Ciel
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 12:47 am #16

Ehh. What the hell. If no one else comes upto the plate, and if Giselle doesn't mind, I'd like to swap Luis for Kara.

EDIT: Owen Has A Date With The Devil...

Megami
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 1:57 am #17

You do understand that if you do swap Luis with Kara that you won't get an extension on the time you're alotted to kill him, correct?

Megami
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 2:14 am #19

Okay then.

Ciel
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 2:47 am #20

wrote:xxxx (9:30:03 PM): Wow, that was an enormous waste of your hero card.
xxxx (9:31:05 PM): She goes inactive tomorrow.
xxxx (9:31:16 PM): Three weeks/no post.
xxxx (9:31:22 PM): So you delayed her death by like.. a day.

Uhh...

Jesus fucking christ.

Megami
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 6:08 am #21

For future reference, please don't post things like that on the board. I don't appreciate the ninety IMs going "Can I have Kara's death rights?!?!" that things like that tend to cause.

Secondly.

That's correct.

As of this moment, it has been precisely three weeks since Kara Holmes was put on the student roster. She was never posted with. As decided by the staff, three weeks of no post constitutes inactivity. Therefore, as of this moment, Kara Holmes has been declared inactive and her rights have been stripped from her handler.

That being said, somebody has already been given her death rights, do NOT IM me and ask, because not only am I going to tell you no, but I'm going to probably direct you to this post, quite rudely.

Cactus
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 6:19 am #22

OOHHH! Can I have Kara's dea-

No, seriously folks. Listen to Meg. Usually when this stuff's given out, it's promptly, and odds are if the post on the board's like...more than twenty minutes ago, and other people are online?

Somebody's beaten you to the punch.
---
[+] Spoiler
Connor Lorenzen: When you're this good, image is everything.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Memories: 1

Morgan Dragosavich: Ahh, I'll figure shit out later. Let's go!
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Ross Miller: Just hangin' out, man.
Pregame: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Memories: 1 - 2

Claudeson Bademosi: It's a beautiful day, I think.
Pregame: 1 - 2

Ariana Moretti: The verbal assassin.
Pregame: 1 - 2
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
B007 - Keith Jackson: At the end of the road he's running, looking back to survey where he's been.
B077 - Adam Dodd: You either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain. The truth lies somewhere in between.
B087 - Sidney Crosby: It's only cowardice if other people are around to tell you so. Otherwise, it's survival.
B092 - Eddie Serjeantson: Fully in charge, but not much of an arborist.
B013 - Andrew Ponikarovsky: Probably could have used a proper license and a driving lesson.
G005 - Amanda Jones: A breath of fresh air, and in the end, that was all it took.
[+] Spoiler
B033 - Cole Hudson: Sprung a leak.
B011 - Adam Amato: Refused to besmirch those walls.
B099 - John Sheppard: Went out with a bang.
B122 - Ryan Atwell: Couldn't help but write a "Dear John" letter.
G034 - Jamie Li: Left us far before her time.
B011/99 - Burton Harris/Ken Lawson: The Kermit-squad.
[+] Spoiler
< | Angelina | Gilbert | Andrew | Art | Wade | Rupert | Mary | Alexander | Dean | Sarah | Zilya | Alicia | Staffan | Trent | Jodene | >
[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
Mrs. Ritch: Sweet Billy
The New Adventures of Ed-liver and Mike: Writing Essays and Making Pizza

baby_g
Contender
baby_g
Contender

March 4th, 2008, 2:03 pm #23

Kara has been saved by Ciel, I know I've been gone... school and army shit can do that
It's so nice

Megami
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 5:16 pm #24

Actually sweetie, I hate to tell you this, but she hasn't. Yesterday marked three weeks after she was registered and there's been absolutely no posting with her. Three weeks of no posting constitutes inactivity, so I'm afraid you did wind up losing her anyway. That's why you need to post an away notice for us if you know you're not gonna have time to post, because that's a rule I have to uphold for everybody and as much as I'd like to, I can't make special exceptions for my staffers, because it's just unfair to the other members to do that. So yeah, I'm afraid her rights have been given to another handler. Right now, I'd concentrate on posting with your other girls, because they're all approaching inactivity very quickly as well.

baby_g
Contender
baby_g
Contender

March 4th, 2008, 6:21 pm #25

at least let Ciel keep his swap card then and just kill off Kara.
It's so nice

Megami
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 6:24 pm #26

Well, that's why I asked him yesterday if he was sure he wanted to proceed, and he was told by several people that he could take the card back before the deadline expired if he wanted to, and he didn't. So, sorry, but no. He had until midnight last night to revoke his card and didn't.

Ciel
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 6:40 pm #27

Wait. I'm really sorry if I'm starting another flame war, and I know you don't want those... But when did this rule come about? Was it as simple as taking it back and SAYING that I didn't want to use the card? If I had known that, I would have certainly said something. Secondly, I didn't even know that Kara was going on the inactivity lst to begin with. I thought it was four weeks, not three. Giselle told me two days ago that she was going to post Monday, and while we all know she should have posted something in the away topic... I was fairly certain she was going to post today.

Honestly, I used the card because she didn't get a chance to use Kara yet. I didn't think that was right that she used so much time in Pregame with her, and then she'd have to give the character up. I put a lot of thought into it, and I raised something up with you on AIM in the hopes of hearing your opinion, but you never answered me. You never replied, so I didn't know I was wasting it until you said something the minute after I used it.

Megami
Mr. Danya

March 4th, 2008, 6:50 pm #28

I've gotta say this, and excuse the overall rudeness factor of it, but does it ever occur to you guys that I'm not available for conversation every single time I sign online? There are six staffers, some of whom (Riser and Adam, namely, especially the latter) are online quite often and have been here even longer than me, so they know how it works.

And besides that, I'm fully aware that you were told by Makaze to take it back, and considering Maka's been with us a long time, is a former mod, a former co-admin, and all kinds of other stuff, I'd say she knows what she's talking about. I know good and well that she told you, "Go take your card back", and ya didn't, so at the risk of being a smart-aleck, there's nobody to blame except yourself on that one.

Thirdly, you not knowing that Kara was inactive isn't really any of my concern. I'm not you guys' momma, it's not my job to hold your hand and coast you through the whole game. One good look at the rules'll tell you that three weeks of no posting constitutes inactivity, and if you don't know that, then I think it's a good idea to reacquaint yourself with those rules, because they're an essential part of SOTF.

Fourthly, and most importantly, I'm getting really tired of this. I am the root administrator of this forum. When I say something, it is not up for debate. That's how it's going to be. Call it a powertrip, call it whatever the heck you want, but I'm beyond sick and tired of people trying to walk all over me and the rest of the staff because of their own negligence.

DISCUSSION OVER. TOPIC CLOSED.