Cyco
Winner
Cyco
Winner

February 5th, 2007, 12:51 am #31

Slayer wrote: v1 wasn't that great either, but v2 will never be as good.
Edit: No, you know what, I was out of line there. I apologize, Slay. I've just been having one hell of a bad weekend and I'm sorry. It's just, it's going to be just as bad or worse if we just complain about it. If we all try, it could be better.

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard

The Burned Handler
Mr. Danya

February 5th, 2007, 12:59 am #32

Edit: Apology accepted, same's been happening here, I see your point.
MurderWeasel getting impatient wrote:Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!
wrote:16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene
[+] spoiler
wrote:11:55 Zarina turns out I work best with people when most of the people are dead
wrote:18:30 Slam Well we don't really do showers in the UK
wrote:05:57 *** Christian joined #sotf
05:58 shotgunkid oh crap
wrote:05:54 frogue i can be a time consuming process!
wrote:16:47 Irene "let it sit for half an hour, it's better when it's not so cold" he said.
16:47 Irene well...
16:48 Irene it exploaded.
16:48 Irene all over my hands.
Gianni no wrote:15:54 Aloha Leg cramps happened suddenly and i can't move X_X
15:55 Gianni wb :3
wrote:21:20 *** Persy joined #sotf
21:21 Gianni Hey Persy!
21:21 Namira my mutant alchemist
wrote:21:31 Pancapples [The weather] Was beautiful today.
21:33 Solitair oh no
wrote:18:48 Ruggawork Who doesn't want to rape Bro
wrote:17:30 Ohm Sweet, I'm using then
wrote:14:18 Wes 'm so hungry ;c
14:18 Wes :c8
14:18 Wes...
14:18 Wes fuck it
14:18 mib_7zyd33 That's not what you're supposed to do to food.
14:19 Imehal Nah, that's kinda par for the course around here.
14:19--- Ohm is away (Ew)
wrote:14:50Pancapples I kinda miss the Crusades now.
Bad Ohm! wrote:18:51*** RC quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
18:51 Ohmfg Yay!
Laur doesn't like people being in chat wrote:18:33 Laurels Agh, people are here
18:33*** Laurels quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Germany vs. Germany! wrote:18:47 RC I should send my list of ideas to SOTF_Help once I get rid of the dumb ones on the list
18:48 Bikriki so you want to send them an empty list?
wrote:19:40 uyugin taking bets on who will be the big douche in v6
19:40 Kilmarnock Actually I'm going with Laur.
wrote:14:01 Kilmarnock Girl!Slam was cute I guess.
wrote:11:29 Naft Dude uncool
11:29 Naft I was talking about conceptual penises and you made the penises real
wrote:13:59 Solitair I love seeing people get mentally broken

Megami
Mr. Danya

February 5th, 2007, 1:06 am #33

He IS right, you know. This IS a joint effort, and it doesn't matter how much I complain about it. If people aren't willing to put in the time and effort, then the game is gonna have a lot of complications. This site has a very give-and-take relationship kind of thing going on. You rely heavily on your fellow handlers, and when they're not putting in the effort, it affects you. Then, you get down in the dumps about it, and you start to go downhill. It affects everyone you're roleplaying with, and it starts a chain reaction. I know that it doesn't seem like one character not being dead, or something being prolonged for a long amount of time, is a very big deal, but think about this. Announcements are due on the 1st of every month (excluding last month because one would've been pointless). What if, although I should've posted it on the 1st, I didn't get it up until the 14th? That'd set EVERYBODY back a little, and although it might not be a huge problem, it's still a problem, and it makes the site run less smoothly. See where I'm going with this? It's a team effort, guys. If you're not in it like you should be, then don't force yourself, but at least get your characters taken care of, whether that means killing them off, getting them out of storylines, whatever. Don't hinder everyone else because you're losing interest, it isn't fair.

laZardo
Winner

February 5th, 2007, 2:41 am #34

It's not that I'm losing interest, it's like the only time/s I'm interested just happen to be those times that pretty much everyone else isn't. Granted we're in opposite timezones, but maybe it'd be easier on me and the rest of us if somebody ELSE (other'n me, Cyco, and Meg) had maybe even a half-hour off at least every 2 days to help keep this RP going.

Or maybe I'm thinking there's another conspiracy.

Chase
Player
Chase
Player

February 5th, 2007, 2:50 am #35

Ah shitterz.

All my characters are dying, and I'm working on them all and then some stuff right now. I will have it up... it's started but just not typed persay.
Risen from the dead.

Mitsuko2
Contender

February 5th, 2007, 3:16 am #36

ZOMG! Cyco! I totaly forgot about Anna and huy! I'm a dumbass, sorry! I'll get right on building that tme machine!

And yes. I have almost 0 time to be RPing anymore. Y'know what. I have a new job. I NEED ths job. I can't worry about this site every waking minute of my day. I have a child to take care of. I have to make my boss happy enough with me so that I can work at my own pace. I have alot to do. No, it's no excuse, but I don't want leniancy either. I shold be keeping up. One post shouldn't take too much time away from my day. This is my apology. I'm sorry everyone, and I hope I haven't caused too much trouble.

(Off to post for Anna! And Lavvy! @_@)
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Xaldien
Leader

February 5th, 2007, 3:56 am #37

And then in comes Xaldien, who signs in every hour or two, and cries a little when he sees no change in the posts.

Chase
Player
Chase
Player

February 5th, 2007, 4:03 am #38

laZardo wrote: I thought I was trying to coordinate on Deliah's death with SOTF_Help and Riser though?
I wouldn't have an issue if I hadn't promised Deliah since her creation to Ziggy. I usually always have rights to my characters taken care of in situations like this, and I'm active in killing them off for the most part when I can contribute.

Risen from the dead.

lovebirdjo
Leader

February 5th, 2007, 4:06 am #39

Xaldien wrote: And then in comes Xaldien, who signs in every hour or two, and cries a little when he sees no change in the posts.
I'm holding my typing tongue here and not arguing.

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
wrote:12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?

Xaldien
Leader

February 5th, 2007, 5:08 am #40

Aphrodite. wrote:
Xaldien wrote: And then in comes Xaldien, who signs in every hour or two, and cries a little when he sees no change in the posts.
I'm holding my typing tongue here and not arguing.
Go ahead, Aphro.
I'm not an enemy of criticism.