The Questions Game - V5 Edition

Fiori
Contender
Fiori
Contender

October 21st, 2011, 9:51 pm #1

Some of you might remember the Questions Game thread that Solomir put up two years ago.

Well, seeing as we're nearing pregame, I felt that it might be appropriate to bring it back for our V5 characters. It always struck me as a fun way to fleshen out our characters after all.

Here are the basic rules:

Instructions:
1) Read the question asked in the most recent post.
2) Pick one of your characters and answer that question. Put the question in quote tags so we can see what the question is.
3) Ask a new question for the next person to answer. Questions can be random and silly, or be deeper and more probing. (Don't flood the thread with silly questions though)

The above-linked thread features a lot of good (and bad) examples of the kind of questions that could be asked, and how best to reply to them. Just make sure to avoid pitfalls, such as borning yes/no questions and forgetting to provide a question after answering the previous one, and this thread should go along fine.

(Also worth mentioning that its best to assume that the questions aren't being asked by an interviewer or something IC, seeing as one problem I noticed with the original thread was that some characters answers were more-or-less "I'm not answering because it's a secret".)

So, without further ado, I may as well ask the first question:

Question:
Where do you picture yourself twenty years from now?
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

[+] Spoiler
Maxwell Lombardi - The Suave Bastard {Shot off a cliff} [Kill Count: 12]
Marty J. Lovett - The Paranoid Pessimist {Stabbed in the heart} [Kill Count: 1]
Joshua Krakowski - The Living Anachronism {Shot in the temple}
Vera Osborne - The Pretentious Artist {Shot in the eye}

Flare
Contender

October 21st, 2011, 9:57 pm #2

Jack McDonald: "Hmm... with any luck, a pro tennis player, but that might be a bit of a stretch. If that fails, something in psychology."

Monica Bowman: "Always thought professional gamers were cool. Being payed to sit on your butt and play games all day sounds like my kind of life."

Maximillian Sawyer: "Run my dad's business, of course. What else?"

Question: What would you look for in a romantic partner?
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 22nd, 2011, 12:24 am #3

What would you look for in a romantic partner?

Rachael Langdon: *grabs notepad and writes down answer. Holds answer up*: "HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WHO CAN HANDLE SPENDING TIME WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T TALK AND HAS TO WRITE ALL HER RESPONSES DOWN. OR SOMEONE WHO AT LEAST KNOWS HOW TO UNDERSTAND SIGN LANGUAGE."

Claire Monaghan: "Someone really cool like Humphrey Bogart, smart like Gregory Peck, sexy like young Marlon Brando, suave like Marcello Mastrioni, funny like Buster Keaton, and tough like Daniel Day Lewis."

Laura Nyquist: "Someone who doesn't mind raising someone else's baby. Also must be rich and own a beach house."

For the next poster:
If you could spend an evening with one celebrity, who would it be and what would you do?
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

decoy73
Winner

October 22nd, 2011, 1:14 am #4

wrote:If you could spend an evening with one celebrity, who would it be and what would you do?
KAT TOLSTOFF: I'd be with Mila Kunis, and we'd probably spend the evening swimming, and maybe catch a movie.

ZUBIN WADIA: Commander Shepard (FemShep, naturally), and we'd be fighting the Reapers and kicking ass.

MIKE WHALEY: (Stated through ASL and oral English) Michael Jordan. Basketball. What could be better?

Question: If the first were the last and the last were the first, where would you be?
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

KamiKaze
Winner

October 22nd, 2011, 1:29 am #5

wrote:Question: If the first were the last and the last were the first, where would you be?
Alex- *she tilts head to the side* .... What? If the first were... the last and the last were the... first... I dunno. Still in the middle? I don't get it.

Lana- The same as everyone else. No one is the first and last of anything. :/

Miranda- Oh god, some kind of logical thing? I dunno. I'd be at the last, I think. I don't know. Don't look at me.

What was the last wacky Youtube video you saw? Describe it for us.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Flare
Contender

October 22nd, 2011, 1:53 am #6

KamiKaze wrote:What was the last wacky Youtube video you saw? Describe it for us.
Jack: Oh man, that's a hard one... um... I think it was a commentary on RandomDCE. Yeah, that was it. Aaaand no one even knows who that is.

