BROseidon
Winner

March 19th, 2013, 7:25 pm #361

Matt - I'd totally be able to start a League team with that kind of money.

Cassandra - Invest it. Could easily double that money several times before I retire, which would be pretty cool.

Virgil - Take a trip, maybe? I've always wanted to go to New Zealand...

Question: If you could witness one moment in history, what moment would you want to see?
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Espi
Winner

March 19th, 2013, 7:34 pm #362

Theo: Dinosaur times, maybe? Or the Big Bang? Maybe some other cool thing in the past? there's a lot of stuff we don't know about, and it'd be cool to find it out.

Nina: Uh, maybe some major historical event in which big things happened? I dunno.

Gwen: I want to see dinosaurs.

If you had to dye your hair, what color would you make it?
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Delroy
Leader
Delroy
Leader

March 20th, 2013, 7:25 am #363

Travis: ....... I'm not naturally black-haired, you dumb fuck. I'm a brunette, sure, but this? Dyed.

Georgia: ..... Like the asshole above me, I am not a natural redhead. So... Red? Or Blonde, if I have to pick a different one.

Q: Chaotic Evil time! Adonis Alba, Travis Webster and Aileen Aurora Abdallah: Kill, Marry, Fuck?
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
[+] Spoiler

Made by Violent-Medic
Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

SansaSaver
Player

March 20th, 2013, 8:04 am #364

Question: Chaotic Evil time! Adonis Alba, Travis Webster and Aileen Aurora Abdallah: Kill, Marry, Fuck?

Maynard: "Aww jeeze...two of those are boys, right? Well...uh...unless it was a sexless marriage, then I guess...I guess I'd marry Aileen. Out of Travis and Adonis for the other two? Well...I guess I'd fuck Travis. He seems...gentler than Adonis. Fuck sounds kinda grimy, y'know? What about "make love" instead? No? Oh. Well, marry Aileen, fuck Travis, and kill Adonis. I'm sorry, Alba. Process of elimination. That and I'm not a fan of bullying, even though I'm not at all capable of stopping it."

Question: To quote "Glee", have you ever been so in love with someone that you just wanna lock yourself up in your room, turn on sad music, and cry?
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel
G026 ? Hazel Jung ? Adopted by Ruggahissy
B027 ? Oskar Pearce ? Adopted by NAFT

Delroy
Leader
Delroy
Leader

March 20th, 2013, 8:54 am #365

Travis: .... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... You just...? AHAHAHA, I CAN'T.... EHEHEH... EHEH...

Georgia: Yes! So many times! Not to mention that I really feel that the music brings out the emotion in me. Which is important in theater, you know!

Question: You're stranded on an island. What two friends would you want to have with you, and who would you definitely NOT want on your island?
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
[+] Spoiler

Made by Violent-Medic
Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

SansaSaver
Player

April 20th, 2013, 9:03 pm #366

Question: You're stranded on an island. What two friends would you want to have with you, and who would you definitely NOT want on your island?

Maynard: "Uh...Gwen, I guess. And...uh...if I were to suddenly claim that a boat was my best friend, would that count? No? Oh. Uh...I guess it'd be nice to have Ian there. He's kinda physically able, I think. Hmm. I...think I'm screwed. Now...someone I don't want with me...I guess...Adonis Alba. I mean, he seems...angry. I guess that anger isn't something you really want on an island. Huh. What a poor excuse."

Mirabella: "What an...interesting question. Well, I think Venice would be good to have there. She's so chipper and enthusiastic...it'd be good to have some optimism there. Additionally, I guess I'd want...Megan. Smart and funny. That's got to count for something, right? Now...the person I wouldn't want...well, that'd be Stacey Mordetsky. She's somewhat self-indulged and mean, and lazy to boot. A liability, in truth. So...her."

Question: What's your opinion on sloths?
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel

KamiKaze
Winner

April 21st, 2013, 3:09 am #367

wrote:Question: What's your opinion on sloths?
Alex- They're... alright, I suppose?

Miranda- They look dumb.

Lana- Sloths are cute.

Question: Tell us about your mother. What is she like?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Jilly
Leader
Jilly
Leader

April 21st, 2013, 3:17 am #368

Question: Tell us about your mother. What is she like?

Megan: My mom's pretty cool, I guess. She's one of those "cool" English teachers who tries to relate to her students. She can get pretty annoying at times, but I think everyone says that about their moms, right?

Question: Are you anyone's favorite person?

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

April 21st, 2013, 3:41 am #369

Garrett: Well, that's not really for me to say, is it? I'd feel very arrogant making that statement for someone else. I'd be honored if someone said that about me, but it's an uncomfortable concept. I don't want to receive special treatment, especially when there are so many people who are far more deserving of attention.

Question: Why are you, as an individual, here?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

April 21st, 2013, 4:05 am #370

wrote:Question: Why are you, as an individual, here?
Ruth:...What? Because I have a painting class in two minutes, I guess.

Venice: 'Cause I do what I want, when I want Biz-natch! No, I'm joking, I do not have any Idea what you mean, sorry!

