General Goose
Winner

September 17th, 2010, 7:26 pm #46

I guess I'll request a little extension too. Dougal'll be dead very soon, just need another post cycle or two.

*looks at Stark's sig*

FUUUUUU-
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

Namira
Mr. Danya

September 17th, 2010, 7:48 pm #47

Guys, I think I'm going to have to do that little throat-clearing thing and remind everyone that extensions are supposed to be granted for like, extenuating circumstances, not really 'Oh I wasn't quite on the ball enough and need to get the duckies in order'.

THIS time, I'm going to let it slide and give a two day extension to each person that has asked for more time, but I'm going to have to put my foot down in the future. Even if you're hoping for a hero or not sure whether to play a swap, smart money says you should try and position things for the death as a 'just in case' measure. 8 days, for my money, is a very reasonable length of time and again, extensions are supposed to be for when you are stupid busy etc, etc.

Thus ends your daily Cluecture.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

T-Fox
Winner

September 17th, 2010, 11:31 pm #48

I hate to do it. I really do. I need an extension for Chadd. However it was because of the four day setback with the topic switch in the docks. I'll do everything I can to push this as fast as I can though.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
What is wrong with you people?!
[+] Spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.
Namira: Ciel: Punch RNG in the snout to establish superiority.
KamiKaze: I think Kyle enjoys the scent of poor people.

General Goose
Winner

September 18th, 2010, 1:19 am #49

Turns out I was a bit too overcautious with my request for an extension. My bad, that post was written quicker than I expected.

Dougal goes bye bye here.
V7 peeps:
Nick Ogilvie
Ashlynn Martinek
Bill Winlock
Camille Bellegarde

V6 peeps:
Kiziah Saraki
Bradley Floyd

VinnyMcQ
Player

September 18th, 2010, 8:45 am #50

Frankie met his end Here

Sorry it took so long
I'm not as awesome as this song makes out
I'm angry, underweight and sketching out
I'm building bonfires on my vanities and doubts
To get warm just like everybody else
wrote:Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

nope
Winner

September 18th, 2010, 3:04 pm #52

Che Cluevara wrote:Guys, I think I'm going to have to do that little throat-clearing thing and remind everyone that extensions are supposed to be granted for like, extenuating circumstances, not really 'Oh I wasn't quite on the ball enough and need to get the duckies in order'.

THIS time, I'm going to let it slide and give a two day extension to each person that has asked for more time, but I'm going to have to put my foot down in the future. Even if you're hoping for a hero or not sure whether to play a swap, smart money says you should try and position things for the death as a 'just in case' measure. 8 days, for my money, is a very reasonable length of time and again, extensions are supposed to be for when you are stupid busy etc, etc.

just a quick question for clarification: does this mean you're personally handling extensions alone, or could we talk to another staffer about them too? it's just kind of confusing how you worded that

Blastinus
Player

September 18th, 2010, 3:31 pm #53

Harold Fisher has eaten a bullet in No Rest for the Wicked.

Thanks for your patience in letting me get it done so late. It shouldn't happen again.

Namira
Mr. Danya

September 19th, 2010, 4:53 pm #54

choic wrote:
Che Cluevara wrote:Guys, I think I'm going to have to do that little throat-clearing thing and remind everyone that extensions are supposed to be granted for like, extenuating circumstances, not really 'Oh I wasn't quite on the ball enough and need to get the duckies in order'.

just a quick question for clarification: does this mean you're personally handling extensions alone, or could we talk to another staffer about them too? it's just kind of confusing how you worded that
If there's been any kind of extension given, it needs to be posted in here anyhow. But since you asked, no I'm not the sole giver-of-extensions, it just happened that a number had been requested without any response given to them in the thread.

The tone of the post in general was just referring to general enforcing of the extension rules, e.g. the staff team in general won't be granting extensions for wishy-washy reasons after future rolls.

Fox, you have 'till the 21st. Everyone else from the first crop, if they haven't currently concluded, tomorrow.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

T-Fox
Winner

September 19th, 2010, 5:29 pm #55

Alright, cool. Dom and I are working on something as we speak.

