To the east of the mansion is another small beach, clearly a private area enjoyed by the former owners of the large building. This beach is clear of refuse, though the sand and rocks are of no higher quality than that of the northern beaches.* Threads Allowed: 3 *
Hollyquin
Winner

March 12th, 2011, 7:12 am #11

"Yeah, I'd like that."

Fuck yeah. Just as planned. Not that there was actually any planning involved.

Hayley tugged off her shirt with the enthusiasm of a child, the consequences of the last time she'd taken off her shirt buried deep in a currently inaccessible portion of her brain. Her skirt was next and it took her a decent minute to wiggle out of it given her current complete lack of coordination. By the time she was out of the damned thing, in fact, Ema was already halfway to the water, her skin glowing under the moon.

Yeah, cause that's not distracting at all.

Right, so now she was standing here in her underwear, which was definitely new, standing mostly naked on the beach, not anything she'd ever done before at all. The sense of deja vu was enough to overcome even Hayley's drunken fugue, though only to the extent that she reminded herself that now she was in different underwear. No ruffles on her ass today, thank-you-very-much. In fact, the white and blue pinstripe design of the two matching parts, and the cut of the garments themselves, made them look more like pieces of a bathing suit than anything else, which was fitting given how she'd soon be in the water, and less fitting because she'd be taking them off first.

She only thought about it for a second. Sure her parents would be watching this and sure half of America was watching this (and there's no way they're not showing us right now) and sure Ema had left her underwear on but fuck it. Fuck all of that. Fuck it in every direction. I'm gonna be too dead soon enough to notice anyone's judgement, yeah? Of course, there was also that whole alcohol thing messing with her ability to think things through, and also Hayley's general bias to wearing as little clothing as humanly possible. You know, the usual.

Oh well. She snapped her bra open with one hand and let it fall to the ground; her panties were again trickier and required a lot of strategic hopping up and down on one foot. Miraculously she managed to do so without falling over, and after gathering her clothing in a less-than-perfect heap she headed off after Ema, bouncier than usual in more than one sense. She stumbled a few times on the way there but was too grateful she hadn't fallen in a heap to really be too upset, and besides that she couldn't be upset because really, could things have ended up better for her if she'd tried?

A small voice pointed out that leaving both their weapons (not to mention all their food and their clothes) up on the beach, alone, was probably stupid. An even smaller voice pointed out that she'd totally deserve it if someone came out of nowhere and busted a cap in her skull.

Both voices went unnoticed under all the alcoholic joy, and she felt only that upon taking her first steps into the water. The cold raced up her legs, mixing with the warmth pulsing within her in a pleasant way, and she noted that Ema had stopped now with the water up to her knees. Wishing she was capable of being silent (she decidedly was not, even at the best of times) she considered sneaking up on the other girl for a moment before the girl in question turned around.

"Er. Boo?"

Hayley became very aware that she and Ema were exactly identical in pallor and height and very different in other aspects, such as cup size and capacity for shame. Ema was standing with her arms crossed over her practically non-existent bust and here came Hayley bounding over not at all embarrassed and with considerably more to potentially be embarrassed by, with the chill from the water and from the night air having a noticeable effect on her. Even she would've probably blushed or something if she was just a little less drunk, but nope, she was pretty damn drunk and these were yet more fucks not given.

"So? Come on, then. There's more water out there. I mean...uh, duh, it's the ocean. You know what I meant, yeah?" She motioned outward vaguely in a way that could've meant anything, and after a moment she realized she was making no fucking sense and just took Ema's hand, pulling them into slightly deeper water- even drunken Hayley was aware that wading out too deep would result in a rather unpleasant death, and that would put a major damper on her whole evening. It was about waist-deep in the water that she stopped and, letting go of Ema's hand for a moment, gleefully ducked into an oncoming wave.

She came out the other side spluttering with water in her nose.

Right. THAT'S why I hate the beach.
being meguca is suffering

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...
[x] Chitose Saionji [G???] // 公園に千歳は本を読む!

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.
[+] spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:
[x] Garrett Hunter [B138] [KC: 0] // Sitting at home, figuring some shit out.
"If there's anything I can do...anywhere I can fight, send me there. I want to help." // ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕

[V4] DECEASED:
[x] Hayley Kelly [G103] [KC: 7] // RANK 33
I don't want to go. // ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
[x] Jasper-Declan MacDermott [B129] [KC: 0] // RANK 93
Perhaps...it was worth it, after all. // ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂ - ❂
[x] Vivien Morin [B062] [KC: 0] // RANK 131
Goodnight, Sylvie. // ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀ - ♀
[x] Maria Santiago [G110] [KC: 0] // RANK 258
"So...I guess...I'm going to heaven after all..." // ✝ - ✝

Chib
Leader

March 12th, 2011, 12:27 pm #12

This is nice.

