MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

January 4th, 2011, 10:14 pm #31

Alrighty. Three days are up, so the time for using cards is over.

Acelister
Leader

January 5th, 2011, 8:10 pm #32

John Smith's death has been decided!
V5 Concepts:
Max 'Hans' Casson: A white supremacist with a mean streak normal pro-Aryan attitude. [His views do NOT reflect my own, so everything said in pre-game is all him]

[+] Spoiler

V4 Former Prospective Players Island Residents:
>B089 John Smith - Currently DEAD over the Northern Cliffs in Fabuleux
>B107 Rizzo Vitoria - Currently DEAD on The Greens in Thank You For Being A Friend
Go and watch Transformers The Movie Abridged!

chibinanashi
Survivor

January 7th, 2011, 9:16 pm #33

Work is hell right now which is why I barely have time on here. I have some spare time this weekend if MK is ready for Raine.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

January 7th, 2011, 10:04 pm #34

Sent you a PM about what's going on, Chibi.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

JamesRenard
Leader

January 10th, 2011, 8:39 pm #35

I'm gonna need an extension for Marco's death, since his would-be killer is still in another thread.

Just out of curiosity, what's the maximum extension that can be given before the character is inelligible for BKA/BDA?
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
[+] Spoiler
Sandra Ortega: Daughter of a teacher, sister of a delinquent, wants to succeed

[+] Spoiler
G109: Miranda Merchant - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Hearing is Believing (The Woods: Inland) /// Rank: 227/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B146: Marco Stonecastle (adopted from Danetrix) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Breaking Down the Wall (The Warehouse) /// Rank: 177/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O

B145: Garry "Garou" Villette - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Burn On (The Mountain) /// Rank: 44/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B141: Saul Fetteralf (adopted from Jackson) - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Dead-End Scenario (The Parish) /// Rank: 15/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

B121: Allen Birkman - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: RESCUED /// Location: Four-Act Structure /// "Rank": 76/276
Thread chain: O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O

[+] Spoiler
20:44BetaKnight I do have more fucks than you do. I've been tending my fuck farm.

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0

Brackie
Winner

January 11th, 2011, 12:00 am #36

I'll need an extension for Clio's death, since it's taking a lot longer than anticipated, not to mention the weather here is repeatedly crashing my internet and power (it crashed twice while I was typing this message).

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
v4
Brendan Wallace is a coward.
Clio Gabriella wanted to go home.
Paige Strand needed to run.
Jacob Charles had to put back his pieces.
Aston Bennett was better than you.
Ma'afu Tuigamala made the ultimate mistake.
[+] Spoiler
v5
Janie Sinneave wanted to ride in the clouds.
[+] Spoiler
v6
Maxim Kehlenbrink did nothing wrong.
[+] Spoiler
Ezra Landau - "Pretty sure the point of life is to indulge and be pretty." - Philosophy
Hayden Lockwood - "Come to the march this Saturday and I'll show you a good time." - Pride
Allegra Varley - "Bet you I can jump from here to that boat." - Risk
Truann Coleman - "Please stop saying that." - Rage
Anya Van Doren - "Dunno why I did it. Dunno why it's your business." - Duplicity

Flare
Contender

January 11th, 2011, 12:43 am #37

I'm going to need an extension for Madelyn, life is just way too busy right now.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Solitair
Player

January 11th, 2011, 12:59 am #38

Yeah, my life is getting pretty damn busy, too. I'd like an extension on Lily's death, if I can get one.
WickedIcon: i just launched a baby wearing a denim jacket and a bowler hat across a hospital, through a window, killing several patients, destroying thousands of dollars of equipment, and finally coming to rest on the body of a presumably dead clown
WickedIcon: this is the best dollar i've spent in several years

chitoryu12I have yet to find gay sex that involves the men punching each other. I must not be on the internet enough

Turning Pages: Read some books along with me, why don't you?

V4:
[+] Spoiler
B081 - Roland Hayes Condition: DEAD.
"Fuck it." c3< c3< c3< c3< c3< c3< c3<
G070 - Cassidy Wakemore Condition: DEAD.
"No doubts. No regrets." <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
G076 - Lillian Hayes Condition: DEAD.
"My best wasn't good enough..." <> <> <> <>
G079 - Eiko Haraguchi Condition: ELIMINATED.
"Is it really over?" <3< <3< <3< <3< <3< <3< <3< <3<
V5:
Arthur Wells: The Artist ... ... ... ... ?
Rose Matheson: The Sprinter ... ?
Ilya Volkov: The Wrestler ... ... ... ... !

BetaKnight
Winner

January 11th, 2011, 2:31 am #40

Going to need a short extension for Roman's death, please. c:

No more extension needed. Roman is dead here.
[+] Spoiler

Rebecca Kiesling Girl 50 armed with One Package Sharpie Minis

Iselle Ovalle-Vandermeer Girl 10 armed with Five foot hickory walking stick

Cooper Komorowski Boy 63 armed with WASP knife

Genie Banneman - banned from Senior Trip

decoy73
Winner

January 11th, 2011, 3:01 am #41

I respectfully request a short extension for Jimmy Robertson's death.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

chibinanashi
Survivor

January 11th, 2011, 5:03 am #42

Requesting extension due to work, school and any other life inconvienances like sick coworkers.
Current Students:
Raine Schwarz~ [color=#ee4a2dDeceased]"I always loved you.".[/color] G089~Coastal Woods~Blood Garden~Speargun
Daniel Blessing~ Deceased "Cheerio Motherfucker!"B109~The Cliffs~ Cross to Bear~Korth Pistol(9mm) (10 shot magazine, x4 magazines)

Crash
Winner

January 11th, 2011, 12:25 pm #43

In the future, if you need extensions because "life is busy", post about it right away. An official thread will be coming about this soon, but we will likely no longer take extensions because "people want to get a scene just right" without removing their eligibility for BKA/BDA, because it's completely unfair to other handlers who got nominated while finishing their deaths within the time constraints. If you want someone to kill your character and that person is busy, too bad - find another person, or risk having that eligibility taken away.

We gave you guys extra time for character deaths already, guys - there's no reason Toben should be the only person finishing on time. Please don't take a mile every time we give an inch. I understand that life is more important than SOTF (believe me, I'm your biggest supporter in that regard) but this happening every month is starting to get a bit ridiculous.
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off

decoy73
Winner

January 12th, 2011, 5:00 am #44

I apologize for this, but I must ask that I get a further extension for the death of Jimmy Robertson.
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

[+] Spoiler
Male #9 - Zubin Wadia; Status: ACTIVE, "... and for those three reasons, good fences make good neighbors."(-5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)
Female #32 - Katarin "Kat" Tolstoff; Status: #70 ELIMINATED, "How's Miles? He must really be in a lot of pain right now."(-2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5)
Male #53 - Michael Whaley - Status: #9 ELIMINATED; "Just ... wanted ...help." (-1 0 1)
[+] Spoiler
Male #16 - Jason Clarke; Status: #111 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Instinct - "Bollocks ..."
Male #28 - James "Jimmy" Robertson; Status: #97 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Darken Your Clothes and Strike a Violent Pose - "Stay strong ..."
Male #41 - Simon Telamon; Status: #213 RESCUED, Final Location: A Slight Change of Plans - ??? ?????????, ? ?????????, ? ???? ??? ???????? ?????, ? ????, ?? ????? ??? ????????? ???????? ???????, ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????.
Female #31 - Charlene Norris; Status: #189 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Everyday is like Sunday - ""You're my ... BFF. You ... were the best ..."
Female #50 - Tiffany Chanders; Status: #161 ELIMINATED, Final Location: Legoland Empire - What is she going to do with that now? It's not like (Adopted from selphie_trabia)
[+] Spoiler
Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Gandhi Tribe

Female #17: Jaquilyn Locke WINNER
Female #9: Cassidy Kant SECOND PLACE
Female #16: Venice Pennington-Johannes THIRD PLACE
Male #9: Zubin Wadia JURY MEMBER #10
Male #14: Joachim Lovelace JURY MEMBER #9
Male #4: Owen Kay JURY MEMBER #8
Female #57: Cammy Davidson JURY MEMBER #7
Female #39:Lana Torres JURY MEMBER #6
Female #12: Cassandra Black JURY MEMBER #5
Male #29: Matt Masters JURY MEMBER #4
Female #32: Kat Tolstoff JURY MEMBER #3
Male #41: Virgil Jefferson-Davis JURY MEMBER #2
Male #32: Rutherford ?R.J.? Roger JURY MEMBER #1

Gwe Tribe
Douglas MacAllister #3 MEDEVACED
Male #59: David Zimmer #8 ELIMINATED
Male #24: Francis St. Ledger #9 ELIMINATED

Shak-Ti Tribe
Female #44: Sharon Austin #5 ELIMINATED
Female #18: Claire Monaghan #7 ELIMINATED

Varna Tribe
Female #19: Miranda Millers #6 ELIMINATED
Female #64: Alice Gilman #4 ELIMINATED

Brahman Tribe
Jake Mordetsky #1 ELIMINATED
Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

Tythanin
Leader

January 12th, 2011, 5:07 am #45

Man, with all the extension requests I don't want to have to ask for one myself, but the thread where Michelle's going to die in just got made so it'll probably take a few more days before she takes her dirt nap.
"Oh god dammit, I lost my sense of humor around here. Someone help me find it."

---

Approved V5 Pre-Game Characters:

Faria Young - Generals of Elysium (The Waterfront)
Annabelle Summers - Where Is My Muse? (Lunch Room)

"And who the hell came up with this play?! "Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet" ...Dude, THEY ALL DIE!"

Cosmosphere - Now Serving as a Crappy Writing Blog