Crash
Winner

December 6th, 2008, 4:44 pm #16

We were both inactive for a pretty long time before that...we're not exempt from the rules either. I guess you can consider that thread as a sort of swan song to them.
v4 Characters:

G23: Claire Lambert: Property of the Fabulous Mr. Toben

v3 Characters:

B65: Dorian Ibanescu: Coastline

Deceased:

B57 - Jeff Marontate: Cleaved
B120: Jim Middleton: Pummeled
G61: Anna Grout: Submitted
G62: Andrea Vanlandingham: Martyred
G39 Alexis Machina: Crushed
G23: Trish McCarroll: Defeated

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 6th, 2008, 11:40 pm #17

Forgive me for barging in like this, I'm a reader of the site, and I was going to wait until v4 rolled around to post but...

Izzy Cheung Dead?

I'm forced to agree with Yossarian, what the heck for? If the (inactive) Time you're referring to was that time in Sept/Oct, then I think I can safely say that most of the time, Riserugu was waiting for others to post. If Riserugu is want's to drop Izzy, then that's fine. I'm as anxious as any of the other "Newbies" for V4 to roll around, but it was a good story!

Plus if that's the problem, Then I'd have to say Dodd was as guilty as the two of you, perhaps a bit more at points.

Of course, if you're referring to is Pre-September, then I can't really object, but why now and not then? She's active now.

Crash
Winner

December 6th, 2008, 11:45 pm #18

I assure you, riserugu knew exactly what was happening the entire time and A-OK'd the whole thing. Her schedule is really hectic right now as well, so that could've contributed to her ultimate decision to let her go. I can't read minds though, so I'm not too sure.

Still, believe me, the rest of the inactives will be taken care of shortly. The thing is, we have to keep in mind that while we have site things to manage, we have to do a decent job of keeping things in-character and working them into the plotline. It's a fine line to walk.

v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

natlei was sleeping in her bed when someone came thru her window "get away rapist" she said still half asleep and hit one of them in the head with her liucky frying pan then went back tyo bed them men the injected her with a sedative and carried her off

riserugu
Leader

December 7th, 2008, 2:06 am #19

It's nice of you but it is rather true.

My life is slightly crazier than I figured at first. I have a full-time job and the twins to take care of so that kind of ties up my 'sit down and type up posts' portion of the day. I'm sticking around to help around the site behind the scenes, I'm just not only to be playing the actual game anymore per say.

Crash
Winner

December 9th, 2008, 5:27 pm #20

Characters in danger zones must be out by the end of today, otherwise they're boned!
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Crash
Winner

December 11th, 2008, 12:08 am #21

(This applies to everyone with outstanding deaths that haven't been done except Becky Holt's and Michael Anders', since Pigeon Army's away post holds both of those up. They only have a little bit longer.)

ANYONE with a death that's overdue: you have five days to complete it. It must be done before December's mid-month rolls are posted, otherwise your character will be forfeited and killed by the staff in a way that does no justice to them whatsoever.

These are taking way too long, guys. Come on.
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Pigeon Army
Player

December 13th, 2008, 6:50 am #22

I'm now taking death ideas for our dear amnesiac albino, Michael Anders. Preferably quick and humourous. Lay it on me, sweetcheekses.
THE LIVING - V4
G087 - Rachel Gettys / Tambourine / The Groundskeeper's Hut / Babysitter: Ciel
B027 - Dustin Royal / Yatagan / Residential Area / Babysitter: Hollyquin
B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala / Astra 400 (9mm) [x3 magazines (8 round capacity)] / The Tunnels / Babysitter: Inky

THE DECEASED - V4
B097 - Max Neill / The Lighthouse

PIGE AND ARCH - SALES MASTERS!!!

Crash
Winner

December 13th, 2008, 11:12 pm #23

Owing to extremely extenuating circumstances IRL, extensions have been granted for Nick Nutbrown, Hayden O'Guinn, and Becky Holt's deaths.
v4 Characters:

v3 Characters:

Deceased:

Pigeon Army
Player

December 13th, 2008, 11:36 pm #24

Michael shall be releasing his grip on life in Falling Down.
THE LIVING - V4
B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala / Astra 400 (9mm) [x3 magazines (8 round capacity)] / The Tunnels / Babysitter: Inky

THE DECEASED - V4

Pigeon Army
Player

December 14th, 2008, 11:34 pm #25

Michael Anders died here.
THE LIVING - V4

THE DECEASED - V4