Cold, wet, ostensibly naked in public, and surrounded by murderers. Perhaps the last part was exaggerating, but paranoia's pretty justified when about 50% of the people that were alive six days ago have been killed by their peers. But regardless of all these things, Ema felt nice. It was pretty obvious to her why, there were two very good reasons, but the fact that she could feel so good when so very paranoid, and surrounded by so much legitimate danger, was still quite surprising.

It didn't take long for Hayley to join her, she must've had a little more trouble with her clothes than Ema did, which was a little surprising. But as Ema turned around, she saw Hayley joining her in the water, breaking the silence - save for the lapping of waves - with a somewhat goofy "Er. Boo?", as though she'd been trying to sneak up behind Ema.

She wasn't really paying attention to what was being said, though. Like an adolescent boy seeing Playboy for the first time, there was really only one thing on her mind just then. Hayley was completely naked. Boobs. Holy shit. This is for real. And they're like, right there in front of me. The self control required to keep her hands to herself was astronomical, but years of social ineptitude added to months of specific awkwardness added up to an apprehensiveness that made it a lot easier.

"So? Come on, then. There's more water out there. I mean...uh, duh, it's the ocean. You know what I meant, yeah?"

Oh yeah, the actual reason they were out there. Swimming, not gawking at flesh. What am I, a twelve year old boy? Jesus. This is what the internet was supposed to prepare me for. But still, she hadn't been prepared, and it did take a while to stop staring, and just avert her eyes to somewhere, anywhere else. And by that point, Hayley had prised one arm away from Ema's midriff, taken her hand, and dragged her off deeper into the water. Maybe she didn't notice. Or didn't care?

Too busy overthinking everything, Ema was thrown to the ground when the wave hit her, landing headfirst on the soft sand previously at her feet. She shot back up, petrified of being pulled under and drowned, and spat salt-water out of her mouth, whilst rubbing it out of her eyes. Yeah, swimming drunk, great idea she thought, looking around for Hayley. Fuck fuck fuck where'd she go I don't wanna be aloOh there she is thank God. She waded back to Hayley's depth, still trying to get stubborn drops of seawater out of her mouth, and asked, quite rhetorically "Maybe this," splutter, "Wasn't a great idea?"

And she took hold of Hayley's hand once again, just in case, and tried to figure out where her eyes should be focused.

What am I doing?, asked a small voice in her head, apparently out of nowhere. Kyle died this morning. This bloody morning. What's wrong with me?

Like so many other terrible things she didn't want to accept responsibility for, Ema just tried not to think about it. Put it from her mind, and hoped it went away. She wasn't a bad person. Right? But then she did have an answer.

Last time we drank together, she forgot about me and went off with some guy. It's only fair she forgets about the guy and goes off with me this time around.

Horribly selfish? Maybe. But Ema focused on the poetic justice instead. That was more palatable, less sociopathic. That she hadn't died last time didn't factor into it. And she felt okay about herself again. And she kissed Hayley again.
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
You are alone and trapped in your own mind, the world around you is your lie.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink
Parallel with: The Heavy Weapons Guy
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G045 - Ema Ryan - Never made it home.
Reaching out for someone who was never there, laying flat on her face in a pool of her own blood in the Residential Area; Maladjusted
|- -3 -| |- -2 -> -1 -|
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10 -> 11 -> 12 -> 13 -> 14 -> 15 -> 16 -> 17 -> 18 -> 19 -> 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24 -> 25 -> 26 -|
Status - Dead: Succumbed to wounds inflicted by Saul Fetteralf and Raidon Naoko
Weaponry on body - Falcata, Hunga Munga, Vektor CP1 - 0/10 (+ 2/10 & 10/10), Colt Anaconda - 5/6 + 12, Model 14 Nambu - 0/8 + 3/8 Taurus PT99 - 7/15 + 1x15, Model 176B - 5 darts
[9/276] - 8 Kills - Died Day 13

B114 - Logan Reynolds - Told himself a little harmless lie.
Laying under blood and broken glass in the Hall of Mirrors; Laisse tomber les filles
|- -1 -| |- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -|
Status - Dead: Shotgunned by Bill Davis
[153/276] - 0 Kills - Died Day 6

B152 - Steve Barnes - Found a little piece of heaven.
Laying headless in the middle of the Fun Fair; Break Up And Break Down
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
Status - Dead: Decapitated by Hayley Kelly
[245/276] 0 Kills - Died Day 2
[+] spoiler
Brown #3: Eloise Winterburn told herself she wouldn't beg.
Location: Somewhere out in The Open Plains - A Portrait Of Skin
|- -3 -> -2 -> -1 -| |- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -|
Weaponry: Sledgehammer [Taken by Jacob]

Pink #5: Isaac King had ironic last thoughts, come to think of it.
Location: The Cruise Ship - Magical Bunny Girl Warrior Sidney-Chan
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
Weaponry: IMI Desert Eagle [Taken by Vincent]

Hollyquin
Winner

March 14th, 2011, 8:30 pm #13

Hayley was most definitely enjoying this. She hadn't been the recipient of the adolescent-male oh holy god she has tits stare in what felt like forever, and certainly not from someone she was actually into. Because Kyle had tact. And tact was boring. And Christ, girly, can you pick a better time to think about your dead ex-boyfriend?

Right. Head in the game and all that. Whatever that game was; it sure as fuck wasn't Survival of the Fittest, not right now.

Not that it was easy to keep her head anywhere what with this whole drunk thing she had going on.

Not to mention there was now a vast quantity of seawater running out of her nose as she tried desperately to stop sputtering. And the water rolling over her head was no doubt sending mascara streaming down her face. Okay, yeah, she was about 300% unattractive right now that doesn't even make sense and she was dead grateful she had tits because those were about all she had going for her. Not that Ema seemed to be complaining.

"Maybe this-"

The other girl really wasn't doing any better with the water. Though she still looked gorgeous from where Hayley was standing. Damn her. Again.

"-Wasn't a great idea?"

Well. Does that count as complaining? No, she's kind of...kind of right, if I'm gonna be honest with myself I wanted an excuse to get us naked- she coughed, expelling the last of the seawater. Not that I think Ema'd be surprised if I told her that. Oh, yeah, Ema, I was just being a conniving little skank- please, that's like my default mode of operation. She was kind of lost for what to say, though. Yeah, Ema, I'm a fucking idiot, let's go be naked on the beach- that'll do. Brilliant. What can I even-

And then Ema's lips were back on hers, and she felt considerably better about this whole thing.

For a second, anyway. Then it was strategy time. Fuck murder, really, that was simpler than this.

Her hands wandered. First one hand found the other girl's neck and the other in tangled in her hair, but that felt way too familiar, so then they wound up on her waist, but she cut that out after it made her become aware again of the stupid and now-stinging cuts on her own sides. So eventually her hands wound up on Ema's ass because dammit, I keep it classy.

Speaking of classy, Hayley's thoughts were now dedicated to getting Ema out of this godforsaken pair of underwear she'd insisted on leaving on. Naturally, because nothing could ever be easy and not-retarded in her life, she couldn't think of anything that wouldn't wind up with either one of them falling back in the water (her sinuses had been well and cleared up the saltwater and she did not need any more, thank you very much) or with Ema's panties ripped in half, which she figured Ema'd be kind of annoyed about in the morning. Goddamn me and my ideas.

You know what? Fuck it. It was her idea.

She broke off the kiss, which was really low on the list of things she wanted to do right now. Her hands (equally reluctant to move, really) moved back to Ema's.

"Yeah," she whispered. "Maybe it wasn't. Maybe we should go back to shore. And maybe we shouldn't go to sleep just yet."

Fuck yeah, again. Brilliant one-liner, probably. Or, uh, three-liner. ...Whatever.

[V5] ALIVE:
[x] Aidan Flynn [B???] // Passing slowly though the vector, damp with fog, the bog that grows the former business sector...

[V5] CONCEPTS:
Winston Evans aced the last English test and would like to point out how gorgeous your shoes are.
[+] spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:
"If there's anything I can do...anywhere I can fight, send me there. I want to help." // ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕ - ♕

[V4] DECEASED:
I don't want to go. // ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

Chib
Leader

March 14th, 2011, 11:14 pm #14

(Any and all GMing was approved, and no animals were harmed in the making of it.)

Hayley had looked unsure, to begin with. Having accepted alcohol, gotten soundly drunk with it, then stripped naked and run into the ocean, it was an unusual juncture to start having second thoughts, but that's how she looked. The expression seemed to become considerably less conflicted once Ema kissed her again, though. Reassured? Yeah, let's go with reassured. She wouldn't have suggested this if she wasn't comfortable with it, right? It didn't take long for the rhetorical question to be answered, either.

Hayley's hands found their way to her neck. Became entangled in her saturated hair. Pulled free, glided down the flesh of her torso to rest on her waist. Get your act together Ema. Ema followed suit, rather awkwardly at first. Last time this had happened, the two had been on a sofa, fully clothed, and in an environment where outright groping was kind of a faux pas. So her hands went first to Hayley's shoulders, that seemed safe enough. Safe isn't sexy, come on. Carefully, they moved further down. Carefully because of the scratches, opening wounds being a lot less sexy than caution.

