Shiola
Winner

September 10th, 2010, 11:49 pm #16

Unless anyone wants to hero me, I'm swapping Steven Hunt for Kevin Warick. That's the case until the deadline when the deaths have to start, in which case I can finish it in a single post. Don't ask for death rights unless you've got a really stellar idea.

See below.

Gwbiii
Player

September 11th, 2010, 3:55 am #17

YAY ANNOUNCEMENT!

yayayayayayayay....
wrote:#3: Raina Morales (Geno)
wrote:especially when rolled twice in a row.

;_;
G003 - Sarah Xu -"Th-then I-I'll stitch you up."---> 開始
G049 - Mia Kuiper - "lada didi dada di dum dum."---> Anfang
B040 - Richard Han - "YOU WIN THIS TIME, GRAAAVIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
G094 - Raina Morales -*snort* pretty cows...---> Began: Bump in the Night || Ended: A New Day

""-Mandarin ""-Cantonese ""-German ""-Spanish

Blastinus
Player

September 11th, 2010, 5:00 am #18

I'll be using my Hero card to substitute Harold Fisher for Steven Hunt.

If anyone has ideas, run them by me, because I don't have anything in mind.

Edit: Never mind. Already done. You people are bloodthirsty, let me tell ya.

KARAS
Cannon Fodder
KARAS
Cannon Fodder

September 11th, 2010, 8:29 am #19

Using the Swap card. Jaclyn will be taking the mortal blow for Rekka. Anybody wanna be a murderer? ;3 Somebody's gonna be a murderer! XD

B100- Rekka Saionji: "Hearing sucklers cry is amusing. Too bad I'm on a tight schedule."
G99- Jaclyn Krusche: "Heh...f..fu.c..."

T-Fox
Winner

September 11th, 2010, 2:59 pm #20

I'm using my hero card to swap Chadd Crossen for Tiffany Baker. Sorry, can't let you die yet there girl.

Anyone with death ideas, PM me. He's gonna be at the docks in say... 15 minutes real life time? Sniping a topic there at the moment.
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
What is wrong with you people?!
[+] Spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.
Namira: Ciel: Punch RNG in the snout to establish superiority.
KamiKaze: I think Kyle enjoys the scent of poor people.

Little Boy
Contender

September 11th, 2010, 3:41 pm #21

Edd Stone wrote:Short answer? No.

Continuity headaches happen in this game, nobody likes them, but that's the way it goes. Make it she got lost on the way or something, or got otherwise waylaid. I know it's aggravating, but we can't bend the rules.
So, pretty much same thing I assume, I can't depart "I'll Need A Saviour" and then make a post entering "One of Three" only then to hear the announcement?
V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] Spoiler

Jay Holland > "If I just smile, I guess they'll think it's all okay." ESCAPED
Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276
Orn "Dutchy" Ayers > Harpoon > "I fell in a puddle..." > PLACED: 98 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey
NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

Namira
Mr. Danya

September 11th, 2010, 3:55 pm #22

In an ideal world the majority of current threads won't acknowledge the announcements, but there aren't any hard and fast rules. There's a sort've time dilation effect, lol. You CAN do it, but if your inner continuity freak says no, then don't.

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] Spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] Spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] Spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] Spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

September 11th, 2010, 6:07 pm #23

Holy shit, T-Fox, you're killing off Chadd!? Was NOT expecting that... we could possibly get in touch about something if another idea of mine falls through. When I get back to college, we'll chat about it.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

T-Fox
Winner

September 11th, 2010, 6:13 pm #24

Alright, sounds good. When are you getting back?
Coming soon to a deathmatch near you:
Garry Brooks - Swave Countryboy
Jade Aurora - Tomboy Drummer
Jasmine Tolle - Pacifistiic Artist