Monica: Some guy running around drunk at a Maroon 5 concert. It was actually pretty hilarious.

Maximillian: I don't really use YouTube, or the Internet much for that matter.

Question:Favorite movie?
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Laurels
Mr. Danya

October 22nd, 2011, 2:01 am #7

Flare wrote:Question:Favorite movie?
Rachael: *writes it down and holds it up* SINGIN' IN THE RAIN BECAUSE IT IS A WONDERFUL MUSICAL AND GENE KELLY IS HOT

Claire: Well gee, how do I choose? I mean, if I had to list my favorites, it would include Citizen Kane, La Dolce Vita, Seven Samurai, Suspiria, Don't Look Now, The Third Man, Persona, Ran, 8 1/2, Pulp Fiction, Persepolis, and The Day the Earth Stood Still. But if I had to pick one, probably Spirited Away. I love Miyazaki <3

Laura: I don't know really. Probably Kill Bill, just because Uma Thurman kicks ass.

If you could have only one item of clothing to wear for the rest of your life, meaning you will be nude without it, what would it be?
[+] Spoiler
Nadia Riva
"You don't think I'm pretty enough to be a model? And you're telling me while wearing that face?"

Noah Whitley
"You look like you could use a laugh, and I have just the joke for that."

Alba Reyes
"Woo hoo! Three holes in one! That's a new record!"
[+] Spoiler
Girl #007-Rachael Langdon
"I really am going to die, aren't I? Oh god, what am I going to do?"

Armed with a Solar Powered Scientific Calculator
Stabbed with a sword by Marcus Leung.
Girl #018-Claire Monaghan
"You know, I always thought I'd be seen by millions. Fuck Murphy's Law."

Armed with a Shotgun Flashlight (1 Bullet) and a bulletproof vest

Girl #035-Sophie McDowell
"People often find inspiration in the darkest times. I guess I can too."
Killed by a grenade thrown by Summer Simms

Armed with a lead pipe.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

19:10 Laurelena: When octopi eat hamsters, the resulting laughter is a mix of colorful idiocy and dainty ice skating

18:10 Mimi: "how many nipples does Miss Piggy REALLY have?"

16:57 Mimi play Fergaliscious
16:58 Mimi IF YOU EVER WANT FANS
16:58 Mimi YOU NEED FERALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi FERGALISCIOUS
16:58 Mimi Omg
16:58 Mimi feral-liscious
16:58 Mimi that's
16:58 Mimi blowing my mind

16:57 KamiKaze Laurie, if you ever become a mod, let it be known that one day you will critique someone's profile who had a girl killing her family friend because he raped her, and the person will insult you by calling you a talking Oshawott doll.

21:42Acidic i AM ANAL WART MAN

00:19Delroy.... I HAVE AN IMAGE OF HANSEL FUCKING TRAVIS WITH A CHAINSAW STUCK IN MY HEAD. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY GOOD!?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon and Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Rachael Langdon

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Claire Monaghan
[+] Spoiler

Cheshire42
Survivor

October 22nd, 2011, 2:15 am #8

If you could have only one item of clothing to wear for the rest of your life, meaning you will be nude without it, what would it be?

Red: If I was forced to? A leotard. It acts as a full body piece of clothing and is difficult for an opponent to tear it off you. It is also easy to add to more ... athletic events. Is that it? Good, I was getting tired of this damned quest.... (disconnect)

Luna: Only one piece? But, that means no..... ... Umm... I guess a nice dress. At least I would be fully covered......

Jack: Hmm..... what piece? I guess... my mother's fur coat... Wait... it's not as it sounds! It's just, we live in the north.... and it gets real c-cold in the w-winter! I don't want to be out nude when it's real cold out... I might freeze to death!

