MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

March 9th, 2011, 12:19 am #16

Four days and one hour to complete deaths.

D/N
Contender

March 9th, 2011, 8:18 am #17

Requesting an extension on Ricky's death due to personal reasons and to see if I can actually get back to write it myself. Extremely sorry.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

March 10th, 2011, 12:36 am #18

Three days and forty-four minutes to complete deaths.

Dr. Nic
Survivor
Dr. Nic
Survivor

March 10th, 2011, 3:33 am #19

William ran out of time here.
Boy #??? - Joshua Edwards
Hanging out somewhere, playing his heart out.
Writer and local retail slave at the comic book store.

Girl #??? - Viktoriya "Vika" Starikova
Floating in the void, unfinished and half-formed.
Hot headed member of the soft ball team, secretly wishing she could fly.
[+] Spoiler
Boy #14 - Alex P. White
Where he started, and where he finished.
Tried his best and tried too hard, and fucked up royally at every turn.

Boy #61 - William M. Hearst
Where he began, and where he ended.
Did what he could and tried to do more, but ran out of time.

Girl #48 - Kaitlin Anderheim
Where she was, and where she went.
Found her strength and her will to live, and survived despite it all.

Girl #101 - Sofia I. Martelli
Where she rose, and where she fell.
Started out angry and alone, but died on her own terms, in love.

March 11th, 2011, 5:39 am #20

And Rena Peters kicks the bucket here. Been a fun game guys. See you in v5.
It's hard to get ahead when half your friends are dead!
[+] Spoiler
G114-- Rena Peters- Weapon: Shillelagh-STATUS: DECEASED -Overdose on Adrenaline- I'm stronger.- (I'm sick of all my judges, so scared of what they'll find.)
Rena Peters- By Inky
[+] Spoiler

G056-- Alda Abbate- Weapon: Cat O' Nine Tails -- STATUS: ALIVE---The Usual Suspects--I think I'm starting to get that you and I don't owe these people anything. -- (But who needs love when there's Southern Comfort?)
G015--Janie Sinneave -Weapon: Travel Sized Game of Hungry Hungry Hippos --STATUS: ALIVE -- Not Like Any Previous Sleepovers--"This is real. This is real." -- (She doesn't have anything you want to steal. Well. Nothing you can touch.) (shirt reference)
B064 --Ian Valmont -- Weapon: Cherry Bombs x 12 --STATUS: ALIVE-- Everything Here is a Small Cap Investment--I can go it alone. -- (Baby in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior.)

Little Boy
Contender

March 11th, 2011, 5:41 pm #21

I would like to ask for an extension on my death. It looks like it has taken Roland's killers a little while to get everything into position.

Sorry ;_;
V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] Spoiler

Jay Holland > "If I just smile, I guess they'll think it's all okay." ESCAPED
Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276
Orn "Dutchy" Ayers > Harpoon > "I fell in a puddle..." > PLACED: 98 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey
NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

KamiKaze
Winner

March 11th, 2011, 8:19 pm #22

Uh... I think the mods won't sympathize with me that much, but just in case...

May I have an extension? It took me a while to figure out Remy's death, and the thread he's currently in might be getting chaotic sometime in the future, and he still needs to kill off Glory first. Add in the fact that I've been looking at college stuff and just barely have been paying attention lately, and yeah.

As I said, I'm not sure if the mods will say yes, but I just need to explain what the hold up is right now just in case people start yelling at me. XD
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Rattlesnake
Winner

March 11th, 2011, 10:26 pm #23

Indeed, there is zero chance of getting Kari's death (or any of the...four? deaths depending on three handlers leaving Keep On Smiling) done on time. I don't expect anything for myself, as excessive clusternyness isn't a valid reason, but for the others, it's not entirely their fault.
[+] Spoiler
G065 KK Konipaski - "I killed a girl today. I think. And I didn't make a lot of friends with it. You don't bleed that much and walk away, I know that."
Skidded to a halt in the Central Park with the Basket-Hilted Rapier, Swordbreaker, Butterfly Knife, Stinger.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