Question: What's your senior quote going to be?
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] Spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

backslash
Mr. Danya

April 26th, 2013, 11:42 pm #371

Un-Persona wrote:Question: What's your senior quote going to be?
Natali: Hm... probably something like "Look to the future and don't forget to have fun!". That's a motto I like to keep in mind. Or "Just keep swimming." like Dory from Finding Nemo said.

Question: What is the craziest or most adventurous thing you've ever done/wanted to do?
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
[+] Spoiler
V5:
G063 Natali Greer was just unlucky.
B047 Marcus Leung lost his way. (Adopted from Solomir.)

V6:
B001 Min-jae Parker is locked away.
B021 Crist?bal Morales let his guard down.
G017 Raina Rose got washed away.
G003 Bridgette Sommerfeld got a shock. (Adopted from Aloha.)
G029 Georgia Lee Day went home. (Adopted from frogue.)
Nathan Lovegrove was left behind.

V7 Pregame:
Myles Roux is considering his options.
Dolores Upton is exploring the past.
Andy Silverman is balling out.
Siyanda Nagi is on the run.
Mercy Ames is passing judgment.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

VysePresident
Mr. Danya

April 27th, 2013, 12:25 am #372

Ian Williams: Well, I don't know if it's the craziest, but when I was a yellow belt in Taekwondo, I got one of the instructors to spar me. He beat me pretty thoroughly, even though he was obviously holding back, but it was still pretty fun. Maybe it's crazy, but I've always liked to go against somebody better than me, as long as it's just for fun. You learn a lot more that way, and the few times you win make up for all the rest.

So, do you think you're generally honest with yourself?
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!
Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

KamiKaze
Winner

May 25th, 2013, 5:50 am #373

wrote:So, do you think you're generally honest with yourself?
Alex- I think so, yeah! Though, I think everyone does sometimes do things that they think they understand why they're doing it and later go "On hindsight, that was a bad idea." Otherwise, I think I know what I'm doing. I know what career path I'm taking, I know who I want to be, and I know who I am. Overall, I'm pretty sure that I have a good understanding of where I am right now!

Lana- I think I can be both ways. I try to be introspective on this sort of thing, but sometimes, it's easy to slip up, you know?

Miranda- .... Maybe? I don't know.

Question: What do you think is the most painful and horrific way to die?
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."
[+] Spoiler
In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2008 SOTF
Carol Burke- Female Student #015- A good friend.
Remy Kim- Male Student #080- Yet another victim of the system.
Aileen Borden- Female Student #022- It's going to be okay.

In Loving Memory Of Those Killed In The 2012 SOTF
Alexandria "Alex" Ripley- Female Student #002- Sometimes your life is meant to be a warning to others.
Lana Torres- Female Student #039- Technically, she died happy.
Miranda Millers- Female Student #019- Doomed by self-fulfilling prophecy.

In Loving Memory of Those Killed in the 2015 SOTF
Jennifer Wallace- Female Student #055- Good night, and good luck.
Junko Kurosawa- Female Student #041- Experienced a thrill to die for.
Emma Luz- Female Student #022- Sweet dreams.

....?
Anna Chase- Female Student #010- And then she lived happily ever after.
[+] Spoiler
For v6, I have come to a decision. To help lessen character pimping, I have vowed not to talk about my characters, any characters closely related to mine, or any threads I've been involved in, in any of the following places:

- Chat
- General Discussion thread
- TV Tropes
- Random Thoughts

I am not allowing myself to talk about anything relating to my characters or scenes I'm in unless they are brought up in conversation by another handler. I am not allowed to use my characters' names OOC or mention anything relating to that character until another handler mentions them. This is not currently in effect for pre-game; these self-imposed rules do not apply until v6 starts. However, they will be in effect the second v6 is announced. When one of my characters die, escape, or are otherwise removed from the game, these rules are lifted for that character, and I am free to talk about that character as much as I want. However, the others will have to wait until they too are out of the game.

This is a personal promise I'm keeping to myself for v6. If I break it, please feel free to bitch me out.

-KamiKaze

Addendum as of v6: I may ask for critiques while a character's arc is ongoing, as long as someone has offered to do so.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

SansaSaver
Player

May 25th, 2013, 6:23 am #374

Question: What do you think is the most painful and horrific way to die?

Maynard: "Ooh...uh...um, rat torture? It was in Game of Thrones , and I think it was a legitimate form of torture in medieval society and stuff. They tie a bucket to your chest with a rat inside it, and put a torch on the bottom and rat ends up digging...ugh. I um...I don't wanna talk about it anymore..."
Mirabella: "Anyway to die is horrible, really. Although, I do think that immolation sounds rather awful. It's something...I don't even think you can imagine what it's like. Isn't that scary?"

Question: Does the phrase/lyric "Turn around bright eyes" mean anything to you?
Version Seven:
Tristan O?Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson
[+] Spoiler
Version Five:
B049 ? Maynard Hurst
G060 ? Mirabella Strong

Version Six:
B004 ? Joshua Bracewell
? Adopted by Ciel

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

May 25th, 2013, 6:31 am #375

Hansel: Figure it's some sorta reference to somethin' stupid.

Baxter: Every now and then, I fall apart.

Question: What's your ideal Friday Night?
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] Spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] Spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] Spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.