Yugikun
Mr. Danya

September 17th, 2016, 2:27 am #11

The situation had suddenly changed.

Jasmine was no longer the main person that this encounter was focusing on, if she was correct. Instead, she had been pushed to the side, someone in the background of what was happening right now. She was fine with that. She knew she might have said differently had this been at school, but right now being known wasn’t very much of a high concern. Toby, on the other hand, had kept the same role as before, and now with Jasmine in the background she could tell what that role was, somewhat. An aggressor. Someone who jumped on what other people said and wouldn’t back down, her current target being the girl. Natalie, her name was apparently. Not someone she knew. Not someone anyone really knew, if she were able to say something like that. She was withdrawn, from what she knew. Not exactly someone she interacted with much.

That made it hard to guess her intentions. Whether she was being truthful about what she was saying or not. Jasmine wanted to be able to group up with anyone who she could get, but she didn’t really want to put it into someone who’d try to stab her in the back. That would go against everything she was trying to do, here.

So she took a small step back. It was best to see what was going to happen before she made any attempt to join in.
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
V6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Namira
Mr. Danya

September 23rd, 2016, 11:52 pm #12

There was a long silence. Or maybe it just felt like a long silence and Toby was imagining it.

But it felt like a long silence.

Toby scowled, leaning backwards as the girl on the floor began to talk, defending herself and then introducing herself, which was exactly what Toby didn't want her to do because that made it a hell of a lot harder to be angry and guarded about her presence there. As much as Toby wanted to be aggressive and suspicious it was just... it hurt. It clawed at her internally that it had been her first reaction to someone else showing up. To accuse, to wonder just what they were doing there. Not a sick feeling, more of a clenching, uncomfortable one, like blundering into an exam question that you hadn't studied properly.

"Of course I don't," Toby said, a little more vehemently than she intended, but one hundred percent intending on the exclusion of the first girl. Toby had no freaking clue what she was gonna do. She wasn't even certain she knew was she herself was going to do.

Joys.

"...I'm Toby. And if you didn't want to look like you were sneaking, you shouldn't have sneaked."

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

Yugikun
Mr. Danya

September 27th, 2016, 6:00 am #13

((Skipping post order to leave thread))

The situation seemed to have cooled down.

It seemed okay. Toby seemed to have calmed down. Natalie seemed to be friendly. The situation that had erupted seemed to had just been a misunderstanding. It seemed that now everyone in this room could move on from this. It seemed that now they could be friendly to one another. It seemed from there they could possibly form a group. It seemed from there that maybe they could get further in this game together. And then things would be okay. Jasmine would get out of this okay. She would be in part of a group, they would be safe, and then she could get out of here and go back home. That would be okay. Things seemed to be going okay for Jasmine right now. Now she could get a group, and now she could survive a little longer, and now everything was going to be okay.

She furrowed her brow. Raised it. slightly.

She wasn’t sure.

Even if this situation seemed to be okay now, she wasn’t sure whether it would stay that way. Toby had jumped on both Jasmine and Natalie on the slightest provocation, and truth be told she didn’t know anything about Natalie at all. For all she knew, Toby was right initially. She was planning on doing something. If she hadn’t slipped, then Jasmine had no idea what would have happened.

But it was a group, and a group was what she needed right now.

She looked to the side. There was another corridor. Dark and damp, but it might take her away from here safely.

She didn’t know.

And that was the worst part.

Stay, or go?

She thought about it, for a bit. The ideas were annoyingly muddy in her head. Nothing was forming. The options weighed themselves on the scales but they didn’t move a single inch.

She looked at the group. Closed her eyes, for a second. She knew that there would be more. There were more than these three on this island. There were enemies. Friends. She could find better.

She looked down the empty corridor.

It was good enough.

((Jasmine King, continued in Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson))
[+] spoiler

G???: Anna "Roxanne" Herbert - "...It's a god-awful small affair..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3
THEME: Dire Straits - Skateaway

G???: Teresa Rojas - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2
THEME: Tata Young - Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me

B???: Jonathan Meyers - "..." - 0%
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1
THEME: Kate Miller-Heidke - Caught In The Crowd
[+] spoiler
Ashley Tanner - The Tattooed Jackass - "We got the music, we got the drinks, I think we have a recipe for some rock n' roll."
Yuko Hayashibara - The Tomboy - "Yo, homeboy, come over here. I wanna play some ball."
[+] spoiler

