T-Fox
Winner

November 13th, 2010, 6:26 pm #31

Sent back PMs. Let me know what you think of the idea and I'll decide who in... Six hours. XD
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
What is wrong with you people?!
[+] Spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.
Namira: Ciel: Punch RNG in the snout to establish superiority.
KamiKaze: I think Kyle enjoys the scent of poor people.

Namira
Mr. Danya

November 13th, 2010, 8:35 pm #32

Ruggahissy wrote:Using my hero to swap Alice Blake for Ethan Kent. Small request of an extention due to locational difficulties.
Already spoken about and due to the exact circumstances, granted.

wrote:I think I'll need a slight extension on Chris' death, as it doesn't appear that all the necessary steps are going to play out fast enough and I don't want the death taken from me while I'm in the middle of it.
Then get people to write faster, and get the extension if you really need it. E.g. at the END of the deadline instead of a couple of days in.
wrote:I foresee that I'll need an extension for this death. A few things need to be set up and I think the other characters involved are still busy.
Exact same thing.
wrote:Since it's not likely that I'm going to get heroed, I'm going to request a slight extension just-in-case. I'm only nominally on right now (I'm in New York for the evening), and I suspect that between RL biting and all, I may need an extra day or two to work out the death. I've got someone lined up...it's all coordination now.
And again.
wrote:No one seems to be able to save Raine so until my last hope dies in the dust, I too will need an extension for her death. I got the promotion at work that needs extra training.
Pending card deadline.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

KingKamor
Leader

November 13th, 2010, 9:10 pm #33

My character Jacqueline "Jackie" Maxwell will be Hero-ing Raine Schwartz.
G###: Lark "Birdie" Finley
(Pending Approval)

B###: _____ ______
(Profile In Progress)

chibinanashi
Survivor

November 13th, 2010, 9:13 pm #34

I am officially your slave KingKamor
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)

KingKamor
Leader

November 13th, 2010, 9:42 pm #35

Hawt.

In the meantime, does anyone want the rights to killing off Jackie? She just left the Mountains on Day 2 and can technically show up anywhere on that side of the island right now.
G###: Lark "Birdie" Finley
(Pending Approval)

B###: _____ ______
(Profile In Progress)

Namira
Mr. Danya

November 14th, 2010, 12:46 am #36

*checks watch*

Card deadline, folks.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

T-Fox
Winner

November 14th, 2010, 7:13 am #37

Death rights have been given out to Stark. Sorry to all you vultures who didn't get picked, he just really came up with an idea that tickled my fancy.

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
[+] Spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.

November 14th, 2010, 10:32 pm #38

Thanks Zabriel, I really appreciate it.

Selphie
Old v4 player.

Grim Wolf
Winner

November 15th, 2010, 1:00 am #39

Simon Grey has met his decidedly tardy end here.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."
[+] Spoiler

G053 Karen Idel, DECEASED: Game over.

B040 Tyler Lucas, DECEASED: I had fun. You?

B046 Xavier Contel, DECEASED : "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."
[+] Spoiler

B054 Raidon Naoko (DECEASED): "Dying like this isn't so bad..."

B072 Simon Grey (DECEASED): "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

B079 David Meramac (DECEASED): "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."

G072 Mirabelle Nesa (DECEASED): "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

November 15th, 2010, 1:58 am #40

R.I.P. Hilary Strand - From White To Grey
Hello again.

Yvaine
Survivor
Yvaine
Survivor

November 15th, 2010, 3:01 am #41

This just might be me jumping the gun, but I want to make sure that the Powers That Be know I played my switch card. Seeing how it still says Vic on the first page, and all. I pulled the switch card out on two, to jog the memory of whoever's memory needs to be jogged.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

November 15th, 2010, 3:55 am #42

Yeah, I forgot to edit in all the swaps, since they were conditional. I'll do that now. They have been noted.

Thanks for the reminder!

Outfoxd
Contender
Outfoxd
Contender

November 15th, 2010, 4:18 am #43

Lily Maclaughlin has permanently signed off the air in Jesus Loves the Little Children.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

D/N
Contender

November 15th, 2010, 6:04 am #44

I will let the mods know for certain in a couple days, but I may be requesting an extension of a day or two for Carly's death. My father was in the hospital today (don't worry, he's fine), and I'll be busier for the next couple days since I'll be helping him out a bit at his place and ensuring that he doesn't blatantly defy the doctor's orders, in addition to some tedious number-crunching I'm getting paid to do elsewhere. I'll still be around here and working on Carly's death, so I'll keep everyone updated.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????

T-Fox
Winner

November 17th, 2010, 5:02 am #45

Rekka Saionji has met his end in It Knows Nothing of a Whim.

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler