Pippin
Winner

July 6th, 2011, 9:51 pm #31

This'll probably be an utter trainwreck if I ever get round to it, buut... I kinda have a Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones mafia in development. 24 people.

And yes, The Sacred Stones. The one no-one likes, yes.
[+] Spoiler
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky Land Ho
Current Thread: Lo Mein Event - ?Whatever you need, I've got you covered!?
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one Bastille
Current Thread: he let me set fire to a fleet of ships when no-one else would - ?Maybe we can trade. I get to watch you dance, you get to watch me work out.?
Stepney Cruz-I'm taking back the crown, I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it Memes
Current Thread: Clinging to Loss - ?Didja know this place is supposed to be haunted??
Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money Keane
Current Thread: Generation Loss - ?Oh, and hey, don?t worry ?bout earlier, it?s all cool. I think you?d probably have been hurt worse than me if we?d collided, anyways.?
Aurelien Valter-It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce Football
Current Thread: I'M A SHARK, I'M A SHAAARK, SUCK MY DIIIIICK, I'M A SHAAARK - ?Goodbye, friend. I will miss you.?
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
V4!
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus)
Current location-Paint it Black-DECEASED-Neck broken by Maxwell Lombardi
Weapons-Wallet with German marks, Yatagan, guitar, Savage Model 1907 (.32 ACP)

V5!
B004-Owen Kay-?I don?t... don?t want to die...?-Weapons: Table Leg, Rusty Golf Club-Never Truly Had A Chance

G041-Amy Bachelor-Mike, I... I don?t want to--Weapon: Blackjack-Can't Live On Hope Alone

B024-Francis St. Ledger-?Megan, just... just fuckin? listen to me.?-Weapon: Insulated Blanket-Crossed The Line

V6!

G021-Mia Rose-You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong
Died in: Elapsam Semel Occasionem Non Ipse Potest Iuppiter Reprehendere
Weapon: Uzi-Pro

G034-Astrid Tate-So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Died in: End of the Line
Weapon: Pickaxe

G006-Bryony Adams-Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Died in: eternitybox
Current Weapon: Deck of playing cards, broken easel leg.
[+] Spoiler

Owen, Francis and Amy, all by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by Violent-Medic

Owen Kay, by Un-Persona

Amy Bachelor, by Mimi

Amy Bachelor, by TurtleTyrant
[+] Spoiler
Garren Mortimer-Now you can't get mad, I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
[+] Spoiler
Beatrice Briggs and Timothy "Tim" Karim
Nothing In My Way Pippi Fontaine-I'll float on endlessly, senses eluding me, this long horizon to this open sea.
Jamie Mittelman-We will meet you where the lights are, the defenders, of the faith we are
Clover Crescent-Why would I waste another day whilst life just passes by?
Castlevania Ada Bentley-Save your cheers and my applause, I never was worth fighting for
Richard Potter-But if I had one chance to freeze time, and stand still and soak in everything, I'd choose right now
Kerry Gray-We'll finish what we started, so promise me that we'll be the Lionhearted
Marshall Nichols-Maybe that's how books get written, maybe that's why songs get sung, maybe we are the unlucky ones
Gregory "Greg" Gateshead-Built an empire of sound, as the bridges were falling down
Candice Bailey-I feel I can fly, I'm on 678 cloud 9, and ain't nothin gonna stop me
Patty English-We're all in the same boat, staying afloat for the moment
Ophelia Wright-If you're dreaming what I'm dreaming, close your eyes and feel at home
Marina-Cassandra Gro?-And we will never be alone again, 'cause it doesn't happen every day
Boyd Adkinson - And the lights, they glow, like I just lost the world war, and the scene slips away to the evenness I fake
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

July 9th, 2011, 3:08 am #32

I'd be interested in running a mafia based upon Garth Nix's "Keys to the Kingdom" series. It'd be about 16-21 players, and I have it 90% done from when I started working on it before RL interest died out.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] Spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] Spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] Spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] Spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] Spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

December 3rd, 2011, 10:39 pm #33

Hey, everyone! Since Evo's been going kinda slowly, I'd like to make a somewhat unconventional request.

If Evo ends before decoy's V4 mafia does, I'll do that. If not, I was wondering if I could grab the slot after decoy's (so I'm not cutting anyone who has yet to do one) and instead do one based on SOTF-TV (another thing from Mini).

