MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

October 13th, 2010, 8:27 pm #31

Just noting that card-playing time is done now.

Limisios
Survivor
Limisios
Survivor

October 14th, 2010, 10:22 pm #32

Well, since Janet Victoriee-Ser has been rolled I would like to put in a request for someone to kill her in her current thread. (It's Hard to Walk Tall When You're Small) However there are a few small requirements to make the killing just right.
  • The killer has to kill Janet with a gun
  • The gun itself won't kill Janet, the impact of bullet will knock her into a nearby river where she will promptly drown
  • The killing has to be in a 'drive-by' fashion, meaning that the killer would have to get out pretty quickly to escape the other people in the thread if possible
If you would like to volunteer a character to do the deed then please PM me, I'll accept any suggestions and ideas you have.

Thanks.
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster
[+] Spoiler

B024 - Alan Rickhall
Current Status - DECEASED

G124 - Janet Victoriee-Ser

G075 - Jos?e Trembley (Adopted from user SRJJJB)

Test.

Mr. Administration
Cannon Fodder

October 15th, 2010, 6:31 pm #33

Sorry for taking so long with this, but I'd like to ask for an extension until this coming Monday for Lily's death. I'm a little swamped right now, but I'll be able to bog down on Sunday and just bust it out.
G121 - Lily Ainsworth - "Dipsydoodle, Tweedledee! Not a cloud that I can see!"

Jonny
Leader

October 15th, 2010, 6:38 pm #34

Monday is actually the last day that doesn't require an extension.

The more you know!

Rattlesnake
Winner

October 16th, 2010, 11:03 pm #35

Cody Jenkins is dead. Very, very dead. If I had to come up with a word for how dead he is, it would be CADAVERIFFIC!
[+] Spoiler
G065 KK Konipaski - "I killed a girl today. I think. And I didn't make a lot of friends with it. You don't bleed that much and walk away, I know that."
Skidded to a halt in the Central Park with the Basket-Hilted Rapier, Swordbreaker, Butterfly Knife, Stinger.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

B060 Matthew Young - "What brings you to the beach on this crappy day?"
Taking a sand nap in the Eastern Inlet with the iPod from Heck
1 2 3 4

G075 Tessa Blackridge - "Oh. ...I left quite a mess, didn't I?"
Staring down the cold hand of Death in the Bike Trails with the Pepper Spray
1 2
[+] Spoiler
B055 Nick Reid - "Put that thing down, and neither of us have to die."
Troubled no more in the Mountains with the Molotov (x1), Estoc, Jutte

G090 Kari Nichols - "please..."
Sleeping forever in the Logging Road with the Nothing

B088 Cody Jenkins - "They won't come, you know."
Decomposing in the Northern Cliffs with the Middle Finger (x1)
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Pigeon Army
Player

October 17th, 2010, 3:01 am #36

Max Neill has had an existential crisis, followed by death, here.
THE LIVING - V4
G087 - Rachel Gettys / Tambourine / The Groundskeeper's Hut / Babysitter: Ciel
B027 - Dustin Royal / Yatagan / Residential Area / Babysitter: Hollyquin
B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala / Astra 400 (9mm) [x3 magazines (8 round capacity)] / The Tunnels / Babysitter: Inky

THE DECEASED - V4
B097 - Max Neill / The Lighthouse

PIGE AND ARCH - SALES MASTERS!!!

Ciel
Mr. Danya

October 17th, 2010, 6:04 am #37

Yeah I really don't want to be posting this but I've been called in to work on Saturday and Sunday on my only free weekend in weeks. I know I have until monday but I want an extension. A day or two should be fine. I'm only doing this as a precaution, y'know, just in case they decide to call me in monday too. >_>

Limisios
Survivor
Limisios
Survivor

October 17th, 2010, 3:22 pm #38

Well, Janet Victoriee-Ser is no more. And to see her unfortunate demise click here!
V5 Pre-game Roster
V5 Student Roster
[+] Spoiler

B024 - Alan Rickhall

G124 - Janet Victoriee-Ser

G075 - Jos?e Trembley (Adopted from user SRJJJB)

Test.