Apparently, Hayley thought of the scratch part too. Not in a bad way. Drunkenness had kept Ema immodest so far, but a pair of hands so very casually sliding down even further prompted a flush of red to her otherwise pale face. She got over it, though, Because damnit this was my idea, I'm not being one-upped.

That thought was rather short lived, however. Hayley seemed to have hooked her fingers under the elastic of her panties, and all thoughts pertaining to anything other than Holy shit holy shit holy shit disappeared from Ema's mind quite promptly, and before she had time to lower her own hands, Hayley apparently thought better of trying to undress her any further. Their lips finally parted. Please don't be having second thoughts please don't be having second thoughts please please please let me get wha-- shut up Morrissey just please don't.

Then they were holding hands again, Ema held back a sigh of relief. It was obvious enough how desperate she was, didn't need to put another nail in the coffin.

"Yeah,"

That wasn't a 'Let's not do this' kind of whisper. Ema didn't hold back a smile.

"Maybe it wasn't. Maybe we should go back to shore. And maybe we shouldn't go to sleep just yet."

Ema could do nothing but nod eagerly. She didn't even care how it looked, she'd never heard more beautiful words in her life, or if she had, she didn't care to remember them. Hands still held tightly together, the two girls headed back inland, back to the haphazard pile of belongings. Ema would've gone for the towels they still had, something non-sandy to lay down on, something to dry off with at least. She would've, that is, if she wasn't already lying down.

Presumably it was meant to be a gentle push, something coercive, to urge Ema to the floor, not to outright floor her. But when Hayley pushed, Ema hadn't the balance nor the footing to stay standing, so down she went, landing with a soft thud on the sand. It wasn't long before Hayley was on the floor too, atop Ema, locking lips, running her hands along her sides, her abdomen, her chest. There wasn't any apprehension left in Ema herself, and with hands on autopilot, she responded in kind. But that didn't last long either, with Hayley moving away to lift up Ema's legs and Holyshitholyshitholyshit actually doing it this time remove her very last piece of clothing.

They landed with an even softer sound, somewhere to the right, Ema wasn't paying much attention really. She was too busy staring at Hayley, her face somewhere between anxious and hopeful. She hadn't been here before, this was not in her comfort zone, by any stretch of the imagination. Ema bit her lip, taking hold of Hayley's shoulders. Her eyes flitted between the other girl's face, and a short distance down from it. God, what's wrong with me, I haven't even touched them yet, she thought, though what she said was something more akin to the noise she made upon running into Hayley and Kyle a few nights prior. An unintelligible sort of wheeze, the noise of Ema having no idea how to articulate the mess of lust, apprehension and love? Fuck it, decide later. she was feeling.

She cleared her throat, tried again. The best she could manage was something like "Err.."

I am bloody pathetic.
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Reaching out for someone who was never there, laying flat on her face in a pool of her own blood in the Residential Area; Maladjusted
|- -3 -| |- -2 -> -1 -|
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10 -> 11 -> 12 -> 13 -> 14 -> 15 -> 16 -> 17 -> 18 -> 19 -> 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24 -> 25 -> 26 -|
Weaponry on body - Falcata, Hunga Munga, Vektor CP1 - 0/10 (+ 2/10 & 10/10), Colt Anaconda - 5/6 + 12, Model 14 Nambu - 0/8 + 3/8 Taurus PT99 - 7/15 + 1x15, Model 176B - 5 darts

Laying under blood and broken glass in the Hall of Mirrors; Laisse tomber les filles

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
[+] spoiler

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|

Hollyquin
Winner

March 15th, 2011, 6:10 pm #15

Right. Shore. That was a thing. Hayley kept her hands tight on Ema's as she maneuvered them both towards the sand, managing to keep her footing on the soft ground mostly because she had a rather strong motivation to do so. Fuck this up and it's all over, she thought. Welcome to another game of Don't Scare Off The Virgin. Which was a game Hayley was honestly very fond of, but it was a bit less fun when it seemed very unlikely that there'd ever be another chance for this. Scare off the virgin and die un-laid. Talk about high-stakes.

Actually, now that she thought about it, that should work in her favor. Who, boy or girl, wanted to die a virgin? No one. Exactly, no one. See, girly? It's not just you who wants this. That seemed so utterly unlikely, way too wishful-thinking, for her to immediately accept, but the overconfidence of her drunken brain was winning out. Look at her, does she look reluctant to you? No she does not. Exactly. Like I said, no one wants to die a virgin, and you're here being all gorgeous and fabulous and ex-girlfriendy and there you go, now this is happening. She doesn't die a virgin and you get to die happy. Easy.

...poor Kyle, thouSTOP THINKING ABOUT KYLE, DAMMIT.

Their feet were out of the water, now, their bodies dripping water on drier sand, and they had a destination in mind- their crappy little campsite, naturally, there were towels and things there, they could dry off, make a sort of...a sort of bed type thing-

Hayley didn't mean to knock Ema down. She really didn't, but sometimes a lot of the time if we're going to be honest her libido got ahead of her, and she really wasn't sure how much longer she could keep her hands off Ema anyway. So she wasn't exactly regretful when the other girl went down heh...oh, don't get ahead of yourself and there was only a split second's hesitation before she ended up on top of her.

For maybe a split second her overwhelming thought was oh fuck, SAND, and an internal, logical voice was saying how she'd probably regret not moving later. But fuck that, that thought was swept away pretty quickly by the warm body under hers, by the way the heat rushed through her as their lips reconnected. Her hands, they were doing what they felt like, touching every inch of Ema, marveling at how soft she was, she really hadn't been with a girl in so long, she'd nearly forgotten-

Her roaming fingers met the elastic of Ema's panties- my nemesis, we meet again -and this time, with no need for caution, she moved to give herself room to get the stupid things off. Flinging them in the general direction of the rest of their clothing, she climbed back on top, a smile forming on her face. The other girl's expression was less obvious. Nervous, definitely nervous, Hayley thought, not that that was a surprise, not really. It wasn't a bad sort of nervous, though, just a virginal oh shit this is really happening kind of nervous, which was kind of adorable. Hayley couldn't grudge her that, as eager as she was, and she loved Ema way too much to be frustrated at her inaction.

No, no thinking about love, not right now, that always ruins everything-

Ema's eyes went back and forth between two targets, and Hayley realized that Ema's hands had been (almost) everyone but there, which was unusual, she'd think that that would be her first target (and they are rather large targets). The noise that came out of her throat was worrying, too. Oh god is she having second thoughts no no no please let her not be having second thoughts, I will die of shame right here in the sand-

No, she's not having second thoughts, she's nervous, stop being freakishly paranoid.

"Err..."

Hayley blinked. A giggle escaped her throat and all paranoia went out with it. Urgh, virgins, so frustrating but so adorable.

"You're cute," she whispered, poking the other girl on the nose. "But...don't think. Feel."

Yeah, quote Bruce Lee, that's fucking hot.

Her brain shut up as their lips connected again, erasing all conscious thought from her brain. One of her hands continued its prior exploration; the other knew exactly what it was doing as it made its way to more forbidden places. There should be a manual on this. How to get the terminally inexperienced to stop freaking out: get them worked up enough that they forget they're supposed to be freaking out. Bloody brilliant, good show and all that, oh god brain shut up

She expertly located the nub of sensitive flesh she was looking for, and honestly, she was just craving a reaction as her fingers began to move in earnest circles.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:
[+] spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:

[V4] DECEASED:

Chib
Leader

March 15th, 2011, 9:40 pm #16

Still not comfortable. No, still miles from comfortable. So far away as to make comfortable a distant hazy dot on the horizon, an alien concept without any real meaning to Ema Ryan, whatsoever. Because no single piece of her situation was even slightly close to the norm, and pieced together, they all added up to one immensely unfamiliar, uncomfortable ball of oh God what am I doing.

And to top it all off, her panties had just been removed by her ex-girlfriend. Were there time to waste on such frivolous thoughts, Ema would probably be wondering if the ex- prefix was still accurate. As it stood, she was too busy trying not to have a heart attack.

And then Hayley giggled, and the awkwardness lessened. Her unpreparedness wasn't as bad as she thought, or at least, it was to be expected. It wasn't unreasonable, at the absolute minimum.

"You're cute,"

A poke in the nose. Of all the things to make Ema blush, it had to be that. Not the nudity, not the proximity to Hayley's likewise naked body, not that they were sort-of in public and probably on TV, no, being called cute.

"But...don't think. Feel."

Emphasis on the Feel . Ema took the hint, but not without first wondering briefly why it sounded familiar. Feel, don't think? Qui Gon Jinn? ...I guess Liam Neeson is kind of sexy, though. Irishman, too. Her hands slid downwards in unison, slowly, still awfully timidly. She knew female skin was soft, she had her own, after all, but Ema couldn't get over the sensation of Hayley's skin moving against hers, the warmth, the softness. She could get used to tOH SWEET CHRIST ON A BICYCLE.

Ema's palms had barely reached Hayley's chest, her wrists still not quite near the beginning of her breasts, and already the other girl had jumped straight ahead to her hand is on my--oh God she's touching--her fingers are on--Jesus what do what do--wait calm down calm down calm down...