Question:
Let's get Psychological on this one. In the form of a nightmare that you've have, tell me your worst fear. It doesn't need to be something physical (spiders/dark) it can be a mental or social fear as well (isolation/ loss of control).
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu13 ... ndLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv24 ... ophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

October 22nd, 2011, 4:05 am #9

Cheshire42 wrote:Question:
Let's get Psychological on this one. In the form of a nightmare that you've have, tell me your worst fear. It doesn't need to be something physical (spiders/dark) it can be a mental or social fear as well (isolation/ loss of control).
Garrett: I'm in the park where I spent my 10th birthday. I'm watching everything from someone else's eyes, but I'm not sure whose at first. I'm looking at myself opening presents, and he looks happy. We eat cake and laugh and play those stupid party games we all did as kids, and everything seems normal. Then I say something that I can't even understand, but this other me, the one I'm watching, he does. He gets really angry. I try to calm him down, but he's not listening. I slowly realize that I'm watching things through the eyes of Trent, my best friend back then. This other me, he shoves and I trip, and then...

Look, I don't want to talk about this anymore. We're done today.

Alfred: Gosh, I don't really have nightmares. Dad says that nightmares are a sign of a guilty soul, and I don't have anything to be guilty about. I mean, sometimes I have this dream where I can hear Mom and Dad fighting, like they did before Mom got sick sometimes, and I think it's about me, but I wouldn't really call it a nightmare. They're just words, and like Dad said, words never hurt anybody, right?

Lee: Okay, man, you know that story "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream"? It was written by that guy Ellison, it's a neat little sci-fi piece, you should check it out sometime. But anyway, that's my nightmare right there. Not the whole "Crazy AI playing with your head" shit, but that ending where the dude needs to scream but doesn't have a mouth anymore. See, in this dream I've figured out something big, like life or death big. It changes each time, and it's been everything from knowing a friend is going to die to preventing some huge-ass war. Here's the kicker though: Everything goes right for a little bit. People let me talk to whoever I need to, and I'm all set up to come through in the eleventh hour, you know? Then things go wrong. This person I'm supposed to talk to shows up, and I'm already to just spill the whole thing and get to fixing stuff when my lips won't move. I can feel my jaw straining against my skin, but my mouth isn't opening. I reach up, and my mouth is completely sealed over, like it was never even there. Just skin, you know? I look back up, and this person is gone too, never to be seen again.

Trippy shit, man. Taught me to watch what I eat before bed, heh.

Question:
How important is education, really?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Brackie
Winner

October 22nd, 2011, 4:10 am #10

wrote: Question:
Let's get Psychological on this one. In the form of a nightmare that you've have, tell me your worst fear. It doesn't need to be something physical (spiders/dark) it can be a mental or social fear as well (isolation/ loss of control)
Alina: Uh, yah, I mean I t'ink I'm afraid of, ya know, drowning. Dis one time, when I was fourtin', we were visiting' Gran Gran back down in Nawlins, she had just moved up to Waveland since she wanted to get out of the city after Katrina, and we were at the beach, you know. I kinda got caught in one of dose undertows, and it took me a while to get back to land. I mean, I wassin' hurt or nuthin', but it was really scary cause my legs were kickin' and I wassin goin' anywhere...

Angeline: Uh...I dunno, man, I haven't really been afraid of much, and let me tell you, when you've been through what I have, you become a lot less afraid of the small stuff. I can't really think of anything I'm afraid of. Sorry 'bout that.

Jasper: No comment.

Tessa: Oh my god my worst fear, you totally know what that is right, it's like if I was to like take all these exams, you know all those exams we gotta do before we graduate and stuff, but the worst thing that could happen happened like if I forgot everything! Like I know they probably won't be the end of everything but I work so hard man, it'd just totally suck to not do the best, y'know!

And because Doc is a sneaky ninja:
wrote: Question:
How important is education, really?
Alina: I don't really think it's dat important, cause we gotta be happy for us to live our lives to the best.

Angeline: It's okay, I guess.

Jasper: *shrugs*

Tessa: It is the most important thing right now! I mean, we only get one high school, and we don't wanna screw it up! We gotta learn, we gotta know everything so we can make the most of what we have, come on!

Question: Boxers or briefs?

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

decoy73
Winner

October 22nd, 2011, 4:44 am #11

wrote:Question: Boxers or briefs?

