just c/p my wikia comment:

"Much like August and Helena, I wasn't as big on Terry as I was Anya, but that doesn't mean Terry wasn't good - a good chunk of his time with August was a Nyquil substitute, but at least it was variety to the other threads going on at the time. He was mostly normal, likeable, had direction even if a bit sparsely developed, and it's a shame his handler never hung around. Imagine what else he could have done?"

tl;dr Terry's writer wrote Anya. I love Anya. Therefor I'm partial to Terry and recommend him even if his first part is fairly boring.

Another!

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

3:24 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #39

Hit me.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

D/N
Contender

3:41 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #41

I'm in
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????

Brackie
Winner

4:18 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #43

Madison was in the game for two paragraphs and was foddered off to boost a currently-living-on-SC-Mini Jason Andrews' kill count. That's all there pretty much is to her, which is a shame because her profile had promise (well, for v1 anyway).

Another!

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
[+] Spoiler
v5
[+] Spoiler
v6
[+] Spoiler

Flare
Contender

4:47 AM - Sep 29, 2017 #45

gimme that sweet sweet trash
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.