Her first physical reaction was to squirm, to recoil weakly away from the source of what had so far only been identified as a surprising and unwelcome sensation. So squirm Ema did, closing her eyes, biting her lip tighter. Next was to actually realise what was happening, she soon remembered that Hayley was on top of her, that her other hand was still tracing teasing lines across her torso, that she was smiling. Ema managed to calm her breathing, slow down her racing heartbeat. She imagined it was herself, that she was at home by herself, that this was a normal evening, that there was nothing to be worried about.

And that took out the uncomfortable aspect almost altogether. All that remained was Whoa this feels really, really good. Ema opened her eyes. Hayley seemed to be quite enjoying the reaction she'd been met with, and had sped up. Slower or not, Ema was still breathing heavily. But she was back in some level of control of herself, and her ridiculously slow hands finished their journey, taking hold of the so-very-appealing flesh of Hayley's breasts. And now it feels even better somehow. She hadn't the heart nor the self-control to move them again for a short while.

Still, there wasn't much anxiety left, not tied to what was had happened so far, or what was happening at the present moment. As for the inevitable future, that would take some effort. But at least Ema was comfortable enough to form a breathless, semi-coherent sentence, for the moment.

"This feels... just," a pause, originally for breath, taken instead by an involuntary moan. "God yes."

She gave a half-hearted squeeze with her hands, not quite sure what she was supposed to be doing with them, now they were actually somewhere interesting. So much for the internet being educational.

"So, uh, what do I... Like, what should I be... uh..."

Still pathetic, but at least it's progress.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
|- -3 -| |- -2 -> -1 -|

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
[+] spoiler

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|

Hollyquin
Winner

March 16th, 2011, 7:47 pm #17

That 'strategy' segment of this...er, segment, the difficult part, that was long since over, at least for Hayley. Really, the only things you needed to be good at this were to be comfortable and to be confident in your own abilities, both qualities she possessed in spades, at least where sex was concerned. Hell, the only reason this hadn't worked out earlier with her dead ex?boyfriend was because she'd been lacking in the comfortable part and that was because she wasn't drunk. And guess what she was now? Drunk. Gloriously so. In this most glorious of situations. Gloriousity all around, and if that's not a word it is NOW, bitches!

Except that all this gloriousity wasn't translating well, apparently, since Ema didn't seem to be enjoying this as much as Hayley would've expected. Then again that could've just been faulty expectations again, her tendency to assume that everyone was as loud as she was, because she was damn loud when she was getting what she wanted. Ema was...well, squirming qualified as a reaction, yeah? Just...not an unambiguous reaction. Fuck, was she moving too fast? Hayley pouted. Nah, that couldn't be it, what was moving too fast, that was not even a thing.

Well. Heavy breathing also counted as a reaction, and a less ambiguous one at that, but Hayley wasn't satisfied. She wanted to hear some moaning, dammit! Was that so wrong? Her fingers started moving faster, her other hand coming up to touch Ema's chest in automatic response to Ema's own hands finally moving to where they clearly wanted to be. She made a noise, a small one, more as encouragement than anything else, but stopped as Ema opened her mouth to speak.

"This feels... just..."

Yes?

"God yes."

Theeere we go.

God help her, Hayley felt a smirk form on her face for a second before she had the presence of mind to wipe it away, since it probably wasn't gonna help with Ema's comfort level. She was so cute though, what with the blushing and the cluelessness. Hayley kind of wanted to pinch her cheeks; she settled for pinching her nipple instead, and the look on Ema's face at that made it hard to resist giggling again. That look was replaced quickly, though, by one of...confusion?

"So, uh, what do I... Like, what should I be... uh..."

Oh, jeez. Hayley facepalmed internally, but luckily she had an angelic nature and the patience of a saint. Really, though, Hayley needed to keep this whole virgin thing in the forefront of her mind. She'd entirely forgotten what it was like to be this...hesitant, this unsure. She'd kind of hoped the drunkenness thing would help Ema with that anxiety, but apparently not. Oh well. We'll figure this thing out, yeah? The hand that wasn't still completely occupied between Ema's legs came up to touch her face.

"You're thinking. Stop. Do, like..." She would've motioned vaguely if she had a free hand. "Whatever. You'll know, alright? Just...shhh." She pressed a finger to the other girl's lips. She didn't mean to let it, she swore she didn't, but that smirk climbed back onto her face. The very picture of confidence, Hayley was.

Not that that smirk stayed there long, as she leaned back down to kiss her yet again. Her free hand tangled back in Ema's hair, and her occupied hand worked faster still as she took a moment to ponder her next move. This seemed to be working quite well for the moment, yes, but she'd have to change tactics eventually. Had to keep things interesting for the viewers at home oh jesus do not think about the viewers at home.