Memories of those past:
[+] Spoiler
B008 - Peter McCue - "Welcome home Katlin." - "DECEASED" - (Killcount: 0) - St. Paul, Minnesota [RANK: 82/276]
B011 - Chadd Crossen - "Janet... I forgive you for everything." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Northern Cliffs: Sometimes Sanctuary isn't That Far Away... [RANK: 242/276]
B018 - Colin Falcone - Damned if Danya could stop him; even in death. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Antonio Russo) - The Costal Woods: One Final Bow [RANK: 161/276]
G020 - Jacquard "Jackie" Broughten - She was never really alone at all. - DECEASED - (Killcount: 1 - Maria Santiago) - The Tunnels: Peripeteia [RANK: 106/276]
B100 - Rekka Saionji - "Real... men... don't cry." - DECEASED - (Killcount: 0) - The Tunnels: It Knows Nothing of Whim [RANK: 208/276]
What is wrong with you people?!
[+] Spoiler
(7:07:51 PM) Little: "TAKE THAT MOM. YOU TRIED TO PROTECT ME, BUT I'VE BEEN TEN COCKS DEEP 24/SEV-UNNNNNN"
Rattlesnake: ...He says confidently after burning his roll null. I think Ciel just punched the RNG in the face.
Namira: Ciel: Punch RNG in the snout to establish superiority.
KamiKaze: I think Kyle enjoys the scent of poor people.

KingKamor
Leader

September 11th, 2010, 7:35 pm #25

I might be doing something with another handler, but I'm not sure. Just in case he doesn't respond to my PM, does anyone want to help me kill off Eva Lancaster? She's currently running from the Residential Zone.

Nevermind, working something out with Stark.
G###: Lark "Birdie" Finley
(Pending Approval)

B###: _____ ______
(Profile In Progress)

Rocky
Contender

September 11th, 2010, 8:07 pm #26

And Dawne is dead here.

Sean
Survivor

September 11th, 2010, 10:30 pm #27

Oh shit I picked a bad time to take a quick break from SOTF.

Anyone wanna hero Joe? I'd rather not swap him out for Milo if I can avoid it...

EDIT: Okay, since no one's heroing Joe, I'm gonna take this excuse and use my Swap Card to put Rose Codreanu on the chopping block instead. Now that I think about it I really don't like RPing her that much. She's dying in Where Is My Mind?

EDIT2: Kay, she's dead.
[+] Spoiler
B124 - Joe Rios - Nothing - Shot
G118 - Rose Codreanu - Nothing - Collarsploded
B048 - Milo Taylor - Nothing - Bled Out
[+] Spoiler
Mark Kent
Quoth Super Llama: wrote:One day, the fabled Ragnarok will come, and as the gods descend to earth and wage war while the world dies around them, WickedIcon will lead the charge, a 12-gauge shotgun in his right hand, and a bottle of Jack Daniels in his left as he rides a steed made of fire and pain.

And the masses will look upon him and weep at the beauty of it all.
wrote:[19:25] Hallucinogenic: it's not like i wanna put my anus on parade
wrote:04:26MimiOH
04:26MimiTHAT'S LESS BAD
04:27MimiI THOUGHT SHE HAD TO JERK OFF MONKEYS

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

September 12th, 2010, 12:23 am #28

Sunday night or monday, T-Fox. We can crank something out. If you're on the chat, we can actually talk earlier.
[+] Spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] Spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] Spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Killer_Moth
Player

September 12th, 2010, 8:34 am #29

OK, I'm playing my hero card, swapping Rachel Gettys for Theo Behr. PM me with death ideas.

And the Death is now claimed.
CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. Or so I'm told.
Chars:
Robert A Barron Onward Christian Soldier - The Groundskeeper's Hut - Goind Round In Circles
Quincy Jones Henchman for Hire - The Mountain - Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows... KILLS=1
Jennifer Romita Attention Whore - The Felled Forest; North - The Worst Bath Ever
Theo 'Teddy' Behr Lost in his own Head - Lost No More

MurderWeasel
MW's Private Rank

September 12th, 2010, 11:53 pm #30

Surprising probably nobody at all, I am nulling Jennifer.