Cannon Fodder

November 9th, 2006, 9:27 am #16

wrote: I HAVE NO PENIS.
Are you suuuure? <_<

Cos I have one, I keep it in a jar on the mantlepiece

Megami
Mr. Danya

November 9th, 2006, 2:49 pm #17

At 9 PM CST tonight, each of you who have either been rolled or have swapped your character for another will have TWENTY-FOUR HOURS to link to the topic in which your character will die and begin work on their death. In the past day and a half, the only person who has bothered linking was Mitsuko. Therefore, Preston Grey is not subject to collar detonation. I need links from the following characters:

Marvin Hendrick
Caitlin Evans
Joshua Moore
Gregory Moyer

Marvin has been granted a *short* extension. The remainder have not. Failure to link before 9 PM CST on November 10, 2006, will result in your character being forfeited to another handler to write their death scene, and nobody wants that. Sorry guys, but we're not going to have dragged out and prolonged deaths like in V1. Get them where they need to be and get it started.

laZardo
Winner

November 9th, 2006, 4:40 pm #18

Tch. Fine.

Marvin is to be put to rest in the "This is your Wake-Up Call" topic around the end of the week. The wheels have already started turning as you read this.

As for the penis, the mass gender confusion caused by the usernames has caused me to doubt the existence of my own, which I currently see as there. Real deep 2001 spiritual shit.

Sephy
Cannon Fodder
Sephy
Cannon Fodder

November 9th, 2006, 4:50 pm #19

Maybe we should type up a list somewhere of all the members and list them under "male, female, undecided"

La Skellette!
La Skellette!

November 9th, 2006, 9:48 pm #20

November 10th, 2006, 6:33 am #21

I just want to state that Prestons death is already planned and will be executed as soon as Mitsuko posts. So please bear with me. xD

xHaloween Towns Citizensx
G44 Gigi Sinclaire - DEAD
B41 Alexander Bee - DEAD
G13 Marimar Perez - DEAD
G72 Venus Gwendolyn - DEAD
B07 Paris Persphone - DEAD

xFuture Actorsx
Darlene Flowers
Pepper Sullivan
Skye Sullivan
Pearl Odessa
Sabrina Green

lovebirdjo
Leader

November 10th, 2006, 9:05 pm #22

I'm posting tonight to start Joshua's death. I apologize for the delay, but I've been really sick this week.

Site of Joshua Moore's Death

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
wrote:12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?

Endless_Helix
Survivor

November 11th, 2006, 1:48 am #23

Here's the link!

Hiding in The Barn

Although, I have to say that collar detonation would make sense given that Gregory figuredout a way to get the quordinates for the Undisclosed Location.
I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?

laZardo
Winner

November 13th, 2006, 3:11 am #24

Okay, if Marvin's death seems rather...delayed, it's because I'm currently waiting for the person/s I'm RPing with to make the killmove, and then I'll pose the death. Please bear with me. I mean it. It's their move. Yeah.

It's not my fault! >.=.<