She wondered to exactly what degree Ema's so-called virginity stood.

Oh, Christ, this could get messy.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:
[+] spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:

[V4] DECEASED:

Chib
Leader

March 16th, 2011, 10:30 pm #18

With very little room for doubt, Ema was having the most enjoyable experience of her short life. So why so silent? Juxtaposed against a few hundred schoolkids meeting untimely deaths whilst she just hid behind one of the people doing the killing, this seemed a little odd. It wasn't why Ema wasn't making a sound, though. She'd been rather sullen for the majority of her adolescence, not exactly talkative, and the kind to head straight home after school, head straight upstairs to her computer after that, and wile away the evenings in virtual reality, not really communicating with anyone, not anyone she knew, at least. That wasn't the reason either. The reason, as she understood it, was simply not knowing what on Earth she was supposed to do. Where to touch, how to do so, what to say, what noises to make, how to react; in general, what was 'sexy'. Ema had never been sexy in her life, not consciously at any rate. She'd only ever been that quiet one that never had the courage to go outside and do something new. Having spent enough time fantasising about sex, often with Hayley in particular, she'd sort of subconsciously expected it to be easy. Something she could just... do.

It was pretty obvious by now that she was wrong about that. Hayley let go of her stupid fucking flat chest, stroking her face.

"You're thinking. Stop. Do, like..."

The hand came to the end of its intended motion, putting a finger to Ema's lips. Yeah, putting your foot in your mouth and stammering like an idiot, that was hot.

"Whatever. You'll know, alright? Just...shhh."

And Hayley... smirked? Maybe Ema wasn't being as boring as she thought. Probably helped that there wasn't any better option left on the island, heavy bias towards the one person that actually wanted to fuck Hayley right now, rather than kill her with extreme prejudice. Even water tastes like the nectar of the gods, if you're without it long enough.

But thinking about that didn't have any useful future that Ema could foresee. Instead, she tried to focus on doing whatever, something she'll know. Then she realised she was thinking about it, and thinking was wrong. She was meant to be feeling, acting on instinct or something, doing whatever appealed to her. For the moment, though, what appealed was returning Hayley's latest kiss with equal vigour. That free hand became tangled in her wet hair, and Ema pulled her own free to do the same, whilst her other one slid slowly down the girl's back, following the curve of her spine with the softest touch she could manage.

And then something unexpected happened.

Ema hadn't even gotten used to what was already going on yet.

Hayley's fingers stopped just rubbing and probing, they started pushing. Pushing in a way Ema had only tried alone once, because it hurt - and Hayley wasn't being tentative. There wasn't much she could do about it, though, except tighten her grip on Hayley's body rather desperately, and endure until it either stopped or got better. One finger made its way in. It felt more like a baseball bat. Just as Ema was beginning to get used to it, it was joined by a second. She wasn't even close to getting used to those before they forced their way further along.

Something broke.

And when Hayley's and Ema's lips parted, so did the silence.

Following that, Ema didn't have quite as much trouble vocalising what she was feeling.

Several loud seconds passed, and pain gave way to new, unknown pleasure, and in turn, anxiety to curiousity. Ema wanted to experience more, and to share it with Hayley. With the hand gripping hair, she urged Hayley upwards. With the one on her back, she finished the trail to her legs, and stroked the warm skin. And finally, doing the first thing that came to mind, Ema lifted her head towards Hayley's body. She tried not to think, to just do. Here goes nothing. She wrapped her lips around the nearest nipple, and sucked.

And in spite of herself, the first thing to come to mind? Fuck yeah, who's pathetic now, brain?

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
|- -3 -| |- -2 -> -1 -|

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
[+] spoiler

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|

Hollyquin
Winner

March 17th, 2011, 3:00 am #19

It took Hayley a while to decide. It wasn't like she had much to lose, what with this whole we're-going-to-be-dead-in-what-a-week-at-most thing, but still...it was still a game of Don't Scare Off The Virgin. She had memories, vague as they were, of pain and agony, and she really didn't want to subject Ema to that. On the other hand, if the other girl didn't freak out and run off immediately, the pain didn't last long, and things would get really awesome really quickly, and besides, Hayley was getting bored. Variety was the spice of life or whatever, and studio audience aside, she had to keep shit interesting. On the other...other hand, there was a pretty high likelihood that she was gonna get her hand all messy, but fuck it, really, had she not spent the better part of the last week soaked in blood? She could deal.

Just gotta hope Ema can.