Namira
Mr. Danya

December 3rd, 2011, 10:44 pm #34

Stickying, because I'm not sure why it isn't already.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Flare
Contender

December 3rd, 2011, 10:45 pm #35

You know what, I'll take a shot at this. I'm going to put my name up for an Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia game.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Namira
Mr. Danya

December 3rd, 2011, 10:52 pm #36

The original mafia mod feels like dabbling some more. I'll do some form of Final Fantasy mafia.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Cash Money
Leader

December 5th, 2011, 10:32 am #37

Put me down for a Music Genre Mafia. I ought to know what I'm doing by the time you reach me on the list.

Also, I have a Homestar Runner Mafia on the back burner. If someone wants to take that, feel more than welcome.
V5 concepts:
Randall Cimora: aspiring music producer, easygoing, space cadet, new kid
Currently blowing his Christmas money in Life is like a broken record
Leah Chapel: classic teenage rebel, sneaky, pessimistic, the un-favorite
Re-upping in LSMFT
Milo Richter: consummate professional, intellectual, debater, self-conscious
Convincing someone of what they already believe in Variables...
[+] Spoiler
Randall Leah Milo
All art by yucon
[+] Spoiler
Character concepts coming down the pipeline:
Davin Spencer loves him some classic rock and high fantasy.
Olivia Aronson could take you in a fight, but she'd rather not.
Sadie Trujillo would rather be out camping.
[unnamed] is an antiques collector in the making.
[unnamed] just wants to say hi to you!

Other sites I'm on:
The Riverside Incident / Mercy Street / Housetrapped

Sigquotes:
GameMaker: And Aaron I moan like a Swedish mule enjoying a honeyed Bavarian sugar lump
Mimi: I feel like having foreskin would be fun too, Alex. You could hide things in it. Like drugs or lipgloss.
Locobrojoe: tampons seem like they would be more dicklike
Laurels: Don't ever look for clovers in the mouth of a porpoise lantern, because the pink star trees will use their subpoena to make you deep fry stained glass windows

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

December 5th, 2011, 3:31 pm #38

Oh, dude, that's awesome.

Would Coach Z be the serial killer? Sketchy bastard.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Brackie
Winner

December 11th, 2011, 10:06 pm #39

So Survivor Mafia is ready. Yeah that's still a thing.

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Hollyquin
Winner

December 11th, 2011, 10:08 pm #40

I know I won't get to this for a looooooong time, and I don't expect THAT many people on the board to know the source material, but I figure people are going to want a good long break from the mindfuck that was Homestuck Mafia (I swear to you guys NMH2 Mafia is going to to be normal) anyway.

Sign me up for Umineko Mafia. And yes it will be a horrible mindscrew and you will all cry.

Definitely in its early stages but I'm sure it'll be a damn long time before I can do it so yeah.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.
[+] Spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:
[x] Garrett Hunter [B138] [KC: 0] // Sitting at home, figuring some shit out.
"If there's anything I can do...anywhere I can fight, send me there. I want to help." // ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕

[V4] DECEASED:
[x] Hayley Kelly [G103] [KC: 7] // RANK 33
I don't want to go. // ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
[x] Jasper-Declan MacDermott [B129] [KC: 0] // RANK 93
Perhaps...it was worth it, after all. // ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂
[x] Vivien Morin [B062] [KC: 0] // RANK 131
Goodnight, Sylvie. // ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀
[x] Maria Santiago [G110] [KC: 0] // RANK 258
"So...I guess...I'm going to heaven after all..." // ✝ - ✝

Whirlpool531
Leader

December 12th, 2011, 12:44 am #41

I'll work on updating this, don't worry.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT

T-Fox
Winner

December 12th, 2011, 7:12 pm #42

Okay, I need to update.

My Little Pony mafia will be able to support more than 18 players. In fact... change the upper bound on that to Thirty-Five players. Lower bound 22.

EDIT: Don't actually change the number yet. I've still got to do some balancing, come to think of it. That's where I'd like it to end up, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
What is wrong with you people?!
[+] Spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.
Namira: Ciel: Punch RNG in the snout to establish superiority.
KamiKaze: I think Kyle enjoys the scent of poor people.

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

December 12th, 2011, 7:13 pm #43

Working on roles for Guilty Gear mafia. I should be able to take 25 people, max (so, the cast of Guilty Gear as of Accent Core Plus).
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Brackie
Winner

December 12th, 2011, 8:28 pm #44

Oh yeah, and I'm upping the limit on Survivor Mafia - it'll be 19 minimum, 23 maximum.

Speaking of, which Mafia is next? The list says Evo, but Evo hasn't finish yet, so

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

December 12th, 2011, 8:39 pm #45

Yeah, I'm not on until Evo finishes or until after Decoy's V4 mafia (if that happens, I'm changing to SOTF-TV as the theme).

That means you're up!