Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

February 17th, 2015, 7:38 pm #11

I'm just going to be that guy who turns up late because my idea was slow to come out, but talked to Espi first so I hope that's alright with everyone else!

Name: Zall

Character class: Psychic

Backstory: Zall was born with his eyes closed. As an infant, Zall never came into consciousness, and his parents believed him to be a dead child. However, the monks who assisted in the birth sensed that the child was, in fact, still alive, and opted to care for it after his parents abandoned him to his presumed inevitable death.

Years passed and Zall continued to sleep, but he grew all the same as the monks tended to him. The elder sensed a power trembling within the child, and though his hand moved to kill him in a moment of fear, his vows demanded he seek a pacifistic route. So he simply prayed that, should the child ever awake, his intuition would be misleading.

Twenty years had passed when Zall finally awoke.

Despite it being his first time seeing the sunlight, or hearing a voice speak to him, Zall could respond in spoken tongue effortlessly. He questioned his surroundings only briefly, before springing to his feet and running outside. It was a glorious, sunny morning.

The elder monk, knowing the day that his worries would be given life or laid to rest, moved up to greet him. Behind his back, however, he hid a dagger, ready to end the dreamer the moment it was necessary.

Zall only looked at him in a brief stint of confusion, before he flung the elder high into the sky without lifting a hand.

The other monks began to back away, but it was already too late. By the time Zall had left the monastery, there was nothing left but rubble, corpses, and a handful of monks who had been wise enough to get out of the way.

Personality: Zall is, to put it bluntly, a total douche. His inherent psychic ability has given him a huge ego, both literally and figuratively, and he’s utterly convinced of his invincibility and superiority. That said, he also enjoys solving mental puzzles and reading people, but mostly follows up on it by screwing around with people more unless he can get something he wants out of it. Non-psychic people are just playthings to him, and he hasn’t met another psychic yet, so how’s he to believe there are any besides him?

Zall’s mental gifts have not come without a price, however. He has a rather quirky chain of thought, and can lose his focus in an instant if he isn’t actively maintaining it. He also tends to be rather playful with his powers, not always (if rarely) thinking of the long term ramifications.

Equipment: Zall travels light. It wouldn’t really be a bother for him to just lift things mentally all the time, but that would get rather tiring after a while so he’d still prefer to exert his muscles as little as possible. As such, beyond some brain food and water, he doesn’t really walk around with much.

Clothing wise, he wears a brown robe he borrowed off a monk when he was leaving the monastery. He doesn’t tend to wear shoes, however.

Abilities: Zall is a potent telekinetic, his mind having had years in his comatose state to amass its power. He can fling large objects effortlessly whilst making smaller ones dance around him like they were on puppet strings. Though he has tried to manipulate living beings, this proves to be much tougher unless the subject is particularly weak physically, and he generally just prefers to fling them out of his way if need be.

In addition, Zall possesses the eye of foresight. He can sense danger if people approach him with ill intents in their hearts, and by concentrating he can gain access to surface thoughts. That said, concentrating tends to divert his attention from what’s physically happening and may leave him exposed if he’s not careful.

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

February 18th, 2015, 5:38 pm #12

Way to be a tryhard, Slam.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.

Espi
Winner

February 18th, 2015, 8:46 pm #13

"The dungeon's entrance stands on the edge of the Snowleaf Forest. An imposing black door mounted in a massive oak tree, black smoke blooming from within.

The adventurers who have chosen to stand before it today were...less than ideal, but to Mayor Berkhov, they were the best bet the town had. After all, nobody else seemed willing to clear it out, and it wouldn't do to have any more of those nasty monsters appearing in the area.

"Alright, listen up." Berkov barked, standing in front of the dungeon door and facing the adventurers. A ragtag bunch to be sure; a dog, of all things?! "Your task is to enter and clear out this dungeon, and destroy the source of it's power. Now, as far as we know, it's a relatively "low-power" dungeon, so there shouldn't be too much risk. Still, take precautions, because I imagine none of you would like to die today. Clear?"