B060 Matthew Young - "What brings you to the beach on this crappy day?"
Taking a sand nap in the Eastern Inlet with the iPod from Heck
1 2 3 4

G075 Tessa Blackridge - "Oh. ...I left quite a mess, didn't I?"
Staring down the cold hand of Death in the Bike Trails with the Pepper Spray
1 2
[+] Spoiler
B055 Nick Reid - "Put that thing down, and neither of us have to die."
Troubled no more in the Mountains with the Molotov (x1), Estoc, Jutte

G090 Kari Nichols - "please..."
Sleeping forever in the Logging Road with the Nothing

B088 Cody Jenkins - "They won't come, you know."
Decomposing in the Northern Cliffs with the Middle Finger (x1)
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

March 11th, 2011, 11:15 pm #24

One day, two hours, and five minutes to complete deaths.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

March 12th, 2011, 8:49 pm #25

Just to let you know, we might be cutting it really close with Vivien because my layovers got cut and BOTH fucking buses I've been on today lacked outlets... and my laptop wasn't charged. Joy.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Nadir
Cannon Fodder

March 12th, 2011, 10:23 pm #26

Requesting a little bit of an extention on Steven´s death because of university stuff, by the end of the week I promise he will meet his Maker (no, not AtomicWaffle; I mean the other Maker...).
[+] Spoiler
SOTF-TV:
Cesar Perdomo: "Damn it! How many times do I have to say it? It?s Cesar, not Caesar! And my surname is Perdomo, not Pedormo...! Damn TV producers..."
[+] Spoiler
V5 Character Concepts:
Manuel "Manu" Mart?nez: "Are you even fucking listening to yourself?"
Daniel "Dani" Fern?ndez: "This is not very scientific. Of course, there is no actually any damned reason it should be..."
Andrea "Andre" Mart?nez: "Eh, you there! Are you the asshole who killed my boyfriend?"

Fiori
Contender
Fiori
Contender

March 12th, 2011, 11:11 pm #27

Might be worth asking for a small extension for Marty's death. I'm just waiting for a post from Kami before posting his death, so with any luck he should be dead by tomorrow.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

[+] Spoiler
Maxwell Lombardi - The Suave Bastard {Shot off a cliff} [Kill Count: 12]
Marty J. Lovett - The Paranoid Pessimist {Stabbed in the heart} [Kill Count: 1]
Joshua Krakowski - The Living Anachronism {Shot in the temple}
Vera Osborne - The Pretentious Artist {Shot in the eye}

Zabriel
Player

March 13th, 2011, 12:29 am #28

Didn't want to ask but I'm in the same messy thread as a few people. It might take a bit for us to all die, but the deaths should start happening all at once when they do. Should make for some interesting reading.

Extension?

EDIT: Actually, I should have my death done tomorrow. Got some things going on, but things are falling a bit more into place. If life doesn't unpause in the next hour I might even have her dead by midnight.

Hollyquin
Winner

March 13th, 2011, 3:30 am #29

So I was planning to finish Vivien's death tonight, and as I was staring at the "posting reply" screen thinking of what to write my parents start screaming at me to get off the computer because my typing is distracting them from their television.

So...it'll be up tomorrow.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.
[+] Spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:
[x] Garrett Hunter [B138] [KC: 0] // Sitting at home, figuring some shit out.
"If there's anything I can do...anywhere I can fight, send me there. I want to help." // ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕

[V4] DECEASED:
[x] Hayley Kelly [G103] [KC: 7] // RANK 33
I don't want to go. // ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
[x] Jasper-Declan MacDermott [B129] [KC: 0] // RANK 93
Perhaps...it was worth it, after all. // ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂
[x] Vivien Morin [B062] [KC: 0] // RANK 131
Goodnight, Sylvie. // ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀
[x] Maria Santiago [G110] [KC: 0] // RANK 258
"So...I guess...I'm going to heaven after all..." // ✝ - ✝

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

March 13th, 2011, 4:42 am #30

If you haven't requested an extension with a valid reason, your death is now late.