KAT TOLSTOFF: Uhhhh ... briefs. What else?

ZUBIN WADIA: Boxer briefs. Snug without looking lame.

MIKE WHALEY: Boxers.

QUESTION: If you got a two week vacation, where you have no restrictions on money, and you can do whatever you want (within the law), what would you do?
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Tagabasa
Leader

October 22nd, 2011, 5:02 am #12

Casey: Around the world. London, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Cape Town, those salt flats in Bolivia...Throw a few good conventions in there...Man, two weeks is not nearly enough. I'd get as far as I could, though.

Harvey: Something fun? Get a bunch of friends, maybe some family, maybe some guys I haven't seen in forever, and head out to a beach or island somewhere. We could have camp outs and all that kind of stuff.

Mia: Uh...I'd guess I'd go to New York first and check out Broadway. Then to West End. While I'm in Europe, I might as well hit Paris and Milan, right? Maybe Rome too, if I have the time.

QUESTION: If you were to turn into any animal, which one would you want it to be?
Version 4 Character:
Simon Fletcher (B104): Dead at The Sawmill

Version 5 Character:
Casey Malkovich (G037): Dead at The Farmhouse

[+] Spoiler
wrote:(13:22) Ruggahissy: Death rays that harness the power of friendship felt by a basketball team assembled at an alligator farm by a zombie eskimo and a pretentious prisoner of war
(13:23) Ruggahissy: The ultimate weapon
wrote:(23:51) wides: IT GON' GET SIG'D.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

October 22nd, 2011, 6:02 am #13

wrote:QUESTION: If you were to turn into any animal, which one would you want it to be?
Sean: *answering without a moment of hesitation* Crow! Crow crow crow CROW!

Jessica: Definitely a cat. If I got to live like our cats do, my daily life would consist of walking around like I own the house, demanding to be fed, actually getting fed, and sleeping lazily in sunbeams. Yes, please.

Cody: That is the stupidest... fine, fine. I'd be a horse. Not one of those wimpy miniature shits, I'd be a fucking draft horse. Do you see all the muscles on them?

Question: You must leave all your possessions behind to move away to a foreign land, except for one item. What do you bring with you?
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

KamiKaze
Winner

October 22nd, 2011, 6:28 am #14

wrote:Question: You must leave all your possessions behind to move away to a foreign land, except for one item. What do you bring with you?
Alex- Ooooooh. I could say a lot of stuff! But it's gotta be something important that I'll need. I'd say... hm, how about a guidebook to the place?

Lana- ... Why only one possession? Why can't I bring all my things? Can't I just take the rest of the things with... nevermind. I guess my plush bat, then.

Miranda- A pair of shades, just so I can at least look cool in the foreign place? I don't know.

Question: What are your thoughts on yaoi?

RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Cheshire42
Survivor

October 22nd, 2011, 6:42 am #15

Question: What are your thoughts on yaoi?

Red: *Chuckles* Kinky. Though, I don't really bend that way, but everyone's got their thing I guess. Sickos. *snickers*

Luna: What's Yaoi? *Is shown and is Horrified* People really draw this stuff?!!! It's nothing more then smutt!

Jack: Yaoi?... *Is shown and turns away blushing*. Um.... No interest.

Question: Since we're on sex, let's go Freudian....I'll ask the odd question before anyone else does. Everyone has one, What's your fetish?
Possible V5 Characters

Jack Widdlestone- A boy with his head in the clouds and his feet in the shadows. He tries to keep with himself, but will generally make friends with the stranger people out there. Has a thing for food and fairytales.

William Tyler Folley- A shortsited, energetic boy who's interests range from magic, to pranks to 80s/90s nostalgia. Never seen without his red hat.

Luna Vanderhof An obese student who is kind and sweet despite her large exterieror. She is also rather shy and has a large appiteite. She'll join a cooking club if there is one. Or an animation club.... or a bird watching/ singing club.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu13 ... ndLuna.jpg

READY AIM FIRE FIRST TIME CHAMPION!
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv24 ... ophy-1.png
SECOND TIME WINNER TOO!

For Friends and Enemies
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7359794/1/#new