Stepping aside, Mayor Berkov pulled open the door with a hiss. Behind it lay a stone staircase leading downwards, lit by burning torches along the walls."

You may begin! At different time periods I'll interject with events as stuff happens.
V5: Cut Short
Theodore Fletcher
Nina Clarke
Gwen O'Connor

V6: Broken Down
Alice Baker (->Aura)
Henry Spencer
Blair Moore

V7: Unprepared
Rhonda Lawson[/b
Toby Underwood
Paloma Salt

Slam
Mr. Danya
Slam
Mr. Danya

February 18th, 2015, 10:20 pm #14

You're just mad because you have fleas, Naft.

---

The hooded figure stood at the back of the party, head bowed low as he kept his face mostly obscured whilst he waited patiently to see what everyone else would do.

It had only been a few weeks since his awakening and Zall had yet to have a reason to hang out with such a large group of people. Yet, something in his innate intuition had drawn him to the dungeon. A calling had told him to meet with this crowd and see what the old tree had hidden in its roots.

It was an interesting bunch, or at least Zall would think so if his experience of people were more developed than as toys and roadblocks. Was it odd that a small child wanted to raid a possibly deadly dungeon? Did dogs usually come to the aid of a community? This would definitely be a curious adventure, that was for sure.

Zall could feel the static in the air as he waited for the group to advance, as a grin crept out across his mouth. He was looking forward to this.

Emprexx Plush
Mr. Danya

February 18th, 2015, 11:46 pm #15

Tim-Tim giggled and rocked on his feet while the funny man rambled at them. He wasn't listening very carefully, half because he was pre-occupied imagining the man without a face, and half because he'd rather pay attention to the other adventurers.

Most only held his attention for a few seconds. Drab robes and armor, silly clothes, boring gear...none of it was very exciting. But there was a dog, and Tim-Tim liked dogs. He liked them very, very much. He'd spent the entire speech slooowly creeping his way closer to the doggy, not wanting to spook it and make the one interesting thing leave. That'd be sad. He might have to forget the dungeon and go melt its legs if it did that.

Now, though, he was standing behind it. He was resolved to pet the doggy before they went inside, just in case he didn't get another chance. He could wait, however, since they didn't seem to be going anywhere.

Tim-Tim beamed up at the funny man as he mentioned their deaths and opened the way for them. This was going to be fun.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
G056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
[+] spoiler
B062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
[+] spoiler
B014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler

Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
Isaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars

NPCs:
Jacob Brooks: ... Character Theme: 1812 Overture-Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
[+] spoiler
Blaise d'Aramitz: Blonde Hair, Black Lungs-Sorority Noise
Helena 'Hel" Fury: Okay, but riddle me this: where in the rulebook does it say it's not a series of automatic critical hits if I Flurry of Blows an ogre's nutsack like a speedbag? Bad Liar-Selena Gomez
Jeremiah Widdlestone: NOT--FOR--YOU 911/Mr. Lonely-Tyler The Creator
Damian Riccardo Maradona Reyes: I'll go all day, all week, all year if I gotta, big guy. Just try and stop me. Years Of War-Porter Robinson
Barbara "Babs" Mulaney: One. Deux. Tres. Vier. Fem. Yug. Haft. Aath. Dyev-yat. Dez. Might Tell You Tonight-Scissor Sisters
Zyzzx Rigs: Last of the first, folks. Light me up.You Know You Like It - DJ Snake ft.
AlunaGeorge
[+] spoiler
Some Guy Probably: A thing he said? Character Theme: Flyers-Bradio
Alex Darby: Let's weigh what everyone brings to the table, and find a suitable compromise. It's in your best interest. Character theme: Devil's Gift-Shaman's Harvest
[+] spoiler
Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MK Kilmarnock
Mr. Danya

February 19th, 2015, 1:04 am #16

"A curious locale!" Chimed a sing-song voice accompanied by the jingling of a few bells.