B003: Jeremy Frasier - ?Yeah. No regrets.? - 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti - ?Thank... you...? - 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME - Past: 1 2 3 | Present: 1 2 3 4 5 | Sadie Hawkins: 1 2
THEME: The Megas - The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King - "I win." - 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME - Past: 1 | Present: 1 2 3 | Sadie Hawkins: 1
V6: 1 2 3 4 5
THEME: Luck Ganriki - golden sneer

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

PlatFleece
Cannon Fodder
PlatFleece
Cannon Fodder

September 28th, 2016, 4:07 am #14

Natalie sensed that everything's finally okay. The girl named Toby had calmed down, or at least she's more relaxed than she was before. At the very least, Natalie probably won't get beaten up, or worse... for now.

Slowly, she got up on her feet. Her back still sore from the fall.

"Can you blame me? Waking up in a dark room after being kidnapped doesn't exactly make me want to waltz around."

At ease from before, she'd regained some of her confidence. This whole situation is still shaking her up a bit, but a way to cope with stress is to think about the next thing she'll do. Get her mind busy. Her daily life has taught her this, and though the circumstances are slightly unusual, it could still work.

She still didn't fully want to open up to these people, not in this kind of situation at least. Not until she can gauge them a little more. She's fine with being on her own, but Natalie knows that survival often means working together with others. Safety in numbers and all that.

If this works, she might gain some allies. If not, well, at least she' won't earn an enemy.

She turned around to the other girl.

"Hey, I never got your- Huh?"

Natalie must've been so focused on the girl known as Toby that she didn't notice that the other one had left. Well, now it's just her and Toby.

Great. Of the two that stayed, it's the one that almost threatened her, looks intimidating, and could probably kill her in a flash if she wanted to.

Natalie took a deep breath.

"Well, at any case. I just recently woke up. You meet anyone else friendly maybe? I'm not keen on staying in this dark hellhole if I can help it."

Natalie kept her distance a bit, but was more relaxed than she was before. Toby had said that she was friendly, but before Natalie could trust her, she had to make sure that Toby could be trusted in the first place.

Namira
Mr. Danya

October 3rd, 2016, 11:05 pm #15

Toby shook her head slowly and folded her arms across herself.

"Nobody. Not a soul."

She looked intently inward at the unwelcome visitor, noticing but not noting that the girl who'd first stumbled upon her was in the process of leaving.

Yeah.

"I have things to do. People to see," it came out bitter. Sardonic.

She raised a hand in a facsimile of a wave. "Stay out of trouble. Stop sneaking."

Toby turned, looked after where the first girl had gone.

"Later."

((Toby continued elsewhere))

SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!
[+] spoiler
13:58 Gianni Oh come on you broke someone's heart
13:59 Gianni you are proud, not embarrassed
13:59 Christian Yes
13:59 Christian Be proud
13:59 Christian Do we not all strive to break a human soul?
[+] spoiler
Vincenzo/a 'Vinny' 'Enzo' Gatti | DO IT FOR THE VINE.
Toby 'Noodle' Andreasson | :|
[+] spoiler
G008 - Kammy So'oialo | wants a new script
G062 - Becca Everett | was a damn superstar
G071 - Sunshine Cho Lee | trusted
[+] spoiler
G026 - Rosalia Fiametta | Found it. | Walkie Talkies
G014 - Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova | Out of here | Gasoline
B060 - Brock Mason | Thump. Thump |
G029 - Kristina 'Kris' Hartmann | Put Down. | Drama Bombs [∞], M79 Grenade Launcher [x6 grenades]
G117 - Jessie Anderson | Still Smiling | Faith

PlatFleece
Cannon Fodder
PlatFleece
Cannon Fodder

October 6th, 2016, 4:26 pm #16

Watching Toby leave gave Natalie mixed feelings. On one hand she was more at ease when she worked independently, in some way. On the other hand, in this situation, it might be better to find some friends.

Sighing deeply, Natalie finally sat down and opened the contents of her bag. Removing the map, rolling it out, and thinking.

Priorities should be food and a place to stay. There's some rations, but where on the island would she get food? Was there even food on the island?

Spending a few minutes thinking about her next course of action, Natalie tapped her head in frustration. She had a list of options, but had no idea which one to pursue.

"Well, the hardest step is always the first right?"

She rolled up her map, packed it in her bag, and went on her way.

((Natalie Winters continued in In A World of Shit))