Dr. Nic
Survivor
Dr. Nic
Survivor

September 14th, 2011, 4:14 am #31

Almost forgot to link it here.

Alex is finally dead. The villagers rejoice.
Boy #??? - Joshua Edwards
Hanging out somewhere, playing his heart out.
Writer and local retail slave at the comic book store.

Girl #??? - Viktoriya "Vika" Starikova
Floating in the void, unfinished and half-formed.
Hot headed member of the soft ball team, secretly wishing she could fly.
[+] Spoiler
Boy #14 - Alex P. White
Where he started, and where he finished.
Tried his best and tried too hard, and fucked up royally at every turn.

Boy #61 - William M. Hearst
Where he began, and where he ended.
Did what he could and tried to do more, but ran out of time.

Girl #48 - Kaitlin Anderheim
Where she was, and where she went.
Found her strength and her will to live, and survived despite it all.

Girl #101 - Sofia I. Martelli
Where she rose, and where she fell.
Started out angry and alone, but died on her own terms, in love.

Little Boy
Contender

September 15th, 2011, 1:23 am #32

V5

Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
[+] Spoiler

Jay Holland > "If I just smile, I guess they'll think it's all okay." ESCAPED
Jimmy Brennan > H&K CAWS (12 gauge) > "Step through that door and underestimate me, just like all the rest!" > PLACED: 22 / 276
Roland Harte > Kris > " This is, for all intents and purposes, my war now." > PLACED: 150 / 276
Orn "Dutchy" Ayers > Harpoon > "I fell in a puddle..." > PLACED: 98 / 276

Abby Erickson > Claw Hammer > "I get tired easy, so maybe the big sleep would be good for me." PLACED: 27 / 53
Brett Torres > Raven Arms MP-25 (.25) [x4 clips (6 round capacity)] 17/24 /// Stoner 63 (5.56x45mm) [(150 rounds per Drum)] 300/300 > "Bloodthirsty little bunch, ain't we?"
Jonas Jeffries > PINK TEAM > MAC-10 [x8 clips (30 Round Capacity)] 30/30 > " 'ow doo I make the muggafuggin' kh-chg noibs?!" PLACED: 31 / 66
wrote:"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey
NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

SOTF_Help
Winner

September 16th, 2011, 11:58 pm #33

If you have not discussed your delay with a staff member and been told that it has been noted in the staff lounge, you have about two days and three hours to get any deaths from before the current roll set done. Otherwise I (Help) will handle them for you. We're really serious about that, so please step on it.

Fanatic
Player

September 18th, 2011, 10:35 am #34

Sickness: Partially suicidal... very slightly because of my report, but mostly because Jason is dead. All of my personal issues stem from the fact that Jason Harris did not win SotF v4

William 'Woozie' Wu - "Hey Pheebs, you're amazing babe."

V4
[+] Spoiler
The Lost...
B046 Jason Harris - "Hey mates, you guys ready to do this?" >>> "Listen mate, we gotta group up, play smart" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - END

...and the Damned
B091 Phillip Ward - "If I play badly I'll pick a fight in the third, just to get into a fight" >>> "You're not on the team, you're dead." 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - DECEASED
G037 Sarah Atwell - "Any message for the class of 2009?" >>> "I wanted to be behind the camera" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - DECEASED
B053 Teo Weinstock - "Yay for Teo! I've got this." >>> "Life is a competition, one I'm going to win" 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - DECEASED

nope
Winner

September 18th, 2011, 3:16 pm #35

i hate to ask for a further extension on rhory since she's the single most extended death due right now, but my situation hasn't been very conducive to the whole "sitting down & writing" thing. i've been working triple-double overtime at work due to the massive amount of damage & closed offices thanks to Irene, while also juggling being a full-time student & dealing with the damage done to my own home. (& just in case anyone is doubting that vermont was hit hard, because i've been getting that a lot lately: up until three days ago we had no major roads left)

on top of that, rosie, who is heavily involved in the death, is gone due to drugs as per the away thread. so even if i was able to bang out the rest of my part within the limit (which i'm not), the death still couldn't be completed.

i really hate asking for another extension. you guys have been absolutely fantastic with giving me time to pull things together for this long, so i totally understand if you're unable to let it drag on any farther. but rosie & i have put a huge amount of planning & work into this death already & we'd really, really appreciate the chance to finish it if that's something everyone is willing to wait just a little longer for

Solomir
Player

September 25th, 2011, 4:38 am #36

James only wins on having most extended death this time because I actually had the time to put something together.

By the way, Peter's dead although there's tons of holes in continuity to fill in.
V5
B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4
Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."

ifnotwinter
Winner

October 1st, 2011, 3:56 am #37

YOU SAW NOTHING

marc st. yves
light it up or burn it down we'll all die in fire
{food for thought}

phineas rosario
fall down seven times stand up eight
sebastian conway
can't see the forest for the trees
{book of sparrows}
[/center][/center]
(so you've got to keep in mind, when you try to change the world for the better not everybody's gonna be on your side)