The entertainer known as Tantric the Fool adjusted their mask with a gloved hand, feet marching in place. "Come now come now, single file, one at a time! All aboard the arboreal express, ladies, gentlemen, children and myself!" The jester's head swung this way and that, but not with any sort of apparent eye contact. No, the mask would make that far too impossible to read.

"Oh, I simply can't resist!" Tantric said with a giggle. "What does this tree and our lovely get-together have in common? They're both green and have some bark!"
[+] spoiler
Jerry Fury - The man, the myth, the legend
Coleen Reagan - The girl who half-loved the world
[+] spoiler
V5 Roster:
Cody Patton : That bitch.
Sean Mulcahy : The world was kind to reprieve him of his fear...
Jessica Sanders: She hoped it would be quick...
[+] spoiler
20:17Sideliner:Toben and Ricky are like a sibling version of the Joker and Batman, only Batman is just as much of a mass murderer. He just hides it better.
19:58LaurelsHow does your dick smell like Fritos?
14:36 MimiI THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS > 14:36MimiI THOUGHT YOU REALLY LICKED HER

Un-Persona
Mr. Danya

February 19th, 2015, 1:52 am #17

"My my, seems like we have so little time..."

They would be prove to make interesting comradeship, Yez was certain of that. Truly, they would make for some fine songs and tales, generations to come. That was a meager prize in the terms of things though. The true reward was the experience, the adventure, the journey. But the poets needed their fun too.

Yez flicked the quiff of his hair, and strutted towards the door, dice jingling in his coat pocket. He looked behind him, then towards the darkness of the dungeon and it's soft, warm, orange glow. He gently grabbed the first torch strapped to the walls by notched bars, pushing it up till it was in his grasp. He brought the flame closer to his face, a sparkle in his eye.

"Shall we, friends? Pardon if I may be impatient."
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
V7 - ❤ ❤ ❤ - PV3 - {❤} ❤ ❤ - TV3 - ❤ ❤ - V8 - ❤ ❤ ❤
[+] spoiler
21:33RattlesnakeIf you can't ninja roll the solution is to get naked until you can ninja roll

Justice for Natali - Today at 4:21 PM
Your adorable face will not save you from the long dick of the law

Gianni - Today at 8:05 PM
Sometimes the big tru tru different than the small tru tru

dmboogie
Winner

February 19th, 2015, 2:08 am #18

"Good for nothin' adventurers..."

Sam had been darkly muttering to herself ever since she came face to face with those she would soon be fighting alongside. Almost every one of them seemed to be some flavor of mage, too. Sam trusted their kind about as far as they could throw her with their twiggy little arms. Mages by themselves were bad enough, but this lot was especially terrible. A useless nobleman? A clown? An actual child? (In any other circumstance Sam would have dragged him off by his ear in search of his parents, but something about him unnerved her.)

The wolf was good, though. Sam would have gladly ditched the rest of their party and gone along with her. As it was, she had to settle for surreptitiously scratching Bernie behind the ears during the mayor's speech.

Only one other person in the party seemed to even know the value of a good set of armor. Sam edged closer to Mirvea. She was still an adventurer, sure, but a lot of sins could be forgiven for having the sense to bring almost enough weaponry as a whole armory. "S'good to see not the only one who actually came prepared."
[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Asha Sur: GIRL 018, armed with a TASER. "Let's all embrace nihilism and be nice!"
Cass Prince: HUMAN 001, armed with a MOP. "It's all falling apart, isn't it? We're unravelling."
[+] spoiler
V6
Harold Porter: BOY 034, armed with a COFFEE POT. "Hey - none of this... none of this is your fault, alright?" Messed up. Plain and simple.

V5
Daniel Whitten: BOY 074, armed with an INDIANA JONES REPLICA WHIP. "Oh, hey, sorry. Didn't think there was anyone else-" Died early.
Alice Gilman: GIRL 064, armed with a ROTATO. "Just... Just wanted you to drop the gun. Thought you were gonna shoot." Died stupidly.
Michael Mitchellson:BOY 019, armed with a FUCKING AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN. Died a failure.