Ares
Winner

October 17th, 2010, 5:44 pm #39

Putting in a request for a small extension. A couple papers due this week means my time is limited. I can't give an idea, but Friday/Saturday should be the latest.
Is in...

JamesRenard
Leader

October 17th, 2010, 5:48 pm #40

As much as I hate to do so, I'm going to have to request a few extra days on Miranda's death on account of the thread she's in being held up. Hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow, but I want to take precautions just in case I can't.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
[+] Spoiler
Sandra Ortega: Daughter of a teacher, sister of a delinquent, wants to succeed

[+] Spoiler
G109: Miranda Merchant - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Hearing is Believing (The Woods: Inland) /// Rank: 227/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B146: Marco Stonecastle (adopted from Danetrix) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Breaking Down the Wall (The Warehouse) /// Rank: 177/276

B145: Garry "Garou" Villette - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Burn On (The Mountain) /// Rank: 44/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B141: Saul Fetteralf (adopted from Jackson) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Dead-End Scenario (The Parish) /// Rank: 15/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B121: Allen Birkman - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: RESCUED /// Location: Four-Act Structure /// "Rank": 76/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

[+] Spoiler
20:44BetaKnight I do have more fucks than you do. I've been tending my fuck farm.

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

Mr. Administration
Cannon Fodder

October 18th, 2010, 2:54 am #41

Sorry about this, thought I'd be able to get this done tonight but life has said otherwise. I managed to snag myself three paid gigs, Monday to Wednesday. So if possible, I'd like to request an extension.
G121 - Lily Ainsworth - "Dipsydoodle, Tweedledee! Not a cloud that I can see!"

JamesRenard
Leader

October 18th, 2010, 4:09 pm #42

Guess I didn't need the extension after all. Miranda Merchant has met her match here.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
[+] Spoiler
Sandra Ortega: Daughter of a teacher, sister of a delinquent, wants to succeed

[+] Spoiler
G109: Miranda Merchant - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Hearing is Believing (The Woods: Inland) /// Rank: 227/276

B146: Marco Stonecastle (adopted from Danetrix) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Breaking Down the Wall (The Warehouse) /// Rank: 177/276

B145: Garry "Garou" Villette - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Burn On (The Mountain) /// Rank: 44/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B141: Saul Fetteralf (adopted from Jackson) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Dead-End Scenario (The Parish) /// Rank: 15/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B121: Allen Birkman - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: RESCUED /// Location: Four-Act Structure /// "Rank": 76/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

[+] Spoiler
20:44BetaKnight I do have more fucks than you do. I've been tending my fuck farm.

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

October 18th, 2010, 5:53 pm #43

So, deaths are due by the end of today. I'll go ahead and say the requested extensions are fine, given that it's midterm and project season and such, and everyone's reasons sound nice and valid.

Sister Grimm
Survivor

October 19th, 2010, 1:24 am #44

Edward has gone the way of Winston Churchill and the Beatles Here.
"There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass" -Terry Pratchett, The Truth

Lost To the Ages
[+] Spoiler
G085--Blake, Alice--Happily Ever After--ALIVE
B096 - Belmont, Edward--Night-Vision Goggles--The Groundskeeper's Hut--DEAD
B112 - Raynor, Micheal--Bagh Nakh--The Loggin Road--DEAD
Coming soon, to a V5 near you
[+] Spoiler
Faye Martin just wants to fit in.
Jane Gordan would really appreciate it if you would kindly fuck off.
Regan Flagg thinks that music is pretty cool, and would like to talk about it further especially if you have the same taste in music as she does, which is probably pretty likely, since she's not usually wrong about music. You know?

Danorum
Survivor
Danorum
Survivor

October 19th, 2010, 2:19 am #45

I'd like an extension on Deidre's death. I've been swamped with schoolwork and regular work recently.
<3