Her hand stopped moving, and she felt Ema's body react underneath her- she hoped it was a please-don't-stop sort of reaction, though she couldn't really tell, her eyes were still closed and her mouth was still attached to the other girl's. That hand moved down, just a little, probing, searching, and ah. There we go. Alright, easy does it, don't kill the girl classy word choice, brain-

She pushed in with one finger- just one, she was gonna be a gentle(wo?)man about this- and immediately felt fingernails digging into her back. She gasped into Ema's mouth, her other hand grasping almost desperately at her hair, as she was far too distracted to realize that that'd been a reflex reaction on Ema's part. From where she was standing lying...whatever Ema was enjoying the hell out of this, and so Hayley didn't think she was moving too fast in the slightest when she added a second finger, pushing further, deeper-

Something gave way.

There will be blood, it may be y- Dr. Horrible, Hayley? Really? Now?

Hayley rather reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Ema's, just for a moment, she really wanted to see the look on the girl's face right now, and was rewarded by noises that would've made a porn star proud. Fuck yes, bro. I got this. She got her fingers going in rhythm, ignoring the fact that her hand was already tired and was only going to get worse from now, because dammit, the sounds coming out of Ema's mouth right now were making the pain all worth it. She'd always said- and gotten weird looks for saying- the fun in fucking isn't getting off, it's getting someone else off. It's, like, the purest form of ego boost. You could get off by yourself, get fifteen minutes of alone time and you were fucking set. So Hayley wasn't really bothered by the fact that she was doing all the work here; she could just wait until Ema fell asleep, or not wait, really, wasn't like she had anything to hide at this point-

She felt the other girl shift underneath her, her hair-pulling directing her up, and she obliged, wishing for not the first time she was just a little bit taller, this was seriously taxing her reach. She briefly considered the possibility that Ema was pulling her up to get her to stop, but nah, judging by her reaction, that seemed pretty unlikely. She kept her fingers moving, one-two, one-two, she tapped out a rhythm in her head, wondering what Ema was doing, until she felt Ema's mouth on her chest, giving her an answer that she rather approved of.

"Nngh-"

That incredibly coherent noise was joined by many like it, and the hand still in Ema's hair pressed the girl's head into her. She lost track of that rhythm she'd been keeping, her fingers moving erratically. Someone's getting her confidence up, she thought, somewhere in the back of a really rather occupied brain. She could practically feel the cameras watching her now, and she would've flipped them off- that'd be, like, the pinnacle of gloriousity, flipping off the cameras whilst getting laid- but honestly, her hands were rather busy. She could give two fucks what people back home were thinking anymore; for very possibly the last time in her short life, she was happy, and she wasn't gonna let anyone take that away from her. Least of all the American viewing public.

[V5] ALIVE:

[V5] CONCEPTS:
[+] spoiler
[V4] ESCAPED:

[V4] DECEASED:

Chib
Leader

March 17th, 2011, 10:21 pm #20

Was it ironic that this was the first time Ema had shed blood so far on the island? Was it bad that she even stopped to think about that? She decided the answer to both was probably yes, and set her thoughts back on the matter at hand. The heck do I do to follow this up? Same as she is? I guess maybe... no, thinking's the enemy, remember?

Less thinking, more doing. Doing in quite the literal, innuendo-able sense. The first thing that had come to mind must be the right thing, because it was the thing that didn't require thinking through, just identifying and going along with. Hayley's advice had served her well so far, so going against it at this point seemed like an entirely stupid idea. And judging from the sounds coming from above Ema's head, and the expression she could just about see if she opened her eyes, she wasn't the only one benefiting from the 'don't think' scheme.

Right, doing the first thing that comes to mind. Easier said than done. Ema shifted her hand from its rather comfortable position on Hayley's ass, trying to hook her arm around the leg that was in the way. Working around Hayley already doing the same thing in mostly the same space, and the delightfully distracting pleasure it gave, it took a while of blind flailing before Ema's fingers found their target... and immediately weren't sure how to proceed.

I thought I just figured this out, do what comes naturally, Christ!

Nothing came naturally, though. So she endeavoured instead to copy Hayley, as she knew first-hand that that was certainly working well. Come on, I've seen this before, not done it, but... She lined up her middle- and ring-fingers, and pushed. There was less resistance than she'd expected, going by how it had felt seconds before, but it didn't take long to guess why. Putting that moderately off-putting image from her head, Ema continued to emulate, trying to match the rhythm Hayley herself had started to lose. Trying being the operative word.

Though there was no guarantee she'd get a coherent response - and she had no real idea how she was still thinking so clearly herself - Ema leaned her neck back, looking upwards to ask "Is this, uh... good?"

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
|- -3 -| |- -2 -> -1 -|

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
[+] spoiler

|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|