[+] spoiler
[+] spoiler
Daniel Whitten

By Violent-Medic

Michael Mitchellson

By Violent-Medic

By Mimi

Alice Gilman

By TurtleTyrant

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

February 19th, 2015, 5:37 am #19

Well, this was an... odd group, to say the least.

Carlile Grantz looked around, and saw the people who he would have to be travelling with for the next couple of days. He had already brought this up in his head, but to say the least, nobody in the group looked remotely like anyone else here. There was a dog, what seemed to be a nobleman, a clown, an adventurer, a kid (younger than Carlile, himself, couldn't be older than 10), someone who had some armor, and a monk. None of them seemed to be dead, and there weren't any visible wounds on their body.

He sighed. So long as they could help him get the job done and get him out alive, it didn't matter if they weirded him out.

He sat down. Nothing was happening, and there wasn't any need to stand up. He didn't need to talk to anyone, and nobody in particular seemed like someone he would like to talk to either. There was one thing he thought he needed to do, though.

He stared at the Mayor. Carlile had recieved intel in that the ghost that he was searching for was in the dungeon. While he trusted the source, he didn't want to go into the dungeon before he knew that the person he was looking for was actually in there.

So, he decided to do a little trick.

The words <Previous Adventurers> were implanted in the Mayor's mind.
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

NotAFlyingToy
Winner

February 19th, 2015, 11:36 am #20

There were many things that Bernie loathed about humanity and humans in general, specifically those that her kind snarlingly referred to as town-kin. Humans had grubby little hands that smelled of all the foul things on the earth, no matter how much they dunked them into drinking-pools. Humans had no fur to speak of - the greedy little parasites actually resorted to stealing wild-kin's skin and donning it over their useless, defenseless, gross bodies. Humans also locked wonderfully smelling slices of wild bison and boar and various other delicacies into various store cabinets that Bernie's large paws lacked the dexterity or strength to break into.

But the worst of the humans - the very, positively worst - were the human-cubs who had filthy mouths and sticky fingers and enjoyed burying them into one's fur. One would have to then stand, biting back the urge to sink one's jaws into the nearest limb while one was subjected to a revoltingly sweet smelling spray and cold water.

Bernie's yellow eyes drifted to the human cub as he crept closer, and her hind quarters quivered with the instinct to dance away from her. She needed to be good, now. Her free wild-kin dinners and tasty monster eating would all go up in smoke if she bit another human cub.

As the man droned onwards in words that weren't commands (and so Bernie felt no compelling reason to listen) she felt fingers bury themselves in her fur, between her ears. In defiance of this unwelcome touch, she kept her ears ramrod straight and pointed towards the mayor, refusing to acknowledge that the touch was hitting a very satisfying spot.

Another of the party - a curious human who wore a fake face - made a spectacle of himself. Someone urged the party onwards. The human-cub crept closer.

Bernie lay down, crossed her front paws, and heaved out a sigh.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.
[+] spoiler
We've yet to live and soon will fall.

B027: Oskar Pearce has his shields up -- Step back from it, Jane. (Adopted from SansaSaver!)
[+] spoiler
We've fought and fought and lost it all.

G063: Natali Greer fell into sadness and couldn't get out -- Everything was going to be alright. (Adopted Posthumously from backslash!)
B067: Brandon Baxter died as he lived -- On his own terms.
B076: Hansel Williams wasn't wrong, in the end -- I wouldn't change anything. Not a goddamn thing.
[+] spoiler
Here in the wings, we wait for the call.

Jaden Bertelli wants you to be better -- Work harder, no excuses.
Miley Sacramento isn't looking for the long-term -- Like, why are the democrats an elephant, anyway?
Robert Munnings hates your favourite teacher -- We hurt ourselves so that others can't.
Kelsey Hamilton is going to be the best in the world -- Out of my way, dead man.
Asher Glas really admires the way you carry yourself -- Oh, hey - let me get that for you.
"Skinny" Trevor Sharpe would sell the shirt off of your back -- Pick your poison.