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
[+] Spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.

KARAS
Cannon Fodder
KARAS
Cannon Fodder

September 21st, 2010, 8:48 am #56

Jaclyn is now a hamburger. Yum Yum!

B100- Rekka Saionji: "Hearing sucklers cry is amusing. Too bad I'm on a tight schedule."
G99- Jaclyn Krusche: "Heh...f..fu.c..."

Stark
Leader

September 21st, 2010, 10:07 am #57

C-C-CROSS COUNTER!

Charlotte Cave is no more. She has ceased to be.
<Mimi>: You are much nicer than I thought you'd be!
<Stark>: Shut up, fatty.

Chib
Leader

September 21st, 2010, 10:12 am #58

Chib wrote:Likewise, I'm gonna have to request a slight extension for Steve. Took a while getting him into the thread, but shouldn't take terribly long to finish him off.
Turns out I didn't need it. Anyways, apologies for updating here late, but Steve was decapitated on Sunday evening, hereabouts.
Every time you fall asleep you die. Someone else wakes up in your body, thinking they're you.
You are alone and trapped in your own mind, the world around you is your lie.
Soon you will be nothing, you will never again hear sounds, never again see colours, never again be anyone.

Riley Moon appreciates that Action Needs an Audience, but it's hard not to watch. Hair Status: Bubblegum Pink
Parallel with: The Heavy Weapons Guy
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
G045 - Ema Ryan - Never made it home.
Reaching out for someone who was never there, laying flat on her face in a pool of her own blood in the Residential Area; Maladjusted
|- -3 -| |- -2 -> -1 -|
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -> 9 -> 10 -> 11 -> 12 -> 13 -> 14 -> 15 -> 16 -> 17 -> 18 -> 19 -> 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24 -> 25 -> 26 -|
Status - Dead: Succumbed to wounds inflicted by Saul Fetteralf and Raidon Naoko
Weaponry on body - Falcata, Hunga Munga, Vektor CP1 - 0/10 (+ 2/10 & 10/10), Colt Anaconda - 5/6 + 12, Model 14 Nambu - 0/8 + 3/8 Taurus PT99 - 7/15 + 1x15, Model 176B - 5 darts
[9/276] - 8 Kills - Died Day 13

B114 - Logan Reynolds - Told himself a little harmless lie.
Laying under blood and broken glass in the Hall of Mirrors; Laisse tomber les filles
|- -1 -| |- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6 -> 7 -> 8 -|
Status - Dead: Shotgunned by Bill Davis
[153/276] - 0 Kills - Died Day 6

B152 - Steve Barnes - Found a little piece of heaven.
Laying headless in the middle of the Fun Fair; Break Up And Break Down
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
Status - Dead: Decapitated by Hayley Kelly
[245/276] 0 Kills - Died Day 2
[+] Spoiler
Brown #3: Eloise Winterburn told herself she wouldn't beg.
Location: Somewhere out in The Open Plains - A Portrait Of Skin
|- -3 -> -2 -> -1 -| |- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -|
Weaponry: Sledgehammer [Taken by Jacob]

Pink #5: Isaac King had ironic last thoughts, come to think of it.
Location: The Cruise Ship - Magical Bunny Girl Warrior Sidney-Chan
|- 1 -> 2 -> 3 -|
Weaponry: IMI Desert Eagle [Taken by Vincent]

Killer_Moth
Player

September 21st, 2010, 2:49 pm #59

Theo finally passed away here.
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. Or so I'm told.
Chars:
Robert A Barron Onward Christian Soldier - The Groundskeeper's Hut - Goind Round In Circles
Quincy Jones Henchman for Hire - The Mountain - Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows... KILLS=1
Jennifer Romita Attention Whore - The Felled Forest; North - The Worst Bath Ever
Theo 'Teddy' Behr Lost in his own Head - Lost No More

T-Fox
Winner

September 21st, 2010, 7:42 pm #60

Chadd Crossen has met his extremely gruesome demise here.

((EDIT: Death edited to better suit realism and criticism and such. DAMN YOU PEOPLE TURNING ME INTO A CONFORMIST. >:O))

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler